The BDSM Club

kgnot

I was considering whether I can post this story here, but it got Lordodie approved in a PM, so that pretty much justifies it, right? :)

Disclaimer:

Everything written here is a pure sexual fantasy. If any scenery reminds you of something you worth of a court case you should blame yourself only. The following story is hardcore, extreme female debasing piece of erotic literature. You have the tags in front of you and I believe you will be able to see whether or not it is to your liking before you read it or rate it.

Consider yourself warned!

TAGS:

BDSM

Bi-sexual

Discipline

Domination/submission

Female / Girl

Hardcore

Humiliation

Lesbian

Masturbation

Prostitution

Sado-Masochism

Torture

Violence

The BDSM Club

Paint-balling tournament

Introduction:

Girls from the BDSM club prepare for a naked paintball tournament

Part I: Paintball tournament

The BDSM striptease club was a place in the city where very extreme bondage shows took place for the entertainment of perverted sadistic customers . The female members who worked there had to hang down for example, suspended from their tits, all night as decorations, or having to support a heavy chandelier from the ceiling with only their breasts, tied up extra tight to them. And these were the easy tasks with only partial customer participation. Most of the BDSM strippers had also their anal cavities trained so much, that they could not close and some even had their urethra worked out to the point of no return.

The action we will observe now takes place in the locker room, where some BDSM strippers are getting ready for the paintball tournament. It will be the sixth this year. Despite being voluntary, the management did not like very much if girls picked or asked to join - back down from it, especially if they were short on people. This was a way to earn tons of money from the rich customers – both for mistresses who where the managers/supervisors and the normal strippers so if girls became obstacles to this vital revenue they could get fired or at least called less often to work.

The tournaments where planned when enough clients declared their wish to participate and they better had lots of money – as everything was charged and skyrocketing expensive. A game would cost 10k only to start, and then there were the in-game charges. If a customer got hit he had to temporary or not - depending on the rules – leave the battlefield and pay around 1000 $, depending on rules and market, of which only 40 percent went to the girl who shot him. The mistresses were watching closely, one per girl on their mobile drone cameras so mistakes were rarely made. However if a female player got shot, the customer paid only 400 $, plus the girl had to lift her gun above her head and duck on the battlefield exposing to the best of her ability her tits and vagina to the paintball bullets. Usually the rules were that she had a chance to go back in the game if no bullets were shot at her in 3 minutes. The customers of course were having a hey day shooting at her tits or trying to shoot her clitoris, the insides of her vagina or her anus if she wore speculum or gapers. The interest for the BDSM loving females in this position was however that every shot on them in this submissive state, that hit their tits costs 25 $, 140 $ for direct hit in their urethra or 250 $ for bruising the insides of her uterus (protected by special transparent tin rubber replica). That amount of money were received by the strippers after the thirty percent deduction for the upper management. The rules made the matches very dynamic, making it sometimes very difficult for an inexperienced team of customers to get very frustrated as they loose to the far more experienced and moving in cohesion female team won. This resulted in many of them not wanting to play anymore so measures had to be taken by the management.

That's why on the girls were imposed a lot of hinders and many advantages were given to the customers, short of the obvious that customers had full body armor protection while the girls had only arm and face/neck protection (transparent cat-woman mask). We will go over a few of the restrains that the female BDSM players had to put up with. For example the customers usually had a terrain advantage (some had a pride and swapped map spawning points) with sold hide outs while the strippers had tiny spots to hide like say trees. A clear example is a map with nowhere else to hide but stacked barrels. While the customers' side had almost ho gaps in-between the barrels, the submissive BDSM strippers had to deal with big holes between the professionally beaten casks. As a result many of them got shot even when hiding behind them. Some horny strippers sometimes placed their tits in the holes to dare the customers to use precision shots and hit them while their colleagues were circumventing their opponent but this was limed to capped amount of minutes as well by their boss and followed through by their respective female manager. Another hurdle for the BDSM female players was that the submissive women were allowed to poke their weapon only trough the top gap, but that always made them expose their tits and vagina to the customers shooting from the opposite side through the other holes. Another disadvantage was that the females had to wear sexy high heel at all times, which made it almost impossible to run efficiently on the battlefield, especially if it was muddy - so the BDSM sluts ended up tripping over very often even with their experience.

