Anal Etiquette - Days of Future's Future

lordodie

So this is just a random idea that I came up with while discussing the "future" of the future with Dunhil; say thirty or so years past the current timeline. 

The US has basically become what Germany is now.  So that's easy.

Germany has become... well... something out of a Simon Benson story.  Most of the female population is little more than rubberized torture dolls with obscenely dilated holes.  37% of the female population has already been committed to anal asylums and a bill is currently being debated in the German Bundestag to permanently auto-commit all women over the age of 29 to the state run anal asylum system.  Since over 75% of the Bundestag members are female - and all over 29 - the fact that the measure is expected to pass overwhelmingly is telling.

So that got me to thinking about this and here's a short story I typed up:

Bundestag member Emma returned to her office after the successful vote for auto-committing all females over the age of 29 to the state run anal asylum system - effective immediately.  She herself had voted for the measure and had been an ardent supporter through the entire process.  It was now a huge media event at the Bundestag with handlers from Berlin's major asylums already rounding up the female members.  Being 37 herself, she was to be included in the roundup.  

She tidied up her desk so her replacement could hit the ground running and stripped off her suit; which consisted of little more than a short jacket covering her shoulders that ended at her nipples and a micro-miniskirt that was really nothing more than a belt around her midriff.  The jacket was held in place by button-like piercings in her nipples.

A knock on the door interrupted her as she was loosening her six-point gaper panties.  The handsome looking young man who entered her office was pulling a handcart along behind him with a massive 7.75" thick, 23" long dildo mounted to its ledge.  The dildo was covered with the rough looking pyramids of a heavy-grade torture dildo.  Each pointy nub was designed to pull at and stretch rectal tissue without causing permanent damage.

"I think there's been a mistake," Emma said as he bound her arms behind her in a reverse prayer.  "My maximum dilation is 7.65"."

"No mistake, ma'am," replied the handler.  "We're just not wasting any time with starting your dilation training."

Emma couldn't fault the logic.  "Well, here we go," she said with finality as she positioned her already ruined asshole over the imposing dildo.  She slowly let all her weigh come down on the the slightly tapered head, but it wouldn't go it.  Helpfully, the young man brought two U-shaped frames down over her shoulders and locked them in place.  Reaching behind the trolley, he began ratcheting a level which pushed Emma down farther and farther onto the huge torture dildo.  In no time at all, the head broke through her straining asshole and she sank three quarters of the way down on the latex monster and let out a gurgling scream of pain as she was stretched beyond her current limit.  The frames were re-positioned and ratcheted again down until her butt rested on the trolley's ledge.  

Working quickly, the handler pulled Emma's legs up and past her head and locked them into waiting stirrups some six inches behind her head, causing Emma to groan at the strain in her hips.  Next, he looped rubber bands around the base of each H cup tit and tightened them down until her heavy breasts looked like round balls on her chest.  These bands were then ratcheted to the sides and backwards.  The intent was to ensure she was firmly mounted to the handcart - for her safety, of course.  In practice, her sensitive breasts were resting in the crooks of her knees and pointing to the sides of her body.  

Next, an inflatable plug was inserted into her pussy and pumped up until she started crying from the strain.  A long, thick cock gag followed.  Finally, an inch thick catheter was forced into her urethra with a tube running to the base of the cock gag in her throat.  The familiar, tangy taste of her own urine filled her mouth before draining down the hollow gag and into her stomach.  

With the preparation complete, Emma was wheeled out into the hallway.  She jerked in pain as the trolley started moving.  The massive dildo lodged into her rectum was connected to the cart's wheels and started rotating as the cart was pushed along.  Emma groaned as each small, sharp pyramid tore at her rectal tissues with each rotation.  Her sphincter was getting the worst of it!

In the hallway, dozens of other female members were already loaded onto handcarts and waiting, while dozens more were still being loaded up in their offices.  Emma was rolled up to her colleague, Sophia.  The two had worked closely on the wording of the bill together.  The media event they were both a part of had actually been Sophia's idea.  She thought it would send a good message to the electorate.  

"Alright, let's go with this load," came a command from a supervisor down the line.  About 20 female members of the Bundestag went into motion as they were wheeled outside.  Emma blinked her eyes in the bright sunlight as the line of women passed though the cordon separating them from the media circus. Live video feeds and the constant flashes of cameras followed the women all the way down to the waiting trucks.  

A female news anchor was off to the side interviewing one of the female doctors who ran one of the asylums.  The doctor was describing her feelings at having to commit herself to the asylum she had ran for the past five years.  Behind them, two more handlers waited patiently for the interview to end.  Each had an empty handcart waiting.  

Emma next found herself being loaded onto a large truck.  It was already mostly full of occupied handcarts.  Each was upright and locked to mounting points in the truck's floor.  Emma could tell by the fast motions of the dildos underneath the abdominal walls of the already loaded women that the dildos were in full fucking motion from the connections in the floor.  Her cart was turned around, locked in place, and then her own dildo came to life.  She tried to let out a scream as the horrible heavy-grade torture dildo began making full strokes into her battered nether hole, but all that escaped the cock gag was a gurgle.

The handler noticed the wild look in Emma's eyes and smiled.  "Don't worry, Emma.  You'll get fitted with a larger dildo as soon as we get back to the asylum.  The 7.75" one in your bottom was the largest we could force into you with mobile equipment.  The fixed equipment at your new home is much more powerful!"

Emma closed her eyes and moaned into her cock gag as she tasted fresh piss.  Her orgasm was so close.  It only took a few more torturous thrusts of the too big torture dildo buried in her ass to finally send her over the edge.

When she opened her eyes again, she was surprised to see that five more rows of handcarts had already been secured in front of her.  The carts being positioned on the last two spots contained the doctor and reporter she'd seen just a few short minutes ago.  When these last mounting points were finally occupied, the handlers stepped back onto the truck's loading platform and did a final visual check on the dozens of suffering [former] lawmakers, doctors and reporters. 

