Beth and the plug

MoFguy

Quick question before the actual story: are fantasy creatures, like centaurs, kitsunes and such allowed? Are they considered animals? The story does not contain any of those yet, but it probably will, the story is in a fantasy setting for a reason. Now onwards!
-------------
 Beth was ruthless. She had already downed two of the guards, and the third one was soon to follow. She was a mage, specialized in ice magic, and despite her young age of 18, she was already experienced in fighting. It caused her next to no problems to entomb the remaining guy in a solid tomb of ice, then she shattered it around him, using the shock of the impact and the sudden temperature-change to knock him out cold.

She was careful not to kill them, or to cause permanent harm, but she had no remorse about knocking a few grunts out for a while, or about stealing the chest of goods they guarded. They were traveling from Stretchington to Multipedete, two gross, lascivious cities without any morals, so Beth did not feel bad at all about taking their loot. Even tough the whole land around her was infested with lewdness, it was condensed even more densely in the most populated cities, or so has Beth figured.

She opened the lock with a flick of her wrist, but before opening the chest, she examined the surface, looking for any possible traps that might be hidden. She did not find anything of the sort, only images of men and women carved in a suggestive manner into the lid, so with some reluctance, she opened the treasure. After checking the insides, she found a handful of gold coins of considerable value, and some kind of jewelry that was wrapped in multiple layers of silk, indicating that it was either valuable or fragile. After removing the clothing, she decided it was the former case - the jewel in question was a clear cut ruby in a golden setting, shining beautifully when Beth held it up in the light. However, she could not make out the true use of the jewel - when she turned the ruby around, the gold just extended into a narrow stem, then into a wider notch, and finally into a thin tip. She figured that it was probably had something to do with sex, given the location she found it, but she was not sure. It was also tiny, the ruby about 2,5 cm (1 inch) wide, the golden extension only a bit longer.

Well, it doesn't matter that much what it was made for, Beth figured; the ruby in itself worth much more than the money she found - such gems were excellent for storing mana, or even complete spells for later usage, so she just gathered her freshly looted stuff (including the money, of course!) and left.
Time to go home.

It was not Beth's first robbery on the caravans of Stretchington, and probably not the last either - she made her living out of those ambushes. It was not always like this, she remembered while walking back to her hideout.

Her parents were exiles from the land of the Saints, but since Beth was born on the chaotic land of the Judgement, she did not really associated herself with the saints - in her mind,  they were just normal humanoids anyway. Both of her parents were mages, or at least that's what her father told about her mom anyway - her mother unfortunately died during her birth. She inherited her mom's looks - piercing green eyes, jet black wavy hair (she wore it in a ponytail usually), thin, fragile body. Her hips were wide, especially when compared to her short body, but she seriously lacked in the boob department, only sporting a pair of A cup breasts - not that she minded though, she preferred her somewhat tomboyish figure (if you discounted her hips) - having large udders would have made fighting, her job, more difficult.

Her home was at the edge of the jungle, close to the road where she just robbed 3 people. That might seem reckless to some people, but she was always careful to wipe the short term memory of her victims, either with a quick specific spell, or just by hitting them hard. Her shelter was a small tower her father had built, where he run a small magic shop for a living. Her dad was an excellent teacher when it came to magic, he taught her everything about spellcasting, but all in all, he was a single father, exiled to an alien land, and bringing up a daughter was not an easy task, especially alone - Beth turned out to be much more adventurous and wild than he could really handle. At least he managed to teach her some morals, he would have hated himself if her daughter turned out to be a slut. Being a bandit was much more preferable in his book.

"Hi dad" she greeted him on arrival. "I bet I made more money today than you did all month." With that, she threw the freshly looted moneybag on his desk. He shrugged.

"You might get caught some day. I know you are really good, I taught you myself, but accidents happen. I also taught you a decent way of living instead of being a vagabond.

"Dad, we talked about this multiple times, let's skip it for now, okay? Anyway, any idea what this might be used for?" She showed him her freshly acquired jewel. His eyes narrowed.

"I think this is called a "butt plug". It was all the rage in that cesspool Stretchington when I was there last time. They were much bigger than that, I recall.

"A butt plug?" Beth giggled. "You mean they actually put something like this in their behinds? Whatever for?"

Again, Robert (Beth's father) had to shrug. "They are kinky like that. Hell, they are much more kinkier than that." He examined the plug briefly. "That ruby is really clean. You can sell this for good money."

Beth packed the golden jewel-thing back into its silk package. "I will do just that. Tomorrow we will leave with the gang, news are that there is a small lamia village in the desert close to us that recently became very rich. They are probably slave traders, and they are defenseless. I will convince the others to pass by Stretchington on our way home, so I can sell this butt thingy."

Robert rolled his eyes. "I really don’t like you robbing people, even if they deserve it more or less. I also dislike your so called "gang". They are just a bunch of criminals."

"They are no more criminals than me, dad. Anyway, I am tired, and I will need to be rested tomorrow. G'night". With that, she left for her room, on the very top level of the tower.

Half an hour later, she considered herself clean enough for bed. Sleep did not came easily, however - she was excited about the prospect of her raid-to-come, and... she was really curious about this butt plug thingy. Do people really enjoy using stuff like this on their bodies? IN their bodies? Beth was not a virgin (it was really hard to find an 18 year old virgin in the sexed up land of the Judgement), but her knowledge of sex was really limited. Her father really sheltered her.

After an hour of not being able to sleep, she resigned - she should check this plug out, and possibly masturbate herself to sleep. She always felt guilty and filthy when she resorted doing such things, but she needed SOMETHING, she was just too excited to sleep right now. 

The plug felt warm to her touch when she unwrapped it the second time today, much warmer than it should have been. She might have been more suspicious about this given a cool head, but she was so aroused that she did not care.

She quickly removed her nightie from her slim body, her nipples already erect in the cool night air. She laid back down on her bed, boobs up, only a pair of white panties covering her thin body. Her breasts were small but sensitive, and really perky - and she wasted no time, using both hands to cup and massage them. Her juices were already soaking through her underwear when she decided her pussy needed some closer attention, her right hand sneaking under her panties, first pinching her love button, then pushing one, then two fingers into her wet love channel.

It was not enough. Surprised and frustrated, she tore her own undergarments away, then continued fingering herself with her right, while her left massaged her clit with reckless abandon. But it was still not enough. She was more aroused than ever, her body much more sensitive to the touch, her love gash itching much more than usual - but she could not go over the edge. Maybe she needed a little help?

Her thighs clenched tight, her arms waving back and forth in frustration, she bumped into something warm and hard with her elbow. Oh, the butt plug, she almost forgot. Maybe that is what she needed.

She knew from experience that lubrication helped a lot, especially when penetrating a virgin hole, so she quickly licked her fingers, then transitioned her natural lube to her butthole. Massaging her anus with her fingers was a foreign, yet enjoyable feeling. Following the thought, she licked her newly found golden friend a few times to make sure it will go in easily. It felt small in her hand, but she knew that her butt measured things on a different scale. She brought the warm object to her back passage, then started pushing. 

It went in easier than she thought it would, maybe she used more force then usual, while her extremely aroused state blocked out the negative feeling associated with the usual first time penetration. It did not matter - it was in, it felt snug, it felt kinky. It felt awesome. With newfound energy, she continued fingering herself, her plug making things more tight than usual. After a few minutes, finally her orgasm came. She passed out.

When she awoke, it was already midnight. Down from her orgasmic high, she felt a bit cold, so she grabbed another pair of panties - she actually tore her original one in half, she thought back embarrassed. While pulling her underwear up on her legs, she realized she still had the butt plug in her arse. She thought about removing it, but it still felt so comfortable, so... right inside her, that she decided she should just leave it in for the night. She could clean up in the morning. Not bothering with her nightie, she fall asleep.

She had the strangest dream. In her dream, there were two creatures arguing - a genie and an ifrit. First Beth had a hard time making out what were they talking about, but after a few moments she had a vague idea it was about her. The genie had the idea about beautifying someone (her?), even in their absence, making her more womanly, increasing her charm. The ifrit had the opinion of just strait up opening her up, both physically and mentally, whatever it meant, using their proximity as power. When Beth went closer to ask them what this was about, they merged together into something half-genie, half-ifrit, but before they could answer, she woke up. 

Beth felt frisky. She was an early riser, so it was no wonder she felt active just after she awoke, but her sexual drive was not usually that strong. Only after sitting up in her bed she realized the probable cause - she slept with her newfound plug in her anus.

She blushed - even though noone knew, and noone WILL knew, she still felt dirty about using a lewd toy like this. It still felt comfy in her tight behind, only giving a gentle pressure as she sat on her bed, despite being inside her for a whole night.

"Enough about... this. I need to get ready, they might come any moment" she thought, referring to her two gang members, Gom and Jalil. First, she pulled on her plug, surprising herself how easy and painless its removal was. The plug was whistle clean, warm to the touch, and somehow... bigger than she remembered? The stem, the part that connects the two bigger parts of the device, certainly seemed wider, about 1,5 cm (0,6 in) wide - half a cm wider than she remembered, and even the outer ruby part seemed larger. She smiled to herself - it was obviously impossible that the plug grew overnight, but it would be amazing if she could somehow fatten it, getting a really expensive gem as a result.

After washing the jewel, she took a shower herself. She liked cold showers, they made her feel more alive somehow. When she arrived to her private parts, she experimentally touched her anus with her index finger, and surprised herself when she easily penetrated the hole two knuckles deep. Maybe the guys who wanted to try anal with her had the right idea after all, seeing how little it took to penetrate herself.

After drying herself, she dressed in her standard attire - underwear (a pair of white panties, she did not need a bra for her tiny boobs), a white cotton blouse, and leather pants and jacket. By the time they arrived, she was already done with the packing, including the plug safely hidden in her bag.

Their group consisted three people: first Jalil, the oldest guy in the group, who was a trained assassin, had excellent skills with the knife, and generally made the shots; he was short, lithe, and had dark hair, complexion, and humor. The second was Gom, a big blonde hunk, who had endless energy, and was usually in good spirits. He fought with a freakishly big battle axe. The third one was Beth herself, a spellslinger, or as she liked to call herself, a "battle mage". The two guys usually just called her the "Ice Queen", partly because she used ice for most of her magics, and party because her demeanor.

Beth saddled up, and rode out the meet them, preferring if them and her father did not meet in person - nothing good would come out of it. After offering mutual greetings, they set out for their journey.

"I heard you had a good catch yesterday", Jalil started a new topic. "Some Stretchington noble sent a present to a rich relative in Multipedete, but the caravan was robbed. I would bet ten gold coins that it was you, it was within a stone's throw distance from your tower. Was the loot plentiful?"

"Where do you get your information so fast?" Beth asked back. "And yes, it was me, and yes, they had a lot of gold". She decided not to mention about the butt plug, not wanting to get teased about it.

"I have my sources. Be careful with caravans like those, the people of Stretchington and Multipedete do not really like each other, you might spring a trap next time that was not even aimed at you."

"That is all good and well," interrupted Gom, "but can we talk about the upcoming mission? That seems much more important to me."

"It is about three days distance if we don’t rush our horses, and we need to keep them in top shape" Jalil explained. "Lamias move much faster than us on foot in the desert."

"Sure thing, but what is the plan?"

"The plan is to ambush them while their guards are away, free the slaves, get their money, then get out. It is so freakin' simple that even you can understand it, Gom."

