A Proper Young Woman’s Guide to Anal Etiquette: Chapter 12

lordodie

I'm sure you guys could wait a little longer for the next chapter, but I decided to go ahead and post it anyway.  I may have gotten a little carried away with the Helga scene, but I was just having so much damn fun writing about her!

Special thanks to BlackRockBoss, Dunhil and Cypher for helping me proofread this and with general ideas.

Edit: Final edits are highlighted.

A Proper Young Woman’s Guide to Anal Etiquette:  Chapter 12

By: Lord Odie

Disclaimer:  The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY.  If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision.  Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment.  Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do.  So please, don’t try this at home; if such things were even physically possible.  If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback about the experience to me at: lordodietheauthor@gmail.com.  If I can’t stop you I can at least make sure you’re doing it right.  Consider yourself disclaimed.

Inspirations for Characters in this Chapter:

Laura Wilder

eR3X2rk.jpgbianca.jpg

Preggo

a7fd9a154d38cc2dd55679b87e81985a.jpg

Helga

e011a0e81c93676085073dd525d6e719.jpg

Previously in The Expo, Part I:

Our heroine began her tour through the annual Women’s Health and Wellness Expo.  Fighting her way through booth after booth of products and services catering to the anal wellbeing of the female populace, Laura is on a quest to see what her eldest daughter, Amanda, is up to with her own company, Anal by Design.  Her progress has been thwarted to date by peddlers of exciting nipple torture jewelry and dildo gags, informative keynote speakers, and maybe an orgasm or two.

Will she reach her destination?  Read on! 

The Expo, Part II

As Laura considered the benefits of having two out of her three lower holes plugged from now on, she made her way over to the nearest woman’s bathroom.  Upon entering the large room, as expected, it was quite crowded with women doing their business.  On each wall was lined a dozen or so toilet/bidet combination fixtures with no partitions separating them.  Partitions had gone out of style in modern construction of female facilities decades ago.  Laura couldn’t even remember the last time she’d been in a public restroom that had partitions in it.  The reasoning behind the lack of privacy in restrooms was the same for locker rooms: there was no point in hiding it.  After all, there wasn’t much point in trying to be demure or coy while washing the shit residue off the enormous plug you just retrieved from your asshole before receiving an enema only to relubricate your back hole for reinsertion!  However, women were expected to come in, do their business and leave as expediently as possible so as not to draw attention to themselves or embarrass others around them.  To achieve this, conversation was normally kept to a minimum and women usually only engaged in small talk, if anything at all.

Currently, every one of the toilet/bidets was occupied by a seated woman with either their pants around their ankles or their dress or skirt bunched up around their waists.  There were at least five women in front of her in line to use the next open fixture.  Sighing, Laura stepped up to the arrangement of sinks.  Lifting her deep blue business skirt up to her waist, she reached back and unbuckled her dildo strap.  Wiggling her hips slightly to break the Dilation Master XXL free from her over stretched nether lips, she began to slide the five-and-five-eighths-inch thickness of the electronic butt packer – which was in Retention mode – out of her sore backside. 

Just before the seminar had broken up, Laura had had to grit her teeth as the diabolical instrument – in Maximized mode for the entire seminar – had expanded for the umpteenth time that day.  Her phone had beeped with the message, “DAILY ACHIEVEMENT: UNLOCKED – You have been dilated past 6 inches today! Congratulations!”  Astonished, she had brought up the control dashboard on her phone to verify.  Sure enough, that dastardly device had her back hole pried open to 6.02 inches.  No sooner had she absorbed that information than she received a text from Amanda: “Good job, mom!  I can’t wait to see your hole tonight.  Good luck on the next achievement level!”  Laura had been slightly annoyed to see that Amanda’s plug was still in Retention mode and holding fast at five and a half inches.  Although, Laura doubted her eldest daughter had had a chance to sit down yet today to allow the mechanized dilator to do its job and expand to Maximized mode.  She’d simply responded with, “Me too.  We’ll have to break out mommy’s speculums tonight.”

“Is that a Dilation Master?” asked the woman next to Laura at the sink.  “I just bought one at the Anal by Design booth this morning.  I was thinking about inserting it after I went to the bathroom.  What do you think of it?” she went on to ask as she examined the large slab of latex that was almost fully extracted from Laura’s thankful rectum. 

It took a few seconds for Laura to catch up to the unexpected conversation before she could answer, “They’re definitely a challenge,” she answered honestly.  “If you’re just sitting around, and it has a chance to stay in Maximized mode for a few hours, it can really open you up!”  Laura took the opportunity to glance in the mirror at the other woman.  She looked to be in her mid-thirties with a pretty face and long blond hair tied up in a ponytail.  Her tight pink t-shirt showed off her medium sized breasts quite well.  Laura imaged the other woman’s ass looked quite fetching in her tight denim jeans, but they were currently around her thighs as the other woman bent over the sink to extract the long and respectably thick latex daily plug from her own backside. 