"Just relax and enjoy the ride, ladies," said the young female handler.  She was obviously younger than 29 still and wasn't required to commit herself yet.  "We've got about an hour or so trip to the asylum and then you'll all be fitted with your semi-permanent corsets, arms binders, and gimp hoods.  I'm told that they've cleared the auto-dilation chambers for your arrival so we can start finding out just how wide you can stretch!"  With that, the doors were closed plunging the female cargo into darkness.

Emma had less than a minute to enjoy the sounds of all the suffering and orgasming women before the truck loudly came to life and jerked into motion. 

She had no regrets.

That's probably going to be all there is of this story.  This was just me throwing a random idea into words during lunch.  I really didn't put a lot of thought into it.

Thanks for the feedback though!

Aren't the men getting fooled in this situation? I mean the women won't work or do anything productive at the asylum. It's just like the women suddenly got the right to go to retirement at 29…

So unfair.

Also, I always thought that the world of annal etiquette to be perfectly unstable. Just the notion of punishment might be horribly confused in the head of most girls because of the ingestion of Masomaxicin. Like probably that at some point many girl would be surprised to ear that punishment are supposed to be avoided (“Like you could avoid punishment.” “Why would you want to avoid it?”).

At some point, the usual punishment system might become inefficient against female perpetrator and even encourage them.

Don't you think that, at some point this world might totally collapse in a kind of annal apocalypse? Or maybe that the robot will take over.

1.A robot must stretch women anuses or, through inaction, allow women anuses to be stretched.

2.A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3.A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

I really can imagine it ending in a sort of matrix like scenario... I also just realized that the third law make that a robot could decide to throw away his existence to destroy just a bit more a girl backdoor. If a human resistance organize, that give them really interesting ways to make bait robots in a deadly trap.

rbbc has put a lot more thought into the long-term consequences of the Etiquette Universe than I have and I commend him for it.  He's totally correct in that men are getting the raw deal here and civilization would be totally unsustainable.

I'm just trying to write fun smut.  Personally, I laughed out loud at the notion of an, "anal apocalypse"!  I'm not sure what that would actually look like, but someone needs to write this story!

And I don't know about you guys, but I for one welcome our inevitable robot overlords.  I hope they do better with the planet than we have.

I'm talking Biblical proportions here: rivers turning into cherry flavored lubrication; massive butt plugs raining from the sky; first born daughters spontaneously turning into nymphomaniacs; basically, people stripping off their clothes and running naked in the streets in terror lust!

Edited by lordodie

Peace in the Middle East.  The Black Panthers and the KKK living together.  Trump/Hillary winning the presidency.  Kim Jong-un turning out to be an okay guy.  Aliens spaceships landing on the White House lawn.

Okay, I'll stop now...  :lol:

I wasn't thinking at all about a biblical kind of apocalypse that really surprised me.

But for this kind of Apocalypse, fours horsemen are required… I wonder what could be the Four Horsemen of the Annal Apocalypse? Bondage, Gape, Bulge and Soreness, or maybe Fist, Plug, Dildo and Sodomy?

Also there will surely be an army of demon emerging from the depths of hell to do perverted thing with humans. But have no fear! Just after, angels will descend from the sky to … do more perverted thing to humans! Fighting demons is dangerous you know…

And a proper Annal Apocalypse cannot be without a swarm of tentacly things growing on everything and everywhere.

I could really imagine the Protestant Crusaders having some prophecy of this kind and they will have to achieve some goals to cause the end of times and start something like that…

Surely, only the chosen ones will remain at the end. By chosen one I mean the women that have undergo really intense annal training before the apocalypse because the others might not be able to bear the sudden and massive increase of the size of the things that are inserted in their backdoor.

But I'm not sure about the fate of the men… Maybe they instantly turn into women. Or maybe this Apocalypse is women only: the demons, tentacles or whatever just ignore the men. They aren't invited in this end of the world, so they just do their best to play cool and as much as possible don't get in the way of their wife/sister/daughter Apocalypse.

Or maybe that the men that where the most dedicated to the training of their women bums are entrusted the training a beautiful angel. And for the men that were horrible pervert and sadist that enjoyed torture the poor ass of some unfortunate girl, they will be sentenced to serve the shit hole of some depraved succubus. I guess the categories in which a man fall mostly depend of who, from the demons or the angels find him first.

We could also have no one that emerge from the ground or from the sky but only the men turning either into demon, angel, tentacly thing or beast with ten pink penis shaped horns made of latex and seven heads.

It's also possible that the demons don't care about the gender of whoever they catch, nor the specie, nor if it's mineral or vegetal. And so the men strongly hope that they have been good enough during their life to be among the one that are saved. The ones that live with many women are the most lucky as they are as much decoys they can use to escape Hell's spawns.

I really like this begining of the story escecialy because im huge Simon Benson fan and linking this two imaginary world together is simply awesome. I really hope that some day i will see a movie that will loke like this. It's a crazy world out there, just someone needs to record it :D

Indeed!  That would be an amazing movie!  It would have to star DGG, HKJ and Roxie Ray though.  I think those would be the only actresses who could pull this off.  There might be a few others.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, this scenario is more fun than I'd initially thought.  Here's some more.  (FYI: I haven't done a second pass on this.)

Emma knew only darkness of the truck's cargo space, the sounds of suffering all around her, the taste of her own urine, the stiffness of her joints, and the pain in her body as she slowly acclimated to the massive slab of pointy latex that was pounding deep into her rectum.  The horrible pain had started out searing but had slowly blended into the background of the nearly continuous anal orgasms.  Recognition of that fact only provided the former lawmaker with validation that her anal masochism was pronounced enough to require her auto-commitment into Germany's state run anal asylum system.  Judging by how the sounds coming from the dozens of other women whom she shared the truck with had also changed from agonized wails of torment to gurgling moans of bone shattering masochistic pleasure, Emma knew the new law she'd just helped pass to auto-commitment all German women over 29 to the same system had been the right decision.

