Anyone seen this before? Huge buttplug all the way

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I can't remember where exactly I got these from, and yes this is my blog and I have a few more pics of her somewhere. I just need to find where exactly I saved them and will post them too :) 

She is from Norway , together with another couple. So 2x woman and 1x man.

They have a blog on FETLIVE   :   https://fetlife.com/users/2619330  called "Retsamfist".

You have to login It's FREE , but you have to pay for viewing videos !

More pictures : https://fetlife.com/users/2619330/pictures

See below some reply we got during conversation we had a time ago, about (diam) the woman's can take.

Nice day, Gina & F.

retsamfist
retsamfist 49M
Sor-Trondelag, Norway
written 9 months ago:

Hello to you too anal love :)
We are 2 women and 1 man
we started about 10 years ago
The main plug is 160mm thick and 600mm
we like everything about sex and anal sex.
what about you? do you have more photos?

retsamfist and subs

retsamfist 49M
Sor-Trondelag, Norway
written 7 months ago:

ello to you Gina,
yes she does 16 cm thick dildo 35 cm deep, while she sits with all his weight on dildo.
she likes and know all body weight enters dildo. my second sub takes dildo at 10.5 cm thick and 25 cm deep. You must post pictures soon so we can see you in action on dilldo.
have a nice day  :)
Retsam & subs

G

It took some time but I figured out how to donate and see the video. It is short but I have never seen any woman take a plug like that. It looks to be the over 4 inch one and see fucks it like a dildo all of it. She may of come while see was fucking it and it looks like she could take a larger one as well. What a shame she does not share more with us. The best part is she is totally doing it because she loves it. Cant stop watching it.

51 minutes ago, rbp said:

It took some time but I figured out how to donate and see the video. It is short but I have never seen any woman take a plug like that. It looks to be the over 4 inch one and see fucks it like a dildo all of it. She may of come while see was fucking it and it looks like she could take a larger one as well. What a shame she does not share more with us. The best part is she is totally doing it because she loves it. Cant stop watching it.

Uploaded it mate!

I do not think it is possible to get off the Fed site I for sure do not know how to do it. If that is what your asking. I would sure like to share if I knew how.

22 hours ago, rbp said:

I do not think it is possible to get off the Fed site I for sure do not know how to do it. If that is what your asking. I would sure like to share if I knew how.

i think you can use something like flashgot (plugin for firefox)  to download the video

I will look for it and try. I am also not using a windows pc.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.