“That’s what the booth girl told me when she was demonstrating the thing to me,” answered the mystery blonde.  “I have a few back-to-back seminars coming up soon and I was keen to give it a try.”

“If you don’t mind the extra stretching, I’d say go for it,” Laura said as the full twenty-two inches of her own Dilation Master XXL popped free from her sore hole at last and she stood up. 

“Thanks! I think I will,” said the chatty blond, and then grimaced as the over-sized penis shaped head of her daily plug popped noisily out of her raw, red hole.  The extra diameter at the toy’s end, and the stiff tug that it took to extract it, had caused the woman’s sphincter to hang loosely open invitingly. 

“I never really got into the large cock-headed plugs myself,” Laura commented as both women walked over to the bathroom’s extra-fast plug washer.  “Do you wear them often?”

“Just about every day, actually.  My wife and I really like the extra bit of stretching when they’re going in or coming out.”

“To each her own, I guess,” Laura commented as the pair deposited their soiled plugs and got in line for the toilet/bidets.  The line was moving fast now and empty fixtures for both of them opened up almost immediately.  “Have fun at your seminars.”

“You have fun too,” the blond responded as each woman moved over to an empty seat on opposite sides of the bathroom. 

Laura shook her head.  Some women just couldn’t help themselves and talked when they ought not to.  Already, the talkative blonde woman was striking up a conversation with the cute, medium chested Hispanic woman in her early thirties next to her.  The other woman was trying her best – and failing – to ignore the newcomer as she wiped the excess water still dripping out of her nether hole off as fast as she could.  Laura imagined the dark haired woman regretted her decision to select the extra-deep cleansing enema cycle today! 

Laura also imagined that the chatty blonde was the reason why thick, silencing cock gags were becoming so popular these days. 

Returning her attention to herself, Laura situated her gaping asshole over the bidet’s nozzle and allowed it to penetrate her a couple of inches.  Pressing the button for a full rinse cycle, Laura finally sighed as she felt her bladder empty at last.  In mid-stream, Laura jumped slightly as the nozzle expanded to seal her sphincter tightly and a blast of warm water shot up her yawning colon and sprayed into – what felt like – the base of her lungs.  She relaxed and let the water do its job as her flow of urine slowly trickled to a stop.  She was getting ready to close her eyes and wait out the colonic rinse cycle when a loud bang next to her caused her to jump again. 

“Sorry about that; I didn’t think it was going to fall,” said an attractive brunette woman in her mid-forties next to her.  The large breasted woman had just lowered the daughter changing table next to Laura’s toilet/bidet.  However, it had gotten away from her and fell open. 

“Don’t worry about it.  It’s happened to all of us at one point.  Some of those things are pretty loose,” Laura replied.  She used those stations every once in a while herself when she was out at a nice restaurant with Cora or Emily, and they needed a size increase.  Of course, it was usually best to make sure that her daughters were wearing an appropriately sized plug before they left the house, but sometimes things just happened that way.

“Yeah, they are,” the busty brunette replied as she tested the table’s firmness with her own weight before turning to the younger, twentyish version of herself and commanding, “Up you go, Misty.  Let’s get you changed so we can get back to the convention.”  The younger woman looked a bit embarrassed at having to have her plug changed in front of an entire room full of women, but no one was really paying them any attention anyway.  She slipped her tight jeans down to her ankles and allowed her mother to help her climb up onto the table.  Lying back, she swung her legs up and spread her knees until she was holding her sneakers a foot or so away from her face.  Misty’s bald cunt was at eye level with Laura’s face and she couldn’t help but admire the youthful folds of the young woman’s moist pussy lips.  Her mother wasted no time in lifting up her hips, unlocking the dildo strap, and extracting the decently sized plug from the young woman’s nether hole.  Laura’s expert appraisal of the latex tool was four-and-a-quarter-inches and about fifteen-inches long; not too bad for a twenty-year-old who was still in the middle of her initial anal training. 

As Laura was observing Misty’s plug changing – happening mere inches from her face – as inconspicuously as possible, she noticed a flyer hanging from the table: 

(2:00 – Riley Hall) Daughter Training 101

Is your oldest daughter about to come of age?  Did you not have younger sisters that your mother needed help training?  Not sure how to have, “The Talk”?  Well then, Mother’s Big Girl furniture company invites you to attend our informative seminar.  Learn the best tried and true ways to explain proper female behavior to novices and start your daughter out on a lifetime of anal wellbeing.  $500 gift certificates are available to experienced mothers who attend as guest speakers.

