Hiding Toys

Guest erinaz

Hello friends, recently i moved in with my GF who doesnt like the idea of anal or stretching, so i threw away all my toys. Now a month later im constantly craving the feeling of stretching again. Do any of you have a good tip on how to hide toys from a significant other?

Dump her, U will be misserable in 2-3 years time. If U have found Rosebuttboard U cant live in denial!! 

Have you tried discussing the situation with her? From my point of view you are just curing the symptoms that will eventually escalate resulting in an unhealthy relationship. If she is not into the stuff, you could just ask for some private time alone to play with your butt, which should not be a problem.

Sexuality is not just what the other person wants, it also about filling one's needs and if you are unable to do it together you can always ride alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you move in with her if you knew beforehand that she is not into assplay? The relationship is doomed already.

I have to agree with you there. I used to make good use of the vegetable-section at the supermarket, combined with an enema-kit I made from some tubing and a plastic bottle. 

I always had the bottle in the cellar with my normal tools (hah) and said it was for draining coolant from the car. 

Eventually I told her, and she was so happy that I did. She didn't like it at first, but eventually she even asked if we could start playing together. Now she has a stretching blog on tumblr, and I couldn't be happier. 

Keeping secrets like this can, and in most cases, will destroy a relationship. 

To echo what just about everyone else has said - keeping a secret like this for a long time is gonna create some trouble in your relationship, especially if you're still trying to play yourself behind her back. Talk to your partner, she'll appreciate the honesty and you two will in all likelihood find some way to work this out.

Spoekman... and link to blog :-D 

Guess I'm lucky, we don't have to hide ours, we share them and any fluids coating them at the time for lube.

... seems like Ialready do that :D

I am

gubbkuken.tumblr.com

Swedish

Edited by Hamburgartjuven
Wrong

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.