All that obstruction, combined with the fact that the girls earned more money if they got hit by the bullets made the matches satisfyingly long, dynamic and competitive with the females giving a good resistance, leaving the usually victorious customers properly erect and satisfied.

Edited by kgnot

Tit torture? Check.

Anal Dilation? Check.

Urethral dilation? Check.

Heavy BDSM? Check. 

Lesbian? Check. 

Lord Odie Approved

Ok I see at least one positive feedback so I will post the next part I have written. Consider Disclaimer to be the same as above. In case it looks not to your taste or too cruel, remember it is just a sexual fantasy, otherwise enjoy:

Part II: Inside the locker room

We will go now directly to the changing room of the VIP club. First thing that catches our eyes are the swinging saggy deflated balloon looking tits of Joanna. Not for anything else but for her bold black tattoos printed on her tit meat skin saying “BEAT ME” on her right tit sack and “STRETCH ME” on the left tit. Probably as a result from this encouragement her left breast was sagging significantly more then her right counterpart, full 10 cm without stretching!

Currently they were flopping vigorously getting slapped by a fellow stripper, while Joanna had one leg on to the bench in the middle of the room using heavy duty hot water to clean up all her useless holes from her shift. She was making streams of brown water coming out of her loose anus puddle at the drain. Her sphincter has lost it's ability to close for years, because she was wearing gaping panties all the time for nearly a decade since she started working for the BDSM club. She has also injected her anal muscle some months ago with chemicals to numb down the nerves so it was very slow for the brain orders to come in and close the anus effectively, leaving it open for very long time. After the cleaning was done, she shifted immediately to her grotesquely wide open full half inch urethra and started to pour heavy stream of hot water in her most intimate hole with no external sighs of pain or mercy for herself. She was filling her bladder to the maximum and then releasing it for a second, only to fill it in again. She has inserted 3 large beads about a year ago into her bladder muscle to prevent it from ever closing. This way she willingly made herself dependent on a tick urethral plug all the time in order not to have pee flowing down from her non stop. She currently had it removed laying next to her on the bench, along with her huge anal dildo, gapers, big pussy petals and what not in a dedicated belt with a pocket for each individual item. They all waited disinfection as well.

Next to her were tree other BDSM strippers, Fiona, Laura and Steffany, all busy with something perverse. Fiona was simply following the instructions embedded on Joanna's tits and was hitting and smacking her sacks with sound slaps. The sacks were already red and swollen from the beating they were taking so far. They also had numerous wrinkles from stretching, black and blue marks from slaps, hits and burns. Joanna was not showing any reaction to her tit smacking and after finishing with her urethra she just jumped to cleaning her vagina. In order to do so, the BDSM stripper sat onto the bench to have a better support and turned the water full force. The saggy woman started to clean up the inside her cunt thoroughly and patiently splashed every notch of her birth organ with water while keeping her loose vagina wide open with her other hand. This position deterred Fiona from slapping Joann's tits as she did not have a good angle to have at them. Instead she focused on her own tits and started to deliver mighty blows to her own bound boobs.