Well, that would be an interesting way to spend an hour, Laura thought to herself; and the $500 in free stuff would be a nice bonus!  She checked her phone:  1:47.  Flipping apps, she checked the layout of the convention center for her own location and the quickest path to Riley Hall.  She'd have to hurry to get there if she wanted to give it a try.  Then her stomach grumbled and she realized she hadn’t eaten lunch yet.  Oh well, maybe next time, she thought to herself.

Glancing back over towards the actual plug changing going on next to her, Misty’s mother, having pumped lubricant onto her hand from the changing table’s dispenser, was working her open fist into her daughter’s tight butt.  The young woman was writhing uncomfortably on the table and visibly jumped as the thickest part of her mother’s hand slid past her resisting sphincter.  Misty began whimpering softly as her mother’s fist began working the lubricant deeper into her young rectum. 

The older woman briefly glanced apologetically at Laura before leaning over her daughter and whispering just loudly enough for Laura to hear.  “Now Misty, quit embarrassing us in front of all these grown women!  I know this doesn’t hurt that bad because we spent three hours last night practicing, so your little bottom should be well accustomed to mommy’s fist.  If mommy has to tell daddy that his little girl made a scene at the convention today, we’ll both be wearing punishment plugs to bed tonight.”

“Sorry, mom,” Laura heard the soft reply from the prone young woman.  She was visibly trying to relax herself as her mother applied lubricant to the depths of her back opening.

“Good girl,” Misty’s mother said with a smile as her forearm slid past its midway point and she began to extract it once again.  “If you’re quiet for the rest of your plug fitting and don’t make a scene for your new plug, maybe I’ll let you change mommy’s plug when we get home. You can put in any one you want!”

“Even one of the spiked torture dildos that you hate?” came an earnest question after a few seconds.

Misty’s mother visibly shook at the thought before she answered, “Your choice, baby.”

Laura smiled to herself at the exchange as Misty’s mother extracted her arm, pumped more lubricant onto her hand before reinserting it up her – now relaxed – daughter a second time.  Ah, the age old tactic of bargaining with your children, and how it usually backfires.  She was reminiscing about some long ago situation she’d gotten herself into while training Mary when the toilet/bidet underneath her sounded its completion chime. 

Sighing, Laura stood up and wiped off her holes with toilet paper before making her way back to the sinks to fetch and reinsert her Dilation Master XXL.  As she passed Misty and her mother, she paused to admire the look of contentment on the young woman’s face as her mother’s forearm was once again halfway up her backside.  Shaking her head to herself, Laura picked up her pace.  She was starving!

The cafeteria was packed full of women of all ages taking a break from the convention.  It had taken Laura a few minutes to find a seat with her spinach wrap.  Gingerly, she sat down on the metal chair and waited for her smart dildo to recognize she was no longer moving and switch into Maximized mode.  She didn’t have to wait long before she felt it spread her sphincter wide open once again.  Laura let out a soft gasp of mixed pleasure and pain as she adjusted herself to get more comfortable.  Glancing at her phone, she wasn’t surprised to see her current dilation was 6.06”. 

This evil contraption really does work! Laura commented to herself as she unwrapped her lunch and took her first bite.  As she chewed, she flipped applications over to the Expo’s event list.  Miko’s seminar was the only one Laura considered a must attend, but there was no harm in seeing if anything else going on this afternoon might pique her interest.

(2:00 – Riley Hall) Scientific Dilation: Learn how Certified Capacity© really works!

So how is a woman’s Certified Capacity© actually calculated?  How accurate is it really?  Does a woman’s Certified Capacity© change over time?  Is it possible to exceed this limit?  These are all good questions that will be fully answered in this informative, two-hour long seminar.

Not interested, Laura thought.  I just got the rundown on Certified Capacity at the Dermott Clinic.

(2:00 – Arbuckle Hall) The Whole Fist I: Achieving deeper, longer and more pleasurable anal fisting

Do you enjoy regular anal fisting?  Who doesn’t!  While this enjoyable sexual activity has been around for generations, new and advanced techniques are constantly being created and refined that you may not know about.  This hour-long session is the lecture portion of a two-part seminar where we will discuss the newest innovations in an old form of sexual activity.

Sounds interesting…

(3:30 – Arbuckle Hall) The Whole Fist II: Achieving deeper, longer and more pleasurable anal fisting

In the two-hour long second part of the seminar – the first part is required – participants will pair off to engage in manual applications of the techniques learned in the first part of the seminar.  Please be courteous to your fellow attendees and ensure your rectums are thoroughly cleaned out before the second part begins.  Lubrication will be provided.

Wow!  That would be fun, but it would take up my entire afternoon, Laura determined, as she took another bite of wrap; and I still have shopping to do.

