Most Extreme Anal Prolapse and Cervix Prolapse So Far. Sasha from ArgentinaNaked

argentinanaked

You know that advertising videos from your website on this forum won't increase your website revenue, right? This is a forum for people who upload videos from websites like yours so that other users can download them for free without paying for any subscription fee. As soon as that video is on your website, one user who does get a subscription will download it and put it here for all of us to download and enjoy without paying you to access it. 

I guess what I'm saying is, if that doesn't bother you, why not just post links to the full video instead of a preview? And if it does bother you, then why would you want to come here and basically ask us to take income away from you? 

28 minutes ago, meganuke40 said:

You know that advertising videos from your website on this forum won't increase your website revenue, right? This is a forum for people who upload videos from websites like yours so that other users can download them for free without paying for any subscription fee. As soon as that video is on your website, one user who does get a subscription will download it and put it here for all of us to download and enjoy without paying you to access it. 

I guess what I'm saying is, if that doesn't bother you, why not just post links to the full video instead of a preview? And if it does bother you, then why would you want to come here and basically ask us to take income away from you? 

funny guy :)

i dont own anything so... what ever.

I suggest you dont waste your time writting to me. i think there must be some more important people to take care than me :)

2 hours ago, meganuke40 said:

If it's not your website, then why is your user name the same name as the website, and you're posting ads for the website?

He is not posting ads but a sample clip.Everybody here can choose his own name. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.