Fiona had her shift ended earlier then usual, because she attracted a private customer to pay for a lap show and already cleaned up herself. She did not have to deal with urethral dildos, gaping panties, petals or such as part of her daily attire. Only a 2 inch and a half anal dildo that she loved weaning as part of her panties outfit. Currently she already had this inserted it in her anus and just finished paying attention to her pussy lips. Most of the time they were stretched to their limits, full 5 inches off her crotch pulled by vicious alligator clamps, attached the base of her stockings. This time was no different but she had to change the twelve large piercings and disinfect everything. She also had tattooed letters on her cunt lips saying “Cunt” on one and “Stretch” on the other. Her clitoris was pierced too and if she removed her bunched panties, would reveal a big studded golden ring going right thought it. Above waist level she had a very tight breast bondage with rubber elastic bands wrapped around the base of her meaty double FF tit sacks, making them bulge obscenely. Additionally to that she also had a severe rope bondage work done by herself and with the help of her personal manager Sandra, it was bringing together the tit sacks into two blue globes. She still had to get her breasts a rest from the bondage and despite they were looking like they were cut off, she was too horny to do anything about it right now. Her sacks were littered with tattoos like butterflies in palliate of colors and on top of them were clearly visible black and blue bruises from beating, stretching and what not. Despite the vicious bondage they were in, her tits were stretched so much by different tortures she had to put up with every night at the club, they still sagged. Even her recent operation enlarging her tits and the fact that she injected 2 litres of saline in each tit did not help - they were still sagging full 10 cm. This made them lay down on the metal edge of her hardened bustier, scraping against it's spikes. The mighty slaps that she was giving her tits made them smack and hit against the metal prickles even more.

Laura on the other hand was sitting on the same bench and she was currently tying off her double DD saggy boobs with nylon rope – her favourite. She absolutely adored hanging by the ceiling suspended from her tits as a decoration doll having customers throwing stuff at her, calling her names and even shooting her her with air guns. Her tits had marks from such shots and inevitable wrinkles from extreme stretching. Laura had loose and extended cunt lips too and in difference from Fiona she just had some weight hanging down from her smaller piercings.

On the other side Steffany was getting turned on by the scene Fiona and Joanna was giving her and has fallen in an all out state of sago-masochist. Currently she was in the middle of her breast bondage too, doing it with rubber bands that needed to be pumped in order to tighten up . They were so tight by now, that she was using both her hands to smash the base of her tits as much as possible. She was about to finish with her right tit and started touching her urethral heavily textured dildo . After a few more strong squeezes of her air pump, she started taking out the inch and a half tick dildo and reinserting it back with vengeance. During this time Joanna finished with her vagina, and started to hook her gaping panties where they belonged. Before she started doing this she liked laying down and this time was no different. She put her head on Steffany's lap and inserted the six hooks around her dilapidated sphincter. Steffany could not hold out her arousal and started slapping her tits. Feeling extra horny she exposed her sex to Joanna mouth let her lick her. Fiona used this opportunity to deliver mighty smacks to Joanna's cunt this time and started a series of groans from the BDSM stripper – a mixture of lust and pain.

This beginning of an lesbian masochistic orgy was very common in the club and usually left uninterrupted, but this time it brought the attention of the managers .They had to interfere and send on a mistress to intervene. She was the one responsible for Joanna and went by the name of Mandy. The sexy supervisor entered into the changing room while the girls were in the middle of a very hot lesbian perverted scene of rarely seen orgy and as such, the BDSM club supervisor had to suppress her own arousal. The strippers had to get started for the tournament which was starting within a few hours and the current debaucheries were slowing down the process by dismantling the discipline.

To Be Continued......

Guys i did not want to be silent like other authors i encountered here. So i let you know I am very glad of each and every positive response i got here. I have some stories not regarded to anus debaucheries, sado maso rather, but you made me think of implementing some. I started writing a chapter and currently proofread it. However with the weather getting better my job kicks in full force. I will definitely see what i can do some of these weekends because i like and want to and because i enjoy your feedback

Edited by kgnot

• 1 year later...
       In the previous part:

Joanna's “deflated balloons” spelling “BEAT ME” on the right and “STRETCH ME” on the left, with the last one dangling more then 10 cm lower then it's twin. She has also a very loose anus injected with chemicals and plastic beads to stay open. Similar is the setup for the stripper's urethra muscle.