Brilliant white light pierced Emma's semi-conscious state like a lightning bolt.  At first, she thought it was just a particularly intense orgasm, but then realized that the truck's rear door had simply been thrown open.  She hadn't even noticed the truck stop!  

Male and female handlers and nurses began un-securing handcarts from the truck's floor and roll them away.  It took only minutes for them to get to Emma.  She almost whined in protest as the heavy-grade torture dildo was once again secured deep inside her rectum; but once the trolley started moving, the dildo's painful rotations sated her growing desire for nether hole abuse.

She didn't have to go far as a large reception and processing room was set up just inside the loading dock.  Dozens upon dozens of narrow tables were lined up; each contained a newly arrived woman being seen to by a nurse.  Emma was rolled through the room to an open table and a waiting nurse who looked to be about Emma's age.  She scanned Emma's handcart with her tablet, nodded confirmation, and then she and the handler quickly unhooked her from the cart and lifted her limp body onto the table on her front; her purplish-red H cup breasts falling through strategically cut holes.  Emma sighed in relief as her bound tits and legs were freed from the cart at last.  However, her ankles were quickly re-secured to with straps to the table about a foot or so apart.

Working with practiced efficiency, the nurse unbound the temporary bindings holding Emma's arms into a reverse prayer.  The former lawmaker groaned as her numbed arms fell uselessly to her sides after an hour of being held behind her.  "Don't get used to it," the nurse said as she maneuvered them back into the same position and worked a thick leather and steel arm binder other them.  Once strapped in place, Emma heard the whine of an pneumatic impact wrench as the nurse tightened the bolts of the binder and groaned as her shoulders were wrenched uncomfortably backwards by the force of the binder.  "We'll take this off once a week or so for bathing.  There's also built in springs to constantly try and bring your shoulders back farther," the nurse explained.  "It's good that your elbows can already touch in a reverse prayer.  Some women can't do that... yet," she added.  Bringing straps down from the top of the table, the nurse connected them to hooks on the binder and pressed a button.  Emma's back immediately popped several times as the wrack-like table stretched her tightly from shoulder to ankle.  

Next, the nurse moved down to between Emma's legs and advanced a mount up to the base of the dildo lodged in Emma's sore back hole and connected it.  Pressing more buttons, the mount slid backwards and extracted the 7.75" thick heavy-grade torture dildo from it's hole in one long slurping movement.  Emma groaned loudly into her gag at the sudden feeling of emptiness.  

A few more button presses and Emma found herself rising above the table from the ankle and shoulder straps; her large, bound tits dangling beneath her.  The nurse immediately removed the bands on each H cup tit, causing Emma to cry out into her gag as blood returned to her burning mammaries.  Retrieving new bands from somewhere out of sight, the nurse secured them around the base of each hanging tit and they automatically tightened down.  However, these new bands also had a built in net like web of thinner straps that encircled each breast like with concentric rings from the nipple to the base.  The webbing automatically tightened next forcing her sore breast meat out into square-shaped protrusions past the tightly constricting straps.  What resulted reminded Emma of two old-school globes with latitude and longitude lines crisscrossing their spherical shapes.  Already, this new form of breast bondage was already causing Emma considerable pain.  

Underneath her, the nurse had laid out a corset made out of thick leather and steel to match the new arm binder.  Emma was then lowered onto the corset, which was drawn up around her middle and tightened down.  The custom fitting, constricting garment went from just under the base of her tits to the tops of her hips.  The boning was so strong that Emma couldn't bend at the waist even if she tired to.  As before with the arm binder, the whine of the pneumatic wrench sounded as the bolts of the corset were tightened down all the way and almost all the air was forced out of Emma's lungs as the garment crushed her midriff.  Her mouth also filled with her piss as her bladder found itself compressed.

Once tightened, Emma felt the nurse re-positioning the arm binder and corset to line them up.  Again, the wrench whined and the two were solidly connected together.  Emma could no longer move from the shoulders to the hips.  Her body was positioned in a perfect posture with her back straight, shoulders back, and tits out.

"Just like your arm binder, the corset has built in springs to constantly tighten itself down.  It'l also be removed once a week or so for bathing," the nurse said as she pressed buttons to spin Emma face up and then lower her back down to the table.  The new position caused her tightly bound breasts to ache in pain all anew.

The dildo mount was then activated as the 7.75" heavy-grade torture dildo was reinserted.  However, Emma's entire abdomen was now tightly compressed and had nowhere near as much internal room as it did minutes ago.  She cried out helplessly as the mount forced the large dildo into the once again way-too-tight hole.  "Don't worry, Emma," reassured the nurse.  "This table it built to an industrial grade.  It'll take considerably more resistance than your body is capable of providing to stop it."  Sure enough, the mount barely even slowed as the entire 23" long dildo was inserted to the base.  Emma groaned in agony as she felt her internal organs rearrange themselves to make room for the invader.  "See?  I told you so!" the nurse said happily.

With that, the mount was disconnected; and so were Emma's ankles and shoulders.  Taking her left leg, the nurse brought it up and over Emma's body and pushed it around to the back of her shoulder where it was strapped in.  She then went around to the other side and Emma's right leg soon joined it.  The bound lawmaker groaned in pain.  With her torso unable to bend at all, her hips were screaming in pain at the position of her legs.  Again, the dreaded whine of the pneumatic wrench sounded and the straps around Emma's ankles were drawn together causing her to scream in pain as her hips spread.

"Your hips will stretch out," the thirty-something nurse said reassuringly as Emma sobbed.  

From the side, another voice interrupted Emma's suffering, "Gretchen.  I'm ready for you now.  Claudia will take over when she's done with that reporter that came in with this batch."

"Okay," the nurse said.  Then turning to Emma as she began stripping off the few strips of cloth that served as her nurses uniform, "Good luck, Emma," she said.  "You were my last patient, ever!"  Once naked, she moved over to the table next to Emma, laid down on her front and allowed her nice G cup tits to fall through the holes.  The other nurse who just spoke was busy attaching a 7.35" heavy-grade punishment dildo to the table's mount.  That dildo would be needed soon enough.

