Beth and the plug

MoFguy

--part9--

When Beth awoke, she felt sore and itchy. Apparently Darko, the centaur left her on the tree trunk when he was finished with her, buttnaked and unconscious. It was already dusk, so she must have slept there for quite a while.

When she sat up, she realized she will still filled down there. It was not her usual plug, but something else, something much more uncomfortable. She gingerly felt up her butt, and after a bit of touching she realized she was filled with... plants. Darko, that damned centaur actually packed her ass full of the very plants that she was supposed to bring home. 

She started to unload the stuff from her butt, feeling extremely humiliated and degraded, using both her hands and inner muscles to speed up the process. This centaur was miles away from the attentive and nice kitsune. However, his dick was so much bigger...

She was fairly fast in voiding herself from the plants, when she stood up, half of it just fell out of her, thanks to her gaping and open anus. As she was finishing pulling the last stalks out from herself, her hand going as deep as possible, she realized she needed to look for her plug. 

Oh, the plug. No wonder she felt so itchy, the imbedded magic already working on enlarging her boobs. Fortunately she did not spent that much time without it, so the growth should be fairly tame, assuming she can find it as soon as possible. Luckily, it was right where she left it - it would have been catastrophic to leave it behind.

Realization hit her as she plugged herself back in, the huge toy feeling smaller than ever despite its huge size in her gaping behind. She actually came without being plugged! Even multiple times! Was it malfunctioning? Or, possibly nearing to its final size? Would it even stop working then?

Beth doubted it was either. Satrin, the main creator, was too good at his job for his toy to just malfunction like that, and she was fairly sure the plug will get even bigger. It probably wouldn’t even stop working if it reached its final size. It must be something else. The growing part did not really bother her right now - it actually felt small in her, thanks to the stretching the centaur's huge dick gave her. It would feel more comfortable and snug if it grew slightly, Beth mused as she dressed up. 

She thought about making camp for the night, but after sleeping through the whole afternoon, she did not feel the need. She examined the plants that were occupying her ass a few minutes ago, and even though she felt slightly disgusted, she packed them up for delivery. She didn't want to waste time here any longer, neither by picking plants or sleeping. It was getting dark anyway. 

Luckily, she had no trouble finding her horse - unlike the other equine creature, this one was faithful and trustworthy. After gathering her stuff, she summoned a magical light source around her to illuminate her path, then headed back to Multipedete. 

She encountered no real problems during her ride, and arrived safely to the city around midnight. The streets were mostly empty, people already went to sleep, but luckily Gothar seemed to be a night owl, indicated by visible torchlight shining through his windows. 

"You work pretty fast, don’t you?" Gothar greeted her when she entered his home. "Understandable, I guess. Did you bring the herbs?"

Beth gave him the plants, blushing - there was little chance that Gothar would not notice that something was... fishy with them. Luckily, he just set them aside.

"And I guess you want me to undo my enchantment as soon as possible, eh?" When Beth nodded, he nodded. "A pity. It is a masterpiece in craftsmanship. And you certainly could use some help... up here," he said as he nonchalantly poked her right breast with one of his many hands.

"Excuse me! I'm satisfied with the size of my boobs, thank you very much. And I don't know about Multipedete customs, but from where I came from, it is extremely rude to just poke a lady's breasts like that!"

Gothar just shrugged at that. "It's not a big deal around here. You should deal with small stuff like that, especially when you are asking for favors. At any rate, prepare for some further enlargement up there, because I can't work on it while it is inside you. And it will take my whole night just to undo my enchant."

Beth calmed down a little. Deep inside her she knew that the source of her agitation came from the fact that Gothar might not find her attractive, rather than the uninvited touch. "Fine, I guess I don't have a choice in this anyway."

"I'm afraid not. I have a guestroom, take a shower, rest, or do whatever you want, just let me finish what I'm doing. I need to earn a living, you know. Just give me the plug in like, half an hour. And wash it thoroughly before, please."

This guy was starting to get on Beth's nerves. It was even worse because he looked handsome, and his four hands were certainly capable of doing wonderful things. Feeling offended and angry, Beth rushed into the aforementioned guestroom. 

After cooling down a bit, she hopped into the shower, washing herself and the plug alike. Before dressing up, she examined herself in the mirror, especially her ass.

"Oh my gosh, I am truly huge..." Her anus was a ridiculously big sized crater, absolutely refusing to shrink in any shape or form, even though it was unplugged. Its edge was slightly red, thanks to the centaur's rough fucking she took earlier, but it did not hurt at all. It felt totally fine, it was just... huge and open. The only reason it closed slightly was because of its position, between her buttocks, but even when she closed her legs, it was still a vertical, gaping chasm, still visible from behind.

Beth was surprised when she realized that the sight actually turned her on. Two weeks earlier she was an anal virgin, but now her anus was in a permanently open state. It filled her with a strange pride - she was able to take even a centaur's gigantic dick in her behind without breaking a sweat. That big mouthed Gom, her teammate, who often bragged about his huge member would not be men enough to satisfy her anally anymore. 

While posing before the mirror, she felt her boobs itch. Not wanting to get breasts bigger than necessary, she put on a fresh pair of thong and bra. She was about to pull up her pants when she realized that her panties were already wet - her own ass and Gothar's presence made her horny before she could realize it. Feeling seductive, she decided to just leave like that - if feeling boobs up was not a big deal around here, then walking in lingerie was certainly no biggie either. Maybe Gothar would realize her charms now.

"You sure took your time. Give me the thing, I have much to do," Gothar told her while sitting at his work desk, only extending one hand behind his back without turning around. Beth gave him the toy, that actually required both hands to hold thanks to its ever increasing weight, then stormed off, huffing and puffing. 

She run back into her room, more frustrated than ever - Gothar's indifferent attitude pissed her off. He didn't even glance in her direction. So much for her attempted show. She put out the torch in the room with a flick of her finger, then fell into the bed, trying to sleep.

Rest did not came easily on her - in fact, it did not come at all. She felt frustrated, physically and mentally, and on top of that, empty. Her ever-present butt plug was just... missing. She realized she would not be able to sleep like that, and on top, her breasts kept itching, indicating slow and steady growth.

She tried masturbating, her hands going down to her nether parts, stimulating herself both vaginally and anally, rubbing her clit like a woman possessed - but it was futile. Whatever caused her ability to orgasm without plugged was gone now.

She got up, relit the torch, and contemplated her options. She wanted to sleep peacefully, planning to rush towards Stretchington tomorrow, with job well done, but even more than that, she wanted... release. Was a climax too much to ask? She decided to try her luck with Gothar one more time, as annoying as he was. She examined herself once more in the mirror, cupping her sizeable boobs. Surely they were not that small anymore...? She traced the line of her panties with her hand. Her pussy totally soaked through her skimpy thong. She was hot, so hot – there is no way Gothar can resist her!

She entered his workroom again, and walked towards him without even waiting for a response. He didn't see her, but he certainly could hear her.

"Cannot sleep, hmm? Figures. I might say... hmmm!" his monologue was interrupted by Beth, who forcefully turned his head towards hers and gave him a deep, long, wet kiss. At first he could not react, but after a brief period of realization, he kissed her back.

"I... need a release. I need... you," Beth gasped when they finally separated. "I am so aroused that you need to use force if you want to deny me."