Fiona when last left was smacking the shit out of Joanna's breasts making them look raw before switching to her own heavily bound breasts. They are medically enlarged, saggy and tightly constrained starting to look dark blue. Fiona's only modification stretching her lower holes is the 2 inch anal dildo which she wears at all times. Her cunt lips are stretched 5 inches off her crotch all the way to her stocking with “Cunt” and “Stretch” tattooed on them. Large golden piercing go right through Fiona's clit. 

Laura is another masochist adoring to hang from the ceiling by her tits and be humiliated and degraded. She also hsd long cunt lips but instead they are just dangling heavy weights. Lastly she was finishing off tying off her pendulous hangers with a good old school rope.

Stefanny is binding her breasts too but with a more modern pumped rubber bands. She was left reinserting her heavily textured urethral dildo back and forth. The BDSM stripper also loves slapping her fun bags and do this to the others as we will see shortly.

Mandy was the supervisor who had to check on the lesbian orgy and prepare them for the paintball tournament!

Start of the story

The raven haired woman with a musky tan came into the room carrying a laptop over her neck. She was wearing nothing but big leather boots and a short miniskirt with a metal ball dangling between her legs. Mandy came next to the sadomasochistic orgy expressed in a severe tit slapping and quickly hit a sequence of blows to Joanna's right hanger. Since this caused nothing but adding up to the orgasmic blitz of the BDSM stripper, her supervisor rose up and pressed a couple of buttons on the machine. The lying erotic performer stood still as if dead, before rolling out of the bench onto the floor, dropping the running shower head in the process. 

The inhibitor chip installed in Joanna's brain started sending electrical shocks to her nerve system, making the depraved woman unable to move. Further more it connected with the metal implants in her nipples making her hangers heat up with power and even jiggle a bit! Most BDSM strippers were equipped with such thing as means to administer law and order when needed. Extraordinary pain lovers like the BDSM performers in the club combusted often in sexual desires and needed some sort of extreme measurement to put them straight. 

Mandy mashed with her left foot the "BEAT ME" tit which was laying on the ground next to it's owner and turned to the others in the room: 

"The paintball TOURNAMENT starts in 30 minutes! I want everyone dressed and ready in the entrance hall counting now!"

The participating women hurried up with their cleaning duties and started to come out of the shower room heading to the “stuffing room” as some might call it. The display of power and the treats did not have effect on the four strippers on the bench thought. They still kept hurting each other, oblivious to their surroundings. Temporarily deprived of her playtoy, Fiona stopped the fight with her own pendulous bound juggs and dropped down on the floor to continue the onslaught of Joanna's saggers. Once she reached her destination however, the dangling ball between Mandy's legs caught her attention. It was a seven inch wide round piece of metal connected to a tick heavy pole made of the same material in one go and stuck right into the manager's cunt. Driven by high level of arousal the blue titted stripper grabbed and tried to pull it out!

The tanned BDSM supervisor of romanian decent shrieked in pain as she felt the cruel metal tips dig into her insides and drag the bottom of her vagina out! She quickly put a hand over her mouth to muffle the cries thought. Any show of weakness in the face of pain was not welcome inside the BDSM club, especially at her position. All the managing staff was pain tested lover as part of their selection process and she knew that all too well. 

The metal pole going all the way into Mandy's womb transformed at the most precious to the women's entrance into a two inch wide spiked ball which up until now was only digging into the sensitive flesh by it's own metallic weight. Heavier then five kilos it was causing sensual reactions, suppressed craftily by Mandy only while the supervisor was walking. But now it was pulling out the entire organ down with the added weight of Fiona, driving the spikes deep into the vulnerable flesh mercilessly tugging on her baby factory! 

