A very weird pain...

TheBottomBoy

SO! I just started with my new toy.

http://www.gaymegastore.eu/gms_en/domestic-partner-giant-crack-attack-butt-plug-black-22-x-4-8-10-4-cm.html

I can feel it's almost all the way inside, but for some reason, I feel like a sharp pain at the tip of my cock.. It's not because it's hard or anything, just a weird sharp pain. Also. Here's some pictures for your effort.

244_1000.jpg

241_1000.jpg

Not me. Your stretch toy has probably found a nerve to irritate that leads to it. For me it sounds like a source of erotic pleasure, like when I jam a needle or safety pin through my dickhead to increase sensitivity for an easier orgasm, but that's me.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing quite as obvious as 'pain', but I have found in the past that keeping a big plug in can cause the end of my cock to tingle when the plug comes back out, almost like the sensitivity post orgasm. 

Shame it only lasts a few seconds!  :lol:

In your case, as said above, I suspect you're pressing on a nerve that is indirectly connected to your cock! Needs exploring. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.