(2:00 – Stanton Hall) Strap-On I: Proper anal strap-on techniques for young women (for ages 18 to 21)

Young women’s intestinal tracts have not yet developed sufficient toughness and versatility and should not be subjected to the extraordinary amounts of vigorous anal intercourse that older women may desire - or require - on a daily basis.  Although larger and larger anal dilations come quickly at this stage of a women's development, care should be taken ensure the safe stretching of a young woman's sphincter and rectum.  This seminar will focus on achieving fast-paced anal dilation, fostering latent masochism, and preventing the infliction of unintentional physical and emotional harm.

I could teach that class!

(3:00 – Stanton Hall) Strap-On II: Proper anal strap-on techniques for adult women (for ages 22 to 40)

Adult women have reached the point where further anal dilation comes at a greatly reduced rate while at the same time their intestinal tracts are nearly fully accustomed to more robust forms of anal intercourse.  The need for regular dilation to maximum capacity to continue development becomes more of a necessity.  The severity of normal anal intercourse and punishment sessions begin to increase to meet their maturing desires.  This seminar will focus on an adult woman's changing carnal needs in the years between coming of age and achieving anal maturity.

I could probably teach that one too…

(4:00 – Stanton Hall) Strap-On III: Proper anal strap-on techniques for mature women (for ages 41 and up)

Mature women have fully developed intestinal tracts capable of sustained intercourse with the most severe penetrators.  Normally, they have also reached the point of diminishing returns on continued anal dilation; though most still continue trying to stretch further.  New scientific research suggests that women in this age group should switch to light or medium grit punishment dildos even for normal intercourse to maintain sufficient levels of stimulation.  Longer and more frequent punishment sessions have also been recommended by seven out of ten proctologists.  This seminar will review the latest findings and how it applies to your daily love life.

Interesting.  They’re still trying to teach old bitches new tricks!  I might hit this one if I’m done with the Expo’s main hall by 4:00.

(4:00 – Riley Hall) Curvature Fitness for Women presents: Staying in Shape and Staying Dilated

Personal fitness is still just as important as it has always been.  Staying physically active while also maintaining a rigorous regime of anal dilation is becoming harder and harder to achieve.  Curvature Fitness for Women has over fifteen-hundred locations nationally and provides personalized training and counselling sessions to help every woman meet their physical fitness and anal wellbeing goals.  This seminar will provide some workout tips for the modern woman who wants everything and is willing to work for it.

I already have a gym membership, thank you very much, Laura said to herself dismissively.  Honestly, what woman doesn’t?

Popping the last bite of her – waaaay overpriced – meal into her mouth, she finished off her bottle of water and stood to free up the seat for another woman who was looking for a place to rest.  It only took a moment for her Dilation Master to recognize she was in motion again and revert back to Retention mode; and she was off towards the madness once again.

Returning to the main hall, Laura pulled out her phone and brought up the booth map with her current position.  Scanning it quickly, she located Anal by Design’s booth.  Damn, she thought to herself.  I’m on the wrong side of the convention center!  Oh well, she continued as she started walking, I might as well take in a few more sites while I make my way over there.

She made it maybe thirty feet before she had to slow down to examine a booth on her left.  It belonged to a company named 8th Day Miracles.  What had caught her eye was the saleslady standing in front of the booth talking to a small but growing group of curious onlookers.  Laura judged the medium height blonde woman to have tits roughly the same size as her own 34FF’s, which were encased in an expensive looking, black, semi-transparent brassiere that did little to hide her hard nipples.  The saleslady’s tailored gray sports coat was not designed to close, but to merely showcase the wearer’s tits.  Her matching miniskirt came down to maybe an inch or two below her pubic mound, to cover up just enough to be decent; so long as she didn’t bend over too far.  Other than her cute little outfit, bra, stiletto heels and librarian glasses, the entire woman’s skin was on display.  Which made the fact that she was clearly nine months pregnant hard to miss!

“Any more guesses on my due date?” the saleswoman continued as a few more women in the crowd made their guesses:

“Some time last week?”

“Any day now?”

“Are you carrying twins?”

“Oh, sweetheart, you should really sit down and rest your feet!”

Preggo smiled before answering, “You’re all wrong.  I’m not actually pregnant!”  That admission caused Laura to stop and join the small gaggle of on-looking women.

“I’m actually in my ninth month of the Enema Pregnancy Simulation Program – or EPSP – while my wife and I wait for our clone to be born,” she admitted with a smile.  “As you all know, human cloning has been legal for decades – mostly in response to the five-to-one gender imbalance of the population – but it still carries with it a certain degree of social stigma.

“So what 8th Day Miracles does – that most other cloning services don’t – is to provide a means of mitigating that stigma.  If the outside world thinks you spent nine months pregnant, no one will question why your new baby looks just like you or your significant other!

“So how do you spend nine months pretending to be pregnant?” Preggo asked rhetorically.  “High volume enemas!”

A cute little redheaded woman towards the front spoke up, “So you’re saying you’re actually retaining a high volume enema?  Holy shit!”