Gothar raised his eyebrows. "Don't you find me... grotesque? Foreigners usually just freak out after seeing my four arms. Doesn't that disturb you?"

Beth smiled at that. Was the reason of the rejection his lack of self-confidence all along? "Hell no. I mean, it is kind of strange, but I bet you could do wonderful thing with them. And the more I look at you, the more handsome you get."

Gothar did not consider himself handsome, but he was far from being ugly. He thought that his popularity with the local females stemmed from the quality of his work, but it was only partly true - there were rumors about his incredible skills in bed as well. His lanky figure and well-groomed looks also helped him to find clients.

Beth quickly tore off her bra and threw it at Gothar's face, laughing as the lingerie covered most of his head. "I hope my 'tiny' boobs will suffice, and even if not, I can compensate elsewhere."

Gothar remained serious. "I really would not mind making love to you. However, that would delay my work, and it would further increase the size of your breasts."

Beth was way beyond caring at this point. She just pushed the Master to the ground, turned around and pushed her ass into his face on her hands and knees. "Just fill me up!" came the order.

Gothar was amazed by the sight. Beth's asshole was like a gaping chasm, the thong like a narrow bridge stretching over it, not even close to covering it. He had no hope of filling it with his slightly above average member - but he had other appendages to do so, more than most! He pulled the sad looking lingerie down with two hands, while his other two took turns cupping the mound of her pussy, teasing rather than penetrating. When he judged the amount of pussy juice sufficient on his hands, he switched his pair of arms, and slowly and tentatively inserted his hand into her gaping butt.

Gothar's hands were slightly below average - he was thin, lanky guy, after all - but he was still a male, his width significantly bigger than the beegirl before. Despite that, his first hand encountered no resistance whatsoever, barely touching the rim of the anus. He started adding fingers from his second hand, while his other pair was busy with her pussy, one hand dedicated entirely to her clit pinching and rubbing it, while the other started inserting fingers to the gushing vagina. 

Beth had a hard time focusing, but she wanted to return the favor as best as she could. She opened his robe, finding only a pair of underwear beneath - Gothar was not a fan of overdressing, it seemed. The boxer already had a sizeable tent around the crotch, so Beth wasted no time, and removed it altogether. His dick was totally hairless, and had a healthy size - it would feel nice and snug in her pussy later. 

Meanwhile, Gothar was far from idle - Beth's ass had no problems eating four of his fingers besides his other hand, and when he gave a little push, it submerged without much difficulty. He was amazed how pliable her ass was - the plug was doing a really nice job stretching her. He was curious about the limit of this girl now, so trying his best to function despite his dick being sucked on. 

He pushed his two hands deeper, exploring the cavern inside, while lessening the strain on the anal ring itself. He started probing the opening with his third hand, amazed when he was able to penetrate with a finger, then with two. This girl was stretched beyond repair.

Beth looked back over her shoulder, flashing a grin. "What are you pussyfooting around? Just fill me!"

"All right, girl. You asked for it." With that, he started pushing in with his third hand. Things were getting crowded there, but he kept pressuring, and was genuinely surprised that his hand actually made progress, slowly but surely catching up to his other two inside. He heard a loud whimper from Beth when it finally popped in, the anus stretched in a wild triangle shape, her pussy stretched thin around it.

"I'm not done with you yet," grinned Gothar. He was starting to get the hang of this. "I managed to push three of my hands inside that ass of yours, but neither of them are squeezed into a fist yet. I hope you are prepared." 

And with that, he started contracting his fingers on his innermost hand. Since it was inside the deepest, he had no problems making an actual fist. His middle-depth hand had a harder job, it had to share space with one of his forearms, but Beth was so much bigger and looser inside that even that was not a real problem. 

The real challenge came when he tried to squeeze his third, final hand beside his other two forearms, barely inside the anus. Ignoring Beth's groans, he slowly and meticulously, inch by inch, pulled his fingers closer and closer to an actual closed position. He moved his two other hands in and out as much as he could, trying to loosen up the girl even more. After a good five minutes of pushing and prodding, he succeeded closing his third arm.

"Girl, you are beyond redemption. I actually managed to make three fists in your ass. You will never close up anymore."

Beth felt ecstatic. Those three fists filled her up to the fullest, and she felt every movement and motion inside her. Every comprehensive thought left her mind when Gothar really put his arms in motion, pushing with one hand while pulling the other, but keeping all three inside her. She came really close to orgasm when Gothar pulled his outermost hand halfway outside her, stretching the anal ring as wide as her bowels previously have been.

And yet release never came. She was simply unable to reach the peak without that damned plug.

"Plug me up, Gothar. I cannot orgasm otherwise. You are free to do anything you want with me."

Gothar has realized this long ago - the girl would have turned into an orgasming mess a while ago if not for the curse. He was just curious about the current capacity of Beth. He started to really appreciate this whole stretching thing.

"As you wish, my princess. Anal plug, coming up." And with that, he started to pull out all three of his arms - at the same time, while still squeezing his hands into fists. He watched the anal ring reach a record size as his appendages exited her body.

Pushing the plug inside right after required no more than a finger, the gaping hole accepting whatever came its way inside. It practically fell inside her up to the really wide ruby-part. Beth was already on the edge of climax, the entering of her well known toy inside her pushed her over the edge, her pussy clamping down on the two fingers that Gothar pushed inside her, her ass trying and failing to contract around the narrow part of the plug.

Gothar did not give her any rest, however - after all, she just told him that he could do as he wishes. He grabbed her around the hips, turned her face-to-face, then rolled over, landing on top of her. Two of his hands found her breasts, giving each a massage, while his third adjusted his hard cock to her vaginal opening. He pushed inside.

It felt magnificent. Her muscles were still squeezing him thanks to her recent orgasm, and he felt the hard presence of the gigantic sex toy on the underside of his cock through the thin membrane that separated her two holes. She was tight, oh so very tight, the toy occupying most of the available space inside her. He lay down on top of her, feeling her breasts flatten slightly under him, her hard nipples, like tiny thumbs, making their presence felt on his chest. He sneaked one hand down towards Beth's clit, finding and rubbing the tiny organ while using his hips to push in harder and harder. They reached their orgasms in perfect unison, Beth's pussy muscles contracting the same rate as the wave of sperm just squirted and squirted inside her.     

Wow, really good.

But I'm almost feel bad for the spirit in charge of stretching her. From some episodes he is just running behind Beth to try to catch up with the results of her others activities. Does she even leave him the time to stretch anythings?

Stuff came up, so it's delayed a bit. However, I gathered a few ideas, so it's either going to be long, or just going to split it into 2 parts. Sorry for the delay, but that's life :)

No problem. In fact that was the short time between each chapter before that was amazing. Even a delay of a few month between two update is not something unusual for this kind of story. Just don't wait to long or you might loose your motivation.

Okay, so at least one more part after this. Taking a break (even tough it was unintended) gave me a few ideas :)
--part 10--

Beth awoke feeling satisfied, if somewhat uncomfortable and dirty. She was still on the floor, where their lovemaking with Gothar took them, but at least she was covered by a comfy blanket. 

"Not an early riser, are you?" 

Gothar's voice came from behind her as she sat up, cheekily covering herself with the blanket she slept in.

