New Story, Need some help proofreading / editing.

osgz

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I apologize I did not finish the previous stories, and I probably won't ever do it.

With that out of the way, I have a finished story I was going to publish on ASSTR, however, since I am not a native English speaker, I'd like to ask for some help editing and proofreading it first.

The story is about an extreme teenie, contains a little abuse, prolapse, fisting and stretching among other fun stuff. 

Make sure you-re ok with that kind of content before replying here or in my PM.

Cheers,

9 hours ago, osgz said:

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I apologize I did not finish the previous stories, and I probably won't ever do it.

With that out of the way, I have a finished story I was going to publish on ASSTR, however, since I am not a native English speaker, I'd like to ask for some help editing and proofreading it first.

The story is about an extreme teenie, contains a little abuse, prolapse, fisting and stretching among other fun stuff. 

Make sure you-re ok with that kind of content before replying here or in my PM.

Cheers,

First, my native language is also not English, so for sure I'm not the proper proofreader...

But, what of her holes get fisted, stretched and prolapse, her pussy or ass?

When it is her asshole I gladly read the story before release and tell you my opinion.

But anyway, please send link when the story is published.

Edited by paulstein

Would love to read your story if you have ever read my stories then you'll know im not much for proofreading or editing or finishing my stories sadly but i am excellent if you want any ideas or an extra opinion. That being said while my grammar is terrible i am perfectly fluent in english as it is the only language i know. But mostly i really want to read your story and will point out any noticeable problems and offer my honest opinion. Thank you and please let me read your story.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be willing to proofread a story for you, provided it isn't too long. Perhaps  I can review a chapter or two at a time, but send me anything you'd like help with. I think I can help.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.