Depth help

Depth

I've hit a bit of a brick wall so to speak and was wondering if anyone had any tips.

I've worked my way up through the crackstuffers depth trainers and am currently able to comfortably take 20+ inches of the 60mm diameter version (2.4 inches for you Americans), it goes through the sigmoid without too much trouble at all so I bought the 70mm. I didn't expect to get it in first go but I've been trying for a while now and I just can't get it into the sigmoid, I think it's just a bit too blunt and feel if the tip were tapered a bit more it would go in OK.

Any tips on how to get this beast in? What I hadn't accounted for is the shear weight of the damn thing, trying to grip this thing and force it into me with lube everywhere is almost impossible!

I had thought about modifying it myself but I'm unsure if I'd be able to make a nice job of it, I don't want to just start hacking at an expensive toy without any sort of idea how best to do it.

It has to stretch and "learn" to relax, too. There is a sphincter like at the entrance to your ass-cunt and has to relax. Haven't got my wife's hand past, just some fingers. The pervert can hardly wait to see me belly bulge.

Yes I have no trouble with the 60mm right up to about 25 inch depth and get some great belly bulge from it as it goes through the various parts of my colon, but the 70mm just won't budge past the first hurdle at all.

Well now that is fucking deep. My fuck tunnel (colon) is about 3 ft long, I'm 5 ft 10, so for me that would be all but 11 inches. It just may not be ready for something that big. If you get a small inflatable in there use it to stretch just until it's a little uncomfortable and ad more pressure as it feels better. I would use an inflatable but I'm kind of addicted to the texture of yellow squash and my knobby home made ass-cunt stretchers.

• 2 weeks later...

Some progress, I have a hand/arm dildo that is approx 70mm at the knuckle part of the hand, but the fingers form a gradual taper. Yesterday with much effort I got this past the second sphincter which was amazing, I think the 70mm depth trainer will take lots of time, but at least now I know it can be done.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.