“Exactly!” Preggo continued.  “My wife has been inflating my lower intestines with larger and larger enemas every night for the past nine months as my colon gradually expanded to its current size.”

“Wait. Every night?” exclaimed the redhead.  “You mean twenty-three-and-a-half hours a day you’re full of water?”

“Pretty much,” answered the saleslady.  “The last couple of months have been pretty excruciating, but Heather – my wife – has really been enjoying my suffering.  We’d originally agreed that I would ‘carry’ our first child and she would ‘carry’ our second, but she has been making comments about me ‘carrying’ our second child – and maybe even a third.  I’m not sure how I feel about that, but she can be pretty persuasive.  I might end up playing the barefoot and pregnant housewife for the next couple of years while we build our family!” she said giggling.  The crowd joined in lightheartedly.

“Don’t you… leak?” asked an older brunette off to one side.

“Not a drop,” Preggo answered.  “Oh, don’t get me wrong.  My bowels are under significant pressure and any normal plug would be hemorrhaging water – or just shoot out of my butt and hurt someone – but the EPSP provided by 8th Day Miracles comes with medical grade enema retention plugs guaranteed to cork up your nether hole and prevent any unsightly ‘accidents’.”

Laura was familiar with these plugs.  Dave had actually bought her a set of them one year when they had been into weekend-long, high volume punishment enemas when the girls were younger.  The plugs basically consisted of two rubber coated steel disks with ports on the outside for connecting enema hoses.  The device was wide enough in diameter that Dave struggled a bit to get her sphincter to ride the ridge between the two disks.  With a special tool, the disks could then be wrenched together with an impressive amount of force.  Laura never really cared for the way the plug crushed her already sore ass ring with enough power to make her knees go weak, but she never had reason to doubt its effectiveness.  Not one drop of water had ever escaped her cavernous bottom; and Dave had insisted on forcing a lot of water into that bottom!

She allowed herself to fondly reminisce on one of those weekends: her younger self lying on the bathroom floor, holding her legs up to her bare breasts, weeping pitifully as she begged Dave not to add too much more water to her already straining belly.  Dave promised her would only top her off, but he didn’t shut off the small enema pump for an agonizing number of seconds until he was satisfied that his beautiful wife’s suffering intestines couldn’t physically take another drop – and then he forced in a little more after that point had been reached.  It had taken Laura almost half an hour before she could pull herself together enough to get off the floor.  Of course, that process had been repeated every couple of hours all weekend long; and it had been a four-day weekend!

Coming back to the present, Laura returned her attention to Preggo the saleslady once again.  She was bent over with her skirt pulled up allowing the crowd to examine the medical enema retention plug more closely as she explained more about the whole process.  Nothing was covering her red, puffy, bald cunt as she did so.  The hot pink ball on the end of her urethra plug was a noticeable contrast in color.  The woman was obviously enjoying being an exhibitionist – of course, that was probably a prerequisite for such a job. 

Looking around, Laura could tell that there were more than a few lesbian couples looking on with interest.  Preggo was doing a great job!

Smiling to herself, she turned and walked on – thankful that she had been lucky enough to have five beautiful daughters ‘the old fashioned way’.  Most women had to settle for services from sperm banks or a helpful ‘donation’ from their friend’s husband.  Cloning had been around for a while, but it was just now reaching a pricing point that made it an affordable option for most couples.  Hopefully, Amanda and Todd would be able to give her grandbabies someday – if they ever got around to putting their careers on hold – but Mary and Victoria would have to look for an alternative option.

Laura picked up a few brochures to show Victoria when they were here this summer.  Mary always did enjoy high volume enemas anyway.

Laura continued walking along admiring booths until one more caught her attention.  This was a German company she’d heard a little bit about from her secretary, Tanya, by the name of German Sleep Systems.  Their booth was advertising their flagship product: the Gute Nächte Bett; or the Goodnight Bed.  An example of which was central in their booth.  Laura approached the display to admire it; although it was currently empty.  To her, it just looked like a normal twin-sized bed adorned with several leather cuffs attached to nylon straps, a few more oddly positioned straps, a couple steel bars, and an obvious dildo connection point. 

She was still trying to make heads or tails out of it when a soft voice spoke from behind her in a thick German accent, “Have it figured out yet, ma’am?”

Laura turned to see a cute, busty, young blonde woman standing next to her.  No one would ever call this woman petite.  She was thick in all the right places and judging by the size of her biceps, was obviously quite strong.  Laura had heard the phrase, “Built like a Bavarian milkmaid” before, but now she knew what it meant!  The woman’s long blonde hair was done up into a thick braid that fell over her right shoulder and ran almost down to her waist.  She wore a tight fitting white blouse that was unbuttoned to just below her mouthwatering, braless H cup breasts. The blouse was short enough to display her entire, un-corseted midriff.  The woman was obviously not plugged – as there was no outline on her abdomen – so Laura assumed she wore gaper panties; which were all the rage in Europe these days.  Around her wide, childbearing hips she wore a conservative, plaid skirt that ended two inches or so below her crotch and was held up by a pair of wide leather belts.  To be honest, Laura was a little disappointed to meet a German girl with that much skin covered.  Everything she’d heard of the country spoke of the most liberal – and extreme – views on female dress codes, sexuality in general, and anal dilation specifically. 

