Incontinence

Fyrezice

I have gotten into the habit of wearing my two and a half by four inch butt plug pretty well most of every day. I love being plugged, feel almost naked without it, so I don’t see much unplugged time in my foreseeable future. A few weeks ago I took a break when I was travelling and found that without the plug I was incontinent for over a week.

I am not about to abstain just to see how long it would take my ass to recover it’s natural function. I am having too much fun. But I am curious.

I would like to hear from anyone with first hand experience. Specifically I would like to try to find out whether or not a week of incontinence means my ass is already wrecked.

How long did it take your ass to recover from intense plugging? Did it ever recover?

This should be in the General Discussion forum, not the Stories forum. If you wanted to write a story about your experience, you'd be in the right place; but it doesn't sound like that's your intention. 

• 2 months later...

I have found that after long term plugging in have some leakage but not total incontinence. I love the feeling of being sloppy loose after long plugging.   I am a healthy person and am fully aware of the risk of incontinence and do not want that but If it happens I will be ok with it. I just love stretching and honestly have no desire to have a tight hole at all. Big loose and huge prolapse is what I want.

From time to time I take a break in my anal stretching habits (currently at around 4.1" max diameter). I have noticed that after resuming the first tries are usually a bit disconfortable in terms of insertion speed I've been used to. To adapt to this, I usually go way slower than normally and put extra care on administering enough lube. I believe my ass gets smaller each day I do not do anything with it. Not sure about long term wear of any toys, I've only gone jogging a couple of times with one in supported by a butt plug harness.

On 3/2/2017 at 1:24 PM, Fyrezice said:

I have gotten into the habit of wearing my two and a half by four inch butt plug pretty well most of every day. I love being plugged, feel almost naked without it, so I don’t see much unplugged time in my foreseeable future. A few weeks ago I took a break when I was travelling and found that without the plug I was incontinent for over a week.

I am not about to abstain just to see how long it would take my ass to recover it’s natural function. I am having too much fun. But I am curious.

I would like to hear from anyone with first hand experience. Specifically I would like to try to find out whether or not a week of incontinence means my ass is already wrecked.

How long did it take your ass to recover from intense plugging? Did it ever recover?

What an interesting problem, does it have a permanent gape? do you have pictures of it in it's resting state?

Perhaps instead of stretching it like a muscle you stretched kind of like stretching your ears to some degree? or maybe the brain just thinks that's where it closes now? 

On an opposite note, I used to have constipation from time to time, now thanks to giving my hole a new primary purpose as a sex organ it's no longer a problem, not once. One of the benefits of being loose. I'm not into scat at all, so it's also great that I clean out faster and easier now. Would not go back to a tight hole again if you paid me. Big, sloppy loose is where it's at and now just feels normal. I must be weird, huh?

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 8:55 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

On an opposite note, I used to have constipation from time to time, now thanks to giving my hole a new primary purpose as a sex organ it's no longer a problem, not once. One of the benefits of being loose. I'm not into scat at all, so it's also great that I clean out faster and easier now. Would not go back to a tight hole again if you paid me. Big, sloppy loose is where it's at and now just feels normal. I must be weird, huh?

That makes two of us. I never want to have a tight hole again. Looser yes always.

Guest edungsten5858
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:55 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

I did not have a constipation problem, but I have noticed that I have very large diameter stools about once a week (backlog?) and they pass just as easy as anything else.  This began after I began my current regimen of stretching/pounding.   To me, my rectum now has a 'memory' that permits this to happen.  I am pleased that my body is changed this way in response to my stretching.  I agree with you, that having what I call a 'loose, easy entry hole' is something I like a lot.  I am proud of my accomplishment and love to give my anus and rectum a good workout 2 to 4 times a week.  If I don't stretch for some reason, then I begin crave it, much like being horny.  I regard my anus/rectum as a sex organ equal to my penis.

My hole got noticed one day many years ago when I was not stretching as much or as large as I do now, but I was still penetrating myself often.  I went to a spa to get a colonic (just for fun/curiosity) and the female tech said something when she spread my cheeks to insert the speculum.   She paused and looked for a moment and said something about the way my anus looked.  I have forgotten her precise words (she was wrong, she tried to equate what she was seeing to vitamin/mineral problem in my diet).   She tried to prepare me for the size of the speculum and I tried to hint that its size was of no consequence and that she was welcome to us a larger diameter speculum.  She declined as said something about seeing how I took it.  It was about half the size of my the smallest object that I was using at the time.

1 hour ago, edungsten5858 said:

I did not have a constipation problem, but I have noticed that I have very large diameter stools about once a week (backlog?) and they pass just as easy as anything else.  This began after I began my current regimen of stretching/pounding.   To me, my rectum now has a 'memory' that permits this to happen.  I am pleased that my body is changed this way in response to my stretching.  I agree with you, that having what I call a 'loose, easy entry hole' is something I like a lot.  I am proud of my accomplishment and love to give my anus and rectum a good workout 2 to 4 times a week.  If I don't stretch for some reason, then I begin crave it, much like being horny.  I regard my anus/rectum as a sex organ equal to my penis.

My hole got noticed one day many years ago when I was not stretching as much or as large as I do now, but I was still penetrating myself often.  I went to a spa to get a colonic (just for fun/curiosity) and the female tech said something when she spread my cheeks to insert the speculum.   She paused and looked for a moment and said something about the way my anus looked.  I have forgotten her precise words (she was wrong, she tried to equate what she was seeing to vitamin/mineral problem in my diet).   She tried to prepare me for the size of the speculum and I tried to hint that its size was of no consequence and that she was welcome to us a larger diameter speculum.  She declined as said something about seeing how I took it.  It was about half the size of my the smallest object that I was using at the time.

I actually can't wait to get a full physical just to see what, if anything, the doc says about my asshole/rectum.

On 6/6/2017 at 8:04 AM, edungsten5858 said:

... I regard my anus/rectum as a sex organ equal to my penis...

As you should. I get horny and eventually orgasm while stretch-fucking myself more often than fucking my wife somewhere in her body or myself. So, as far as I'm concerned my ass-cunt is my primary sex organ now. My cock is just a convenient place for cum to exit during orgasm.

On 6/6/2017 at 10:04 AM, Rosebutt said:

I actually can't wait to get a full physical just to see what, if anything, the doc says about my asshole/rectum.

Just for fun, say "Here, I'll make it easier for you" and push out a huge prolapse. Damn, that would be fucked up.

Just a thought, they also have the legal power to put you on a 72 hour psych hold, so don't scare him too much. Might still be worth it, though.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.