Beth smiled to herself while listening to their banter. These two were already teammates when they met her about two years ago, banding together as a necessity, partly because they both had fairly big bounties on their heads in multiple cities, and party because these parts of the Judgement just lacked able fighters. First they were only after her body, but after getting to know her, they recognized her spellslinging abilities and her spirit of adventure. 

Beth herself was really happy that these two guys turned up; she lived a sheltered live, tutored by her father, practicing spellcasting every day. Her biggest source of excitement were the occasional customers in her father's shop, but when any kind of creature came in to buy something who was considered a freak by Robert's, her father’s standards, she was forbidden to meet with it. Then these two came.

They were deemed acceptable even by Robert, who did not know their pasts at that time, and thus, after a while, Beth was allowed to go on a few journeys with them. She lost her virginity to Gom, his huge muscles and broad shoulders were just too hard to resist. She also had sex with Jalil a few months later, his rugged look easy on her eyes. And even tough those sensual relations did not last long, their friendship did, and she became a permanent part of their small team.

The route to the naga village was mostly uneventful, except for a few things. Beth was permanently horny. Even though no lewd thing has happened, even though nothing should have reminded her of sex, she was still in heat. She tried to hide it from her teammates, the focus on this mission was far more important than a quickie or two, and she thought it was just unprofessional to have sex on the job anyway. 

The other thing was her boobs. They were itchy, sensitive, and somehow… Swollen. She realized on her second day that they were actually bouncing a bit as they rode. When she examined them at night, she measured them around a B cup. She had no idea why those lewd things were happening to her, but she figured she would have enough time to examine herself more in detail when they were done with the mission. At least the increase in her bust size was fairly hidden under her clothes, so she was able to avoid unwanted questions about it.

The mission itself at least went smoothly, although Beth had little to do with it. The entire naga village turned out to be just a small slave camp, with only a few naga slavers to occupy it, besides the thralls of course. The only thing Beth had to do was to freeze a specific naga who handled a transmitting device before the creature had the opportunity to call for help. She almost messed up, fumbling the freezing spell the first time, she was too aroused to concentrate, but the second time she succeeded, barely in time.

"What's up with you?" Gom asked after they knocked the last naga out cold, then freed the slaves. "You don’t seem like your usual self. You messed up your freezing spell once, and I never seen you mess up before." 

"I don't know, I'm just... out of it right now. I can’t really explain. Hey, what are you doing?!"

Gom was busy groping one of the unconscious naga's breast. "Rewarding myself. We caught these slavers before they could sell any of the slaves, they had literally no money. I mean, I dont mind saving slaves, but I don’t mind gold either. I'm not a freedom fighter, I'm a bandit".

"And what does being a bandit has to do with you fondling that... creature's boobs? Am I missing something?"

"Oh, you are missing something all right" Gom grinned, first pointing to Beth's chest, then to the knocked out naga's. "These nagas are really busty, in case you missed that. By the way, do you have any idea how do they reproduce? I have only seen female nagas in my life. Let me examine her reproductive parts more closely. Does she even have a pussy?" With that, he started to peel off one of the many layers of clothing the naga wore.

Disgusted, Beth left him there, and went straight to speak with Jalil. "What happens now?" she asked him.

"Nothing. The information was false, these girls were poorer than a church mouse. We set the slaves free, that should divert the attention of any reinforcements that may arrive, then we leave. I have a few things to settle at home."

"Okay then, because I also have a thing that I want to solve. How do I get to Stretchington?" Her plan was simple - ride there, sell the plug, and avoid getting freaked out by the extremely lewd stuff that was supposed to be there, then return with the money. She planned to give some of the gold to Gom and Jalil, because this trip have only made them poorer.

"Why do you want to go there? It's a nasty place, I tell you." He eyed her up and down, his eyes narrowing. "I don’t remember you having any actual... Breasts. Did something happen?"

This guy is too smart and observant for his own good, she thought, while idly scratching her chest through her blouse. They seemed even bigger than yesterday, what is happening with her? No wonder Jalil noticed them. "I don’t... actually know. That's not important right now. How do I get there?"

"We are fairly close to it, actually. You have to ride north-west until you reach the Coast, then follow ocean coastline to the north-east. It is about two days ride away. You cannot miss it."

Beth saddled up lightning fast. She was extremely aroused, she needed some time alone before she exploded. "Thanks, tell me if anything else comes up. You know where to find me."

"Sure, stay safe. Stretchington is a place for the wicked."

After departing, Beth set her horse for a gallop, wanting to have some safe space as soon as possible. Her breasts were impossible to ignore now, especially with the speed her horse run - they were bouncing wildly all over the place, a feeling completely alien to her, and not a 100% unpleasant. After she decided she was far enough from everything, she broke camp, then quickly stripped topless.

Her boobs were at the C cup range now. She was confused, angry, and fearful; but those feelings were eclipsed by her horniness. She was not surprised when, after stripping down totally, she found her cunt sopping wet. 

She did not care that she was still out in the middle of the desert, she did not care about any possible retribution by the Nagas - she needed an orgasm, and she needed it NOW. She started groping her newly grown boobs - they were even more sensitive than before, and she had much more... material to work with. She still had her concerns about having them - after all, women don't just multiply their breast size in like, three days, but those concerns were vastly outweighed by her horniness. They felt wonderful to the touch, her nipples lifted from their usual position, but feeling good nonetheless. After massaging them for a couple of minutes, her hands inevitably went downwards.

Her cunt was swimming in juice, and when she squeezed her pussy muscles, she felt some of them sprinkle out. Just when did she became a squirter? Her body was full of surprises the past couple of days.

Her hands were restless, first freeing her clit from its hood, then rubbing it like some mad woman; when that failed to push her over the edge, she pushed one, then two, then three fingers into her cunt with her right, while her left pinched her outer, then her inner labia. No matter - whatever she did, she was not able to orgasm. Her thoughts went right to her butt plug. She should just use it again, it worked wonders last time.

She found it pretty fast, turning her bag upside down, not caring about anything else, just finding some sweet release. She pushed the plug home without any trouble, her gushing cunt providing more than enough lubrication even for her anus, then she resumed her routine.

Her first orgasm was fast to arrive, the second soon to follow. Apparently her body needed some form of anal stimulation to reach the peak, and who was she to deny the need? After her fourth (or was it fifth?) orgasm, she fell asleep, not even bothering to cover herself with blankets, the setting desert sun shining on her sweaty body. She dreamt.

It was the genie and the ifrit again. They were much calmer than last time, not really arguing, just talking about something. Was it her?

"I told you she will resist," said the genie. "I had some free time on her, made some improvements to my liking. Give me some time, and she will be more beautiful than anyone'.

"You had your time" the ifrit answered. "But she is wearing us now. Time for me to shine."

When Beth wanted to ask them, again, what this was all about... they disappeared.

Nice story. The begining might be a bit slow but it remain pleasant to read and promising.

The rule of rosebuttboard explicitly forbid animal sex. But usually that doesn't apply to anything that don't exist in real world and evenless to everything that's half human. I'm not an admin and I wasn't able to find on rosebuttboard any stories with the kind of creatures you were talking about, yet I don't see why they would be specifically forbiden on rosebuttboard when they are allowed almost anywherelse.

Good to hear! The tempo is a deliberate choice, I just like slow pacings like that tbh.
-----part3---------

Beth woke up in the middle of the night, feeling cold. Sleeping naked and without any covers was a bit too chilly even in the desert night. She lit her lamp (it was magical, only required minimal maintenance and mana), covered herself with a sheet of cloth, then gathered her thoughts.

Even though her dreams were cloudy and mysterious, she was fairly sure now that her current condition was caused her freshly found butt plug. It was common that top-tier weapons or armor got enchanted, their embedded gems working as a storage for the manasource they required, but to enchant a sex toy? And apparently curse it instead of enhancing it?! Why would anyone do that?

At least the itching sensation in her boobs were gone, and they stopped growing (for now, she thought bitterly), staying as a C cup. She examined them more carefully, finally having a tranquil environment and a clear enough mind to do that. They were unreasonably perky, much perkier than breasts this size had any right to be - probably because they were... freshly grown, gravity not having any time yet to work on them.

And they were heavy. Not heavy enough to be uncomfortable, and she was sure her back could handle their weight, but heavy enough that their presence were constantly felt. And, if yesterday's gallop was anything to go by, jiggly, despite their firmness. Beth cupped them with her hands.

She realized she was not entirely unhappy with them. Sure, they were unwanted, and she never even given a thought about expanding her chest, but as she examined them in her handheld mirror, her magical lamp providing enough light even in the middle of the night, she decided they looked really good on her small frame. Sure, they will get some time to get used to (hopefully they won’t jiggle too much during fighting), and she would have to alter her clothing to fit her new figure, but it was no big deal. And, as she squeezed them a few times, they provided additional benefit besides looking good. She can come to terms with them.

She was worried, however, if they really stopped growing for good. Any bigger and they would become too big to handle. They stopped itching for now, and they did not grow further during her sleep. If this growth spurt was caused by the butt plug (and she was more and more suspicious by the moment), then this change of pace in growing was probably caused by her... actually sleeping with the butt plug in...? Do they stop growing when she is actually wearing the plug? She could not think of any other explanation for now.

Oh, the plug. She was only thinking about it as the source of her changes, but now she realized she was still wearing it. It felt so comfy in her behind that it was hard to notice, a gentle, satisfying fullness. She decided she should test her theory, and on top of it, she had her biological... duties. She will examine the plug more carefully while it is out of her.

Removing the plug was harder than last time, she remembered, bit still no biggie. And it was as whistle clean as last time, not even having any odors to it. What surprised her, however, was its size. Last time she merely suspected that it has grown bigger, now it was a fact. The narrow stem part was about 2cm (0,8 in) wide, half a cm wider than last time, and the top and bottom parts were about 4 cm (1,6 in) large, including the ruby at the outer end. It was no longer small, and it scared her that she slept so easily with it in, and not even realizing it was inside her when she woke up. On top of that, she actually felt the emptiness in her behind now that she removed it. Whose cruel joke is this?! Why was it getting bigger?

She cleaned herself up, being reserved with the amount of water she used (she was still in the desert, after all), but her enchanted goatskin flask would refill itself from the environment anyway, so she was not concerned. What was concerning, however, was the fact that her index finger was able to penetrate her butt without any real pressure when she washed herself. Spending multiple hours with a plug in certainly makes you looser, she thought.

She dressed herself in her usual clothes, placed the newly cleaned plug on a small pillow in front of herself, then submerged in a meditative trance that was needed for the closer examination of the magical properties of the sex toy. Maybe she would be able to undo, or at least cancel the effects of the plug. She was angry at herself for not paying more attention to the teachings of her father about enchanting; she was much more interested in quick spells that were strong and practical in a battle. Even after a long time of examination, the only thing she figured was a magical signature, similar to how craftsmen and the like signed their work after they were done with it. The name was "Satrin of the Coast".

After about an hour, Beth's trance ended, because her breasts have started itching again. It was not an overwhelming sensation, far from it, but she was so fixated on this "boobs-expand-when-not-plugged" theory that her concentration was easily broken. She was frustrated, but now she at least had a clue, a name that suggested that Stretchington was indeed the right direction to go (the city being coastal). Also, her theory seemed to be correct, sadly.

She considered her options. Being plugged while masturbating, and probably fall asleep with it in was one thing; wearing it during her active day as another. She would have not even considered it in the past, but... it did not seem that bad of an option. After all, no one will know. Even if it grows somewhat, she still should be able to handle it.

