Goals over time

jpw

I have two goals at the moment, I would love to have a a prolapse and I’m using a pump couple of times a week. I also would love to be fisted to the elbow. 

I can currently take the ass servant and I also have the slink from squarepeg in large 

Never had a goal ; my begining with assplay was in the mid-sixties (OK, I'm probabily among the olders on this board…) and there was not any available material about anal stretching. I just noticed that two fingers were better than one, and three better than two, and… etc. So the first time my hand came in my butt, I was a little afraid and thought that I was the only one in the world to do that ; but it was so good… I did the same the next day, and the day after… Longer sessions, easier, biger… and after more than 50 years, still stretching, with the only goal to have pleasure

• 5 months later...

My goal is to keep it fun and enjoyable, I love the full feeling and when I'm used to a certain size dildo/plug (don't feel that full anymore) I go a bit wider, I personally don't have a goal in size or anything like that.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.