Emma laid there for a few minutes watching her nurse undergo an identical processing to her own.  Gretchen was already having her legs affixed to the sides of her bound arms like Emma's own when a new voice interrupted her voyeurism.  "I see Gretchen was almost done," a new nurse said as she walked into Emma's sight.  "We'll miss her help around here, but she was 36," added Claudia offhandedly.  "Sorry, I got held up," apologized the new nurse.

"Anyway, lets get you hooded," she said as a latex gimp hood was pulled over Emma's head and all light was blocked out.  The cock gag was centered over the hood's mouth hole, plugs were inserted into her nostrils to help her breath, and the hood was tightened around her neck securely.  Emma felt goggle like things going over her eyes and then light flooded into them again.  "These are polarizing goggles.  They'll be blacked out during treatments so you can focus on the pain, but you'll be able to see at other times," explained the nurse.  

"Well, that does it for you," the nurse said after double checking all the bolts, straps and connection points.  "You're ready for your permanent stay!"

Through her reduced vision, Emma saw the nurse pull two cables down from an overhead hoist and attach them to rings on the tops of the thick bands at the bases of her breasts.  She groaned at the familiar sensation of being lifted off the table by her breasts.  Due to the considerable weight of all the steel built into her binding however, the strain was a bit more than she was accustomed to.  Glancing to her side, she saw Gretchen rising off her table by her tits too.

"Alright, off you two go," Claudia said happily.  Gretchen went first, and Emma followed her as the robotic hoists moved along the rails in the ceiling.  The pair moved out of the reception hall and down a long hallway.  They passed dozens of women being transported by other hoists in the hall; each destined for specific treatment rooms.  

After a few minutes of travel deeper and deeper into the massive asylum, Emma and Gretchen both turned right into a smaller treatment room with another waiting nurse.  The room was dominated by a single massive piece of machinery that reminded Emma of a Pumpjack-style oil derrick.  

"Hello again, Gretchen!" announced the younger nurse happily.  "And hello to you too, Emma," she said, addressing both women.  "You've just scheduled for a few hours on the Pumpjack machine before some slots open up in the Automated Dilation chamber.  We're a bit busier than normal today if you hadn't noticed," she said as she took manual control of the hoists and guided each woman to opposite arms of the machine.  The backs of each woman's corset was attached to mounting points on the machine so that they faced each other.  Once secured, the straps holding them aloft by their tits were removed and the robotic hoists scurried off to transport other patients.  

The nurse then activated the Pumpjack machine so that Emma was raised up and Gretchen was lowered down.  In this position, she reached underneath Gretchen and affixed her 7.25" heavy-grade torture dildo to a stationary mount.  Seconds later, the machine moved once again.  The former nurse cried out as the painful dildo was ripped past her sphincter and extracted so that only a couple of inches remained inside.  Emma felt her own dildo moving around as it was mounted to the machine as well.

"You'll love this machine, Emma," the nurse said at last as she straightened up.  "Gretchen and I used to ride it all the time on our weekends off!"  With that, the Pumpjack sprang into motion.  Both women screamed as the torture dildos started to saw in and out of their holes.  Up and down they went as the machine built up speed and momentum.  After a few cycles, a new pain started edging into Emma's awareness as her bound tits started bouncing up and down with the forceful motions of the machine.  "Alright, I'll be back to check on you two in five or six hours.  Have fun!" the nurse said enthusiastically as Emma's goggles polarized and she was plunged into darkness.

Up and down she went.  She could feel the vibrations shaking her body as the small, rough pyramids all down the torture dildo's surface ripped past her sphincter.  Her entire insides were a mass of soreness as each full insertion rearranged them without mercy.  Again, the taste of urine filled her mouth as the massive dildo flattened her bladder.  

Across from her, she heard Gretchen orgasm as she was overcome by pure masochistic pleasure.  Emma could feel her own orgasm welling up from deep within her tortured body.  Up and down she went on the Pumpjack.  The machine was now cycling at full power.  Just as her first orgasm finally hit, Emma reaffirmed to herself that she'd made the right decision.  This is where she belonged.

Nice! Thank for your work.

This asyleum is heavly automated. That would be a shame that a nasty bug put in overdive all that machinery.

Also, going deeper and deeper... At some point you migh get out by the other side, or pock again the head of a gag dildo. Is this a thing in this world? Is there studies or even a scientific race to be able be the fist to make The Connexion and gag a woman from her ass ?

I know the bowels are super longs but maybe is you stretch them wide enough you can then fold it over the dildo to make them shorter. Like with your sleev when you push it up your arm.

LOL!  No, 'all-the-way-through' isn't a thing in the Etiquette world.  To be honest, I never even considered it.  I have seen plenty of hentai with that concept though; and maybe read a couple of stories.  A nice deep oral dildo pressing into the base of the stomach and a deep anal dildo poking into the base of the lungs would be basically right next to each other, but I have no plans to connect them at this time.

The thought of the heavily automated anal asylums getting hacked to the detriment benefit of their patients had never occurred to me...  <cough/> <cough/> ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

• 4 months later...

Part 3 - Interview with Dr. Zoe Voigt

Anna awoke from her dreamless slumber with a start as her sleep capsule jolted into motion.  Every evening – after a grueling sixteen-hour day of continuous treatments – she was packed away into a capsule to rest and recuperate.  Of course, some of her treatments had called for considerable longer periods than a mere sixteen hours.  Her first session on the rectal gravity dilator had been almost thirty-six hours long.  She only knew that because the attending nurse had congratulated her on her first marathon anal dilation session – and that she had been cleared to have them incorporated into her normal treatment regime.  Anna’s pain and orgasm rattled mind could count at least six more of such marathon treatment sessions in the weeks since then.  By her best estimate, she had been interned into Germany’s asylum system for roughly a month now.