Her other option was to go unplugged, and have her breasts expand again. She would reach Stretchington in about two days, and three days of unpluggedness caused her minisclue A cup boobs to reach a C up. She really did not want to get any bigger than this. With a sigh, she pulled her pants, than her panties down, and plugged herself in. It went in easily, and even though she did not really wanted to admit it, it felt good, felt right.

While packing up, she savored her new sensations. Bending over or kneeling put a lively pressure on her new friend, and moving in general jiggled her unsupported breasts ever-so-slightly. I will definitely need some time to get used to this, she thought.

And riding was much more intense than that. Seating herself in the saddle caused multiple "Oh!"s and "Ah!"s. She was not sure she could handle the stimulation all day, but she had no other option. On top of it, even though she did not force her horse into a gallop, her breast were noticeably bouncing.

She broke camp before sunrise, and using the stars as her compass, she rode north-west. She wanted to reach the coastline as soon as possible, even though it was a slight detour; she wanted to get away from the desert, leaving the nagas, the sand, and the hot weather behind. She had munitions for weeks, so she was not worried about that.

She had to take multiple breaks that day, more than she usually required. She compensated the presence of the plug by sitting in the saddle in a peculiar way, but that caused her lower body to ache all over, and the jeweled sextoy till made her anus sore. And on top of that, she was slightly horny, her whole predicament constantly reminding her how fucked up, and sexed up her whole position was. 

Around sunset, the vegetation around Beth started to change, and she rode further with renewed motivation. She finally felt cold winds across her face. She was getting closer to the ocean. When she found the coastline road, she made camp, sure that she would reach the city the next day. She spent her resting period similar to yesterday - by masturbating. Riding a whole day in the hot desert while plugged made her orgasm record-breakingly fast, her fingers only needing to rub her clit a few times. She fall asleep right after. 

In her dream, she found the usual genie and ifrit. 

"She is going to my master" the ifrit said. "She has figured out where to go.

"I would not worry about it" told him the genie. "She would not be able to do anything about it - anything about us."

This time, she was able to reach them before her dream ended. "Hey, who are you guys? And why are you doing this to me? What is your endgame?" she asked them angrily. 

The ifrit chuckled. "We are nothing but imprints from our masters. You have to ask them personally. And if you thought about leaving us behind, don’t bother - our magic knows no bounds when it comes to distance" he told her while pointing to the genie.

She woke angrily, and with a clear had. It was already morning. She hadn't even thought about leaving the plug behind, but it apparently was a good decision to keep it with her, to keep it IN her. Her boobs would be much too big already if she had done that. And reaching orgasm would be impossible. While doing her necessities, she sourly realized that the plug have grown even longer and fatter. The difference was small, but small differences meant a lot for her anus. At least it was not hurting, the rest from riding during the night made it recover, if you discounted the fact that she was able to finger herself with her index finger without encountering any resistance whatsoever. She really needed to get this sorted ASAP - she did not want to have a gaping butthole as a result of all this, or huge breasts as an alternative for that matter.

Riding along the coast, on a paved road, in acceptable temperature and humility brightened her mood. She had also gotten the hang of riding plugged, and her bouncy tits were not really bothering her either. She caught glimpse of the city somewhere afternoon, and arrived to its gates not much later.

The gate of the city was defended by two guardsman, or, as Beth gotten closer and realized, guardswoman. They were armored from head to toe, and armed with a bardiche, but as she rode closer, she realized something was strange. The women had awfully small waists, and their armor was made to highlight that fact, shaped like an extremely tight corset. Their armor seemed fairly impractical anyway, boob plate and all. 

They did not react to her approach at all, so she went closer to the one in the right, and asked, "I have business with Satrin of the Coast, where can I find him?"

That at least forced a response from the hourglass-shaped guardswoman. "Satrin is one of the richest lords of this City. What business do you have with him?" Her tone was rude, and she inhaled quite frequently. That corset-armor-thingy is tight on you, isn't it? Beth thought.

"I have an appointment with him. Where does he reside?" Beth lied. She sounded more confident than she felt.

"On the main road, three blocks, villa on your left. You cant miss it. And don’t cause any trouble."

Beth sincerely hoped she would not cause any trouble, but the chances of meeting one of the lords of a city without causing a fuss seemed small. She would have to improvise. 

After thanking the guard, Beth followed her directions, and as the guard said, she found a mansion. Getting in, however, was not that simple - she was stopped by guards who looked awfully similar to the ones at the city gate, and promptly turned away.

Beth made a choice - there was no real chance to meet this Satrin in the traditional way, and even if there was, she really did not have the time to do that. She would just have to cause a bit of a ruckus to get the attention of the landlord.

Flash-freezing the first guard caused no problems, and after dodging the incoming strike from the other sentry, Beth iced that one as well. She entered the building and shouted, "I have important business with Satrin of the Coast. I demand that he speaks with me!"

The hall was spacious, and quite fancy; and also, filled to the brim with people. When Beth saw the wave of the incoming guards, numbering more than 10, she held up her hands, surrendering. Her entry hopefully caused enough attention.

The horde of hourglass-shaped guardians quickly pushed her to the ground, then handcuffed her. As she was being led away, she questioned the sanity of her plan. What if they just throw her in a dungeon? She was starting to lose hope when her escorts were stopped by a slim, tall person, wearing a robe inscribed with runes.

He looked into Beth's eye. "Why do you have my butt plug? And why is it inside you?" came his soft, but demanding voice. Damn, am I lucky or what, Beth thought, her plan apparently working out in the end. Also, how could he tell...?

---part4---

"Lead her to my small training chamber. Keep her handcuffed, and gag her - she is some sort of magician, and I don’t want any kind of funny business. I will interrogate her personally." The authority that Satrin displayed was scary, Beth thought. At least she found the maker of her hellish device without meddling too much into other wicked business in this wretched city. 

Getting gagged was not really fun, however. The main reason behind muting her was that some magicians were able to spellcast without drawing the runes in the air, simply by uttering the spells. There were rumors about wizards who were even able to cast without the usage of their voice OR hands, but that was probably just that, a rumor. And being handcuffed and gagged was obviously very kinky.

The hourglass-guards led Beth to decently sized chamber, tied her to a chair, then left. Beth felt fairly uncomfortable, her well-being obviously not that much of a concern for her captors, and she also felt positively creeped out when she looked around. The room liked like a dungeon, with unknown devices along the shelves, the light only provided by torches - no windows here. She was left there for a short while.     She did not have to wait for long - Satrin's quiet voice interrupted the silence. It came from behind her.

"I have no idea who you are, and where you came from. However, you are in quite a bit of trouble. You wasted some of my finest piece of craftsmanship yet, and I don’t like to waste any of my time." He slowly walked into her line of sight. He was thin, tall, and obviously a wizard - his robe was full of rune-patterns, like tiny cobwebs. His face was exactly the same as the ifrit in her dream, if you discounted the different skin color. Despite what he just told her, he looked very calm.

"You probably figured it out, but that plug was not meant for you. I probably should not tell you this, but you are just a small fry, so I don’t care - the plug was a carefully crafted trap to one of my relatives. She abandoned the family, and left with a big chunk of our crafting secrets for Multipedete. I cannot do anything about it, I have no authority there, but at least I can remind her where she came from. That is, if my gift actually got to her.

He stopped in front of her, and looked straight into her eyes. "On top of it, this plug was a prototype of joint craftsmanship. It contained enchantments from me, and one of my colleges from Multipedete, who repaid a favor for me. And you have wasted it. The plug links to the person who has an orgasm with it inside, and it cannot be unlinked. And I feel it linked to you, a trashy little bandit."

He walked a full circle around her, then continued. "However, you are lucky. I am in a good mood, and I am interested if the toy actually works the way we intended it to do so. I also saw your performance at the gates, and you impressed me. You froze those two guards without breaking a sweat. So I am going to ungag you now, and will ask a couple of questions. Make sure you don’t anger me." With that, he swiftly removed the mouth-piece from Beth's oral cavity. Beth moved her mandible around to get rid of the slight soreness caused by the gag, but otherwise she stayed silent. It was probably the smart thing not to anger this man.

"First, how did the plug end up with you? I sent it with three experienced guards, if I remember correctly. Do not lie, I can tell if you do."

"I robbed the caravan" Beth replied simply. "Your 'experienced' guards caused me no trouble at all." She felt a small amount of pride.

"I can imagine that. However, don’t get so full of yourself - you are still just a ruffian. Second, how did you know you have to come here?"

"I made an educated guess. I heard that these... plugs are popular in Stretchington. And your magical signature was easy to read when I examined it more closely."

The last sentence seemed to surprise Satrin. After a brief pause, he simply said, "it was supposed to be hidden. Maybe you are a bit more than just a simple highwayman. Third question, tell me what you have figured out regarding the plug. Be detailed."

Beth blushed. Here she was, in an alien city, talking about a sex toy that was currently residing in her anus. She squirmed a bit, trying to move into a more comfortable position, but it was not really possible. "First, I... I just wanted to try it out. It was really small and kinda... cute. After I used it, I was not able to... reach the summit without it.

Satrin nodded. "Working as intended. Continue."

With some reluctance, Beth did. "I had a dream while I slept with it. There was a genie and an ifrit talking about me." His facial expression told her that it was not meant to happen, but he did not interrupt. "After a while, I figured out that if it was not inside me, my... bust... grew. Really fast, I might say. And when it WAS inside me, it was the plug itself that grew." She felt awfully embarrassed about the whole situation, telling those details to a stranger.

Satrin, again, nodded. "According to the plan. My college from Multipedete is an expert in breast expansion, while I have my tools to deny orgasm, and to stretch an orifice. By the way, the plug is not growing - I shrunk it, and the shrinking magic is slowly fading, hopefully according to schedule. How big is it currently?"

Beth reddened even more than before. "I don't know. How big was it originally? Hopefully not too huge...

Satrin, for the first time, smiled. "It's a trade secret, but it was really big, even by my standards, and my standards are quite generous. And the way things look, you will find out anyway."

Beth turned pale. "You mean... you won’t undo it?! You cannot do this to me! I don’t want to wear this thing forever! And I don’t want to have a... broken butthole!"

Satrin's eyes narrowed threateningly. "Hush, girl. I don't have to do anything. You stole something that was mine, and you attacked my men and women. I have no obligation to help you. And on top of that, even if I wanted to help you, I could not. As I said, this toy is a prototype, I have no means to undo its magic. I just want to see how things progress as time goes by. It will be a valuable experience."

Beth was getting desperate at this point. Will she really have to live her whole life plugged? With a plug that is constantly expanding inside her?! "Please! I will do anything if you undo this!" I will even..." Her cries where cut short by the gag - Satrin had quite an experience handling that device.

"Let's make a deal" he started his monologue. "Again, you are lucky. I have an important and urgent letter to send. The recipient is Gothar, he is a master in Multipedete, and coincidentally, he is my partner in crime in the making of this butt plug. You will bring my letter to him, you seem suited for the task, or at least more suited than my own men. And your haste is guaranteed, unless you want to have a permanently gaping asshole for the rest of your life." He flashed an evil smile to her. This man was scary.

"If you deliver my letter, and bring back his answer, I will undo my enchantment on the toy. And I will instruct Gothar to remove his own enchantment-part as well. Hell, if you do a good job, I will even let you keep it, I have no shortage of money, and I won’t be able to enchant it again anyway." Ye, totally going to happen, Beth thought sarcastically.