She also carried a giant, smooth, five-inch thick, thirty-inch long dildo that looked like it slowly got thicker as it approached the base.  Laura didn’t know her name, but she looked like a, “Helga”.

“I’m at a loss,” Laura replied honestly.  “It all looks so confusing!”

“Well, you’re in luck, ma’am!  Our model’s lunch break is over and I was just about to put her back to bed.  You can help me if you would like,” Helga said with a sweet smile as she motioned to a woman standing behind her that Laura hadn’t even noticed.  This second young woman was also blonde, but not nearly as thick or well endowed; with what Laura expertly appraised to be a pair of perky E cups.  She also appeared to have her arms bound behind her in a severe looking arm binder that made her elbows touch and came halfway up her biceps.  The pleasant effect the arm binder had on her tits was not lost on Laura.

“Sure,” Laura replied with genuine interest.  “I’ve got some time to kill.”

“Excellent, ma’am!” Helga replied as she moved past Laura and bent over to attach the massive toy she carried to a connection point on the bed.  This gave Laura an excellent opportunity to look under the short skirt.  Sure enough, the woman’s useless sphincter was held wide open by six straps that went on either side of her bald pussy, one just underneath, and one coming over each meaty ass cheek.  The impressive hexagonal shaped gape was perhaps six-inches across.  Laura didn’t know this woman’s Certified Capacity, but judging by her wide, shapely hips, the number was likely far larger than anything she could ever dream of taking up her backside!

With the dildo now held horizontally about four inches above the mattress, the second blonde woman moved over, sat on the bed, rolled over onto her stomach, and wiggled herself over to line up her glistening, slightly gaping asshole with the mounted dildo.  “Could you help me out, ma’am?” Helga asked politely as she moved to the foot of the bed and began shackling the model’s foot into a waiting leather cuff. 

“Certainly,” Laura replied, moving down to mirror the milkmaid’s activities. 

“I do not see how you American women can sleep on flat beds,” Helga commented as she worked.  “My Schwester and I have been sleeping on a Gute Nächte Bett ever since we became of age.  I just don’t find plain old beds comfortable anymore.”

“I’ve never slept on anything but a plain old bed,” Laura commented as they both finished up.

“Well, perhaps I can interest you in one of our beds then.  You will never sleep better!” plugged the saleswoman.  With the cuffs on, she touched a few buttons on the bed’s wooden footboard and the auto-ratchet nylon straps hooked to the ankle cuffs came to life and started pulling the model backwards across the bed; and onto the waiting dildo.  She moaned immediately as the thick toy began stretching her asshole.  Inch by inch, she was pulled backwards until fully half of the massive toy filled her backside and she began to cry out in obvious pain; and then Helga finally stopped the straps.  “The dildo is at her current maximum capacity, so insertion is quite painful.”

Laura nodded in understanding.

“If you will notice,” Helga continued, “The dildo steadily gets wider the closer to the base it gets; although very gradually.  Her actual maximum capacity is at about two-thirds of the way down.  Anything beyond that is uncharted territory; so she still has a few inches to go.”

Laura nodded again.  The blonde model moaned in pain.

“Throughout the night, the auto-ratcheting straps will pull her farther down onto the dildo until she is at or beyond her capacity,” Helga explained as she reached over and collected the bound model’s wrists and clipped a third auto-ratchet strap to them.  “Eventually, the dildo will press into the base of her lungs so hard the breathing becomes labored and it can’t be inserted any farther.  When this happens, a larger dildo is then swapped out the next night.  This process continues indefinitely!” she continued as she pressed a few more buttons and the third strap came to life.  It lifted the blonde’s torso off the bed and pulled it backwards at a painful angle; as well as further increased the pressure on her already tortured asshole.  Helga finally stopped when the model’s upper torso was basically perpendicular to the bed and her arms were pulled into a severe strappado.  The pressure in the woman’s lower back, shoulders, arms and anus was obviously building into blinding agony and she started to cry softly. 

“That looks quite painful!” commented Laura.  Despite herself, she knew her pussy was drooling.

“Oh, it is!” confirmed Helga as she looked longingly down upon the suffering woman.

“And you sleep on one of these beds every night?”

“Every night!”

“Damn…” Laura said.

“We’re not done yet, ma’am,” Helga said as she handed Laura an odd, rubber strap that basically looked like an infinity symbol with a small box in the middle.  “Push each of her breasts through a loop and then press the red button on the box.”