Her sleeping capsule jolted again brining her fully to consciousness.  She moaned loudly as the 7.90” thick, soft, smoothly veined healing dildo stopped its slow thrusting and rotation and was fully extracted from her ruined nether hole.  Anna relished the ability to moan.  Her stint inside the sleep capsule was the only time during the day that her throat wasn’t gagged by a thick dildo.  The healing dildo continuously pumped fast-acting Healing Formula-8 into her rectum and worked it around every nook and cranny to heal her body from the previous days’ treatments and prepare it for the next.  A few seconds later, and the considerably shorter 6.50” healing dildo that had been rotating around inside her quickly expanding cunt was extracted as well.  She felt her bladder start draining as its own 1.15” healing catheter was extracted at last.  Finally, the TENS pads fitted to the inside of the capsule that worked her muscles out as she slept so they remained healthy and didn’t atrophy stopped their pulsing – after all, she had yet to be released from the strict bondage holding her body immobile even once.  Her toned body was covered in sweat from the all-night workout.

Finally, her capsule slid out of the wall it had been stored in and Anna blinked at the blinding light of the sleep chamber.  She knew she was in the third row of capsules from the bottom.  As her eyes adjusted to the now normal light level of the room, she could see the sixteen rows of capsules above her.  Each capsule had a thick healing dildo slowly sliding in and out of an interred rectum, and another, smaller dildo slowly rotating just above it.  Looking down, she saw twenty more rows of occupied capsules against the opposite wall.

The back of her bed rose to a 45-degree angle and a mechanical arm holding a feeding bottle that contained her daily nutrients pushed itself into her mouth.  It reminded Anna of a baby bottle, but with a long, thick penis instead of a nipple.  As she began to suck on the latex cock, her mouth filled with salty, pudding-like nutrient paste.  She swallowed with gusto and sucked harder as she was reminded of how hungry she was.  As she did, a mechanical voice sounded tenderly, “Not so fast, Patient Ziegler.  You’ll upset your stomach.”  She sighed and slowed down her sucking. As she did, the machine eased the long dildo down her throat and began a gentle fucking motion. “Work the shaft with your throat muscles to continue feeding, Patient Ziegler.” Again, she did as she was instructed and felt more nutrient paste slide down her throat.

Glancing quickly to her left and right, she saw the other 19 patients of her row being fed in an identical manner. As usual, ex-nurse Gretchen from Anna’s first day at the asylum was next to her. The pair smiled at each other as best they could while their throats were being fuck-fed.

While this was going on, other mechanical arms where wiping down her globe-like tits.  They had been slathered in healing ointment when she was packed into the capsule.  Since all the patients in the asylums were spent a lot of time being carried around suspended by their tits, the ointment healed any damage and retightened the skin – the ointment also contained a concentrated dosage of Voluptumax.  Voluptumax was the considerably more potent follow on drug to the original Voluptuzym.  Anna judged that her now J cup tits were perkier than they been when she had been nineteen with ‘only’ E cups!  With her breasts now cleaned, the strap harnesses were fitted over them once again.  Anna groaned as the bases constricted tightly down onto the base of each tit, quickly followed by the thinner straps that encircled each mammary in a web-like mesh of leather.  The pain would eventually die down into a constant ache, but with the breast bondage still new, her poor tits were screaming in protest – as they did every morning.

Next, more mechanical arms reached around behind her and tightened the bolts of her corset, arm binder and leg binder.  Anna grunted at the extra pressure.  She wasn’t sure how much thinner her waist could possibly get; or her arms and shoulders closer together; or her legs farther behind her held-straight torso.  Already, her waist couldn’t be that much thicker than the anal dildos that were forced inside her all day; her forearms had long since touched from elbow to wrist, and she imagined her shoulders were getting pretty close to touching by now; and her ankles now touched behind her bound arms, and she figured her knees were only a couple inches apart. In general, her level of flexibility was approaching that of a seasoned contortionist. God only knew how severe the bondage of an actual contortionist would be in an asylum like this!

With a suddenness, the pace of the feeding cock in her throat picked up considerably. “Almost there, Patient Ziegler,” cooed the machine. Glancing from side to side once again, Anna could see all the women who had just been extracted from their sleeping chambers sucking greedily on their bottles while their throats were fucked just as hard as her own was being. “Almost there…” continued the machine as the cock began hammering the depths of her throat while seeping nutrient paste. Anna couldn’t help but groan in pleasure as she gave the fake dick the best throat-job she could. “There!” announced the machine as it pulled the feeding cock out of her throat and filled her mouth with a massive deluge of salty pudding. Before Anna could do anything about it, the cock rammed back down her throat and forcefully pushed most of the paste down into her stomach as it went. Half a dozen more times this process was completed before the feeding cock stopped moving and was removed at last. “Good job, Patient Ziegler,” the machine said almost happily. “Feeding complete.”

With her breasts now bound and her normal bondage tightened and her feeding over, her normal face hood and dildo gag were fitted onto her head for the day.  Overhead, a cable came down and latched onto her breast bondage and Anna felt herself lift out of her capsule at last.  As she rose, she came face to face with a tired looking, identically bound brunette woman who was probably in her mid-30’s.  The pair circled around each other and then the brunette was lowered into the capsule that Anna had just vacated.  Anna just hung there by her tits for a minute or so as all twenty women in her row finished bondage preparation for the days’ treatments.  She watched the brunette woman have her breast bondage removed.  Mechanical hands then started massaging each bloated, purple orb with ointment as other arms removed her medium-grade torture treatment dildo and replaced it with a healing variety.  The woman’s cunt was being fitted with its own healing dildo as the last of the waking patients finished up and the long line of twenty hanging women started into motion towards the shower and enema chamber.

