How to achieve anal prolapse - full guide

buskowianka12

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Def the best one is sitting on the toilet. It's creating a good angle to weaken the muscles that support your pelvic floor and that would lead to further prolapse when straining. 

Btw yesterday I have read something about induced laxatives. It's stated that they often cause cramps and very heavy contractions. I think i dont have to say anything more about it. ^^ decided to try it out and now im holding it inside and the feeling is slowly growing up. Will leave a note how it went. Gonna let it stick inside for 20 minutes more :P

Guest analpumper
40 minutes ago, buskowianka12 said:

Def the best one is sitting on the toilet. It's creating a good angle to weaken the muscles that support your pelvic floor and that would lead to further prolapse when straining. 

Btw yesterday I have read something about induced laxatives. It's stated that they often cause cramps and very heavy contractions. I think i dont have to say anything more about it. ^^ decided to try it out and now im holding it inside and the feeling is slowly growing up. Will leave a note how it went. Gonna let it stick inside for 20 minutes more :P

Thanks for your reply, please let us know how it works for you.Thanks Again.

15 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

Agree. Although squatting (the way the Japanese go to the toilet) works even better for me. Try a bit of everything and pay attention to your body's response: I think everyone is a little different- you'll figure out what works best for you.

Guest analpumper
7 hours ago, bertieboyblue said:

Thanks for the Advice. I will get there in the end lol.

Guest analpumper

What size cylinder would you advise to use to get a prolapse, I have read its better to get the cylinder inside you and suck the prolapse out, or is it best to use the cylinder on the outside?

Inside to pull out your fuck tunnel, and outside to make your ass lips bigger. But it seems to me that after you get enough of yourself outside where it belongs the larger one will do well to increase your prolapse and lip size.

BTW, every time I read through this thread I get fucking horny, thanks a lot, really, thank you.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

Guest analpumper
8 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Inside to pull out your fuck tunnel, and outside to make your ass lips bigger. But it seems to me that after you get enough of yourself outside where it belongs the larger one will do well to increase your prolapse and lip size.

BTW, every time I read through this thread I get fucking horny, thanks a lot, really, thank you.

Thanks for your reply and advice , nice to know you are Horny when you read your replies concerning this subject.

I enjoy pumping and can get my prolapse out a little. I also pump up my lips too. Now I have pretty large lips that protrude with little effort in pushing. Just need to pump prolapse more until it is huge. My wife and I both want my prolapse to be complete and have my entire rectum out.

On 5/10/2017 at 4:52 AM, analpumper said:

Thanks for your reply and advice , nice to know you are Horny when you read your replies concerning this subject.

Depending on my mood, looking at others or my own content or even just reading and posting. It all gets me off, except if my wife is here, then it's just us.

Guest analpumper

Have ordered another Thickwall cylinder to continue my journey into getting my prolapse out and I have found the information and replies in this topic very useful indeed. I have read recently that certain mixes of lubes can also help, I read that Clove Oil and Peppermint oil mixed with jlube can help a lot, so I have been out and purchased both oils, but I am not sure sure of the amounts to mix with jlube, anyone used these oils before and if so, how much would you mix in the jlube? Dont want my man pussie being on fire lol.

Thanks in Advance.

Edited by analpumper

Guest analpumper

Hi everyone, update on my lube mixture, I can tell you that it does work and loosens to up to hell, just go easy when mixing it up, go easy on the peppermint oil, my advice would be to mix small amounts and see how it works on you. Have to say I did use a bit to much peppermint oil and yes my man pussie was smarting to fuck, cooled it down with a nice cold water sponge.But still no prolapse for me, but better attempts than there has been. Let me know how you get on if you try it.

On 5/13/2017 at 9:53 PM, analpumper said:

Hi everyone, update on my lube mixture, I can tell you that it does work and loosens to up to hell, just go easy when mixing it up, go easy on the peppermint oil, my advice would be to mix small amounts and see how it works on you. Have to say I did use a bit to much peppermint oil and yes my man pussie was smarting to fuck, cooled it down with a nice cold water sponge.But still no prolapse for me, but better attempts than there has been. Let me know how you get on if you try it.

