hot walk outside with veggie inside :)

veneisse

Summer is time of walks...
Summer is time of hot ideas.... and with the warm weather the first thing i wish is to feel my pussy free of any cover....
so i used to go out walking but i always need to feel something inside!
And few days ago i found in a shop a crazy shaped type of cucumber (yes! is so large and big but it is a cucumber as the girl in shop told me!) and 
i immediately thought it was perfect for my pussy!!!!! i bought a bunch, just to be sure to have many for many walks....!

But i decided , after long time, to ask my friend to help me to shot a video while i'm around in the city!

I think the result is so exiting ( i was exited myself watching it later! :) )

Light in not always the best but who cares? you can watch me preparing at home , with my short skirt and no underwear and , after short fisting, to fit this big crazy cucumber in my pussy so deep that you barely can see it coming out....

when i felt that it was firmly inside i went out for the walk.... and once come back at home i had to masturbate longly to get out of excitement :)

The material we shooted was a lot, but as any outdoor shooting, it is a mess to join, organize, cut away all random people and child finished in out scenese! :)

So today i publish the first part that is ready and next days i will publish the second part, mostly outdoor, and more difficult to prepare!

I'm sure you will have lot of fun :)

xhamster was really fast to publish my preview.... so this link is already here: http://xhamster.com/movies/6339014/veneisse_outdoor_no_panties_upskirt_plug_inside_fisting.html

and for my site, where you can watch all my videos... is always the same :)

Kisses,
Veneisse http://www.veneisse.com

cucumberout1-04.23.120.jpeg

cucumberout1-06.41.821.jpeg

cucumberout1-07.33.799.jpeg

cucumberout1-09.33.048.jpeg

i was sure it could be enjoyed because of the crazy situation i shooted that! but it looks like some people like only if there is at least a finger in ass :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Veneisse, 

I really want to see your new video, new extremes stretching your amazing holes :-) 

When will the new video? I look forward until the beginning the academic year;-)

Veneisse,

We want to see you without that stupid mask

You did that years ago under a another name

Or make a good punch-fisting video

xxx

Tim & Diana

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.