Some help with running my gf's asshole

MrHodder

Hello,

Just looking for some pointers on how I can permanently ruin my gf's asshole and make her prolapse eventually. I've been using the shane diesel dildo on her and I've also got her fucking black men with huge cocks. I just feel like the frequency should be more often. Ideally i would like her holes to look like Arwen Gold's. Anyways here is our xhamster profile. If you guys have any suggestions let me know.

http://xhamster.com/user/AvaReese

1. Fist to the elbow
2. Clench flesh
3. Pull with vigor

That oughta ruin it :)
I'd suggest pumping but if you read through some of the threads in this general section, you will find many examples of tecniques.

For her pussy, leave a very long inflateable in her and tie it in if you have to. It has to be the kind that grows in length more than width, stretching widthwise is easy. Inflate it until she can still stand it and leave it for as many hours as possible, maybe fill it more. After a year or so her tunnel will be so long you can get you whole arm in. Turn her upside down and she'll hold a gallon of water, easy. There should be so much extra tissue in her you could reach in and pull most of it out so it just hangs there. Pull on it gently, but steady just on the edge of discomfort from the front and you'll slowly be able to help prolapse her uterus without pumping, the ultimate in female prolapse sex. As for hers and your ass-cunts, stretching, stretching and more stretching. If you want fast results and huge asslips push hard while you do it. Pumping is the only way to prolapse here, though. How far? Depends on dedication and your anatomy. For what it's worth I saw photo of a street whore, or something, in a third world country with at least 18 inches sticking out from some kind of ailment after she took a dump in a gutter. Didn't look like she was in pain, but it had to be a hell of a mess to put back. The point is that the average colon is about a meter/3 feet long, yes, 18 inches would have been just about her entire colon. You want to try for that, all I ask is post the pictures. I'd only go for maybe 10 inches, just enough to stroke like a huge soft cock.

And go for some hot as hell belly bulges, too. And again, show us all just how toren up her lower body gets with some photos.

• 2 months later...
On 8/18/2016 at 2:21 AM, rosebuttninja said:

1. Fist to the elbow
2. Clench flesh
3. Pull with vigor

That oughta ruin it :)
I'd suggest pumping but if you read through some of the threads in this general section, you will find many examples of tecniques.

What does clench flesh mean?

On 18-8-2016 at 6:12 AM, MrHodder said:

Hello,

Just looking for some pointers on how I can permanently ruin my gf's asshole and make her prolapse eventually. I've been using the shane diesel dildo on her and I've also got her fucking black men with huge cocks. I just feel like the frequency should be more often. Ideally i would like her holes to look like Arwen Gold's. Anyways here is our xhamster profile. If you guys have any suggestions let me know.

http://xhamster.com/user/AvaReese

Great clips! Please make some more..

On 8/18/2016 at 9:52 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

For her pussy, leave a very long inflateable in her and tie it in if you have to. It has to be the kind that grows in length more than width, stretching widthwise is easy. Inflate it until she can still stand it and leave it for as many hours as possible, maybe fill it more. After a year or so her tunnel will be so long you can get you whole arm in. Turn her upside down and she'll hold a gallon of water, easy. There should be so much extra tissue in her you could reach in and pull most of it out so it just hangs there. Pull on it gently, but steady just on the edge of discomfort from the front and you'll slowly be able to help prolapse her uterus without pumping, the ultimate in female prolapse sex. As for hers and your ass-cunts, stretching, stretching and more stretching. If you want fast results and huge asslips push hard while you do it. Pumping is the only way to prolapse here, though. How far? Depends on dedication and your anatomy. For what it's worth I saw photo of a street whore, or something, in a third world country with at least 18 inches sticking out from some kind of ailment after she took a dump in a gutter. Didn't look like she was in pain, but it had to be a hell of a mess to put back. The point is that the average colon is about a meter/3 feet long, yes, 18 inches would have been just about her entire colon. You want to try for that, all I ask is post the pictures. I'd only go for maybe 10 inches, just enough to stroke like a huge soft cock.

Damn!  I wonder if that would work on an ass . . .  Sounds like I need to try it 

Edited by urov
Spelling...

Of course. Once it's stretched out it's just a pussy with a colon attached to the other end instead of a uterus. Unlike a pussy, it needs to be cleaned better treatments. Unless you're into the scat scene, which I'm not. After all, if I want to taste my insides or use it for lube in other places I don't want other "things" in it to mess that up.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I haven't been able to fist her ass all he way but I've been inserting my hand up to the knuckles. I've also been inserting two to three fingers in her ass while I fuck it and I've been double angling her with a dildo. As for her cunt, well it's gotten to the point that it's so loose I an barely feel it anymore. It's also always gaping and it definitely looks "used". Her ass is looking "used" as well. Darker, more wrinkles, no resistance when I slide in.

• 4 weeks later...
On 23-11-2016 at 7:06 AM, MrHodder said:

Thanks guys, I haven't been able to fist her ass all he way but I've been inserting my hand up to the knuckles. I've also been inserting two to three fingers in her ass while I fuck it and I've been double angling her with a dildo. As for her cunt, well it's gotten to the point that it's so loose I an barely feel it anymore. It's also always gaping and it definitely looks "used". Her ass is looking "used" as well. Darker, more wrinkles, no resistance when I slide in.

Nice to hear! Keep going

On 11/22/2016 at 10:06 PM, MrHodder said:

... As for her cunt, well it's gotten to the point that it's so loose I an barely feel it anymore. It's also always gaping and it definitely looks "used". Her ass is looking "used" as well. Darker, more wrinkles, no resistance when I slide in.

In my and my wifes opinion that's the way a pussy is supposed to be. I don't know who thought a tight pussy is a good thing, but he was wrong. It's like getting a hand job, big deal. But a huge and sloppy pussy ready to turn inside out as you pull out your hand or hands after she almost orgasms into a coma is an amazing experience. As for her ass, that's great, too. But you should join in, feeling your wifes, or girlfriends hand inside you is intimate in the extreme and you will know what she goes through, and it's amazing, too.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.