Anyone seen this before? Huge buttplug all the way

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Martinus said:

Yes teletarzan I know )

has someone any news of her??? pics and video (just the only one) are from some year ago

I saw it before.Believe me its not very impressive. :)

1 hour ago, Martinus said:

what's not very impressive @teletarzan?

By following this topic i thougt it was somthing very special.But it was just a very short clip with a huge buttplug filmed in a bad angle.Nothing special to me.

I sow the video @teletarzan. sure quality of the video is not optimal, but if you consider she takes about 12 cm of diameter without any resistance... I think she is the largest i ever seen till now! sure she can takes more than a 12 cm diameter!

Martinus I agree with you a woman with that capacity is very exciting to see. I wish there was more of her. The other good thing is she does not seem to be a pro. 

On 2018/4/27 at 8:04 PM, Martinus said:

I sow the video @teletarzan. sure quality of the video is not optimal, but if you consider she takes about 12 cm of diameter without any resistance... I think she is the largest i ever seen till now! sure she can takes more than a 12 cm diameter!

12cm? Doesn't so.

The woman in the vid can take 16 cm diam. analy when sitting with all her weight on it.

See previous comments, we could have a "talk" with this norvegian trio a time ago.

Gina & F. 

1 hour ago, gina_rostanez said:

The woman in the vid can take 16 cm diam. analy when sitting with all her weight on it.

See previous comments, we could have a "talk" with this norvegian trio a time ago.

Gina & F. 

6 1/4 inches is impressive

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, gina_rostanez said:

Gina & F. 

She is very impressive! To do this I think she needs to train her ass every day... 

we could do a petition to convince they to post some extreme video with 16 cm dildo and/or others extreme objects)))

It would be  great to see more of them.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Norvegian trio is active on FETLIVE site (Login needed and free, but some user/content is payable)

Site link  :  https://fetlife.com

The way it is recorded (POV) is not that big and therefore not impressive.

You can ask them to produce a hot video because last time they are active on the FETLIFE site.

Nice day,

Team of Gina

Edited by gina_rostanez

I reached out to him about a year ago and asked him if he make the video available to us fetlife members and he did not respond. I think may because I am male and he has no interest. He is active on fetlife. Thanks again Gina

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.