Merry (Christmas) Fistmas

gina_rostanez

I think it's nice that the material is made available but don't agree with the permission request.  That's my opinion.

Everybody has their own reason's and I'll just respect that but asking permission is not going to happen by me.

On 27-12-2016 at 6:02 AM, timroy said:

I posted that video for friends only on xh and now it's stolen

From now on every vid get a pw or no more uploads ever again

timroyy

I can understand if its your wife..... but your profile stand full of other vids who are not yours! Be honest with yourself.You have to know that you are on a forum,not a private chat or something!

Edited by teletarzan

ok, many thanks to all, but from now on if I see a topic or a post where the vision or the download of the streaming/clip/file etc are not freely allowed or the passwords are not provided (and one needs subscription, request, members privilege, etc) I'll delete the post and/or topic

Edited by gninori

32 minutes ago, gninori said:

ok, many thanks to all, but from now on if I see a topic or a post where the vision or the download of the streaming/clip/file etc are not freely allowed or the passwords are not provided (and one needs subscription, request, members privilege, etc) I'll delete the post and/or topic

Calm down amigo :)

Dont let us jenning for one person. ;)

To all peoples who clicked on the link of this post.

When the link of this video was submitted on this board, you just needed "View privilege" on his Favorites 'xHamster' so it was not password protected at that time.

This was my mistake, I always check the provided links once it is posted on this board. After submitting the post i could see that the video in question was locked for others. Yet I have view permission to see the video. Unfortunately you cannot delete a post once it is submitted on this board. Therefore I have add the comment to get view privilege from "Timroyy"  for so far he is willing to do it. Sadly, he has a good range of videos in his favorites.

Sorry for dead link, will provide other good links in the future to compensate this mistake.

Gina & F.

Edited by gina_rostanez

2 hours ago, gina_rostanez said:

To all peoples who clicked on the link of this post.

When the link of this video was submitted on this board, you just needed "View privilege" on his Favorites 'xHamster' so it was not password protected at that time.

This was my mistake, I always check the provided links once it is posted on this board. After submitting the post i could see that the video in question was locked for others. Yet I have view permission to see the video. Unfortunately you cannot delete a post once it is submitted on this board. Therefore I have add the comment to get view privilege from "Timroyy"  for so far he is willing to do it. Sadly, he has a good range of videos in his favorites.

Sorry for dead link, will provide other good links in the future to compensate this mistake.

Gina & F.

no problems Gina, you are a good poster and "mistakes" like these can happen: as you explained, only other members could see that the link was not usable to all. but the board's policy is to offer links to streaming clips or dl-able  files that are free and avalaible to all

happy new year to everyone

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.