Question of life

buskowianka12

Hey again guys!

I encountered something strange cuz I would never expect that to happen. I have literally no idea what can it be and I'm looking for some information. Maybe you could help me. When I'm pushing the prolapse gets bigger and bigger as it should be. The bottom part of it seems to be still in place but now something very hard can be felt in the prolapse. I'm wondering if it could be intestine or peritoneum or anything similar to it. Just let me know if you have any ideas. 

Some photos as example :

https://buskowianka12.tumblr.com/post/159270740426/todays-pushing-3

Inside the tube where to poop goes out this strange thing is located. It doesn't seems to be painful but strange as it can sometimes change texture be soft etc. 

I'm counting on you!

22 minutes ago, Janno said:

It could be hemorrhoids. 

I'm sure that's not true as the area would be swollen and painful but it's not. And the thing is inside and it doesn't resemble the shape of vein anyhow.

If it's benign should be fun to play with when you can get more of your fuck-tunnel outside where it belongs. Hope it is.

Hi Friend ..... :) 

..... for me the pictures everything is normal
  do not worry maybe a little reloading and doing more breaks everything will be fine ..... Enjoy for Prolapsing ..... :) 

6 minutes ago, bud111 said:

Hi Friend ..... :) 

..... for me the pictures everything is normal
  do not worry maybe a little reloading and doing more breaks everything will be fine ..... Enjoy for Prolapsing ..... :) 

Thanks! 

Actually maybe I should clear the sky :v. Im not worried about it but I'm just intrested what could it be from the the view of human's anatomy :p.

Anyway i won't stop until the level of dgg is achieved. Thanks for your support all!

Harmless is good, just something else up inside you to play or have someone play with.

Everything is clear now. I have asked some proper ppl abou this and this appeared to be nothing else than pertioneal pouch that is able to hold the part of small intenstine. Nothing dangerous and typical progress of prolapse. 
Thanks for all the answers :D

Like I said, something else to play with. Well, let's get that fuck tunnel out where it belongs.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.