"Don't even think about running away. Until I undo my part, you will be unable to orgasm without it, and until Gothar removes his part, your boobs will grow and grow if it's not inside you." He squeezed her breasts, as if measuring her. Beth groaned besides the gag. "You would look really exotic with breasts the size of your head. It's mostly a Multipedete thing, but I'm a connoisseur. And judging by your shape, you started out flat as a board." This man knows his breasts, Beth thought.

"I will examine the plug tonight, and write my letter. You will stay in my mansion for tonight. My terms are nonnegotiable. Am I clear?"

Beth had no idea how to respond, but apparently Satrin did not require any responses. He signaled to the guards, and Beth was shorty untied and ungagged, then he then unceremoniously pulled her pants and panties down. Beth thought she would die of shame.

"It is getting bigger alright" Satrin told her while he extracted the plug from Beth's firm behind. "You are starting to develop a decently sized gape. I like the view. By the way, don’t worry about cleaning the toy, it is enchanted to be always pure."

Things were not going as planned, Beth decided. Besides going on an unwanted mission, she has to endure this embarrassing sex-toy for quite a while. The fact that her private parts were just examined by a complete stranger, or that she has to spend the night without the plug, causing breast growth, seemed to pale in comparison. She quickly fixed her clothes.

"You will be given sufficient food and accommodation for tonight. I hope you will not cause any trouble, you look like a smart girl. I quite literally hold your future in my hands." He held up the plug. Goddamn, it was not small anymore. "I have another matter to attend to. Be gone."

As she was led away, she realized she felt empty. She felt so used to the plug that her body actually missed it now. She also felt an itch developing in her boobs. Damn, already?!

On her way out of the dungeon, she met two females who were escorted to the room she just left. They were handcuffed, and barely wore any clothing, but their most eye-catching equipment were their gags. They were not like her small ball-shaped one, but looked like gigantic rods (well, probably penises, she corrected herself) fixed in their mouths. Their throats visibly bulged outwards, but they seemingly had no trouble breathing. Are they stretching their throats...? Holy hell, these people are crazy, Beth thought.

Her room turned out to be not much more than a small prison cell, although it contained a decently sized and comfortable looking bed, equipped with four stable-looking bedpost - probably to make spread-eagle chaining convenient. It also had its own bathroom, but not much else.

After her guards left her, Beth stripped down and took a shower. She felt dirty, being measured and felt up by this Satrin guy. Things are not so hot right now, she thought. Multipedete is pretty damn far away, she would need a week at least to make it there, and she had to come back here again. And that is if there were no troubles on the road.

Despite all that has happened to her today, taking the warm shower was nice. She felt calm and collected, and no one will be bothering her today. Maybe things will turn out to be alright after all. With her combat experience, delivering a letter should be a piece of cake, and she would explore a much bigger part of the world, even if it's not by her choice. Multipedete was said to be a much lovelier place then Stretchington - equally lewd, but a much more friendly place. She might even get a chance to sightsee a bit, and she would be out of Stretchington come tomorrow. 

With nothing to do today, she just let herself soak for a while. The slight itch in her boobs was definitely there now, reminding her of her predicament. She carefully felt around her anus, and she was able to penetrate herself with her index finger without even touching the edge of her hole. The feeling was strange, and try as she might, she could not deny that it was arousing. She would have no trouble taking a dick in her ass in the future. She joined two more fingers to her index, then a third, but not even four fingers felt that tight anymore. She was horrified and excited at the same time. She quickly dried herself, then went to bed.

She just started rubbing her clit with one hand, while straight-up inserting four fingers in one go into her anus with the other, when Beth realized that she would not be able to orgasm. That damned Satrin. 

She was so horny by the time her supper came that she did not even bother dressing herself, just held her hand in front of her crotch while opening the door. She did not need to bother, the female guard did not even raised her eyebrow when she pushed the food-tray in her hand, then left. The food was tasteless, and did nothing to quench her orgasm thirst. Tomorrow could not come soon enough she thought, as the lay in her bed trying to fall asleep.

I'm not stopping, it's a work in progress :D Ty for the compliment!
---part5---

Beth awoke tired and horny. She usually had no trouble waking up, but she had an opposite of a good night, her body twisted in the bed sheets, only able to fall asleep when her exhaustion overpowered her sexual frustration. Her room had no windows, but the figured it should be morning already, the mansion noisy around her. It was time to get up.

When she climbed out of the bed, she immediately realized the change in her chest. Obviously spending half a day without the plug would cause her boobs to get somewhat bigger, but it was the first time that she had the opportunity to examine them in a somewhat comfortable environment, and with a cool head - and oh boy, they felt big. They will take some time to get used to. They even might get in the way of her arms as she will be casting spells, and that Beth definitely did not want. 

She could not deny, however, that they felt good. Even small movements caused a tiny jiggle in them, made their presence felt. Her nipples only grew slightly, but she did not need any real help in that department, they were still appropriately sized on her expanded chest.

Beth shook her head. "Enough daydreaming, I got stuff to do." Dressing caused no problems, until she got to her blouse. Try as she might, she was simply not able to button it up over her expanded bust. That did not really surprise her, it was pretty damn tight yesterday, and her recent upsize just caused her to go over the edge. "I have to ask Satrin for some upper clothing," she thought as she put on her jacket to cover herself. Luckily, it still fit, but it was also getting a bit small. When finished, she opened her door and peeked out.

There was a guard just outside her door, probably stationed there to keep her under surveillance. Beth was finally able to examine her more closely. She wore the standard uniform plate armor that was apparently common in the city. The first thing that caught her eye was that she wore about 7 cm (3 inch) wedge heels, also made from metal. The second was that she was corseted - she obviously noticed it earlier, the hourglass shape impossible to ignore, even accentuated by a different, gold-like color of the waist armor-part. Her breasts were large (or at least her boobplate cups were), although Beth sourly realized that she was probably bigger than her now. The guard also wore a helm, covering most of her head, except her stern eyes. All in all, these armors were a decent compromise between aesthetics and functionality.

After a brief chat with the sentry, Beth was led to Satrin's own living quarters, into his meeting room to be exact. The place looked much lovelier than the training chambers, with a huge ornate table and fancy tapestries around, but she had no time to wander around - Satrin was already there, with her familiar plug in his hand.

"Be quiet and listen. I have instructions for you." He was wearing a robe similar to yesterdays, she noted. He continued. "I have examined the plug, and made my notes. It is working mostly as intended, and you will get it back, but this is not why I sent for you. As you will be carrying my official letter, you will be required to wear my clan's, the Coast's, formal attire. I suppose your chest has outgrown your current clothing anyway. Bearing my name is a great honor, and you should feel lucky. I don't doubt your loyalty, I have a very good reason to think you will not deviate from my order, but I still need to emphasize that you will be representing me to some extent, so act accordingly. Follow me."

She followed him into the room next door that looked like a huge dressing room, filled to the brim with wardrobes. "You are allowed to select any underwear from those dressers for yourself to wear. I suggest bras that are a bit larger than your current size, in case your breasts grow some more. And you should chose thongs, they are much better for keeping butt plugs inside for an active woman such as yourself." He flashed her an evil smile. "I would like my messenger to be as comfortable as possible." Damn you, all you had to do was to undo the enchantment, Beth thought, but she didn't say anything.

She ended up picking a royal blue satin bra and thong set. "Try them on. Don’t be embarrassed, you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before. The mirror is on the far left wall" Satrin instructed her. With some reluctance, she stripped down, blushing, then checked herself out in the mirror.

Damn, she was stacked. There is no hiding those breasts. As she turned around to insert the plug, she noticed a definite gape in her behind. Hell, even sleeping plugless did not really change the shape of her anus, it was still open a bit. After closer examination, she measured the narrow part to be approx. 4cm (1,6 in), and the wide part and the gemmed base to be 6 cm (2,4 in) wide. Dang, and she was wearing this yesterday like no problem. And it is going to be even bigger. Much bigger. She really need to speed up this delivery.

The toy went in easily, Beth was getting really used to its constant presence, and the thong seemed to fix it in better than her old undies. Putting on a bra for the first time was a bit difficult, but she managed, and she welcomed the support, even if she probably not needed any with her perky tits. At least they would reduce the jiggling somewhat, and they felt comfy. Her new blouse (picked out by Satrin) was embroidered by his sigil, and also showed major cleavage. 

Satrin eyed her up and down, then nodded, "you look presentable. Here is my letter, defend it with your life. Avoid the desert, fights were happening there recently. Go along the jungle road. Your horse has been fed and readied for you, my guards will lead you there. I have matters to attend to, be gone."

And with that, Beth was on the road again. Satrin was right in many things - she should definitely avoid the desert road, she experienced the fights herself. Going through the jungle was more dangerous in normal circumstances, however. It was filled to the brim with beegirls, she heard.

Satrin was also right in his underwear recommendations. With her tight thong, the plug was no longer moving around inside her, so her ride was much more comfortable. Her breast were still bouncing around, but with the bra, it was not too bad. Her ride was uneventful, Beth was happy she did not encounter any of the slime-creatures that resided in the coastal region. She was really in a hurry, riding from sunrise to sunset, putting a heavy burden on her body. She exhausted herself so much that she even lacked the energy to masturbate at night, putting her long-term problems before her short-term ones. The next day she entered the jungle. 

The jungle was a place for many different species, some of them sentient. Beegirls were the most common of the intelligent ones, but they usually avoided the roads, or so she heard. Beth was not an expert on the subject, but she tried to remember as much info as she could, it might come in handy. 

Her self-inflicted orgasm denial influenced her thinking, however. The only thing she was able to recall clearly was about the procreation of the beegirls. When in heat, the beegirl emitted extremely strong pheromones that attracted the extremely rare beeboys and other humanoids alike. The beeboys's only job was to fertilize the girl's eggs, probably through vanilla sex.

The next part was more interesting. Even after the coupling, the beegirl continued to emit the pheromones, its effects working as an extremely strong aphrodisiac on humans, luring them to the beegirl. After sex, the beegirl filled the orifices of the human with her eggs, then sent them on their way, leaving the victims sober up with an assfull (and sometimes pussyfull) of her offspring’s.

Beth was so caught up imagining the process that she did not realize she was already under the aforementioned effect of said aphrodisiac. Her sexed up state made resisting absolutely impossible, she did not even realize that she had already dismounted from her horse and left the main road. The byway was narrow and well hidden, but once found, she had no trouble following it. Her trance only broke when she met face to face with the monster.

Beth could only gape at her. She had no idea how did she get here, or where she left her horse and equipment, but it did not matter, her attention focused only on the beegirl in front of her. The illustrations in her books could not do justice - the girl was curvy, lewd, and beautiful.

The monster did not feel the need to cover herself, her feminine body proudly on display. She had wide hips and large, tear-shaped breasts with pink nipples and areola, and waist length strawberry blond hair. Her bee features were also prominent - the most dominant probably the large beelike abdomen that was visible even from the front, with a visible stinger. Her waist was adorned by a corset-like black and yellow striped chitin exoskeleton, and similarly her legs and arms were covered with similar attachments. She also sported a pair of bee-like antennae on her head, and her large membranous wings were fluttering excitedly.

"Oh my, what have we here?" the beegirl hummed. "It seems I have gotten hold of a female here. Good for me, I am so full of eggs, I need every orifice I can get. Oh, and on top of that, you were able to resist my charm, even if only slightly... that might complicate things. Now then, what should we do with each other?"