"I rode practically all day yesterday, and I had quite a bit of sexy time. I'm sure you didn't forget that, Gothar." She didn't even mention her encounter with the centaur.

"Sure thing, I'm just teasing you. Anyway, I took the liberty to start the de-enchanting process as soon as I woke up. I hope you don't mind. I'm fairly sure that you want to get this whole thing over with. To be honest, I'm not that experienced in disenchanting things - no one is, really. I usually do just the opposite. I suggest that you take a tour in the city while I finish things up, it would take a few hours at least."

Beth hand no objections to that. She stood up, letting the blanket fell away from her body. She walked to a nearby mirror to survey herself. 

Sleeping through the night and probably most of the forenoon caused her breasts yet again to increase in size as their slight itch reminded Beth to check them out. The increase seemed small, but since it was on a daily schedule nowadays, it seemed to just pile and pile up. When she steeped in the tub to take a bath, she realized her ass was clogged up with some sort of cloth. Gothar, the cheeky bastard, probably corked her up to avoid any possible accidents that might be caused by her wide open back hole. She still felt numb back there, yesterday's rough session making itself felt.

Submerging in the hot tub felt really good, washing away the kinks and cramps caused by sleeping on the uncomfortable floor as well as getting triple fisted yesterday. She thought about getting an enema for herself, but chuckled when she realized the absurdity of her situation - she certainly needed to be clean down there if she were to leave unplugged for an uncertain amount of time, but the only thing she needed to achieve inner cleanness was to open her legs and letting the water flow in. So she did just that. She soaked there for a while before deciding to dress up.

When she tried to put on her usual bra she realized that it was just not going to fit her anymore. It was already tight the day before, and now, no matter how hard she pulled on the straps, it would not latch.     Resigned to go braless for her exploration today, she pulled the rest of her clothes on then left the house.

Walking braless with her current size was a new experience. Her shirt did nothing to support her chest, and on top of that, it showed even more cleavage than before thanks to her recent expansions. It was also tight - her nipples were slightly visible if you really looked. And the jiggling was real, and she was just walking - she wasn't even riding yet! Her first destination will be a place where she can buy a proper bra for herself.

It was also strange to be plugless. First it felt liberating - with the heavy metallic device gone, she walked easier, she felt lighter. However, it was also strange, in an almost kinky way - she was so used to the plug's presence now that the emptiness constantly boggled her mind. It was just strange and somewhat uncomfortable.

She was quite torn about what to do in the long run. If Gothar can remove his enchantment as promised, she was free to leave the plug behind, only requiring it when she wanted to have an orgasm - but, even if she tried to deny it, she knew that the metal jewel completely reorganized her sex life, in a really liberating, enjoyable way. And it was not a real burden to wear it now, in fact, it would be much harder to quit wearing it - her bodily functions depended on it now. 

She was still musing about the topic when she arrived to the lingerie store where she intended to buy a new bra - or a few. The owner of the shop (a lovely older lady) was happy to take her measurements (she was hardly surprised when she found out that her boos were an E cup now), and shown her the section where she could find bras that fit her. It was actually the smallest size that was sold - anything smaller was in the "kid" section. Multipedete surely did not joke around with its name. 

The bras were super comfy and super sexy at the same time - even the most conservative ones were lacy, and the daring ones were either see-through or just half-cups that left most of the boobs exposed. After trying on a few, she brought a couple of the lacy ones - she felt much too exposed in anything skimpier. She felt more covered and decent this way, and the jiggling was significantly reduced - but it pushed her tits up higher, showing an even more prominent cleavage. She felt more than okay with it - most women in the town wore skimpier clothing then her, she was actually quite conservative here.

Her second destination was a clothing store. She was still undecided whether she would use the plug or not, but if she will, she definitely needed a skirt - pants just won't do anymore, the sheer size of the plug would be totally visible from behind, protruding from her butt cheeks. Similarly to the underwear earlier, most of the skirts where skimpy or really small - she brought one of the longest ones, but even that came short of her knee when she tried it on. 

The other stuff she brought was less interesting - just rations for her horse and herself - but she also brought a sidesaddle. Riding in a skirt was hard to do otherwise. It would put less stain on her poor butt as well.

The town itself was vivid and vibrant with life - men and women were chatting and laughing here and there, and most people seemed happy and content. It showed a sharp contrast from the rigid and strict Stretchington - she would much rather live here if she had to. She still found the people living here much too lewd for her taste, but maybe... maybe she fit here better than before.

She spent a lot of time just sightseeing and watching people live their daily lives before made her way back to Gothar's. She saw a redhead chick just storm out of the house when she made her way there, looking angry and running past Beth.

"What was this about?" asked Beth when she entered the workshop. Gothar just shrugged.

"Nothing to concern yourself about. However, there IS something that concerns you. Not sure you noticed, but I was able to undo my enchantment, so... your breast expanding days are over."

Beth actually did not realize that - she was too occupied to notice. She lifted them up (blushing as she realized Gothar was checking them out as well), measuring them. Overall, she felt happy - becoming busty was not something she really wanted before, but now that she sported a large pair of boobs, she realized their apparent advantages. She was also happy that they stopped growing at their current size - any bigger and they would be too much of a hassle.

"And there is one more thing. You know, your plug was a joint operation, and two different enchanting techniques rarely work together well. When I tried to analyze the texture of Satrin's arcane imprinting, and tried to separate it from my own intertwined techniques, the mana samples became corrupted, and..."

"Just cut the crap, will you? I am not an enchanter, but my father is, and I am a spellslinger myself. I know bullshitting when I hear one. What happened?"

"Well... the gist of it is: your plug is now... bigger. A lot bigger. Satrin used some kind of magic that was unknown to me to shrink it, and I'm afraid I undid at least part of it. So there's that. Before doing that, I did a quick speciality of mine to make sure it adhered slightly to your skin - I use it for clothing, usually, but it should work here as well, so you don't need a harness or something to hold it inside. That is, IF you want to, and are able to, insert it."

Beth raised her eyebrows at that. She actually outgrew her plug in the recent days, but apparently it caught up by accident.

"Can you just show it to me?"

"Sure."

Well, Gothar was indeed telling the truth - it was way bigger now than before. The wide, insertable part was about 12 cm (4,7 in), while the narrower part was about 9 cm (3,5 in) wide. It kept its original shape, it was just bigger - a lot bigger. It also meant it was significantly longer than last time. It was getting close to her anatomical maximum capacity. It was a good thing that her hips were fairly wide compared to her otherwise small frame - or was it? Did she really want this monstrous thing inside her?

The truth was that she did. The ruby outer part also grew with the size, and it looked glorious in the golden setting. It would look beautiful and unique inside her (certainly not many women wore something this big and glorious inside their butts on a daily basis), and if she learnt how to handle it, it would serve as a huge, unending mana battery as well. And there was no point in denying it - it would feel good. Really good. She decided she should give it a try. She was fast to shred her newly brought clothes.

Gothar was eager to help. After the stripping, he brought some kind of liquid out of somewhere - it was supposed to be a muscle relaxant, but it had a secondary function as being a lube as well. The plug was usually easy to insert, but with its sudden jump in size, they needed all the help they could get.

After applying a generous amount of the strange liquid on the golden device, Gothar started applying it to the now-nude Beth's back hole as well. After covering the outer rim, he used two of his hands to pull the pliable ass wide open while his other ten fingers spread the lube all around inside.

