Please help with the name of this speculum!!

Davidneilson

Hi

I would really appreciate any help to identify the name or make of this speculum. I really need this in my life lol.

http://epicassgape.tumblr.com/post/25123397702/anal-speculum

Any help will be truely appreciated.

Thanks.

Looks like a regular collins speculum that they've coated in some kind of sealant, maybe so that the edges are blunter, or maybe to help with temperature. I've used similar sealants to make toys for myself, although using it on a speculum looks amazing.

Hi its not a collins speculum as I already have a collins. 

The collins speculum opens more like a V shape in the ass and doesn't stretch the sphincter.

http://www.eurosurgicals.com/en/products-page/surgical/gynecology/vaginal-speculum-collin/

The one in the pic seems to stretch the sphincter really well.

Any help would be appreciated of find one that opens similar to the one in the pic.

Thanks

11 hours ago, RectalSonar said:

It's possible someone 3D-printed it and then coated the business end to smooth out the rough surface and edges.

This picture is at LEAST 10 years old if not older. Well before the time of 3D printing.

i believe it's made of wood and there was talk of the girl in the pic being a post-op tranny.

On 11/11/2016 at 6:31 AM, Rosebutt said:

This picture is at LEAST 10 years old if not older. Well before the time of 3D printing.

i believe it's made of wood and there was talk of the girl in the pic being a post-op tranny.

Although the light shining off the arms near the hinge doesn't look like wood, I suppose it could be painted wood. Which brings up something else...I can't put my finger on any particular reason, but the vagina looks photoshopped to me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.