Beth had no idea how to answer that question, or how she should react. The thing that she was the most afraid of happened, she got lured by a beegirl. However, now that she was in the middle of it, things weren’t looking exactly grim, quite the opposite in fact. It took all of her willpower to resist the urge to just rush the beegirl down and start kissing and fondling her all over. "Maybe I should just... leave" she said finally.

The beegirl's smile was enticing. "Or maybe you should not. Tell you what, I will give you two options. One is to make love, consensually, like two adult females traditionally do in your custom, then I will fill you with my eggs, as is in MY custom. Your other choice is to run, but I will probably catch and paralyze you, and fill you up all the same."

"Not much of a choice, is it?" Beth asked back. She had a really clear idea where this was going.

The beegirl pouted her lips in a sullen look. "Of course there is. You will enjoy the first option, I will guarantee it."

Beth could not resist any longer, the beegirl's suggestive way of talking pushed her over the edge. She started stripping, her wild motions almost tearing her newly acquired clothing.

"Oh my, it seems I have my answer. My name is 
Ginny, by the way. What's yours?" asked the beegirl while she walked closer. Her breasts and bee-abdomen bounced alluringly in unison. 

"Beth." She was free of her clothing now, except her ever-present butt plug. As Ginny came closer, Beth could not help herself and tackled the beegirl to the ground, then started fondling her large boobs. She noticed a sticky feeling on her hand, and when she examined it, she realized it was honey. Was Ginny lactating honey?

"I am so full of eggs I almost forgot I need a good milking there as well. Can you help me?" the beegirl winked under her.

Well, that answered her question, Beth thought. She started suckling the monsters boobs all over, frequently switching between nipples to keep things even. She liked symmetry, and she certainly liked freshly milked honey right from the breasts of this exotic creature. Ginny was squirming under her, obviously enjoying the sensations.

When the flow of honey ceased, Beth went higher on the beegirls body, licking all the way until her mouth met with Ginny's in a kiss. Beth squashed her firm boobs into Ginny's softer ones as she lay on her partner’s body, the feeling new and exquisite. While their tongues danced with each other, their hands were busy feeling up each other's private parts. Beth found everything in the beegirls body in working order as far as her human parts were concerned, or at least her sense of touch told her that as she groped everything her hands could reach. She was really curious about Ginnys unique anatomy.

"That feels amazing, girl," Ginny broke the kiss for a second, "but it would be even more amazing if you turned around. I would like to thoroughly examine what you have down there, and I'm sure you would like to do the same." Beth couldn't agree more, so she complied.

Ginny's lower body held a few small surprises. When Beth licked between her slightly open and plump labia lips, she tasted honey yet again. The liquid was not ordinary honey, it was much more like the standard pussy juice, but it was really sweet nonetheless. She flicked the bee's clit playfully then dug in, determined that she should replace the girl's vaginal nectar with her saliva. She was careful to avoid the stinger nearby.

"Oh my, you are displaying serious skills down there. And... oh you naughty girl, what is this in your butt?"

Beth blushed - party because her oral skills were complimented, and party because her secret has been found out. "You can remove it if you want, but please, keep it safe. I need that in my life." She blushed even redder after hearing her own words, it was such a lewd thing to say. This world is getting to me, she thought.

"Your wish is my command" came the answer behind her. She felt her plug being slowly extracted from her body, but before it popped free, Ginny pushed back in. "Wow, it is big. Your rectum might be so stretched that it should be able to contain every single one of my eggs when we are done. And it might be even enjoyable for you, you are quite wide, but just to make sure, let's widen you even more." And with that, she started to thoroughly fuck Beth's ass with the toy.

Beth had mixed feelings about the situation. The assfucking was much more enjoyable than she thought - now that she was used to being penetrated down there, her body felt nothing but pleasure, her anus stretching then slightly contracting around the toy. On the other hand, she was... not supposed to enjoy this. She still had her morals, did she? And she sure as hell was not supposed to actively stretch her ass even more than necessary. 

Her doubts were shrinking fast, and completely disappeared when the pounding in her anus pushed her over the edge. Beth screamed right into Ginny's pussy, the sound muffled by the slightly gaping organ. The beegirl did not remain idle, she pulled the sextoy out of Beth's gaping behind, then started inserting fingers. 

Beth didn't even had time to properly calm down, the sensation of the smooth plug was already replaced by Ginny's dexterous fingers. "How many fingers do you have in me?" she asked.

"All five. Soon to be my whole hand." Oh god, Beth thought, will she really fist me? Her question was promptly answered when she felt additional pressure in her butt. She was about to protest, but before she could even open her mouth she felt the beegirls hand enter her behind. The feeling was exquisite, knowing that she has really entered forbidden territory, and on top of it, overwhelming. Nothing really mattered anymore, just her anus and Ginny's hand that stretched it open. 

Ginny's hand was certainly busy; first, she explored Beth's insides as far as she was able to while being careful. She only encountered resistance when the bigger part of her forearm was already engulfed by the greedy hole. Next, she pulled her hand out, almost all the way, her knuckles even leaving the orifice, then she started toying with the muscle ring itself, barely pushing in then pulling out again.

"Stop teasing me! Just fist me properly, damn you!" Beth's outcry surprised herself, then shrugged mentally. It's not her fault that it felt so good!

"As you wish." And with that, Ginny started to really work on the human girl's behind, pulling her whole hand out, then pushing in deep in rapid succession. Beth was starting to become frantic. Her whole rectum was being stimulated at the same time, and unlike with the plug, it was living, moving, unpredictable thing that was being inside of her. When Ginny touched her clit with her other hand, she came in a gut-wrenching orgasm.

The feelings were so intense that she barely registered the slight tingly feeling in her arm as her limbs flayed around in ecstasy. Ginny was much more level-headed, however.

"Uh, Beth... I have some slightly bad news for you. I'm pretty sure you just injured yourself on me by orgasming so hard. It’s nothing serious, but it means that you will be probably out cold in about... ten minutes. My venom works like that. So let's speed thing up." And that she did, continuing to twist and pull her arm with greater and greater speed, not letting Beth breathe even for a moment, while her other hand continued playing with her partner's clit.

After a couple of orgasms, Beth was pretty out of it. She barely felt Ginny as she first dislodged her arm from the significantly enlarged asshole, then extracted herself from under her. 

"It's my turn to relieve myself now, I guess. Too bad you will fall asleep in the process. Be more careful next time."

Beth had trouble keeping up, barely able to resist the dizziness from the venom and her own exhaustion from multiple orgasms. She felt Ginny's soft bosom on her back, then something strange and sticky and big entering her behind, followed by a sensation that was closest to an enema. 

"You will be leaking my honey and eggs for a couple of days. How will you manage it is your problem, although your butt plug might come in handy." She continued talking, but Beth was no longer able to register the sounds. The last worlds she heard before falling asleep was, "I will pack you full."

--part6--

When Beth awoke, she felt all sticky and icky, and her stomach was cramping. Oh right, the beegirl. Her bowels should be filled with eggs right now, and the sensations confirmed that fact. She sat up and assessed the situation.

Between her legs was a decently sized pile of eggs, and buried underneath was her familiar butt plug. Hmm. Ginny, the beegirl probably corked her up with the toy after she was done, but the pressure inside her probably dislodged the golden plaything, and a big chunk of the eggs exited her. At least her clothes were still there where she left them.

Well, no biggie, Beth thought. Less eggs to... shit out now. She excavated her honey-covered plug from the pile of eggs, surprised that she did not felt any real disgust about her strange situation, then went to find some fresh water to wash herself. Dressing up was out of the question, she needed to clean herself first. A spring would be nice, she thought, as she definitely needed more water than her horse usually carried.

While she was not disgusted, she definitely felt uncomfortable. The simple act of walking caused a couple of eggs to escape her gaping anus, plopping down onto the lush jungle vegetation. It was awfully embarrassing as Beth could do nothing to stop the flow of eggs to just come out of her, her anus unable to contract properly. The plug might come in handy for real. Her thighs and backside was completely covered in honey, so she felt a real need to clean up.

Luckily, after a few minutes, she found a large rock with a suitably sized natural basin filled with reasonably clear water. Feeling lucky, Beth jumped straight into it - it had a pleasantly cool temperature, and was about waist high, perfect for her taste. 

As she started actively washing herself, bending over and washing her inner thighs, she felt her backside open up and water beginning to flow in. It felt scary and alien first, but maybe a second enema, this time with water, was what she needed to wash out most of the honey that the beegirl used for lubrication. It just felt so wrong that her behind gaped so open that she accidentally douched herself by simply bending over in waist high water.

Well, nothing she could do anything about it now, she decided, while continued washing and scrubbing the honey off of her thighs and behind. After she sufficiently cleaned her skin, she sat down in shallower water, and let herself soak for a while, relaxing. She might have fallen asleep if not for the occasional egg escaping from her ass, but the sensation was not uncomfortable, only stimulating. 

When she deemed herself and the plug sufficiently clean considering her predicament, she climbed out of her makeshift tub. She had to actually wait for the water to drain from her behind. It was so humiliating, she was really happy that no one was around to see her in her state. She plugged herself up to make sure there will be no unwanted accidents, but the plug, for the first time, did not feel snug and tight - it felt loose. She actually had to use a hand to keep it inside herself. Well, no matter - it will "rise" up to the challenge in time, Beth smirked.

She walked back to her equipment that was left there before... engaging the beegirl. The route was easy to find, she only had to follow the trail of eggs she left the way here. She dressed up and went to find her horse, feeling lucky for having a thong as it kept her toy in her behind without help. She still felt the plug move slightly in her hole, but it was manageable. Her boobs have grown only slightly, she was not uncorked for long.

The rest of the journey through the jungle went smoothly, Beth did not encounter any major problems. The vegetation slowly changed from dense jungle plants to a temperate forest. She was getting closer to Multipedete.

She mused a bit about her friends. Well, they are in for a surprise, she smirked. And she was not sure she will be able to face her dad anymore. At least he don’t have to know about the plug, but her boobs would be impossible to hide. And Jalil, her ever observant teammate, will notice the change in her lower parts for sure.

Her daydreaming was interrupted by a noise. Now that she was out of the jungle, the vegetation was thinner, but there were no shortage of trees where it was possible for someone to hide. As she scanned the area around her, she noticed a white tail sticking out behind one of the trees. Or was it two... three tails? She also heard faint giggling.

"Who are you? And why are you hiding?" Beth shouted at the creature behind the tree while stopping her horse. She felt a faint trace of magic.

The giggling became louder as its owner left the hiding spot. It turned out to be a woman, or, as Beth examined her more closely, a fox-woman.

"Are you a... kitsune?" Beth asked her. Kitsune were told to be rare, seductive, and exceptionally dangerous. Beth only had gossip about them, but those stories told about lascivious foxgirls who seduced men and women alike, using their magic to make them appear as beautiful as possible, while hiding their racial fox-features. After the victims were charmed, hot sex followed, then, at the very point of their orgasmic high, the kitsune sucked out the victim's soul. Beth did not really believed in those gossips, but they probably had at least some basis to them, so she was careful.

"You are an educated one, young traveler" the kitsune cooed. "You also seem to see through my hiding illusion. Are you a mage, perhaps?" She did not wait for an answer. "Let me tell you something. I know our kind is kind of notorious amongst your kin. You probably heard gossips about soul-sucking and whatnot." Beth nodded. The kitsune continued, "Well, the whole... murdering stuff is a big nonsense. We don’t kill anyone."

