A NEW anal Author(Easter Egg surprise)

kgnot

I know that most of people here is moaning and longing for good anal stories. About wrecked anuses or the process of such, described in a well manner, professionally. We have people of all sorts of backgrounds testing their capabilities in this time consuming task, ranging from engineers, accountants, carpenters.. The value of a good story is like a good book, as once Vera Nezarian said:

"Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light."

The same can be applied to the author that I found on hentai forum now that I will quote to you here soon. The username tacocat55 writes stories about women impregnated with eggs and it looks like he had the idea way before me with the story about analogues. The guy have developed this fantasy to 35 stories which are all pretty impressive. I will suggest you to begin with a compilation of his short stories in a pdf format here:

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/tacocat55/14110/Stand-Alone-Stories.pdf

I hope you enjoy his new author and if I don't ask for too much review my story at

Anal Etiquette: Space Odisseum: An Alien ATTACK IV

Consider it Easter Gift the Lord's resurrection!

Interesting... I'll add this to my reading list. One of these days, life will slow down enough for me to catch up!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.