Goals over time

jpw

I'm just curious as the what everyone's ultimate aim is regard's their anal exploration, because I know mine's certainly changed over time. I've gone from simply wanting to take a cock in my ass, and loved it so much I naturally wanted something bigger ;) Then it changed again to wanting a gape, and then finding this website got me seriously curious about how far I could take things. Especially when I first developed a little rosebutt :wub: Now I'm beginning to use a small pump, and looking to buy a proper sized one.

So does anyone have an ultimate goal, or do yours change over time too?

Most people's goals change over time. Originally, for me, it was just to take a corona beer bottle in the ass. Now it's to train my depth enough to take the rambone dildo all the way. Just go slow and have fun!

Guest matthew.winterbottom

I never had a goal at first, just messing around. Then when I started getting into stretching, the goal was always the next size up. Then I discovered rosebutt and prolapse, and my goal became a massive hanging prolapse. I have yet to achieve that goal, but I'm closer today than I was yesterday!

I think I started just because I saw stretching videos. I wondered if it was even possible. Since then, it's just a hobby almost. I just try to go bigger and deeper each time now. Literally trying to go bigger keeps me interested.

Goal... no particular goal, I've been stuffing my ass for as long as I can remember. But, it'd be nice to find a girls with the passion for anal play, so we can experience the best moments of our lives together! That's some kind a goal, right :)

In the same boat lonely and looking for a none vanilla women to share good times with. Some times I think they are all taken.

I never really had a goal other than pleasure and the drive to keep pushing my boundaries. It started with fingers, then a tiny butt plug, and ever-larger toys after that. In the last couple of months I've gotten The Black Destroyer and The Keg and have had a lot of fun with both (including the first time ever getting all of The Keg in me just this past weekend!).

If I had to choose a goal, I suppose I'd say it's to be able to fist myself. I have fairly large hands (approximately 3.25" in diameter if my circumference measurement using string was accurate) and would love to be able to get one inside me some day. I've dabbled in suction play and developing a rose but I wouldn't say that's as important as taking my own fist inside me

Obviously, finding a special lady who would enjoy playing with me would be perfect but I'm with some of the rest of you....finding someone who is otherwise compatible is hard enough, finding someone who also enjoys extreme anal play is that much harder.

After not stretching for some time, I'm starting again. I've never been fisted and would like to change that.

After not stretching for some time, I'm starting again. I've never been fisted and would like to change that.

• 4 months later...
On 8/24/2016 at 8:43 AM, jpw said:

I'm just curious as the what everyone's ultimate aim is regard's their anal exploration, because I know mine's certainly changed over time. I've gone from simply wanting to take a cock in my ass, and loved it so much I naturally wanted something bigger ;) Then it changed again to wanting a gape, and then finding this website got me seriously curious about how far I could take things. Especially when I first developed a little rosebutt :wub: Now I'm beginning to use a small pump, and looking to buy a proper sized one.

So does anyone have an ultimate goal, or do yours change over time too?

Truthfully, through several years I saw how much pleasure women have being penetrated with larger and larger toys or cocks. I wished I could do the same but still be able to perform "male duties" seeing as how I'm straight. So I just started jamming bigger and bigger things up inside myself right from the start. You women are so lucky to have a hole perfectly suited for it.

My goal has always been to be able to take a fist to the elbow. We're working on it, my girlfriend and I, but the process from fisting to depth with a fist is long. 

My short term goal is to take the 70mm depth trainer past the second sphincter, I can take 23-25 inches of the 60mm depth trainer without too much trouble but the 70mm is proving a challenge.

Long term I want to get arm fucked by a female at least to the elbow, but hopefully as deep as I'm able.

I can do 3.5 inches of diameter for girth but depth play is where the fun is.

Edited by Depth

Guest edungsten5858

Much the same here.  My ultimate goal to be able to take a 2.5" diameter toy with no prep and minimal lube during every shower.  I am presently working on a .5L Coke bottle (which is a bit over 2.5").   Some achievements came by accident, like using the blunt bottom of a shampoo/shower gel bottle to fuck myself.   I never thought about doing this until I tried it during a stretch session and it went in and if felt amazing!  Now, this is my preferred method of initial entry.  I also use a blunt bottom to slam in and out and the end of a play session.

My biggest road block to larger sizes and new kinds of fun is time and privacy.  I am positive that given a couple weeks of privacy and free time, I could be fucking the soda bottle easily (bottom first).

My goals would change if I had a lady friend to help me (and me help her).

Well, after not doing much for a few years, a friend helped me remember how much I really love anal. She was a bit too gentle, but promised that if I stretched the next time she would be more than a bit rougher with me. I have a little ways to go before I was at where I used to be and don't plan on stopping until my ass is as sloppy as can be. I had an anal orgasm a while ago and I forgot how earth shattering they can be, I want more and I want my ass to be my got to source for orgasms. I used to be able to take a double fisting from my ex wife, and I wanted to go farther even then. I guess a good goal is to have the type of asshole that others envy. :)

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

And my goal is to have the biggest prolapse ever! :D

The longest loose thing that can just hang there that you can take the end and plug your dick into and cum any time, that accurate? Wish I could.

• 1 year later...
Guest Kept4Her

My goal is to find the widest and longest butt plug or dildo  I can handle and be able to push my rosebud out just enough to show (about 1" or so should be plenty) without having to pump it first. I love the feeling of pushing out my pedal and seeing it exposed. I am not looking to prolapse to the point it is hanging out like a sock. And I am definitely enjoying growing my ass lips to create a male pussy. They look so inviting.

I’ve neen playing with my hole for as long as I can remember, I’ve never really had any ultimate goals just chasing bigger and deeper!

that said, I suppose my ultimate goal would be to train to take my wife’s arm as deep as it will go, and have her ream me with it on a regular basis. I can already take her fist, but haven’t had it in years to try and take it deep.... 

• 4 months later...

not really a goal, its just a turn on to play with ass, and it leads to nice orgasms too. Would LOVE to have woman partner who enjoyed it and would help me explore more.

We evolved, even since my last reply. Elbow deep fisting is still on my list.

I wanted to just take a dildo, and cum. But it evolved into wanting a rose or a full on prolapse, and experimenting with depth-play. 

She started out not wanting anal at all after a mishap with an ex and some non-lubed penetration. She's now on the path to fisting, and wants to evolve into a prolapsed ass. Bigger is better. 

Edited by Spoekman

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.