Would either work by themselves or is both neccessary? also what is the exact function does it cause you to push or is it just a relaxant?

Guest analpumper
13 hours ago, annakuro said:

Would either work by themselves or is both neccessary? also what is the exact function does it cause you to push or is it just a relaxant?

Hi,I suppose they would work on their own and I personally think that peppermint oil would be the better, a guy on CAM4 website told me that he used them,so I thought why not give them a go. I personally found it more of a relaxant, but it may work differently on other people.But be careful if you try them as to much of the oils will result in a very very tingly hole, even rubbing the mixture on your man lips will induce a nice swelling on them, so internally be careful.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just starting out and I wanted to check, if this vacuum pump works for my ass

bomba-de-vacio-pump-worx.jpg

And another question, which buttplugs recommend  to me:

Wildfire-DownDirty-4.5-Butt-Plug-Black-F

WILDFIRE® DOWN & DIRTY 4.5” BUTT PLUG, BLACK

or

Wildfire-DownDirty-4-Butt-Plug-Black-F1-

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎16‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 4:08 PM, analpumper said:

Hi,I suppose they would work on their own and I personally think that peppermint oil would be the better, a guy on CAM4 website told me that he used them,so I thought why not give them a go. I personally found it more of a relaxant, but it may work differently on other people.But be careful if you try them as to much of the oils will result in a very very tingly hole, even rubbing the mixture on your man lips will induce a nice swelling on them, so internally be careful.

Hi,
my order of Clove oil and Peppermint oil came in yesterday. Mixed 5 drops of peppermint and 10 drops of clove oil into a 200 ml bottle of already mixed jlube.
Yes, it works for me - I was able to take the Gold Dream Big Butt Plug with 4 inch / 10 cm diameter and afterwards the TSX bed knob xl (as well 4 inch / 10 cm of diameter) with just a bit of warm up on American Bombshell Shell Shock size L and without the use of any poppers.

Normally I need some poppers to take the Big Butt Plug and Bed Knob.

Sadly my prolapse still does not want to pop out :(

Edited by deepassfist

6 hours ago, deepassfist said:

Hi,
my order of Clove oil and Peppermint oil came in yesterday. Mixed 5 drops of peppermint and 10 drops of clove oil into a 200 ml bottle of already mixed jlube.
Yes, it works for me - I was able to take the Gold Dream Big Butt Plug with 4 inch / 10 cm diameter and afterwards the TSX bed knob xl (as well 4 inch / 10 cm of diameter) with just a bit of warm up on American Bombshell Shell Shock size L and without the use of any poppers.

Normally I need some poppers to take the Big Butt Plug and Bed Knob.

Sadly my prolapse still does not want to pop out :(

Try training depth. Stretch yourself out further inside and your prolapse will have no choice but to fall out. So invest in some toys 10-15 inches long and move up in girth just like you did with plugs.

9 minutes ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

Try training depth. Stretch yourself out further inside and your prolapse will have no choice but to fall out. So invest in some toys 10-15 inches long and move up in girth just like you did with plugs.Hi,

Hi,

i am trained in deepth slightly good from my point of view - EE Henry (17.5 insertable) down to the base, EE Jackson (19 inches insertable) just below the medial ring both are 3over inches wide. BD Chance flared  XL(15 inches insertable / 3.5 inches wide) down to the balls Sleipnir XL (12.5 inches insertable / 4 inches wide) to the last ring on the shaft.

I think I need to do more pumping or fuck my ass more rough with above toys.

Hi deepassfist ..... :) 

I think you need to do more pumping of the rectum and with time you will form a prolapse, do not be in a hurry to enjoy ..... :) 

• 7 months later...
On 08/05/2017 at 8:02 PM, buskowianka12 said:

Btw I wonder if anyone here used something like glycerin suppositories to induce contractions. Anyone?

Yes, I believe it is the glycerine in the soap which is giving you the result you get.

i use pure liquid glycerin as a lube.

I also use l-arginine amino acid powder mixed in water 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.