When Anna had first arrived at the asylum, all this had been undertaken by actual human nurses.  There was no possible way that the asylum system could handle the influx of patients without heavy automation.  It had been about a week into her stay when she had first used the automated sleeping chamber instead of the old manual one.  While the double-stacked old chamber accommodated 80 women, the new chamber held an astounding 800 women stacked 20 high!  And all in the same footprint of the massive asylum building!  The old chamber had required twenty nurses to operate it, while the new chamber only required a single nurse to oversee the robots and handle the occasional situation that was outside of their programming.  From her brief discussions with the nurses who used to operate the sleeping chamber, about half of them had been transferred to other under-manned departments in the asylum while the other half had been determined obsolete and had joined the patient population early – some were still in their early 20’s.

Anna was about in the middle of the line of women moving down the track.  The momentary emptiness of her three lower holes was odd and disconcerting – not that she had long to wait until they were filled to their breaking points again.  A revolving door set against the far wall swallowed each woman in the moving line.  When it was Anna’s turn, she found herself in a long, tiled room filled with so much steam that she could only see maybe three women in front of her.  The room was designed as an assembly line.  First, an arm extended from the floor slipped a long, narrow wand that snaked its way deep into the colon nearly four feet.  Forceful streams of water shot out from the tip as it spun around and administered a high colonic enema.  Slowly, the wand extracted itself.  The women’s assholes didn’t even have to be held open.  They were so dilated that even at rest the smallest gape was easily over 4” across – dirty water just came gushing out the bottom of each women and into the room’s drains.  The next station, two-foot long apparatuses with hundreds of spring-loaded, small, outward-facing, soft-bristled brushes were inserted.  As the devices spun, the rectal walls were scrubbed clean of any fecal matter, F-8 and residual lubrication.  Next came a smaller device for the vaginal openings.  After that was a smaller still device aimed at slightly gaping urethras.  Finally, water heads sprayed each hanging woman down with hot soapy, water and then rinsed them off with cool, clean water.  Hot air blasts then quickly dried each body.

With the hanging women now clean inside and out, the next station inserted lubrication dispensers deep into the three sets of holes.  At long last, the waiting treatment anal dildos and punishment catheters were brought in.  Anna groaned as she saw that her treatment dildo for today was a 7.95” heavy-grade torture dildo.  Today was going to be a rough day, she thought to herself as the horrible latex monster was unceremoniously rammed into her destroyed nether hole.  Another revolving door at the other end of the long room led out into the asylum’s hallway.  As each clean and plugged woman exited, they were routed off in different directions to their waiting treatments.

As Anna went along her way, she glanced to the left and right as she passed by dozens of full and equally busy sleeping chambers.  She couldn’t believe how crowded the asylum had gotten in just a few short weeks.  There were bound patients hanging from their tits everywhere!  Her passage was blocked at multiple busy intersections as women were routed everywhere.  Although, she shouldn’t be surprised.  After all, 82% of Germany’s population was female, and the majority of that was over the age of 30.  That equaled millions of women who were likely just waiting for new anal asylums to be constructed so they could permanently commit themselves for life.  There used to be female nurses and handlers running all over the place as well, but with each passing day, their numbers dwindled as automation took over the asylum’s day-to-day functions and the nursing ranks were slowly folded into the asylum’s patient population.

Anna’s eyebrow rose slightly as she turned down a new hallway she’d never been down before.  She had recognized the hallway she’d been going down as the hallway towards the Reciprocating Anal Penetration Therapy rooms – or shake-fuck therapy, as the nurses used to call it before the robotic helpers had taken over that section of the asylum as well a week or so ago.  She passed through a few more doors and noticed he decor had changed considerably.  Most of the asylum was very Spartan in its furnishings: bare concrete and steel with bright white light.  The area she found herself in was actually carpeted, with painted, art adorn walls, and soft, natural lighting.  She began passing by doors to offices, each containing only one or two occupants each – one obviously a bound patient and the other a female – or occasionally a male – doctor.  Anna’s forward motion stopped abruptly – causing her to grunt uncomfortably on her sore breasts.  She turned and then entered the well-furnished office of a Dr. Zoe Voigt – according to the room’s nameplate.

Inside, an attractive raven haired doctor in her late 20’s with waist-long hair in a tight braid thrown over her left shoulder was waiting for her.  The tall, thin woman wore thick-rimmed glasses she low on her nose; the glasses were likely cosmetic as no one suffered from eyesight issues these days.  The lapels of Dr. Voigt’s white lab coat barely covered up the sides of her massive, exposed J cup breasts.  The thin garment came together at roughly bellybutton level for a single button before separating again and ending just as her wide hips flared outwards.  Her modest 3” long, deep blue skirt went from her low midriff to just above her exposed pussy.  She wore black stockings that came up to her tones thighs.  Two black garter straps on each side went from the top of her stockings and ended in wicked looking alligator clamps attached to her inner labia.  The garters were obviously elastic as her labia were being pulled down and outwards several inches.  On top, she wore a pair of thick rubber bands around the base of each tit-orb.  The dark red color of her bound breasts stood out in stark contrast with her otherwise creamy white skin.

“Good morning, Ms. Ziegler,” said the doctor pleasantly as Anna was lowered onto a frame that supported her straight up and facing the doctor’s desk.  The fittings on the base of her anal dildo made contact with the frame and engaged.  Immediately, the horrible torture dildo began making short, slow thrusting movements of merely a few inches in either direction.  Even here, Anna would not be spared from her anal therapy.  “If you’ll please remove the patient’s oral gag, A5, so I can conduct my interview,” Zoe said to no one in particular.

“Of course, doctor,” came a reply out of a speaker somewhere.  A mechanical arm came out from behind the frame, locked onto Anna’s dildo gag and pulled it free with a soft popping sound.

“Thank you, A5,” said the doctor before addressing Anna directly, “That’s better!  How are you feeling this morning, Ms. Ziegler?”

Anna worked her jaw for a few seconds before answering, “Not too bad yet, but I just woke up,” she replied dryly.  “I thought I was headed for some shake-fucking before I was rerouted here.”