Still the tough female forewoman managed to withstand this cruel attack and instead of tripping she straightened herself up. Lost in her lustful gaze Fiona  kept leaning on the Mandy's uterus, impaling the metal spikes to the base. The organ started slowly to dislodge from it's rightful place! This alleviated the most severe torture Mandy have experienced and drove whimpers form the suffering female.  

The experienced BDSM officer knew there was a severe punishment for such an unregulated intrusion and Fiona would be no exception! She have to be patient thought! Surely the other mistresses watching the bath from the cameras would sent help; after all that is how Mandy ended up here! But she bet these bitches loved to see her suffer! Not that the superior masochist supervisor would object too much - she loved pain, just not...that MUCH!

"Fiona you are going in the “Hell zone!" - yelled Mandy. 

The guilty strippers were usually sent to spend a minimum of 4 hours sentence with up to four mistresses at a large room, segregated into corridors. There they would undergo despicable tortures close to what the tanned forewoman was experiencing now... even more despicable then this. The place was considered by the BDSM managing personnel to be a "Hoes maze"(aka Hell zone), because from a customer's and theirs' point of view, it can literally only be seen cubicles with female lower orifices with their attached high heeled legs dressed in stocking sticking out from the wall. Cut off from the rest of their bodies - exposed and vulnerable for the clients to do as their imagination and pockets allow. But the real torture was going on the other side with the mistresses. They were administering their creative cruel treatment tearing a new one to their poor suffering subjects.

Fiona was too far gone to stop despite knowing all that and pulled on her target's uterus so hard the BDSM stripper started to lift herself up solely relying on the metal device for support. Mandy struggled immensely to remain still while the crazed BDSM performer hanged off her perforated womb but tried to remain calm. That is until the suffering woman felt a cold breeze as if touching her soul and when she turned her head down the stunned sado-masohistic officer discerned the end of the metal rod coming out of her vulva! 

"What is this thing? Why it does not come out?!!" - flapping her thong the sassing sadistic performer asked her superior.

Out of her mind from lust and desire Fiona started to tug even more mercilessly on the metal device, this time with her entire weight! Soon this sadistic exercise was rewarded with a dark pink fleshy ball pierced by the metal rod starting to protrude out of Mandy's cunt. The stripper watched in amazement slowly wrapping her dazed head around the reality now too - it was the tanned supervisor's urethra - coming out of it's nest into the outer world! 

The eyes of Fiona widened as she pulled herself up to touch and lick it. Mandy released a muffled sensual groan of pleasure as she felt her inner organ caressed, but restrained from further action. As her baby factory kept being exposed further and further from within her cunt the romanian american pulled herself together and finally called for reinforcements on her wrist radio. 

Sandra was the first manager to show up, since she was the one responsible for Fiona. The performer gone rogue have taken so much of Mandy's internal organ out that it was starting to drag her ovaries on it's downwards decent. The new blond mistress could not resist and took out a stapler from her belt. Then she approached the vulnerable flesh and shot one of the led bugger directly into the opening rim near the metal rod! Mandy yelled and started crying, but the cruel mistress was not stopping - she kept shooting and Fiona kept pulling! This is when Sandra saw her subordinate tit's - all bound and blue! 

The chubby supervisor gave them two good punches with her ringed fists and then barked:

"Cunt, how long did you have your tits tied up?"

"Not long enough!"  - with craze in her eyes Fiona sassed back at her superior 

"They are almost black bitch!" - yelled Sandra as she shot a dozen quick staples into Fiona's fat saggers. The force of the industrial sized machine made the sacks of womanly flesh juggle all over the place despite the tyrannic bounds. Afterwards the blond took out a knife from her belt and hastily cut off the ropes, careful not to hurt her subordinate's breast skin. After all during the tournament the two appendages had to be kept non-bloodied, allowing maximum tit meat for the clients to hurt. 

The blond supervisor grabbed the cunt straps off Fiona's stockings next and tugged on them mercilessly. It was a tense moment for the onlookers watching, wondering which will give in first - the stockings or the BDSM performer's cuntlips... 