While talking, the kitsune slowly walked towards Beth, who became increasingly suspicious. She did not know if this foxwoman was telling the truth or not, but she certainly attempted to hide herself by using some kind of illusion, Beth was just able to see past it. And she continued to come closer to her despite not being invited.

Beth could examine the kitsune in detail now as she continued walking closer. The foxwoman was average height with long, wavy black hair, the flocks somewhat messed up, but in an attractive way. She wore something akin to a kimono, but much more revealing, the top part resembling a red bustier, leaving her shoulders and a large part of her cleavage bare, the bottom part a multi-layered short skirt that came up mid-thigh. She had a very soft, feminine charm.

She also had whisker-marks on her face, and two black fox-ears were present on the top of her head. She had a bunch of white foxtails, nine as Beth remembered, that she kept wagging in an almost hypnotic way. They just looked so... fluffy. 

All in all, the kitsune looked very attractive. However, Beth was not caught off-guard - if the tales were true, she was in mortal danger. She thought up a plan as she dismounted her horse. She will have more than enough time to examine the strange alluring creature if she just engulf her in a block of ice. Better be safe than sorry.

As the kitsune walked nonchalantly closer and closer, Beth murmured a freezing spell, then with a quick move of her hand let it loose. The results were surprising - without moving a finger or uttering a sound, a bunch of blue-looking flames materialized around the kitsune, then met mid-flight with her ice blast, resulting in a small, harmless explosion of steam. Even though Beth prided herself on being a really fast spellslinger, she realized she was much slower than this fox-woman, who was apparently able to cast without moving a finger or uttering a word.

As her shock faded she realized the kitsune was right in front of her. She thought about trying it once more, but it would probably be futile, she figured. 

"You are a crafty one. However, you are also rude. I was just talking, I did nothing to provoke you. Just let me finish what I am about to say, and don't try anything like that, it would defeat the whole purpose".

What purpose, Beth thought? She had no idea what this creature really wanted. At least she did not retaliate, even though she would have been more than capable.

The kitsune walked right up to her, then past her. Beth felt the kitsune's hands lightly touching her shoulder, then heard her whisper. "It is true we are sucking stuff out of you, tough. However, it will not be your soul, merely just a part of your energy, or mana as you might call it. Just enough for me for a decent deal, nothing more. And since you are some kind of a mage, you have much bigger energy resources than most people, so you don’t have to worry about anything. Oh, and I can feel that you are possessing some kind of mana-storing device. You should use that to replenish yourself."

Beth had no idea what the kitsune meant, but apparently things were looking much less scary than before. She could spare some mana to feed this woman, and she can recuperate in the safe haven of Multipedete - if it is as safe as people told her. Either that, or risk fighting against this creature, who deflected her surprise attack without moving a finger.

And it would have been foolish to deny that this woman was really charming. Beth had no idea why this woman needed to use illusions to lure people to herself - her body looked exotic. Her boobs were about a C cup, and they sat firmly and proudly on her chest, her nipples forming cute little bumps under her silk. She sure knew how to emphasize them, cleavage and all. Her face was lovely and glamorous, her eyes the color of amber, her vertical pupils wild.

And she had puffy cheeks, further emphasized by the whisker marks on it. Are they tattoos or something else? Her fox-ears were cute, and her fluffy tails... she just looked so... huggable. Despite just experiencing the power this kitsune had, all Beth wanted to do was to hug her.

"Would this mana-sucking include some form of... cuddling? Or more?" Beth asked, resigned that some of her energy reserves will be drained. She was usually much more distant and self-preserving than this, but she just could not imagine herself firing (or, well, icing) another shot at this thing. 

"It includes sex. Since cuddling is borderline sex anyways, I can’t see why not" the kitsune replied. "I am Irha. And you are...?"

"Beth. It might sound awkward, but...can I hug you?"

"Oh, you most certainly can."

So Beth did. The feeling was exquisite, the soft feeling of Irha's boobs against her own, the jasmine scent of her perfume, the warmth of her body merged together in a really sensual feeling. While hugging, Beth's hands traveled downwards, lightly squeezing the foxwoman's tails and soft behind. She was just so... fluffy and pliable. 

Irha was also active, her hands going south similarly. While squashing Beth's firm ass, she discovered something... hard between the butt cheeks. Meanwhile, Beth also felt something hard pressing against her crotch, and it was getting harder and harder.

"It seems like we have a few surprises for each other" Irha smiled while Beth blushed. "You probably don't know, but we, the kitsune, have to be desirable for both sexes. Having a penis surely helps with the females." She winked. "You also seem to have something big and hard in your behind. It also has magical properties. Mind if I examine it without your clothing in the way?"

Beth did not mind. This woman in front of her was so desirable that she would have allowed her many more things. Maybe she still got charmed after all?

However, when Irha removed her pants with practiced motions, Beth could not help but blush. Her sense of morality was fading as she got farther in her mission, but it was not fully gone yet. 

"Damn, this thing is bigger than I thought. Much bigger. And you wear a thong to keep it in, huh? Clever." The kitsune placed her hand on the toy, applying gentle pressure. "You probably already know this, but gems this big and clear can be used to store a lot of mana. Mages usually use rings or amulets for this purpose, but you seem to have taken another step in that direction. A gem this big cannot be worn anywhere else on your body, and it needs physical contact with your skin to function. Such a creative solution."

It was something that Beth did not knew, or at least not in practice - she knew about storing mana in gems, but she didn't apply that knowledge on her current predicament. Wearing this plug in the future maybe meant more than just keeping her own waste in. She has also gotten so used to it that she was rarely bothered by it anymore. 

But it was just not that important right now, Beth felt. Irha stripping her down to her thong and gently pushing the resident sextoy in a bit certainly stimulated her body, while the kitsune's penis piqued her interest. She shred her remaining clothing as fast as possible, then started stripping the sexy foxwoman.

Irha did not wear a bra, not that there was any way to realisticly wear it without it showing, and it certainly was not necessary. Her silk panties were red and frilly, the small piece of clothing bulging at interesting places. It was a long time since Beth had anything close to simple vanilla sex, and while the situation was pretty far from conservative lovemaking, Ihra at least had the necessary organ to make it similar.

Beth wasted no time removing the kitsune's last piece of clothing. Irha's crotch turned out to be similar to your everyday vagina (a really cute one at that), but instead of a clit, she sported a decently sized, feminine looking penis. Unlike Beth, who shaved herself bald down there, she left a small strip of pubic hair just above her dick.

"Do you like it? Does it meet your expectations?" Irha giggled. 

Beth answered by taking the organ in her mouth, then started sucking. She was not an expert at oral, she substituted her lack of knowledge with her enthusiasm. The kitsune certainly was not complaining. Beth also had the opportunity to explore the kitune's pussy with her fingers, pulling on the lips slightly, then inserting a finger into her already wet depths.

"Oh, that feels nice," Irha cooed, "but it doesn't do much for you, does it? I have a perfect solution to that." With that, she gently but forcefully pushed Beth on her back, then assumed position. "Here I come."

Irha's penis was only medium-sized, but Beth's vagina was not nearly as stretched as her anus - in fact, it was pretty tight, and it was made even tighter by the plug in her nearby hole. Irha had experience, however, and started out by gently massaging Beth's clit while probing the actual hole with her other hand. When she felt her partner's pussy loosen up slightly, she started inserting her finger, going deeper and deeper as Beth's vagina became more and more relaxed, then followed up with an other finger. 

The feelings were strangely nostalgic to Beth; in her recent journey, every... action seemed to focus on her butthole, her vagina becoming somewhat neglected. That will probably change now.

Irha felt it was time, her two fingers had an easy time maneuvering in Beth's juicy pussy, so her cock should pose no problems now. She entered her slowly, savoring the sensation as her partner's tight hole stretched even so slightly to accommodate her. She also felt something hard on the underside of her cock - the metal butt plug was easily felt through Beth's inner membrane. It was intense. She went deeper and deeper until she bottomed out.

The feelings were amazing for Beth. Finally some vaginal sex! It also helped that Irha was sufficiently careful and experienced, and every motion of her created more and more pleasure. When she opened her eyes, she was face to face with her partner, who decided to lay on top of her for a smooch. Their tongues entwined in a hot kiss, their boobs squashing against each other.

It was not a rushed romp of a frigid wife; it was not a quickie by a whore; it was slow, sensual lovemaking. The kitsune's hips moved ever so slightly, the lips never leaving each other. Beth's hands wandered towards the backside of the foxgirl, finding then squeezing one of the fluffy tails. As if on cue, Irha brought her remaining eight tails forward to caress as much skin as possible on Beth's naked body, embracing her partner's thighs and waist in a fluffly, slightly tickly embrace.

Beth could not hold out any longer, her body tightening in a deep orgasm, her vaginal contractions causing Irha to follow suit. The peak of their lovemaking was the point when the "energy-sucking" happened, causing Beth to fall into a deep, satisfied sleep.

I love this story!  Keep up the good work!

I am curious to find out how large the plugs the guards wear.  In a city named "Stretchington" I assume every woman wears an obscenely wide butt plug.  It would be fun if the guard's helmets incorporated some of those large gags, but I guess they do need to communicate with each other.

Now I'm just patiently waiting to see what Multipedete is like...

Thank you!
The main fetish of Stretchington is obviously stretching, but it isn't just anal, it could be any body part (think vaginal, labia, throat, etc...). The one who keeps the good old anal stretching theme going everywhere is the heroine :)
I will leave the guards-part up to the imagination for now ^^
--part7--

Beth awoke with a headache. She felt fine physically, but she felt like she just had an exhausting battle where she had to use even her last magic reserves to win. Didn't that kitsune told her that she will only take a "decent meal's worth" of mana and she, as a mage, should not worry about it?

When she looked around, she was surprised that Irha, the kitsune, was still around, sitting on a nearby rock watching her wake up. Unlike her, she was fully dressed.

"Good afternoon, beautiful" she told Beth. "I owe you an apology. I was supposed to only leech a handful of energy from you, but you have gotten me so excited that I took much more. To compensate, I guarded you until you wake up at least."

Beth had mixed feelings about the situation. It was certainly unexpected that a monstergirl would be so attentive; however, that did not change the fact that she needed to rest a couple of days to fully recover. 

"Uhm... thank you for that, I guess. I am heading to Multipedete, if it's not far, I should be fine." She started dressing.

The kitsune watched her dress, especially the part when Beth bent over to retrieve her clothes. "I have examined your toy's magical capabilities while you were out" she told her. "I have no idea why you shrunk it, but it's a nifty idea to train yourself down there. I have told you this once already, but you were kinda.. Occupied at the time, so let me repeat myself: if you can remove the existing enchantments from it, you should be able to use it as an energy storage - the bigger the gem, the bigger the capabilities. You are quite crafty."

Beth blushed, but did not say anything. She was mistaken for someone smarter and lewder, but she did not minded either of those assumptions at the moment. After she finished dressing, she asked the kitsune for precise directions, then, after a fluffy goodbye-hug, left for Multipedete, alone.

The city turned out to be a much friendlier place than Stretchington. Instead of empty streets, the place was like a beehive, constantly buzzing with people. Instead of mansions and castles, the houses were much smaller and more numerous. All in all, the place had a much lovelier feel, the residents friendly and carefree.

