Soap

HungryHole10

Hey guys, I have seen a phrase "block of soap" here and there in debates in order to achieve prolapse. What is its purpose really? I understand that people use it to get more meat out. But really what exactly it does or does not? Also, in case I determine to use it. Should I use some lobe? Or just move it under water, y know get it wet and put it in my hole??

Thanks. 

Edited by HungryHole10
Had another question to add..

I see word 'soap' and I appear :p. I wonder if you have seen the guide that has been posted already on the forum which described how to get prolapse. Here is the link in case you haven't : 

Anyway time to say something in order to answer your questions. 

1. The purpose of using soap is to make your body limits vanish. When you usually go on the toilet and strain to make poop go out you use muscles of the pelvic floor. I won't go into more advanced anatomy. These muscles will support your actions but only to the one certain point and that point is when your rectum is empty. Most often you won't have further strength to push out your bowels and so the prolapse won't appear. The soap is there to make your push feeling get extremely stronger. Of course you don't need soap to get prolapse but if you don't use it the whole process takes much longer time. This method has its own pros and cons that are stated in the guide

2. You shouldn't use the lube as it can make a layer on your tissue under which some molecules of soap can be stuck. The soap itself will cause swelling and urge to push and you don't want to make it feel permanent. You should use a soap that makes your ass irritated but have in mind that you can hurt yourself If you go too much against your own body. I have been doing this method since September or October and I'm still healthy so don't worry. Only the prolapse gets bigger! If you have problems getting the soap inside you then rub it into your hands with hot water so it can dissolve a little and then push it inside so it can stay inside you for 10-15 minutes. It will dissolve inside even more. During the Acton if you feel that you don't have the straining feeling anymore you should put the bar of soap again intro your anus but not fully inside. Just try to fuck yourself with the bar. 50 thrusts would be more than enough to make the sensation come back. 

After the play remember to wash your anus and prolapse with plain water so the soap won't stay into your anus.

After time you will be able to make routines. For example have one day of soap play then one day of only pushing phase and then again day of soaping 

If you have more questions feel free to ask. We are all here to achieve common goal :)

Well this clearly gives me a little hope to achieve prolapse. Since I feel like I have my anus rimm in a state when I can stretch it with fingers but not get meat out. I can just show a little rose within. Which makes me insane considering the time I have put into this goal. I really wish to push out the rose, and play with it "outside" my hole. Maybe try to pump it. But I am afraid to pump, since my last effort ended up with little bleeding. I am also trying to get my plug (10 cm diameter) inside me, no luck sofar. And wear as long as possible my 6cm diameter plug. I really love to play with my hole so I was wondering if soap could help me to get the prolapse. Which is my goal. Maybe I am doing it too soon, since I am 24, but really I am fully commited to the fact that my anus might suffer with incontinency in some age. Well shit may happen, but I live only once, so I just want to ruin my hole. I was also a bit considering to get ass lips, but I have NO IDEA how to achieve them. 

So thank you very much for your answer I will look at the guide to achieve prolapse, perhaps I will find something I ommited to do in order to achieve this nice goal.

At some time I had just the same mixed feelings as you have right now but eventually they vanished. Some people are definitely more exposed to some kinds of medical 'problems' than others that's why prolapse differs in shape among different people. No prolapsed rectum is same as other one. Never. 

I had some luck because my as started prolapsing a little early. I guess it was right after I discovered this forum and after 2 or 3 months of progressive play with eggplants, tangarines or bottles. Atm neither am I working on the width nor on the deep but I'm aware of the fact that deep prolapse usually is caused by deep tearing of ligaments. 

You are not doing it to soon either, since the tissue which is being hold in place by both adhesive and collagen-bound proteins tends to weaken with age and with work done by your organism. Maybe you just should put more effort into it and eventually you will achieve nice prolapse.

You can also Google some prolapse medical pictures that show a stage called rectal intussusception - the tube into tube effect. If you can recognize this into your own body then all you need is to follow up with pumping and using the soap but if not then I would definitely recommend some extensive anal pushing stretching and putting inflatables into and pumping them to ur limits. The bleeding sign has various reasons but I guess everyone has had a bleeding during pumping. Sometimes it just happens just be sure the bleeding is just a slight bleeding :P the last thing is that you would want to keep pump inside if you want prolapse and if you want huge lips then you should pump outside your lips. Unfortunately having huge lips blocks the progressive nature of prolapse as it cannot protrude easily.

