my love is so big that i have two hearths.....inside :)

veneisse

Last time i visited shop near my home i noticed this nice red candle with the shape of big hearth :)
Everybody would look at them like a nice stuff to have in dining room... but i couldn't stop my mind to think to have in my pussy room :)
but was clear in my mind that one was not enough... so i decided that i had to have two hearths inside me!!!!!!!

When tried them at home i realized immediately they fit very well.. both of them.. so deep that to put way both is very difficult.. specially, like in the video, i kept inside for long time... the "ejection" is very difficult.. you can check watching the video :)

And after empty my pussy i couldn't stop, so i fisted and played with some big toy too :) enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :)

Kisses to all,
Veneisse http://www.veneisse.com

P.S. Who wants a short preview can check my xhamster page.... video will be published in 1-2 days on xhamster!

MVI_0012-02.22.227.jpeg

MVI_0015-01.55.072.jpeg

MVI_0013-00.49.710.jpeg

MVI_0015-02.48.274.jpeg

Edited by veneisse

Veneisse , you are fantasic,  your anal scenes was perfect !

What is your anal limit now  ? 8 cm ? Did you see japanese girl video with 10 cm butt plug ? It was very hot !
Please do more anal scenes , I belive you can be a new extreme anal star !

Love your art , thank you !

Edited by kaikai

I am so happy that you are back Veneisse! I have really missed your videos and you look great as always! Hope to see some new records. :)

Edited by Snickers

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.