What was disturbing Beth was the amount of modified people. One in three people had something visibly modified - extra arms were the most common, but Beth saw quite a few people with extra eyes as well. And, even though Beth considered herself fairly busty now, she realized she was way below average around these parts - most women sported incredibly huge breasts (some even more than two, that disturbed Beth even more), and many of those were quite content showing it off with deep cleavages or even going topless. These people had no shame whatsoever.

When Beth asked around for directions, most people seemed to know where Gothar, the recipient of her mail resided, so she had no trouble finding his home. It was a decently sized house, but unlike Satrin's, it was not pretentious or extravagant. Above the entrance she spotted a sign, "Certified Modifier of Multipedete". 

Her knock on the door was answered by someone shouting a hearty "Come on in!” She entered the building and looked around. There were two people present in a room; one of them was probably Gothar, the owner of the place. He was a tall lanky guy in his late twenties or early thirties, his most obvious features were this four arms. Having more limbs probably helped him improve his work effectiveness, she figured, but it just looked wrong to Beth. His extra arms were right under his original ones, and he moved them quite naturally, he was obviously used to them. He was pretty handsome, despite his oddity.

He was working on a person, probably his client, buy running his hands over her. She was laying on her back, part of her body hidden by Gothar. She was almost entirely naked, only a tiny black thong gave her some form of modesty, but apparently she was not really bothered by it. When Gothar left her to wash his hands (it was covered by some form of white cream), her whole body became visible - and God, what a body it was! She was sporting a ridiculously huge pair of tits, and despite the fact that she was laying on her back, they stood absolutely firm on her chest, the nipples pointing upwards.

She was so mesmerizing that Beth barely noticed Gothar, who finished washing his arms (all four of them), and came over to shake hands. 

"Hello, I'm Gothar. How can I help you?" he asked in a cheerful voice. "You have a good timing, I just finished with my client."

"Hi, I'm Beth. I am a messenger of Satrin of the Coast, tasked to bring you a letter. And I will probably need your help in a... slight problem of mine." She handled him the letter. "But you should read the letter first. It is supposed to explain my situation as well."

Gothar raised his eyebrows, his expression darkening slightly. "What does that guy want from me again? Well, it’s obviously not your fault, you just brought the letter. Still, that guy is getting demanding. Let me read it. If you don’t mind, you can just wait here. My client, Suzanne, would not mind some form of company." With that, he left through one if the doors.

Beth did not mind waiting, especially since she could ogle this extremely busty blonde who lay on the bed, half-asleep. She probably came for some form of breast expansion treatment, or at least her size and perkiness suggested that. When Gothar left, she opened her eyes and looked at Beth.

"Hello. Gothar seems to have finished with me for today, but I still feel... unfinished. Can you help me with that?"

Beth had no real idea what this huge breasted woman was talking about, but she was curious. "Sure, how can I help?"

Suzanne smiled. "You are a foreigner, aren't you? My request was fairly obvious, but let me explain in detail. You probably figured it out already, I came for my regular breast expansion treatment. Since it includes a massage, it leaves me in an aroused state. Usually Gothar takes care of that as well, but since you interrupted him, maybe you can work as a substitute. Would you mind?"

Beth did not mind at all. The sight of this big-titted slut was so sexy that she had a hard time containing herself, and since she asked for "help", she would be glad to provide it. She stripped to her underwear to allow easier access for Susanne's hands, then went over for a closer examination.

Near at hand, those breasts looked even bigger if possible. They were easily the size of Suzanne's head, with saucer-sized areolas and big, pointy nipples. It was a long time ago since this woman has seen her toes, Beth realized, and it was not because she was fat - she was pretty slim otherwise, actually. When Suzanne lifted her hand to touch Beth's mammaries, her arms brushed against her own. 

"You are quite shy and small, you are definitely a foreigner" Suzanne smiled. "No matter, you look cute anyway. You can massage my boobs, dont be shy, I know you want to. I will take care of yours."

Beth did not consider shy or small at all. She just stripped to her underwear in a totally foreign environment in front of a stranger, and she would probably end up topless in a few minutes. And she definitely did not consider herself small, in fact she thought herself huge, considering she was almost totally flat before her journey begin. However, the people of Multipedete had different standards it seemed.

Well, in Multipedete do as the multipedetes do, she figured as she started kneading those huge, inviting pillows in front of her. How is it possible that they feel so soft under her hands yet they keep themselves so perky at the same time, she mused. It was definitely an arousing feeling, the sensation of those warm breasts nearly engulfing her hand, the pointy nipples poking into her palm. 

She felt her bra came undone (it was a front fastening design), then felt Suzanne's demanding hands cupping her own tits. She was less gentle than Beth, but she knew what she was doing, her demanding hands kneading every part of Beth's boobs. Beth pushed her hands away then lay on top of her, attempting a kiss. Their lips had a hard time meeting, Suzanne's soft pillows occupied quite a bit of space, but after a bit of squashing, they managed.

Suzanne broke their smooch after a while, her predicament probably getting a bit uncomfortable - Beth was pressuring her tits pretty heavily, after all. "We should look for a more comfortable arrangement. Can you turn around? I am getting quite wet down there, maybe you can help it."

Beth agreed, although she would miss the sight of those mountains. As she assumed the good old 69 position, she brought her thighs as close as possible, squeezing Suzanne's hefty mammaries. She was about to remove her partner's flimsy thong, when she heard Suzanne's surprised voice.

"What have you down there? Wow, this is huge." Oh right, the plug. Beth was so used to its presence now that she totally forgot, its pressure a comforting, ever present feeling in her backside. 

She was surprised when she heard Gothar's cheerful voice behind her. "It is one of my finest work, Suzanne dear." Right, Beth thought - my timing might be good, but yours is even better, you damn four handed bastard. Her whole pelvic area was totally visible to the man behind her, her slim thong panties having a hard time covering her pussy, and an impossible time covering her jeweled plug.

"Sorry for the interruption, I will only take a few moments of your time, then you can continue" Gothar said in a happy voice, eyeing Beth's expanded hole up and down. "I have read the letter you just delivered. Besides a few other things, Satrin explained your predicament. Quite unfortunate. He said to undo my part of the enchantment, and I can certainly do that, but it won't be free."

"I can pay you" Beth replied. She was hella embarrassed by showing her goods to this young man, who was also quite handsome. Having four hands might look a bit freaky, but they would be certainly a good addition during sex...

"It is not money that I want. I am certainly not as wealthy as those guys like Satrin in Stretchington, but I am well enough. However, my plan for tomorrow was to gather a specific herb from the plains that I require for my work. Undoing my enchantment will take quite a lot of preparation on my part. If you agree to get those herbs instead of me, I will undo my part on the butt plug."

Oh damn, not this again, Beth thought. Is this mission a never-ending one?

Gothar seemed to understand Beth's concern, even without seeing her face - he was still eyeing Beth's plugged behind. "Do not worry, it will only take a day. And I heard that you are quite capable of defending yourself. Just do me that favor, and I will do yours, even though your mosquito bites could certainly use a bit of an upgrade."

"Mosquito bites?" These people are crazy, Beth thought. Nevertheless, she answered, "Sure. I will take care of it." Hopefully she won't have to fight, because she was still exhausted by that damned kitsune. 

"We are agreed then. You can sleep here if you want, I don't have any more clients for today, just make sure you don't get in the way. Oh, and please continue." With that, he left the room.

"I have no idea what you guys agreed on, but... can you stop teasing me already?" Suzanne asked. Oh right, Beth thought, her mind switching back to the crotch in front of her. She already pulled the small underwear halfway down, the stretchy cloth just on the edge of her big titted partner's clit. She finished the process then dug in.

With newly found skill, her tongue circled around Suzanne's pleasure button, while her hands started toying with her partner's quite prominent outer labia. Without interrupting her tongue movement, she slowly went deeper and deeper with her hands, teasing and tickling first the outer, then the inner lips of Suzanne's sex. After she deemed her partner sufficiently teased, she gently bit down on her clit, while pushing two of her fingers inside the wet hole in front of her.

Suzanne came with a cry, her thrashing body stopped only by Beth's squeezing thighs on her expansive chest. When she gathered herself, she said, "that was amazing, my love. Let me repay your kindness."

Beth climbed off of her, then helped her sit up, because she seemed unable to do so. Damn, breasts that big certainly weighted a ton. It would certainly be an amazing experience having them - tits this big would jiggle a mile even while walking, they would get in the way of everything in a sexy troublesome way, their weight could never be forgotten even for a moment... But they certainly would mean she had a much harder time fighting against people, she would even need to relearn drawing magical runes in front of her, since tits this big project so damn far. They are better when attached to someone else, she decided.

Her daydreaming was interrupted by Suzanne gently pushing her down into a half-sitting, half laying-down position after removing Beth's thong. Her big breasted partner then positioned herself behind her, her soft boobs resting against her back.

"I have no experiences with toys that big, but am I right in assuming they cause you quite a bit of pleasure, yes?" Suzanne asked. Beth nodded. "Figures. Then you don’t mind if I just fuck you with it, right?"

She did not wait for an answer, her fingers already finding the edge of the flared base. "It is so big I can barely grip it with one hand. It must be heavy, no wonder you wear a tight thong, it would probably just fall out of you otherwise. And it is quite fashionable, I might say, that ruby looks beautiful." 

Beth appreciated the strange compliment, and she more than welcomed the feelings that originated from her butt. Suzanne was careful at first, but after seeing Beth's reactions, she became more and more rough, pulling the plug faster and faster out of the gaping hole, then pushing it back in again. The feelings were extremely intense for Beth - the way the plug's wide part filled her insides before leaving again, the way her anus stretched out more than usual to let the metal leave, only allowed a moment's rest before stretched open again, the way she felt her partner's soft pillows against her back while Suzanne's other hand cupped her own hefty tits... it was overwhelming. She did not last long.

When she could think again, she realized she was empty - a strange and embarrassing feeling, especially since Suzanne was examining her butt. "Wow, you are quite stretched out down there. No wonder you wear this... device, you really needed to be plugged not to mess yourself. This gape is huge." 

Suddenly conscious of herself, Beth asked her plug back, blushing. When she got it, she examined it briefly. It was really heavy now. The wide part of it was about 9 cm (3,5 in), the narrower 6 cm (2,4 in) wide. Holy hell, she thought, "I am constantly held open this wide..." And rather sooner or later, it will be impossible to hide in pants. The taller part pushed her butt cheeks wide as she put it inside herself. As she stood up to dress, she felt the toy's weight pull on her anal ring, slowly exiting her body, only aided by gravity. 

Damn, Beth thought, holding the plug in herself with one hand while pulling her thong up with the other. She was so stretched that the plug needed something to hold it inside. After dressing up, she received a tight, matronly hug by Suzanne, her head engulfed between the huge mammaries. Apparently her big titted partner only required her thong and pants to dress. After saying goodbyes, Suzanne left, leaving a pondering Beth behind.

And if you'll forgive me, I have to display my geek street credit here: with the beegirl and the kitsune random encounters during a single leg of Beth's journey, you violated the Laws of Encounter Probability as explained by Vaarsuvius:D

Not that I'm complaining - mind you.  I'm just saying...

I dont think anyone is complaining considering the quality of this story. ..

Thank you, and looking forward to the rest of it!

Edited by Dagnamit

Don't worry about it - I dont mind critique, in fact I encourage any1 to do so as long as it is constructive! And lordodie certainly knows what he is talking about. Certainly one (semi-)filler encounter is enough, TIL.
On topic: I will (hopefully) be done with the next chapter tomorrow, just need to iron out some kinks first.

