How can an ass like this be achieved?

Pushing while stretching to help relax your opening, lots and lots of pushing. That's how mine got big, BEFORE I found out that you should not do that if you don't want them. Too late now, found I like them, though.

Somehow the way the nerves and muscles are "wired" when you push, and there is something in your ass-cunt it "thinks" you are trying to crap so relaxes your hole. Too much and you develop lips and increase chance of prolapse. Fine with me.

heh mine looks like hers as well :D love it, but I cant seem to get a proper gape going

6 hours ago, urov said:

heh mine looks like hers as well :D love it, but I cant seem to get a proper gape going

Do it the way women with huge loose pussies do. Lean over a couch with your ass-cunt pointing up and let someone pull you open and your hole will make a sloppy sounding sucking noise as your insides fall inside you. If you are by yourself you have to use a speculum. And have a camera ready!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2017 at 6:36 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

Do it the way women with huge loose pussies do. Lean over a couch with your ass-cunt pointing up and let someone pull you open and your hole will make a sloppy sounding sucking noise as your insides fall inside you. If you are by yourself you have to use a speculum. And have a camera ready!

good tip, need to get me a speculum then ;)!

Though I'm trying to make it fall out more than I am trying to make it fall in haha :D

On 1/29/2017 at 2:54 PM, urov said:

good tip, need to get me a speculum then ;)!

Though I'm trying to make it fall out more than I am trying to make it fall in haha :D

Always better, just the small amount I get feels great, must feel better the more that comes out.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.