Enema Frequency

looseholestwo

For those who clean before play, how do you do so? Enema? Shower hose? I've read some vague warnings about enema overuse but they seem to vary between "they can upset your stomach" to "they can turn you reliant on them to go".

I guess I would be considered "extreme" when it comes to them. After a couple of regular enemas I insert a hose with a small ball on the end with a hole in it for water to go all the way through my colon to the far end. I can feel it stop there. I run water through it until it runs out of me clear. If it doesn't happen right away I let it run until it gets uncomfortable and kink the hose and when I start draining I let it go, again until it's clear. This will cause you to feel like you have the flu unless you use probiotics just before and a few days after you stretch-fuck or prolapse to restore things close to normal. Using probiotics can allow you to have a lot of anal fun, but you still might want to let your fuck-tunnel rest, physically and chemically from time to time, though.

• 11 months later...

You can over do them. You know you have over done them, meaning too many days in a row, when you cant go to the bathroom without them.  I have been doing them for years. I find the best practice is no more than once a week and wait at least 4 hours after eating before doing them or you will get nauseus. I find having one every 2 weeks is personally the best practice that keeps you from being dependant on them yet still enjoying them.

Edited by cranappletool

I used to do large volumes enemas quite often but realized that they were not good for me. I'd be lethargic or my digestion had issues. Now I only wash the lower part, meaning rectum and sigmoid but I will stop and let go of the water before it goes too high.

For play, it is more than enough. If you go too high sometimes it will not stop coming down.

Otherwise I used to be able to take up to 5 quarts :P

For a while a few years ago I was doing an enema every weekday morning as part of my daily routine. The only reason i stopped was we moved in with the in laws to build our house...

At the time I didn’t see any problems, but looking back I suppose my body could have been dependant, and used to them, as I would do it that frequently that I didn’t have a chance to try without one! Having said that, it’s kind of a turn on to have daily enemas, and I just love the feeling of being always clean and ready to play!

I would clean, fuck my hole with a double ender to help open up and clean deeper, then I would dilate in the shower on bigger and bigger toys. I was making a lot of progress! I can’t wait until I have my privacy back so I can continue my routine!

Edited by Openhole

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.