Fiona gritted her teeth as her lower torso was being lifted and agitated her superior to "tear them apart" if she can - all the the while half-weight suspended off poor Mandy uterus! In the end her straps just snapped out from their sewings driving a pleasurable yell from their owner as Fiona relaxed hanging purely by her cunt lips. 

Sandra started dragging the perverted masochist towards the changing room with the stripper's long pendulous breasts sweeping the floor a few inches behind the pained performer's head. Knowing fully well she will be punished either way, the female club member did not let go of her new toy and kept pulling Mandy by her womb in the process. The half romanian sensing the spikes deep in her womb meat, realized she won't be able to get away and pulled Joanna's left tit with her. Large amounts of fluids started to come out of all of the unconscious stripper's lower opening as she trailed behind. This proved to everyone for the n-th time she was not able to hold anything without some sort of large phallus plugging the exemplary BDSM club's lose orifices. Mandy reminding herself of that, barely managed to grab on the way from to the bench some textured urethral plug, gapes and other essentials needed for her subordinate's appropriate attire at the tournament. 

In the meantime Stefanny and Laura were left undisturbed to take care of each other. Since both performers were having their udders all tied or all bound up they have been smacking each other womanly assets for the past 5 minutes. Some of the managers even started betting who could withstand more, despite knowing full well that their club entertainer need a lot more then 25 minutes to give up. Upon seeing how Mandy's uterus was being treated and the way she was dragged away by it, Laura got aroused so much that she wanted to do similar thing to Steff. The determined club peeler grabbed Joanna's petals, still lying on the bench and started cranking her partner's cunt wide open. Once it gaped more then 10 inches Laura took a special urethral plug which had a balloon at the end allowing it to expand upon filling with liquid and inserted it right into Steafany's pee canal! She then guided her own piss opening into it to fill it up until it started to overflow. All the inspired long cuntlipped BDSM club queen had to do was to start tugging the item with all her strength. 

In the meantime Stefany kinda figured out what her colleague was trying to do and burned with anticipation. Still for the sake of her orgasm she role played as if trying to "stop" her by twisting and mangling Laura's saggers clockwise. Steff kept going as there was no objections from her torturer and it got to a point the poor tits started looking like a pair of socks being dried out to their limits. The two draggy appendages even squirted lactose - who would have guessed some mammary glands survived after all these years working at the BDSM club!  

Two more mistresses - Jelly and Heyley came to try and stop the situation from spinning out of control. With only 15 minutes left towards the tournament start they brought the big guns with them - gas masks and collars. Scared more of ruining the tournament then not to experience the fate of Mandy they quickly choked the tight rings around Stefany and Laura's necks.

Next the female enforcers in one quick go pressed a sequence on their laptops, causing electric shocks to ripple the two BDSM performers out of order via their microchips. It was time for the final stage – putting them to sleep. Jelly took out from her belt a canister the special gas - it was fairly mild having effect for only five minutes, but it's reaction time was implacable. Before being sprayed however Stefany in her convulsions pressed a button on her superior's laptop and by pure luck it happened to have started the shock in Jelly's pincushionned tits. Long needles went from her belly belt all the way into her saggers wobbling freely in their spiked cage. The electrical current caused the two fleshy hangers to jump around hitting the sharp tips mercilessly.

The pained supervisor ignored all that as if nothing was happening and continued looking after her duties putting the last signed participants for the upcoming tournament in order. 

It was 5 minutes past the agreed starting time. Arch-mistress Dorothy yelled at the BDSM stripper contestants:

"I will place the one responsible in the “Hell zone” for so long they will forget you are supposed to be working on the stage!” The old woman cleared her throat and moved her metal bustier a bit:

“Now, you two - do not forget to keep your legs wide open! The first one to close them will loose all bonus pay and will accompany me into the "Hall of Shame"! 

