pumpkins... who invented them was thinking about girls :)

veneisse

The first time i have seen a pumpkin in a shop i was so little that i only could laugh without "bad" imagination....
but getting teen everytime i was in shops touching a pumpkin i could only think that was amazing natural gift of the nature to women's happiness :)

So my only doubt when i go to buy veggies.. is "ubaergines or pumpkins"? eggplants are surely the "queen" of veggies to go out with it inside or to sleep.. but pumpkins are simply more efficient feeling for orgasms :) anyway... i never missed both for long time in my sexual life :)

The only copmlicate thing is to explain why my home is always full by them in fridge!

Anyway... enjoy my time with these two big pumpkins... heavy warm up with self fisting and hard play with veggies ... ending with a very good looking gape :)

I couldn't miss to search for the deepest way to take them inside in all positions i could try :P

I'm uploading now video preview on my xhamster page http://www.xhamster.com/user/video/veneisse/new-1.html

It should be ready and published in 1-2 days....

Kisses to all,

Veneisse  http://www.veneisse.com

pumpkin.jpg

pumpkin-02.17.592.jpeg

pumpkin-03.21.178.jpeg

pumpkin-05.43.376.jpeg

pumpkin-08.32.672.jpeg

Edited by veneisse

• 4 weeks later...

Very cool video, pumpkin breaks your pussy! You're beautiful and extreme, your holes require a good fisting and large toys !!!

It is unfortunate that you are now very busy studying and did not renew the video. Really I am looking forward to new masterpieces!

If your boyfriend leaves you for so long without sex, I will come to you to Italy for help ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.