"It works really fast. You should give it a try."

They set the plug down on a chair, then Beth lowered herself until she felt the cool anal device on the rim of her hole. She closed her eyes to savor the feeling as she let herself sink lower and lower, taking more and more of the golden plug, but it was huge - it was gigantic. It would require some work to get it in. She let more and more of her own weight rest on her butt, feeling her anus spread wider and wider, and wider still. Despite that, it was not enough - not yet.

She was about to rise up to let herself drop down with more force when she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders, and another pair on her thighs, pressing down on her. She opened her eyes to see Gothar's smirking face.

"I figured you might need my help. Just tell me if it hurts."

And with that, he started to slowly push her down towards the huge golden pillar. He was careful at first, but when he saw that the pressure did not cause Beth any extra pain, he pushed harder.

The progress was slow, but it was there. Beth lifted up her legs, her whole weight pressing down on the plug underneath her - and suddenly, in it went. Her buttocks made contact with the chair, her anus contracting slightly on the narrower, but still gigantic neck of the plug. She blacked out just for a moment - the intense feeling brought her something akin to a small orgasm. When she checked her pussy, she realized she was soaking wet down there, she just didn't realize - her attention was elsewhere.

"Very good. I knew you could make it if you wanted to. You should dress up when you can - my workshop is open right now."

After recovering for a minute, Beth rushed back in the bathroom - she preferred not to be seen by anyone entering the shop. The plug felt gigantic in her butt, filling up every part in her, her anal ring stretched taut. She also felt... comfortable. She was used to this. When she touched the plug with her hand, she had to use considerable force to make it move - it really did adhere to her skin, not unlike iron to a magnet. It would probably cause no hardships in its removal when needed, but it would not move around on its own. She dressed up in her new clothes.

She checked her ass in the mirror. When covered by her skirt, the toy was invisible despite its gigantic size - it just made her look like she had a sizeable butt. And since she had the appropriate counterweight up front, it was not something she minded. 

Things become more interesting when she lifted up her skirt. Her buttocks were spread wide, trying and failing to engulf the huge ruby in between. And the string of her thong riding over the gem just caused her to giggle in its absurdity.

After receiving yet another letter, this time to be delivered back to Satrin, the pair said their goodbyes. Beth was not sure if she would ever see Gothar again - but the handsome four-handed guy would certainly not be forgotten. They shared a quick kiss, but after separating, Beth hushed Gothar by putting a finger on his lips. She needed to go - she wanted to go. She wanted this whole thing to be done with.

She saddled up her horse in the new, side-saddle style, and rode north.

A great story. I'm really happy that you will carry this story to an end. A finished story isn't something you see often.

But at the same time I will be a bit sad when it will be over.

If I can make a little remark, I would have enjoyed to have the two city (and population) a bit more fleshed out. You where maybe a bit too vague in their description.

I wish you will keep writing stories with those kind of fetishes even after this one is finished.

Thanks for the compliments!
My plan is to write multiple storylines focusing on different fetishes - anal stretching is just one of them (but probably the most imprtant one ^^)
About the cities: a made-up fantasy world that isn't even fleshed out in my mind yet is probably not something that most people are interested in. However, they serve their purpose being centers of diffrent kind of fetishes/body modifications. Since I plan to cross a few stories with each other, they will be a recurring theme.

-- part 11 -- 

Beth departed from Multipedete with a heavy heart - despite the fact that she was forced to come here in the first place, she felt quite attached to it already. She planned to come back later in the future, and visiting Gothar's shop would be a priority.

She saw a familiar face just as she left the city. It was Irha, the kitsune. 

"In a hurry, are you? I felt your approach from a mile away. Do you have a moment for me? "

Beth raised her eyebrows at that. "Sure, if you leave my energy alone. I kinda like my mana reserves untouched, thank you."

"You don't have to worry about that, I'm not hungry. I just want to give you some pointers, and... Maybe a hug. Is it too much to ask?"

There was no way Beth would say "no" to the promise of a fluffy hug. She slid out of the saddle and went straight to cuddle. Her lips quickly latched onto Irha's in a long, wet kiss, her hands going straight to the kitsune's fluffy tails, touching, squeezing. She felt her partner's feminine penis harden against her crotch.

"You have been growing, haven't you?" Irha said when their lips separated, but neither one broke the hug. "I don't remember you being this busty before. And you got bigger down there as well, didn't you? No wonder you wear a skirt now."

The foxgirl's hands were busy groping Beth's ample behind, finding the ridiculously sized sextoy buried between the cheeks. Beth's figure certainly changed in a good way in the past days, front and back. Still, cuddling was not the original intention of the kitsune's meetup, so she pushed the human back after a while.

"I said I felt you coming from a mile away, and I meant it. That toy in your behind has so much energy stored already that it makes me salivate just thinking about it, and it's not even full yet. Just make sure you get rid most of the enchants that occupy it currently. If and when the need arises, you should be able to utilize its reserves, all you have to do is to focus on it briefly. You would be a force to be reckoned with, even by me."

It was a mixed compliment - Beth certainly felt proud, having her spellcasting skills complimented by the all-powerful kitsune, but it also reminded her that the she-fox sucked her mana dry the last time they met. She should be cautious instead of just cuddling carefreely.

Still, the kitsune has shown absolutely nothing in terms of hostility, she came to her face-to-face just to give her some advice. Almost like a... friend. Or something.

After thanking for the tips, Beth said her goodbyes - she was tempted to stay for a romp or two, but she really wanted this whole mission to be over with, and she dared not to risk losing her energy if Irha decided that she was still hungry after all. However, as time passed, she became more and more sure that she really should come back for a visit or two in the future, when time was not an issue.

Beth's journey back to Stretchington went by without any issues. Riding sidesaddle     her speed was somewhat slower than usual, but it was worth it to ease the pressure on her ass - her butt had its hands (or, well, hole) full already. She slept well at nights, confident in her ability to face any danger - her only worry was the plug getting even bigger to unmanageable size. It's growing seemed to slow down to a snail's pace, the increase barely measureable, but it had yet to reach its final girth. Beth made a mental note to ask Satrin about that.

She had no trouble reaching the coastal road, but before going to the city, she wanted to see the ocean. She was in a real hurry last time and had absolutely no time to waste, but now she figured that she could spare a few hours at least. And she still had one puzzle to solve.

Satrin told her earlier that she was free to keep the plug in case she wanted to when she was done with her mission, but according to Gothar, he probably didn't really mean it - he figured that Beth would be glad to get rid of it. Even if you discounted its craftsmanship and enchanting, it was still a huge ruby in a golden setting - it was worth a huge amounts of money, more than Beth could compensate for. Delivering a letter alone was not going to cut it.

As of yet, Beth had no idea how to solve this issue. She finally admitted to herself that she was... addicted to this plug-thing. Perhaps she could find a cheaper replacement if she have to give her current one up, but it just wouldn't be the same. The ruby felt like it was part of her now, even sharing her energy, losing it would feel like losing a part of herself.

She was still contemplating about possible solutions as she slid out of her saddle and walked towards the water. Her mood brightened as she looked around - the ocean was a sight to see. Its crystal clear color was beautiful, it's size beyond measure. And there was a certain peace the way the waves just relentlessly assaulted the sandy shore only to retreat and try again soon, again and again, endlessly. 