Joanna opened her calves further away from each other and looked at Fiona. She was in the same predicament having to walk with her feet wide open. Not so much because her knees were tied to a bar smashing her breasts, but because she was told to do it! But the fun part was yet to come. 

Both their wombs were also open up by spatulas and connected to a piercing at the clits to stay up and out. Any client aiming to shoot at them would surely have fun time hurting their most inner opening. The two BDSM performer's uterus were quiet drawn out and the chained ridged spatulas tugged their entrances close to their vaginal exits – who knows may be either or both wound get a lucky shot in their fallopian tubes causing the strongest orgasm to date... 

Laura on the other hand had heavy twenty kilos of weights danging from her cunt lips while Stefany was wiggling with elbows tied up to her tits which were twisted four times!! Each movement emanated deep pain form within the saggy-baggy breast torture lover. 

The rest of the girls wore the standard attires more or less – petals in the cunt or ass, and dangling naked breasts with circles around their nipples for the cheaper customers as easier targets. 

A whistle sound was given and the BDSM strippers looked at each other - it was time. 

Cheers and clappers 

Laura was leading the charge, womb first when the last of her unit tried to circumvent the customer's position, but failed and it all ends up in a big pain orgy. Joanna was knocked out as she received a series of bombardments in the cunt earlier and had to stand still for more then ten minutes now. Fiona was knocked out shortly after Laura and the two top masochistic participants now became a funny target for the four young lads armed with automatic air guns. They were aiming for their privates and plenty of the bullets entered their wombs causing them to black out falling on the ground with their legs still wide open. 

Stefany was hit at the very end near the first barrel wall on the left flank. But with the two new powerful air shotguns aiming at her with the team leader protecting leading the defense on that side she stood no chance. The BDSM stripper was shot down a while ago but stood still determined to allow them men to make a bruised minsmy out of her saggers. The tits of Stepany were in tatters after being bombarded for only 5 minutes so far but it looked to her like eternity! 

Ten other strippers laid in various submissive position across the field trying to keep their hands above their heads and not move while being shot at their private organs. It looked like the match was over and the end signal will come very soon.  

Suddenly before the whistle for surrender, Joanna moved...She begun crawling slowly towards the customers' position eating up all the raining shots. It turned out that one of the clients was rather aroused by the particular show of submission and lust for pain so he called Dorothy to ask Joanna in particular to start moving forward. He offered a substantial sum for breaking the rules of course.

The astonished male group stopped shooting and let her reach them no understanding what is happening. Joanna then listening to her radio closed in to one fat man with a belly and tried to hit him with her breasts. The long swingers proved to be powerful whips when there was no care for their well being and hit the man's gun, despite his attempts to move away. They were simply too long and too wobbly! The large male became angry though which is what Joanna was after and started shooting at them tits from blank range. Soon his example was followed by the others.

The poor BDSM stripper convulsed from the recoils, but tried to hold her hand behind her neck at all cost, taking as many shots as the customers gave her. As the plastic bullets dug in deep blood started to spew out from Joanna's monstrous bruised beyond recognition breast skin. When Mandy saw this she had to interfere and stop the orgy. The match was finally over.

Joanna was declared worker of the month and received a hefty material bonus. Dorothy decided to spare her the Hoe's maze, but all the others would be signed up for what she called a “intensive training” for the weekend. The manager hoped they would gain more stamina and able to withstand additional punishment then usual, like their top masochistic colleague. Stephany, Laura and especially Fiona would have to withstand 8 hour marathon though with the most cruelest of punks on Friday having fun with their orifices on one side of the wall! And the best supervisors would be on the other side of the wall taking care of their upper body parts!

The end....

Alexandra came to the office of Viorel, the BDSM  club master. 

"Sir, we have a new proposal for a competition"

"What is it"

"It's a snow skiing challenge sir..."

If you wish to examine more such stories please consider supporting me and expressing your desires on pathreon. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.