“Oh you are,” Zoe commented offhandedly as she double-checked her patient’s chart.  “It looks like you’re scheduled for 12 hours of Reciprocating Anal Penetration Therapy, followed by 2 hours of general vaginal dilation treatments and another 2 hours of enema and bladder capacity stretching; sounds like a full day!”

Anna could say nothing other than whimper pathetically as her horrifying fate was confirmed.

“Anyways, you’re here today for your initial reception interview, and to answer any lingering questions you may have.  I’m sorry it took us five weeks to get to you, but we’re been inundated with new patients since the Bundestag passed Female Anal-Wellness Act; you understand, of course.”

She was about to continue before the mechanical voice of A5interrupted her, “Dr. Voigt, please sit down.”

Zoe looked a bit annoyed before responding, “No thank you, A5.  I think I’ll stand for this interview.”

The request was repeated, “Dr. Voigt, please sit down.”

Anna followed Zoe’s backwards glance towards her desk, as she repeated, “Not right now, A5.  I’ve been sitting at my desk all morning already.”  Behind the small, glass desk was a frame that served as its chair – with a 6.50” thick, 26” long light-grade torture dildo attached and already smeared with lubrication from recent use.

The request was repeated more forcefully, “Dr. Voigt, please sit down – now.”  The last word came out with subtly digitized menace behind it.

Sighing in resignation, Zoe moved behind her desk, lined up the torture dildo with her rear hole and slowly sank down.  She groaned in obvious pain as her hole swallowed inch after inch of the thick, studded latex.  When her sore anus finally rested around the pointy base of the dildo, she leaned back and a pair of arms came out from behind the frame and clamped around her thighs and ankles.  The raven-haired woman’s legs were spread into a wide splits, her hips rotated backwards, and then legs pushed upwards until they were fifteen degrees above a level plain in a super splits any gymnast would be proud of.  This caused her garter clamped pussy lips to be pulled painfully far in either direction.  Zoe kept from crying out in pain by biting her lip almost till she tasted blood.

“Continue, Doctor,” came a satisfied mechanical voice out of nowhere as the thick rectal torture dildo began to move slowly in and out of Zoe’s poor rear hole.  “I took the liberty of setting your orgasm inhibitor to maximum to minimize any distractions.”  Orgasm inhibitors were a device inserted into the urethra like a normal sound, but vibrated destructively to cancel out any stimulation to the clit an G-spot and almost eliminated the chance of an orgasm entirely.   

“All hail our new robot overlords,” Zoe commented dryly.

“What’s up with all the automation?” inquired Anna.  “When we passed the Female Anal-Wellness Act, we stipulated that manual control would be maintained.”

“Well, that was the case,” explained Zoe, “However, after a week it became obvious that there was no way Germany had enough trained doctors and nurses to operate the anal asylums with the massive influx of new patients.  Of course, all the female members of the Bundestag had already been committed so there was no resistance at all when the remaining male members voted unanimously to nullify that stipulation and allow the introduction of the Autonomous Anal Asylum Administration Application – or A5 for short – to be introduced.  They also added in a clause that female members of the asylum staff whose jobs were replaced by A5 where to be auto-committed regardless of their actual age.  I guess it was cheaper than retraining them for an alternate career.”

“Those bastards!” Anna said in real anger.  Negotiating the removal of fully automated asylums was a safeguard that the act would never have initially passed without.

“Correct, Doctor,” A5 said.  “I recommend your position will become obsolete in approximately 13 more business days.”

Zoe grimaced, “A5 thinks it can learn my job by observing me closely enough.”

“Wow!” Anna exclaimed.  “Robot overlords indeed!”

“At any rate, let’s look at your chart: I see in your brief stay here you’ve gone from an anal dilation of 7.65” to 7.95”, a urethral dilation of 1.00” to 1.15”, an H cup to a J cup, and an unknown vaginal dilation to 6.5”.  All in all, your progress is satisfactory and well within tolerances for a woman of your age and experience.  I also see your certified anal capacity has been calculated at 8.75”.  That’s a little wider than average, but I think it’s doable.”

Anna was taken aback by that last statement.  “Umm… Dr. Voigt.  I’ve been recertified every year since I was 30 and I’ve always been told my maximum capacity was 8.45”.  Are you sure?”

“Of course!” Zoe said without hesitation.  “That’s the main reason why your legs are locked behind your back the way they are.  That position stretches the hips and widens the pelvis and enabled thicker anal penetration.  As your body adjusts, your maximum capacity will likely increase.  I wouldn’t be surprised if you eventually reach 9.05” or 9.15” in a few years.”

Anna was aghast!  “That sound painful,” was all she could reply.

“It will be excruciating!” replied Zoe knowingly, “But that’s why you’re here, remember?”

“And speaking of this position, I thought my bindings were supposed to be removed once a week or so for cleaning.  For five weeks I’ve been in this corset with my arms and legs locked behind me.  Will I ever be released?”

Zoe pursed her lips for a few seconds in thought before replying, “Short answer: yes.  It was determined that cleanliness could be adequately maintained through automated cleansings and TENS pads during sleep cycles maintain muscle mass – actually, you’re probably in better shape now than you’ve ever been.  So there’s no physical reason for you to ever be unbound again.  The benefit of this is that it greatly speeds up the widening of your pelvis if it never gets a respite. However, all patients are in a rotation to be free of bondage for a day or so every few weeks to work the kinks out and be thoroughly cleaned.”

“But I’ve been here for five weeks!” Anna protested.

“Sorry,” Zoe said with finality.  “Obviously, we’re way behind scheduled. Any further questions?”

“No, not really,” Anna replied.

“Alright, let’s get this interview started.  I’ll be asking a series of basic questions, some yes or no questions, as well as 1 through 10 questions.  Answer honestly as it helps us best tailor your therapy to your personal needs; also, sensors in the room can tell if your lying to a high degree of accuracy.  Understood?”

“Yes, Doctor,” Anna replied.

“Good.  First question: do you find punishment or torture dildos more painful?”