Beth suddenly felt an urge to swim - washing the sweat off of herself, and moving her cramped muscles would be refreshing. Since no one was around, she quickly stripped her clothes and placed them on a reasonably dry and clean piece of rock. She left her plug in, grateful that it now adhered to her skin, staying in despite nothing to hold it.

The sand was hot under her bare feet, so she quickly strolled towards the ocean, grateful for the cool water on her hot and sweaty skin. She wallowed further, the water only getting deeper very slowly - she wanted to submerge completely. She was a decent swimmer, and wanted a decent workout at least, the vastness of the ocean providing more than enough water to swim in without care.

When she felt herself tire, she just let herself float. Swimming with the plug in required her to adjust her swimming style, her buttocks held wide apart by the huge toy between them. Speaking of the plug, she realized she forgot to clean herself down there. After a bit of pull and prod, her asshole loosened enough to let the plug go. Holding the toy with one hand, she tried to plug herself up with the other, bunched into a fist. It was nowhere close enough, she felt the water pour in, while feeling the escaping air bubbles brush slightly against her hand. That amused her for some reason.

She examined the plug. What caught her attention for once was not the size of it (monstrously big it might be), but its beauty. Being wet and exposed to the sun, the ruby's display was dazzling. Nearing to its original size, the circle shaped object wonderfully displayed the masterful craftsmanship that made it, its brilliant cut reflecting the light in many directions. The golden setting complimented it very well.

Beth found it funny that such a masterpiece was ultimately designed to end up in someone's butt. Still, they might be right - a jewel like this would really enhance a woman's beauty, assuming she would be able to take it, and the onlookers would appreciate the lewd display of a gemmed butt. She was still musing on this, examining the plug in her hands, when she saw something moving in the corner of her eye.

Panic set in when she realized they were... shark fins. No wonder these coasts were so deserted despite being so beautiful. And she just walked in without care, soaking her out- and insides while the three sharks closed on in. And she was rather tired from her recent swimming adventure.

Beth assessed the situation, letting her battle-hardened part take over. She was quite experienced despite her young age, she could solve this.    She was way too deep in to get out of the water before the sharks made it to her, this was clear. What was less clear was the blue... blob that swam right in front of the sharks - were they chasing that thing? No matter - sharks were dangerous, and needed to be dealt with.

She focused her mind, preparing to freeze the water right in front of her, trapping the sharks in blocks of ice. It was a difficult and expensive spell, freezing such a large amount of water at once, but she really wanted to be sure - being in the ocean limited her own mobility. Suddenly she felt her mostly-empty energy reserves filling - the plug's reserves were flowing in. The kitsune was right, this ruby was more than just a sex toy, it was a huge mana battery.

She let the sharks close on in, the blue-blob-thing swimming right past her - then she let loose. It happened in an instant, and where was water once before, solid ice resided, trapping the three carnivore fishes in a solid prison.

Beth could not help but smile. Her casting skills were as good as ever, and with a mana-battery like this, she could go on and on. It would need further experiments to measure the true capacity of the ruby in her hands, but she was already satisfied with the current results.

She was so occupied with her own success that she was way too late to notice something going right inside her anus. It was a squishy, soft, malleable thing - the blue creature that escaped from the sharks was a slime, and it was seeking safety right inside her!

She tried to squeeze her butt to prevent the intrusion, but it was no use - her anus was no longer capable of keeping things outside of her. When she quickly re-plugged her butt with the toy, it was already too late - all she managed to trap the creature inside her.

Beth felt a deja vu as her analytic mind took over her panic. Not every slime was dangerous - they had vastly different levels of aggressiveness, and a varying degree of intellect. Since there was nothing she could do about it in the water, the first thing she should do was to get out - getting away from the sharks seemed like a good idea before they melted. She felt slightly bloated as she wallowed out to the shore.

She was in for a strange experience as she uncorked herself. Luckily, the slime seemed to be a non-aggressive kind as it slowly eased out of her. Now that she was able to focus on the sensations, it was actually quite pleasant. Beth placed her hands on her belly, feeling herself deflate slightly as the strange creature exited her body. When she looked behind herself to check on the creature, she was more than surprised.

Instead of just a blobby, shapeless slime, what Beth found behind herself was a baby blue, busty woman. Her body was from the same material as the slime - well, she WAS the slime, as it turned out. Beth just didn't saw her true form before. The blue girl was mostly out of her, in the process of pulling her lower half out of Beth's cavernous ass.

The blue woman was much bigger than Beth expected any slime to be - it (she?) was roughly the same size as her! Beth figured that the slime-thingy was able to compress herself down quite a bit, but it was still concerning that she was able to just enter her without Beth being able to do anything about it. She must be like a cave down there.

"Hi, I'm Ryiah. Thanks for saving me, and sorry for just... diving in head-first. I was scared, I couldn't help it."

The voice was high and cheery. Beth waited for the creature to finish leaving her body. When Ryiah was done, she quickly plugged herself up to prevent any unwanted entering, then checked out the blue woman.

Despite her whole body being blue, Beth's first thought was that this woman was sexy as hell. Her body was human-shaped and curvy, with huge, soft-looking boobs and wide hips. Her legs were still melded together, but that was the only part of her that seemed goo-ish. Her face was adorable with huge, pupil-less eyes and a button nose. She had long hair, from the same material and color as the rest of her goo body. The whole creature just oozed of sex.

"Uhm... hello. I'm Beth. I hope you don't mind me asking, but... what exactly are you?"

Ryiah giggled at that. She seemed like a happy... person.

"I'm a slime-girl, silly, if that wasn't too obvious."

"I thought goos were a lot more aggressive, and a lot less... well, sexy. And I have never heard of intelligent slimes."

"You are in for a surprise then. I mean, I don't consider myself smart, but I'm definitely intelligent, even by your standards."

Beth couldn’t help but notice the way Ryiah casually spread her recently separated legs, showing her baby blue pussy, while she soaked her still blobby calves in the ocean's waves. They needed a bit more time to properly form. She also took note the way Ryiah's boobs seemed to inflate and deflate slightly as she breathed. The whole spectacle was turning Beth on.

"And why were those sharks chasing you, if you don't mind me asking? I mean, I am far from an expert, but I didn't know that "slime" was in the diet of sharks."

The question seemed to darken Ryiah's mood. "Those weren't your everyday sharks. You are right, normal ones don't bother me. But these were mermaid household pets, like dogs are for humans."

"So the mermaid people were chasing you, because...?"

"Because I did something stupid." The googirl nonchalantly placed her hand between her sizeable breasts, merging it with her body. When she pulled back, there was something between her fingers. "I stole this. I don't even really know what it is for... it was mostly just to annoy them, I guess. I don't even need this."

Between the blue fingers was a black pearl. It was insanely rare, and ridiculously expensive. No wonder the mermaid were chasing after Ryiah! The dark purple, almost-black pearl was worth a fortune.

The slime-girl continued talking. "I propose a deal. The way you looked at this black bauble tells me that it is fairly valuable to you. You see, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I cannot go back to the ocean, the mermaid are not really fond of me. And I cannot travel far on these dry lands, I would dry out. If you agree to escort me somewhere else - frankly, any lake would do - I will pay you back with this black pearl. What do you say?"

