Clean hole for plug

HungryHole10

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask you, whether it is neccessary to clean my hole everytime I want to wear my buttplug. I would like to do that on daily basis, but this amout of cleaning makes my stomach feel sick.

Can any one say anything to that?

Thanks!

Hey!

I can relate adequately to this topic since regular playing with soap goes with cleaning and straight answer to your question is quite problematic.

All depends from the effect you want to cause or the things that you are afraid off. Some people think it's a huge turn off to have some pieces of scat visible during play session and decided to clean themselves earlier - either with enema or showering with water. Anyway you should remember that your an us was meant not to be played with. The nature apparently didn't want it for some reason and now it should be clear that doing nothing in order to clean asshole is acceptable.

If you are afraid or disgusted then cleaning would do the thing. Choose the method which best suits for you but remember not to do it too often since the internal tissue gets irritated very quickly when exposed to soap or pure water. The mucus would eventually be washed of and you would achieve only itching sensation that would stop the desire to play.

My advice is that you should build a strategy of yours. Wash your butt inside when you need to but don't do it too often. You should also sometimes make some breaks in play to make prolapse progress.  Cleaning and being clean is nice but having mucus even from 6 previous days or so is quite natural and it helps germs to recover and so they are working in the intestines to build up essential vitamins.

It's your body and you can do with it all you want. Everything you need is a bit of understanding. Try to imagine your body as your second part of the soul and then you would do everything you want and body would eventually adjust to it!

Have fun! I hope I helped even a little bit :P

Thanks this quite helped with my qeustion. My issue is not that I would have problems to see bits of scat during play.. When I play I clean my hole. But I am considering wearing plug during the day, at work, at bus, etc.. and cleaning my hole every day well can be problematic as I described and you commented. So I guess that I will just clean my toys a little more thoroughly and just dont care if I have some shit within my hole and just plug it.

And that's some good attitude! I'd it doesn't hurt you then it's fine and continue doing what you are doing. Of course don't forget to show photos of ur progress!  BTW scat is fine since its rectum and you are not wounded inside :)

Some of your discomfort may be like mine. I like to clean out from end to end with a long cathater type thing. I found if I suppliment with probiotics just before and after stretch-fucking or fisting I don't feel sick, but probably you should experiment to find out how much cleaning you can tolerate.

I usually go a week or so between the deep cleaning, but I've noticed that a few days after the deep clean, I can easily just rinse a little with water and I can do a long session without anything on the toys. 

We're kind of, "anal" about the no scat anal sex. I found I like the flavor of anal mucus and if it's "dirty" it can't be enjoyed. I even use it for lube and so does my wife, seeing as how it doesn't have a bad aroma. Also, sometimes she's just in the mood for pussy so mine gets the job.

what are you talking about?? what mucus?? aslso I found my best way to wear my plug. I just put it in with a condom. Wait a while. Few minutes. Go to toilet remove it and take a crap, which makes it easier to clean up. Then I remove the condom from my plug. Get rid of the condom clean my hole. Just a rimm and few centimeters inside.. wash the plug and put it in my cunt. Then I can wear it for like 2 - 3 hours.. Damn I wish I could make it a whole day or full 24 hours.

Edited by HungryHole10

Really, to many of us the clear to cum colored mucus out a completely clean colon is half the fun. Like Rosebutt I've used mine for fucking myself. Between the aroma, having something big in me and feeling my limp cock squishing in my hands it's a guaranteed orgasm after a really fine, deep stretching. Like my cum, I wish I could make it by the gallon.

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 6:56 AM, Rosebutt said:

Me too! LOVE my rectal nectar.

What does yours taste like? I find mine tastes like my cum, just not as strong. And it smells like a nice, clean but very wet pussy.

Agreed, always try to have some left over. One of my favorites is to scrape it of my stretch toys before reinserting them to use for lube on my soft cock to help orgasm. The aroma that come up just makes it better.

• 3 weeks later...

Iv often wondered what that white stuff was, though it's was some lube from previous week or something, so this white stuff on my toys after long play is your anal mucas?

7 hours ago, Bottomlad said:

Iv often wondered what that white stuff was, though it's was some lube from previous week or something, so this white stuff on my toys after long play is your anal mucas?

Yep!

Two things, air mixed into the thick mucus from vigerous stretch-fucking and tiny bits of a little flesh that sloughs off like in a pussy getting fucked. Can get to the point it looks like cum. A couple of times it was cum mixed in, but I much prefer a "womans touch", if you know what I mean.

• 1 year later...
Guest Kept4Her

A good deep enema would help you to stay clean longer if you plan to wear a plug all day. I use a colon snake with a hole and my Clean Stream attachment to my shower head. After a deep cleansing I can go all day without needing to cleanse again. Since most of my play involves riding my toys off and on all during the day, I have found I can just do a manual cleaning routinely which takes me about 15 seconds or so allowing me to ride my toys for an hour of so and I will just check again before playing some more afterwards.

Guest Kept4Her

And as for the mucus, it seems your ass produces this to allow you to use the bathroom more easily.  I find when I have a pool ball inserted and later take it out there is a lot of mucus produced and it keeps everything nice and slick inside.

I went a while where I was deep cleaning almost daily and apart from feeling really lethargic some days I didn’t see any ill effects, but that’s me and my body! I found that if I done it every morning i wouldn’t need a really thorough clean as there wouldn’t be much in there. But if I went without it for a few days I would need to spend a while longer to get it all out.

how I wish for that privacy again.....

• 4 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.