“Okay,” Laura said as she did as she was told.  The blonde’s soft E cups easily fed through the loops.  When Laura was satisfied that the straps where resting at the base of the young woman’s perfect tits, she pressed the button and the loops tightened forcefully.  The model let out a gasp as her beautifully shaped breasts quickly turned into taut tit balls on her chest. 

“The Infinity Strap is designed to compress the base of a woman’s breasts without pinching them.  It is much faster and more efficient than rope bondage, do you not think, ma’am?” Helga asked innocently.

“It certainly is!” Laura replied.  She had always been a fan of painful nipple play, and she and Dave had gotten into soft breast bondage every now and again.  Nothing too extreme like full suspension, but Laura was no stranger to having the bases of her 34FF tits tightly compressed by soft rope.  Her breasts suddenly ached to join the fun.

While Laura was still admiring the steadily reddening orbs of flesh on the model’s chest, Helga brought another strap down from a steel overhead bar and clipped it onto a ring on the Infinity Strap’s box.  Returning quickly to the foot of the bed, she pressed more buttons and the strap retracted and took up a good deal of the woman’s weight with her tits.  And then something really unexpected happened:  the mattress dropped down a foot or so, leaving the young blonde suspended in mid-air hanging from her breasts, ankles, wrists and asshole.  A second later, the ankle and wrist straps briefly came to life and pulled the blonde backwards an inch or so farther down onto her dildo.

The model groaned loudly before whispering softly, “Oooo…  Ja…  Ja…”

“Almost done,” said Helga as she handed Laura a balloon catheter perhaps three-quarters of an inch thick.  “Can you secure that for the bladder flushes?”

“Of course,” Laura said tentatively.  She couldn’t believe such a young woman could take such a large sound in her urethra; but the battered opening was easy to find and the catheter went in smoothly. 

Helga pressed a few more buttons on the control panel and Laura heard a soft hum coming from under the bed.  Seconds later, the bound model’s abdomen began to swell noticeably.

“High volume enemas and bladder cleansings will be administered all night long.  It helps to expand the entire length of the rectal tract,” Helga explained as she grabbed the woman’s long, blonde braid and pulled it backwards forcefully until she was looking straight up at the ceiling and then tied the hair to the wrist strap.  “Now normally, this isn’t part of the demo, but I know how my Schwester likes to sleep at night,” Helga said as she pulled out a two-foot long, inch-and-a-half thick, inflatable dildo gag from underneath the bed.  “Do not worry.  It is hollow so she can still breath,” she explained as she fed the entire length into the young woman’s throat and then pumped it up until the woman’s jaw looked like it was about to dislocate.

“There we go!  As good as our Mama?” Helga asked the tortured model.

Surprisingly, the bound blonde nodded her head, “yes.”  Well, at least as much as she could nod her head with it bound like it was.

Finally, Helga turned her attention back to Laura and placed her hands on her wide, curvaceous hips.  “Well, what do you think, ma’am?  Looks comfortable, does it not?”

“I’m not quite sure what to think, to be honest; although ‘comfortable’ isn’t really the word I’d use to describe it,” Laura said at last.  “Is all that really necessary?”

“Well, kind of,” Helga admitted.  “You American women wear plugs all day and night, so your rectums are constantly being stretched.  The style for years in Europe has been gaper panties, so we need to work our colons extra hard at night.  So, ja, it is necessary.”

“And this is actually your sister?  And that is actually how you sleep at night?” Laura asked as she watched the suffering woman’s stomach continue to expand. 

“Ja!  She is twenty-one and I am twenty-four.  And Ja!  That is how I have slept for years!

“We actually have a television mounted to the ceiling in our room.  After our mothers put us to bed, we get to watch our Mistress make sweet love to our Mama’s ruined asshole with massive toys and his fists for nearly an hour.”  Sensing Laura’s momentary confusion, Helga quickly elaborated, “Mama and Mistress are our mothers – our Mama is submissive like myself and my Schwester, and our Mistress is quite dominant and sadistic.  She takes prescription medication to counteract most of the effects of Masomaxicin.”

Laura nodded in understanding before Helga continued.

“Afterwards, our Mama is bound in an identical manner to us – although with a much larger dildo and catheter – and our Mistress turns off the light to sleep peacefully.  The television then switches over to Germany's favorite Anal Extreme Amateur Channel for the night.  We get to nod off watching young women not much older than ourselves undergo penetrations that we would not believe possible – well, we would not believe possible if not for the fact that we watch this channel every night!” Helga said with a hearty laugh that shook her enormous rack. 

“That is just amazing!” Laura commented as she watched the straps come to life once again to impale Helga’s sister an inch deeper onto the massive dildo.  The younger woman moaned incoherently past her cock gag.  “How much of her weight is actually on her breasts?”