Beth considered her options before answering. She could just take that pearl by force, but it seemed awfully cruel - she might be a bandit, but she only robbed the ones who could spare a coin or two, and Ryiah certainly could not. And since that pearl would cover the cost of her plug if she gave it to Satrin as payment, she was tempted to just agree to the slimegirl's terms. What bothered her mind, however, was the word "escort" that the blue woman used.

"What do you mean by "escort"? I sure hope that you don't mean to crawl back inside my body, do you? I mean, I have a few ideas how to keep you from drying out."

"Gee, that's too bad, because I really looked forward being inside of you! It is not an everyday thing when a woman of your size has the capacity to carry me in one of her orifices. It is an exquisite talent, one that you should be proud of! I mean, you don't wear this plug-thingy inside yourself for nothing, do you? Don't worry, I can compress myself to a more reasonable size."

Beth was about to argue, but she shut her mouth when she realized she had no real arguments against that. She wasn't exactly proud of her huge asshole that was totally unable to close anymore, but she DID feel a certain kind of accomplishment when she saw her behind in the mirror, her wide hips and buttocks complimenting the large gem in-between. 

Her musings were cut short when Ryiah practically tackled her. She landed on her butt, but she was not hurt - her landing was padded by the soft, hot sand. The googirl climbed into her lap, her lips seeking hers.

The sensations were a bit alien for Beth. The slime had a cool, wet skin (surface?) - different from her previous hot-blooded lovers. The invading tongue was colder and more malleable than Beth was used to. Still, it felt good - Beth was already aroused by Ryiah's curvy spectacle earlier, and she was much more appreciative of unusual things after her recent journey. She felt the urge to explore the soft creature in her lap. Her hands started wondering.

The first spot they found was an obvious choice - the boobs. Their sheer size as well as their full shape just demanded attention. Without breaking the kiss, Beth's hands started to kneed and paw at the large, soft mammaries. How could Ryiah have such wonderful breasts when she wasn’t even a mammal? She felt the boobs inflate and deflate rapidly under her palms as the creature took quick, shallow breaths. Those tits apparently worked as part-time lungs. This girl was full of surprises.

Beth could hardly contain herself at that point. Her hand went straight to her crotch, intent to bring herself to an orgasm, but the googirl's cool grip on her wrist stopped her. 

Ryiah was intending to take control of the situation - no one was permitted to orgasm without her permission! Despite Beth's best efforts, she broke their kiss - her blue tongue stretching quite far from her mouth by Beth's reluctant, gripping mouth. When she fixed the elongated organ, she said,

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were so excited. It would shame me if you had to resort to masturbation in my care. Let me handle this."

With that, she oozed back a little, and started to properly eat out Beth's already slavering snatch. The cool lips and mouth was still a strange sensation for Beth, but definitely pleasant. It became even more enjoyable when Ryiah inserted her cool tongue deep inside her pussy, while her hands started to massage Beth's inner thighs. She lay on the ground, her boobs resting on Beth's legs.

Beth could hardly keep it together. The sight of the busty googirl's wanton display of her assets, and the physical stimulations that she caused easily put Beth over the edge. The coupling was far from over, however.

Ryiah was busy to insert as much of her tongue as she could inside Beth's pretty pussy - no matter how tight it was. She only paused briefly to let Beth's vaginal contractions pass, then went deeper. And deeper still.

Beth came the second time when the tip of the cool tongue touched her cervix. She could not hold herself up anymore, the hot sand heating her back, her freed hands finding her own sizeable breasts to knead while her body convulsed. The stimulation became too much when the long tongue started to become thicker and fatter as the googirl put more and more of her own matter inside the invading organ. Ryiah definitely knew how pussies worked - inside and out.

Beth was totally spent. She could not resist when she felt cool hands turn her on her stomach, her own large breasts making valleys in the soft sand. She felt her plug leave her body, the cool ocean air blowing inside.

"I hope we have a deal then. I placed the pearl on your clothes. Don't worry about me, I will be fine in there."

Beth could only groan as she, yet again, felt the slime enter her anus. She felt herself stretch way wider than before - either the lack of adrenalin, or just Ryiah's less careful motions caused her to feel every inch of the busty googirl's body as it entered her. The slime almost got stuck when she tried to squeeze her humongous boobs inside without deflating it first.

With the insertion was done, Beth felt a slight rumbling in her bloated belly - Ryiah was making herself comfortable. She heard the chipper googirl's voice call out of her own ass.

"Don't forget to plug yourself. I prefer to sleep in the dark."

Wow.  Kinda wish the slime girl was real :)  she could move into my hole :P

Great new chapters! 

• 2 weeks later...

Beth, after waking up, considered her options. A deal with Satrin seemed possible with her new-found pearl - they were really rare, a trade for her plug seemed like a good deal for both parties, and Satrin didn't seem that keen on keeping the toy anyway, with its enchantment wasted and all.

A slight rumbling reminded her of her other problem - Ryiah, the slimegirl, still occupied her bowels, and was probably unsatisfied with Beth's lack of plugging. Beth tried to force the invader out of herself, pushing her hands onto her slightly boated belly while staining her abdomen, but nothing seemed to move - her anal muscles were waaay to stretched to work at this point, and pushing with just her hands was way less than enough. Resigning to the fact that the slime will consider her as her home for now, she replugged herself, then went to sleep. She wanted to be fresh, to have a clean head for her upcoming meeting with Satrin tomorrow.

Her sleep did not come easily, however. The thought that a living, sentient being was inside her ass kept her mind occupied - it was similar to being... pregnant. It was obviously different in many ways, but in the end, she would have to... give birth to someone after a while. It just happened to be anal instead of vaginal.

Fortunately, Ryiah seemed content of just being inside her for the moment, not really bothering her in any way aside from the fact that she overfilled Beth's insides. It dawned on Beth that her best bargaining chip against the slimegirl would be to imprison Ryiah inside herself. She didn't have the option to force the slime out on demand, but she could prevent her... passenger from leaving via her plug. 

Still, she couldn't sleep. Deciding to let some steam off, her left hand found her unsurprisingly wet pussy, while her right went to rub her swollen belly. Getting additional mental stimulation from the fact that she was pretty much anally pregnant, it didn't take her much rubbing to reach a quick orgasm, calming her nerves and letting her sleep, finally. Her body was demanding more and more.

She awoke rested the next day, if somewhat horny. She seemed to be in a permanent state of arousal these days, amplified even more by the slimegirl in her ass. Speaking of which, Ryiah seemed to be active this time, moving around in her bowels, possibly trying to tell her that she wanted out. Deciding to test her theory, Beth left her plug in, imprisoning the slimegirl inside for the time being. She dressed up in her usual clothes, smiling as the waistband of her skirt squeezed her slightly bloated belly.

Riding to Stretchington only took a few hours. Beth decided to help Riyah, but only after she finished her own mission. The plan was to eject the slimegirl somewhere hidden in Stretchington, letting the blue girl wait somewhere safe - her kind was not necessarily welcome in the city. Her passenger didn't get the memo however, and tried to actively escape her fleshy prison. Beth could have none of that - birthing a slime (anally at that!) on the middle of the street would have been ridiculously embarrassing, and possibly dangerous. Riding past the now well-known hourglass-shaped guards, she let her entire weight rest on her plug, preventing any unwanted breakouts before the time came.