And there it is.
--part8--

Beth thought about visiting Gothar (she was imagining what he could do with his four hands... and he was handsome on top of that), but she was sexually satisfied for now. She did not even felt the motivation to explore other parts of the city, preferring to just sleep a bit, it was getting dark anyways. She lied down on the massage table in a comfy position, then felt asleep.

She was woken up by Gothar nudging her shoulders. It was already tomorrow. She did not feel like waking up - she was still exhausted by yesterday's mana-sucking, traveling and lovemaking. She yelped when she felt a slap on her ass, the plug pushed in deeper.

"Wake up! Gothar told her slightly annoyed. "I thought you were in a hurry, and even if you weren't, I got work to do."

Beth was about to ask if the pre-mentioned work has anything to do with her, but she remained silent. Her affection to Gothar seemed to be one-sided - she might be able to attract the young master later, but for now, she should focus on her mission, she decided.

"Sure, I will be out of your hair soon," she said, pouting, "just let me take a quick shower. Also, do you have something to eat?"

Gothar rolled his eyes. "You can find everything you need in the side rooms. Just don't get in the way, I got work to do. By the way, this is the flower you need to collect. Just follow the road to Conservatory, when you reach the edge of the forest, look around, it's fairly common."

The plant seemed fairly unremarkable. Beth took the sample, then went into the bathroom to take a shower. Despite experiencing the same yesterday, it still took her by surprise when the plug slipped out of her when she took off her underwear. Good thing it was durable. She washed herself inside and out (she almost fisted her anus by accident, she was so loose), then grabbed her things and left. 

She had no trouble leaving the city, and just after a few hours of riding, she was already at the edge of the forest. Maybe Gothar was right - this mission seemed much shorter than her other one. Beth left her horse to rest, and started exploring the perimeter of the woods on foot.

After a few minutes, she already gathered a couple of the mentioned flowers. She was about to look for her horse, but she heard hoofs clapping in the distance. "Good horsy," Beth smiled, "knows exactly what I need."

She gathered a few more plants, listening to the incoming hoofbeats, when she felt something cold and pointy touching her back. She froze mid-motion.

"Don't move. Who are you? What are you doing here?"

The voice was male and commanding; and the feeling on her back was probably a spear pointing right at her spine. As she did not answer, the voice continued talking.

"What you are doing is a violation of law. Your promises are as worthless as they say, two-legs."

Two-legs? Then surely those hoofbeats must belong to a centaur, instead of her good old horse. Since Beth's mana reserves were far from recovered, and she was in a fairly disadvantageous position anyway, she thought about a diplomatic solution.

Centaurs were a wild bunch, but they usually left humans alone. They lived on the plains - the very place this forest was bordering, she realized. They were the domineering force around these parts, and even though they were not aggressive, they were easy to provoke.

The problem was that Beth had no idea what law she just crossed - what did she even do? Picked up a couple of plants? That surely can't be it! The centaur continued talking:

"What you are hoarding so carelessly is the Grass of Growing, its flower used in our sacred rituals. You are not allowed to just take those." He stomped angrily, then continued. "And on top of that, I have also seen that... creature that brought you here. That animal that you, two-legs mount to travel is a disgusting disgrace, it stained my eyes when I saw it. As compensation, I will be taking your valuables."

Beth had other ideas, but she still did not say anything - nothing convincing came to her mind. She slowly turned around, careful not to make any threatening moves. She felt the tip of the spear scrape her clothing as she finished rotating.

It was a centaur, alright - a graceful, mighty creature. His bottom part was that of a horse, its coat a beautiful chestnut color, its tail carried high. Instead of a neck and head, however, an upper part of a human continued - and what a body he had! He wore no clothes whatsoever, his bronzed skin shining in the high noon sun, emphasizing every well-developed muscle he had. His human part was entirely hairless below the neck, and above the neck he wore his black hair in a stylish ponytail. His face was very handsome even though he sneered at her.

Beth considered her options. Normally she would just entomb a creature like that in a block of ice, handsome he may be, but she did not feel confident casting spells in her drained state. And his spear that was currently wedged in her cleavage certainly made peaceful options more tempting. Would he really just thrust his spear into her if she made any sudden moves?

Well, she would not mind if he thrust... something else inside her, she realized. This creature was radiating raw maleness, and she could not help but be attracted to it. She clenched and unclenched her anus around the huge plug as her gaze slowly mapped the lower parts of this creature. Unfortunately she did not have clear sight of the most interesting parts from her angle.

"I have a different proposition," Beth said finally. Leaving the plants behind was not an option, and she also wanted to keep her own stuff. "You seem like someone who can be reasoned with. If I can keep my things, I would be glad to... satisfy your needs. Any kind of needs."

Beth barely believed she just said that, but the past weeks has certainly loosened her morale up to the point where she would not mind having sex with this centaur in front of her. She kept glancing down towards the horseman's crotch, but sadly she could not even get a glimpse down there.

The centaur looked at her with a questioning expression, then cocked his head to the side, and... burst out in laughter. 

"Is this about what I think it is? You shameless girl, even if you are willing, I am too much of a man for you. You two-legged creature, you would not be able to handle my needs... or my size."

Beth could not help but smile at that. This cocky centaur is in for a surprise. Sure that he won’t hurt her for now, she grabbed the spear with one hand, then used the tip to deepen the cleavage in her shirt, revealing most of her bra.

"We should try it nevertheless. You might find something unexpected."

Beth was right, the centaur seemed to lost interest hurting her. He even let his spear down, his curiosity winning over his fighting spirit.

"You know what, girl? I will give you a try. If you can satisfy me, you are free to go, and you can grab as many of those plants as you can. Hopefully you are an expert with your hands and mouth, otherwise I might seek my own satisfaction with you, and you don’t want that."

As Beth circled around the centaur, she realized that that was exactly that she wanted - the centaur's dick was monstrous, it's width comparable to her plug while being longer and, most importantly, it was a living thing, connected to a hot, handsome male, not just an object. It looked almost exactly like a human penis, the only big difference was in size, but what a difference it would make!

Beth knelt down at the creature's hind legs, and started exploring with her hands. With a penis that big came a pair of balls that were just as big and heavy, as Beth lifted them carefully, amazed by their size and weight. She grabbed the base of the dick, having a hard time reaching around the hardening organ that seemed to go on forever, then started pulling the foreskin back and forth. The noises above her head indicated that her actions did not go unnoticed. 

The dick seemed to slowly reach its final form, and Beth could not help but wonder whether if she would really able to take it inside herself. It seemed colossal now, even wider than the bigger part of her plug, and unlike her toy, it did not have any narrower parts to make it easier on her poor anal ring. Its length would be impossible to fully take, Beth decided, but she should try her best. 

She still did not told him that she actually wanted to take the dick inside herself, wanting to surprise the centaur, but it was too high in this position. She would never reach it with her butt, unless she just asked him to lower himself a bit.

"Can you kneel down, uhm... what is your name?"

"It's Darko. Make sure you remember it. Why do you want me to kneel?"

"Just to make things more comfortable down there. Don't worry, its nothing... suspicious." 

Beth was busy undressing as the centaur slowly lowered himself, careful not to hurt the female underneath him. Beth took off her pants and thong, letting the plug to just fall out of her to the grass nearby, laying the shredded clothing under her knees to make things more comfortable. By the time the centaur was done lowering himself, she was naked herself.

"Here it comes," she thought, assuming position, kneeling just before the monumental dick behind her. She slowly lowered herself until she felt the tip of the penis touch the rim of her gaping anus, then lowered herself even more. She savored the feeling as the head of the dick slowly entered her, giving her a slightly painful, but mostly enjoyable stretch.

"Woah, girl," came a question from above her, "that is not your mouth or hands. What are you doing down there? I can't see you."

Beth, feeling triumphant, taunted him, "Oh, nothing much, just taking your tiny prick in my ass. I did not know you horse-people were so small down there."

Darko just snorted, enjoying the sensations too much to be provoked by this apparently wide-open whore. He continued sitting on his hind legs, letting the girl do the fucking herself.

And Beth was busy doing just that. Once the head of the dick was inside her, the diameter of it decreased slightly, making her more comfortable going deeper, craving more and more. She continued down on the pole, quickly reaching the depth her plug usually penetrated her, but her anal ring remained slightly painfully stretched as she descended even more. She looked down when she felt serious resistance in her bowels (probably at the turn of her intestines), and was surprised when she found a huge bulge right on her otherwise flat stomach, going as high as her belly button.

"Damn, I was able to take a dick this big without breaking a sweat, that plug surely stretched me out," thought Beth as she started rising up a bit for a change, watching the top of the bulge disappearing on her flat stomach, feeling the void replacing the hot meat inside her bowels a she rose. She slowly and carefully started to actually fuck the huge dick, placing her hands on her belly to feel the progress inside her, her anal ring remaining stretched all the way.

Her first orgasm was fast to arrive, triggered by a tiny flick by her hand on her clitoris. She felt herself sink even deeper than before as her legs no longer supported her, the huge hot column of a dick filling her even more than before. She blacked out briefly. 

She awoke to the feeling of motion, strong hands around her back and knees, hot breath against her neglected boobs. Oh, her shining centaur-knight is picking her up in a princess-carry! She closed her eyes as she focused on the huge void inside her ass - she was far from satisfied.

She yelped in surprise when the centaur unceremoniously dropped her down on a nearby tree trunk.

"On your hands and knees. I told you I will seek my own satisfaction if you cannot handle it, and even though you came, that did nothing to me except made me more excited and frustrated. So assume position, and let me fuck you with my so-called "tiny prick"."

This was certainly unexpected, Beth thought as she obediently moved into the ordered position. Maybe taunting him was too much? But there was no helping things now, kneeling on the tree trunk put her anus just the right position to receive a fucking from the now standing centaur.

Suddenly she felt her butt cheeks and anus widen as Darko thrust into her forcefully. He was much less careful than Beth was, obviously, only caring about his own sensations while letting Beth handle the stretch. Using his strong muscles, he started to really just churn inside her, going most of the way out before thrusting himself deep in again. The feelings were overwhelming for Beth - she realized she enjoyed this kind of fucking possibly even more, despite having no control whatsoever over the happenings. She came again.

Darko raised his eyebrows. "Your contracting muscles tell me that you peaked again, slut. But I'm not done with you yet - despite of your trash-talking, you are quite shallow. A big chunk of my dick still remains dry. I hope you are prepared, because I want to go balls deep."

Beth barely heard him, but she certainly felt the pace of the assault on her ass increasing even more. The centaur used more and more force, going deeper and deeper, really stretching the insides of his slut now. Beth felt her bowels straitening ever so slightly with every thrust she received, the void inside her growing even bigger when the centaur retreated to prepare for the next advance. She slowly entered into a near comatose state as she felt her anus and rectum stretch even wider than before. When Darko finally pushed in balls deep, ejaculating a huge amount of sperm inside her, she passed out in a last orgasm.

"Corruption of Champions" never heard of it.  I'll have to look that one up.  Got a link?

Indeed, Corruption of Champions is an... inspiring experience :D The beegirl-idea was shamelessly stolen, to be frank. On topic: I will probably finish the next part tomorrow. The plan is to have 2 more chapters, 10 in total, but that is subject to change, and I will leave loose ends to revisit later. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.