Wish you good luck!

I'm sorry, maybe it's a language barrier thing but I'm simply not understanding this soap thing. I've read through the posts and cannot understand how or why sticking a bar of soap (???) in your ass would promote a prolapse. 

Perhaps i need further enlightenment but for now it just seems like a harebrained idea that either won't work or worse cause irritation and damage.

I've used soap on the odd occasion. It helps because it's a mild irritant and seems to encourage your muscles to want to push. You get the feeling of straining for an extended period. It's not a magic answer though: more just another tool in the armoury. Might not be everyone's cup of tea. Personally I played with big toys and fisting for years without a sign of prolapse. It wasn't until I started using a pump over the past year or so that things started to hang out noticeably.

And again every body is different :P for some people pumping itself will do the thing and for others fisting combined with pushing straining pumping and soaping will finally allow one to prolapse. 

Body is built in the way that won't allow prolapse to appear easily. The evolution made sure to make it capable of doing many things including carrying extremely heavy objects and nothing happens. Maybe natural pushing is method for you but for some others the soap may be the thing 

research or experiment with enemas and castile soap in the solution and you will understand soap trick better.

I would think though like with enemas you have to be carefull what type of soap you use.

personally i would not try the soap method because i wouldnt  want to dry out anal area. It would itch to much... and i wouldnt trust regular bar soap because it has to many chemicals and fragrance stuff added. etc

• 11 months later...

Glycerin in the soap is the active ingredient which irritates the rectum.

it is commonly used as a laxative when given in the rectum.

i use it as lube when starting my session to get the effect you talk of

Ive also used;

magnesium chloride conctrated solution and l-arginine amino acid.

arginine produced the most intense action!

I advise against glycerin soap. I personally make my own soap. It's my own blend of Castille soap with some peppermint essential oil to enhance the pleasure. It won't dry up your innards or sting like commercial soaps do. You won't be sore for days like with other soaps.

Edited by AzFrNick

• 3 years later...

I tried soaping with 2 different soaps, but didn't have this "straining feeling"... any idea why? Am I doing something wrong? I just kept the soap inside of me for 10/15 minutes and even rubbed it a little bit, but...nothing. Maybe I'm immune, lol

I might give figging a try if still doesn't work

I feel the need to strain a ridiculous amount after stretching - I'm training to relate this to pleasure as it goes on for quite a while. Fingering my 'second hole' while pushing certainly brings it on.

Update : tried figging and got a pleasant burning sensation going on, but still no straining feeling

On the other hand, I tried leaving my biggest plug in for a longer time plus bearing down while playing with it and actually got quite nice results. I feel like my rose is starting to bloom :wub:

Interesting no one mentioned. You need a soap that contains glycerine. I'd guess a soap is to aggressive to the bacteria so you shouldn't use it. Just buy glycerol, and inject it into your rectum.

Can this gel be used instead of soap? 
https://www.lookfantastic.nl/bioderma-atoderm-ultra-soothing-body-wash-very-dry-skin-500ml/11450873.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=EUR&shippingcountry=BE&affil=thgppc&kwds=92700064086088320&thg_ppc_campaign=71700000083946566&adtype=pla&product_id=11450873&gclid=CjwKCAjwgviIBhBkEiwA10D2j-G70-OAro3y2K2yN2OHBn-N4DsgfBxImHhtHovWzY_10MCv5iO9hhoC_scQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Ingredients:

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Disodium Edta, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

15 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

Can this gel be used instead of soap?

I doubt it, tbh.

First of because glycerin isn't the main ingredient and also because I've tried to use liquid soap myself, to no avail..

But you might as well try it, who knows...

On 8/20/2021 at 4:20 PM, Periwinkle_Rose said:

I doubt it, tbh.

First of because glycerin isn't the main ingredient and also because I've tried to use liquid soap myself, to no avail..

But you might as well try it, who knows...

Thanks for information 

Yeah can someone please explain the soap thing?

As far as I can tell it is just one person saying they used soap and have a big prolapse, this sounds like superstition to me like an old fashioned remedy for a cold or something. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.