She was happy this time that the streets were mostly deserted. She didn't want to attract any unwanted attention as she finally found a hidden alley between two fancy mansions. She slid off her horse, then quickly slipped between the buildings, preventing the plug (and the slimegirl) from erupting between her buttocks with her hands. When she was sure no one was around, she let go.

The feeling as the huge metal plug shoot out of her ass, followed by a frightened slimegirl was hard to describe. It was devious, liberating and lewd at the same time. Ryiah was far from careful this time, she pretty much exploded out of Beth's butt, regaining her usual size in a rapid rate, giving her temporary home an additional stretch. Beth couldn't savor the feeling for long tough - Ryiah was visibly panicking, and was trying to ooze towards the streets, not even waiting for legs to properly form.

Beth didn't have any really good options at this point. It dawned on her that she should have consulted with the slimegirl before releasing her in the middle of the city, but it was way too late for that now. Since the Ryiah herself told Beth that she was not welcome here, and would probably get imprisoned as soon as she got caught, Beth did the only thing that could prevent that. With a quick spell, she froze the slimegirl solid.

She sincerely hoped that the freezing would cause no permanent harm to Ryiah - she did it to prevent an even worse scenario, after all. Most people seemed to only suffer from weakness and nausea after melting out - it certainly seemed a better option than being thrown into prison, or worse. Beth knelt besides the frozen oozegirl to examine her more closely, surprised by the fact that even the simple act of kneeling opened her ass so much that she felt a breeze in her insides.

Ryiah looked amazing the way she was, like a blue-tinted glass statue. Her legs were not formed yet, the freezing spell captured her in a state where her lower body was just a blob. From the waist up, however, she was perfectly formed, including her pretty face and monstrous boobs. She was quite a sight.

Beth's plan was to just leave Ryiah there, finish her own business with Satrin, then come and collect the (hopefully) warmed up slimegirl. She just hoped that the googirl will wait for her return. She quickly replugged herself, getting comfort from the way the wide, warm metal spread her insides, then adjusted her clothing. She wanted to look presentable for Satrin.

Finding her employer's mansion was easy, it was the biggest one around. The guards let her in without any hassle this time, either remembering her from her last visit, or just respecting the official sign embroidered on her clothing.

Beth was about to ask the guards for Satrin when she heard the master's cool and collected voice. He was talking to a young woman, who Beth guessed was his daughter. When he realized Beth was around, he turned his full attention to her.

"Took your sweet time, didn't you? Well, no matter, the important thing is that you succeeded. You did, didn't you?"

Beth could only nod.

"Good. Follow me, I have a few things to discuss." Not even waiting for her answer, he retreated to his personal chambers, leaving his frustrated daughter hanging. Beth did not loiter around, she followed him as fast as she could - she did not want to meet any more members of the Coast family, Satrin was already hard to manage. She entered the room.

Satrin was already waiting for her, sitting in a chair, and a padded table stood before him - something like a massage table.

"Give me the letter you were sent for, then lay down here. I have many things to do, I want to get this over with."

Beth did as she was told, handing him Gothar's letter with her right while making sure the recently found black pearl was in her pocket with her left. She really intended to keep her plug, and it was her best bargaining chip.

Satrin briefly examined the envelope, making sure the seal was unbroken. Satisfied, he motioned for Beth to lay down on the table. "Let me read this real quick. Make yourself comfortable and your ass available."

Beth could not help but blush - Satrin's nonchalant way of talking about her butt was embarrassing her. Still, she did as she was told - she lay down on the table, then hiked up her skirt to allow access to her backside. She felt terribly embarrassed, but she had little choice in the matter. At least she felt physically comfortable, the table was made with busty females in mind.

Satrin only took a few minutes to read the letter. When done, he turned his full attention to Beth - or, more precisely, to her fully packed butt.

"You seem to have changed the bottom part of my uniform. Trying to hide your recent modifications, hm? Why are you embarrassed to show it off when you seem to have no problem wearing your old shirt, showing a mile of cleavage? Well, no matter, it's none of my business anyways."

Beth couldn't help but chuckle - Satrin's standards, or rather, Stretchington's standards were totally different from hers. A large, shapely bust was something to be proud of while a monstrous butt plug was more like a secret shame. And her cleavage was far from daring, at least by Multipedete standards. Still, she saw no point in mentioning that. Her musings were cut short when Satrin removed her thong in a casual manner.

"That undergarment is just ridiculous at that point. I guess it still covers your genitals, but it breaks the immersion of your butt. Such a plain clothing should not be allowed to ruin the sight of this art. And... Would you look at that? You are way ahead of schedule. How come the plug is this size already?"

There was something really annoying about the way Satrin talked. Like Beth was not a living person, more like a piece of art - clay that could be (or rather, already has been) shaped. Still, Beth knew better than to take it personally - that attitude probably came with the job.

"I don't know the specifics. Gothar seemed to mess something up when he undid his own enchantment. I also met with a kitsune on my way there, who... sucked out most of my energy, and probably the ruby's as well."

Satrin nodded at that. "Yes, that would explain it. Gothar is nowhere near my level, but he doesn't make mistakes often. Props to you, you seem to have no trouble wearing even this advanced size. Bear with me while I dispel my enchant and examine your hole. It will only take a moment."

Beth felt Satrin's thin fingers grasp the toy nested between her buttocks, then felt them remove it with surprising ease. He worked with speed and precision, but he was still careful not to cause any pain or discomfort. Beth wondered how many asses this guy has plugged before.

Satrin sat the plug aside for a moment while his finger circled Beth's extremely loose asshole. "No inflammation, no tearing, no asymmetry. Just a beautiful, dark, gaping hole. You also have wide hips and bones to keep going even further if you wanted to. Frankly, the only unusual thing is how... perfect your asshole is. It is way above the expected results, given the lack of supervising or time."

It was still annoying Beth how this guy continued talking about her as if she were a statue or something, but the compliments about her hole were not unheard either. It filled her with a strange sense of pride, especially since Satrin was something of an expert in the subject. She got wetter and wetter as the finger continued to explore her wide open hole, but Satrin seemed to ignore that fact as he quickly and quietly disenchanted the orgasm-prevention. He was an expert in multi-tasking. 

"There, all done. It seems we are done here. As a reward for your job well done, you can choose a plug from my collection. You seem to enjoy wearing one, and you certainly need one not to shit yourself."

This was the part Beth prepared for. She felt liberated - her orgasms were untied from the massive golden toy that sat sadly on the nearby table. Beth already missed it - she wanted to wear it not as a necessity, but as her chosen toy.

"If possible, I would like to have the good old golden toy back. It has... become a part of me already. I know it is worth a lot, but I brought something of similar value." And with that, she produced her gift, the pearl.

Satrin examined it with newfound interest. "A black pearl. Indeed, it is quite an expensive thing you got there - you could buy a house from the money if you sell it. Still, if you were to sell the plug... you could buy a castle. Now, I'm not a greedy person, and I could afford losing this, but... you need to be more convincing."

Beth took the initiative. She quickly grabbed the plug, then placed it right beside her gaping hole, side-by-side. 

"This is a part of me now. Are you willing to switch the cork of your favorite wine just because you feel like doing so? Of course not, the wine is complete as it is, bottle and stopper included. Are you willing to break this... harmony?"

