Bleeding in any form

buskowianka12

I'm just wondering if any of you guys experience bleeding in any form possible during play. I wonder if it's being caused either breaking ligaments or the damage of tissue itself so feel free to say a few words :D

Seems to come with very aggressive stretching and of course things that should never be jammed up there like I do.

I had the experience, but mostly my bleeding is from mucosa, near anus, and it is due to piles.

Mostly when i left my prolapse outside and slept a night.

May be because the mucus becomes dry.

When it happened, i went and see doctor and doctor give me sclerosising agent injection to my engorge blood vessels, and it cured.

As it is from piles, so when piles become bigger (after a year times, or too much suction (pumping) it bleeds. But it stopped for after a while. But if bleeding continue, you must rush to emergency.

If it bleeds, I push out my prolapse and i compressed the area and bleeding stooped.

It don't think tearing of ligament will bleed, if so it will bleeding inside.

ligaments get very little blood supply, so rip away.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.