“Torture.  Definitely.”

“Do you cum harder from torture or punishment dildos?”

Anna hesitated for a second before closing her eyes and answering honestly, “Torture dildos.”

“Good.  That was just a couple of test questions.  We already knew that answer from your biometric scans during your treatments.  Consider yourself an all torture dildo girl from now on!” Zoe said smiling.  Anna groaned.

“Okay, serious questions now: on a scale of 1 through 10 – 1 being tickles a little and 10 being mind-blowing agony – how would you rate your average breast pain during treatments?  I see you’ve been scheduled for several treatments where they are allowed to flop around a lot.”

Anna thought about it for a few seconds before answering, “I’d say 8.  That really hurts after a while – especially with the strap bondage – but my parents were always into heavy tit torture when I was younger so I kind of got used to it.”

“Thank you for your honesty,” replied Zoe as she entered in her patient’s response and recommendation of more frequent and vigorous Reciprocating Anal Penetration Therapy sessions.  Nothing quite threw a woman’s breasts around like a long session of shake-fucking!

“Does drinking your own urine enhance your masochism?”

“Of course!”

“Good.  Does vaginal dilation enhance your masochism?”

“Not really.  I was never that into it and it just hurts.”

“Interesting,” Zoe said as she recommended holding off on further cunt stretching until Anna reached her maximum anal dilation and needed the additional pain therapy. 

“Next question: on a scale of 1 through 10…”

And on and on it went for over an hour as Zoe profiled Anna’s masochism.

“Thank you for your candor, Ms. Ziegler,” Zoe said at last as she entered in the last of her comments.  “That will help us immensely in tailoring your future therapy.”

“You’re welcome, Dr. Voigt.  I’m glad I could help.”

“A5, please re-gag the patient and take her to her next therapy session please.”

“Of course, Doctor,” A5 replied.  The oral dildo reappeared before Anna’s face and she opened her mouth immediately.  A soft ‘gluck!’ was the only sound as it was fully inserted deep into her throat once again.  The cables attached to her tit bondage began to tighten up and soon Anna found herself being lifted off her frame.  “And could you please place your wrists in the provided restraints?”

“Oh?  What’s up, A5?” Zoe replied as she obediently did as she was told.  The restraints clamped down immediately.

“My internal biometric scans show that you are highly aroused and in need of multiple orgasms.”

“I’m not that aroused!” Zoe protested as her arms were quickly pulled behind her back and an additional restraint was added to her elbows, forcing them together.  A loud buzzer sounded in the room indicating an untruthful statement.

“I’ve cleared your schedule for the next hour or so, so you can relax and I can work your arousal out of your system, Doctor.” 

“No, really.  That’s unnecessary, A5,” complained Zoe futilely.

With that, Zoe’s frame began pivoting the woman at the ankles.  It would raise her torso up until her legs were straight out and then slam her downwards onto the seat of the chair and the now onrushing light-grade torture dildo.  A loud smack filled the room each time her butt cheeks met the seat; basically spanking the good doctor’s ass.  The violent movement caused Zoe’s J cup tits to bounce about wildly on each down-thrust.  Not quite satisfied, the frame lowered itself a few inches and moved forward until those bouncing tits started smacking into the glass desktop.

“I told you I hate that part!” protested Zoe as she found herself situated perfectly to maximize the smacking of her bound, dark red tits.

“I realize that, Doctor, but my scans indicate that breast torture greatly increases your pleasure during orgasm.  Now please just enjoy your relaxation.”  With that, another arm came out from behind the frame, grabbed Zoe’s braid and forced her head backwards sharply.  One final arm came around with a thick oral dildo and pressed it into the doctor’s protesting mouth; silencing her.  The movements of Zoe’s torso now fucked her own throat with the stationary dildo. 

Anna was finally lifted up and carried out of the office.  As she left, she looked over her shoulder as the office door closed and words appeared on the smart-door: “Out to lunch.  Will return in 1:59:47.”  The seconds started counting from two hours.  Zoe was in for a long relaxation session.

Anna smiled to herself for a few seconds before realizing that she was on the way to her own therapy.  All mirth left her once she returned to the asylum proper and turned to follow the large sign on the wall directing dozens of dangling women to the Reciprocating Anal Penetration Therapy chambers. 

Edited by lordodie

before anything......who is Anna?What is her connection to Emma or Gretchen? I think you made a mistake just like the dialation of the woman. at beggining she is 7.95 and then the doctor sais she is 6.95

Edited by kgnot

Err... Whoops! I'll fix that tonight. 

This snilpet is more of a running fantasy and not a fully edited and fleshed out writing like my normal stuff. You'll have to forgive me for a couple editorial blunders. 

I'm not even posting this to Literotica. Just here and Hentai Foundry. 

Edited by lordodie

anal clinic operated by machines and AI

NOECI0s.jpg

seriously Lord, get a fucking patreon, im throwing money at the screen, but nothing is happening.

Cant wait to read about her "therapy" session

Great! Thank you for this new issue!

I'm curious about A5. Because I see it is learning all it can from the doctor Dr. Voigt. In this kind of situation there is good chance for an AI to pick personality trait alongside with knowledge and decision making capacity because its really hard for it to draw a clear line between those categories. Of course you can avoid it by making you AI learn from multiple persons. This way your machine is able to do comparison between its experiences and decide what really matter and what is an effect of ones personality. Yet comparing won't work for personality trait that are really common in your population.

And there is a personality trait (a specific taste) that Dr. Voigt share with approximately 82% that would be really hard to tolerate for an entity without a physical body...

I'm impatient to read your next works. You are one of the best writter in your cattegory (IMO).

Okay, I evidently changed the name from Emma to Anna; I like it better; writer's prerogative. I did fix the sizes though.

I started introducing the A5 because of this story: http://greggerbits.tripod.com/bob2300/nurses.rtf

I fucking love that story! Someone needs to clean it up and make it more anally focused.

Thanks for the compliment, rbbc!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.