Beth felt like she was pushing it - her analogy was pretty bad. She was starting to lose hope when she noticed the sizeable tent in Satrin's crotch. He was a human after all, and he found her sexy! Beth couldn't help but stare at it - the robes were having a hard time hiding Satrin's arousal.

"Alternatively, you can treat me as an ongoing experiment. You said that the plug is still expanding, yes? How big will it get?" Beth was both scared and excited about finding the answer. She also wanted Satrin to show interest in her.

"That’s... That's a secret. Don't worry about it - the rate of expansion is really slow at this size. Erhm. But yes, it would get even bigger. Significantly. Khm."

Beth was not sure she liked the answer, but she made sure not to show it. The advantages of having a beautiful jeweled sextoy that also served as a mana battery greatly outweighed the fact that it might gain a size increase or two. She coped with the previous expansions fairly well so far, she was sure she could handle a few more. And, without her realizing, she just became even wetter at the thought of expanding her back hole beyond her already ridiculous proportions.

"I am willing to report my... experiences in the future if you let me continue wearing it. And for now, I wouldn't mind a more... intimate exploration. If I read you correctly, you wouldn't mind either."

Beth couldn't help but notice that Satrin was actually blushing. That seemed really strange - a man in his position should be more than used to seeing the lower parts of a girl. However, he might have been caught off guard when Beth pointed out his blatant erection. Was he just used to submissive subjects who were afraid to even look at him? Or was she really so special that even a veteran stretcher like Satrin could not help but be excited at the sight of her? She didn't know, and didn't care - what she cared was the big tent in Satrin's crotch.

She took the initiative as she pulled Satrin down on the table below her, then knelt over him, pushing her crotch in Satrin's face as she practically tore a big hole in his robe between his legs. It might have been expensive, but she didn’t care - he probably had dozens like this, but he only had one dick - and what a glorious dick it was!

It was completely hairless, and way above average in length and girth. It was totally erect, with a drip of precum already shining on its tip. She gave it a lick, then another, the salty seed melting on her tongue. 

Meanwhile Satrin was not idle - he quickly found his wits, and started licking in circles first around, then inside Beth's asshole, gradually lubricating every part of it with his own saliva. It already felt good for Beth, but it was just a prequel - the follow-up were two of Satrin's fists.

Being so stretched and aroused as she already was, she took both fists without a hitch - the slight amount of pain was easily overpowered by the fulfilling stimulation. Satrin didn't have more than two hands, but he didn't need them - he more than made up for it by experience. Instead of just squeezing his hands inside, he started moving them around in circles, giving an inner massage to the stretched, sensitive tissues. He knew precisely how much force to apply to cause a delightful mix of pain and pleasure, slowly increasing the pace of the motions, and slowly lengthening the distance between his fists, applying ever more stretching. He was an expert. 

Beth could hold out for only so long - when she felt his warm tongue on her clit, she came. Her screams were silenced by Satrin's penis roughly pushed up her mouth, but she could not focus on giving a proper blowjob at the moment.

When she came to her senses, Satrin was already behind her, busily pushing his hips into hers. She was confused at first what was happening, but then realized that he was... already fucking her ass. She just couldn't really feel anything except for a slight tickling sensation inside her, and the warmth and pressure of his abdomen as he pushed against her buttocks.

Apparently Satrin's way bigger than average cock was way too small to be even really felt by her - she really needed monster sized dicks to feel full now. A barrier broke down inside her - she no longer cared about the possible negatives, she just wanted to embrace the huge size she achieved. The mental stimulation that she was permanently stretched way beyond belief, and could not even feel a huge dick inside her pushed her over the edge again.

She felt a huge, hot wave inside her. Looking behind herself, she saw that Satrin had his whole right hand in her ass besides his dick, and just finished jerking off inside her. Not really wanting to let it finish like this, Beth turned around and pushed him on his back.

"You are way too small to satisfy my ass, but I have a hole much more suited to you." And with that, she quickly mounted his half-rigid dick, and slowly inserted him in her pussy. 

She was lucky that Satrin just came, otherwise it would have hurt. Her (as of yet) neglected pussy was way tighter than her overstretched anus, and Satrin was huge. His dick quickly stopped softening and started hardening - he clearly had stamina. Beth quickly inserted the half-limp dick inside her, her sopping pussy providing way more lubrication than needed, then just waited.

She didn't need to wait for long - his dick quickly lengthened and thickened, becoming a hard, hot baton inside her. The process was slow enough to allow her to accommodate comfortably, stretching her tight cunt from the inside. He quickly reached his majestic full size, the process sped up buy his groping hands on her big tits. Despite being below, he took control, bouncing Beth up and down with his hip-motions, using her boobs as handlebars. Beth didn't need to do anything - she couldn't do anything. She was controlled, dominated, used - and pleasured.

She quickly reached her third orgasm, her pussy tightening around the iron hard organ inside her, juices squeezed out and spraying everywhere. Satrin had yet to reach the big O - he had another plan.

"Feels big, doesn't it? Unlike your ass, your pussy is far from stretched. However, we have one more tool to make you even tighter. Let's use it, shall we?"

Coming down from her orgasmic high, Beth could barely register the words - but she could certainly register her good old plug being pushed into her ass. Satrin, even in his locked down position, was dexterous enough to do the procedure - this man could find an asshole anytime, anywhere.

The only problem was that Beth was way more filled than usual. The still-hard dick inside her pussy demanded some respect, but Satrin did not care - he pushed on the plug relentlessly, squeezing his own sword and its sheath into tighter and tighter places. With a last push, he succeeded.

Beth was becoming an orgasmic wreck at this point. She was still on top, held up by Satrin's hands on her boobs, but she just became a ragdoll as Satrin did as he desired. Luckily, she enjoyed it even more than he did.

With her pussy squeezed from the back, she became almost virginally tight. Satrin did not rest - he took the advantage, and resumed his pumping. The hot inner hole was hard to penetrate, but more than satisfying for both of them. They came in unison when Beth was finally able to take him up to the balls, using up every available space inside her. The hot cum, having no space to go, sprayed outside in torrents.

When she came to, Satrin was still below her, slightly snoring. She could not fault the man - he just came twice, and he did most of the work. Not wanting to wake him up, she quietly dressed up, letting him to sleep. She was not sure about his final decision about the plug, but she didn't really care - she needed it. The pearl, and her recent performance should be more than enough payment. And if not, then, well, damn him.

She left the mansion in a hurry, the hourglass guards watching her curiously, but not making any moves to stop her. She quickly found the alley where she left Ryiah - the slimegirl was out of her frozen tomb, and was busy melting herself in the sunlight. Beth quickly unplugged herself again, resigning herself to be a container once more.

"Get in, we got to leave! Sorry about earlier, I had no other choice. I will explain everything later. Trust me on this one!"

The slimegirl watched her with curious eyes, but when she heard a loud commotion behind her, she quickly dove in Beth's loose behind. It was like a cold enema - uncomfortable and slightly painful, but kinky. After replugging herself, Beth quickly left the city in the saddle of her faithful horse, heading home.

---

-- Author's note: that's it for now. I will more than likely revisit Beth and her company later, but it seemed like a good place to cut it for now and write something different. Thanks for reading! --

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.