Removing the outer shell of Ass Master plug

tubbis

Has anyone of you disassembled any of the double layer plugs like the ass master? https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Titanmen-Experienced-Traditional/dp/B0027CU1FS

At least while reading the reviews it seems like a very common practise to get it a bit thinner. What are the measurements after removing the outer shell? How did you exactly do it? Any chance of reattaching it back after?

Hello, yes i believe many people do it.
I done it on mine after some 6 month of unsuccessful getting it all in. And the outer shell became loose anyway. So i just slowly cut with a scalpel over the whole length (carefully not to damage the inside silicone part, not deep) and just took the inside part out. After that the toy was a bit softer (perfect softness for me) and i manage to take it whole inside. It was the best decision ever! :)
Now it has about 11cm diameter.

Interesting. I have this and well, I can't take 4.5" or whatever it is either and have been considering doing this.

There is basically no chance of getting the cover back on afterwards, but you can always buy another one I guess.

1 hour ago, wannab said:

I see no reason to, its progression. Every toy is too big, for awhile. Then onto the next one that's too big.

The problem is there is an absence of toys past 3.8-4" for us to progress with. The step to 4.5" is too large.

On 28/03/2017 at 1:02 AM, tubbis said:

Has anyone of you disassembled any of the double layer plugs like the ass master? https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Titanmen-Experienced-Traditional/dp/B0027CU1FS

At least while reading the reviews it seems like a very common practise to get it a bit thinner. What are the measurements after removing the outer shell? How did you exactly do it? Any chance of reattaching it back after?

I did exactly this with one I had years ago. Just physically couldn't get it passed the bones no matter how hard I tried. Eventually decided to see what was under the hard plastic cover so carefully cut it away to reveal a softer shape inside. That was still a challenge but oh boy did it hit the spot, and it would stay in place quite well.

• 1 year later...
Guest Kept4Her

Did this to both my Ass Servant and Ass Master. Best decision I ever made. I can now enjoy both a lot more and can get the servant inserted fully and working on the Ass Master. Would love to find a butt plug the is Maximun 3.75" in diameter but of a softer material than PVC. Once you get into the bigger toys you will probably find you need to progress in 1/4" increments in order to slowly stretch to the next larger width plug.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.