“Most of it, ma’am,” confirmed Helga.  “The dildo mount becomes free floating when the mattress drops.  This bed really does not work so well with small-chested women.  Although, thanks to all the growth hormones in the water supply, the average eighteen-year-old American girl has D cup breasts.  However, Voluptuzym has been in the German water supply for almost a decade, so the average bust size of a German eighteen-year-old is a large F cup or a small E. This gives German parents much more... “material” to work with; and since Masomaxicin has also been in the water supply for over a generation, nearly all German women – myself included – find breast torture like this highly erotic!”

“Amazing!” Laura repeated.  “My secretary Tanya is European.  No wonder she can get away with gaper panties all day and still be as dilated as she is!”

“Well, she probably sleeps on a Gute Nächte Bett at night!” replied Helga happily.  “Would you like to see how a normal night progresses in time-lapse?”

“Sure,” said Laura.

Helga pulled a tablet out from underneath the bed and brought it to life.  She tapped a few keys on the screen to bring up the video she was looking for.  “You might recognize the sleeping woman,” she hinted as she passed the tablet to Laura.  Sure enough, the massive, bound H cup breasts and impressive hips of a nude Helga suspended over her bed were unmistakable.  Just as she said, her braided hair was securely tied to her wrist strap and an inflatable gag was visible between her cheeks.  The large bulge in her throat told Laura that the dildo gag was not for amateurs.  The soft glow of a television set cast a light down from the ceiling.  In the dark background, Laura could make out the shape of Helga’s sister, who was bound identically over the other side of the queen sized bed they shared.  The dildos half impaled into both women’s assholes looked to be impressive.

“How large are your dildos?” asked Laura.

“Well, this video was taken last year, so about nineteen centimeters – err, about six-and-a-half-inches – for me; I’m almost up to six-and-three-quarter-inches now!” she replied proudly.  “My Schwester had about a four-and-a-half-incher at the time.  Push play to watch the video,” she said helpfully.

Laura did and the action sprang to life.  Helga’s abdomen bulged out impossibly as her rectum was flooded with a high volume enema.  It then collapsed back to normal and her bladder would then make a much smaller but equally impressive bulge against her stomach.  As the time-lapse video progressed, this process repeated constantly.  While this was happening, Laura noticed Helga and her sister get pulled backwards inch by inch until each was over two-thirds of the way impaled.  While Helga’s sister continued to slowly move farther down all night, Helga herself was impaled much quicker.  For the last thirty seconds of the video, Helga didn’t move any farther down; though her guts continued to be pumped full of water at a regular interval.  Obviously, the older, bustier sister had bottomed out halfway through the night and the dildo couldn’t physically go any deeper.

When the video finally stopped, Laura commented coyly, “I guess you went to sleep with a larger dildo then next night?”

“Noticed that, did you, ma’am?” Helga said with a shy smile.  “Ja.  I told my Mama I needed a larger dildo before this was made, but she wanted me to sleep one more night with that dildo.  I really do not like not being able to breath when the dildo buries itself into my lungs.  It is hard to sleep!”

“I can imagine!” Laura said knowingly.  She knew firsthand how hard breath came when a dildo was that deep.  “How large are your enemas and bladder cleansings?” Laura asked curiously.

“I can normally take a five-quart enema after sufficient stretching – that’s in addition to the volume of the anal dildo of course.  For my bladder, I normally take around two quarts,” the milkmaid said proudly before continuing her sales pitch.

“The Gute Nächte Bett also comes with several options,” Helga said as she retrieved her tablet from Laura.  She tapped the screen a few times and handed it back with a video already running.  “This is one of my favorites: an additional strap for the Infinity Strap.”  On-screen Helga had an additional, horizontal ratchet strap attached to the Infinity Strap binding the bases of her breasts.  The straps holding her ankles and wrists would release, while the strap to her tits would tighten.  This pulled her forwards about a foot.  Then the straps would reverse and pull her backwards a foot.  Back and forth she would rock with all her weight pivoting on her bound tits.  The massive dildo in her ass would pull out so that only about a third of it remained inside and then slam back in to its maximum two-thirds depth.  The large outline of the rectal dildo was clearly visible against Helga’s soft tummy as it forced its way deep into her body and up under her ribcage.  In the background, Laura could see her sister rock forwards and backwards in time with Helga; the slightly smaller dildo buried deeply up her rectum making an even more noticeable bulge against her more toned abdomen.  The bulges of both women’s inflated bladders were also clearly visible in the soft light.

“The straps never actually get any slack in them, so there is always strong tension pulling your breasts away from your ankles and wrists; fully adjustable, of course.  You basically get rocked back and forth, swinging on your breasts,” the blonde milkmaid commented as they both watched her on-screen self’s anal orifice get ruthlessly and uncaringly violated on her bed.

“And the best part,” Helga said happily as she zoomed the video in.  Laura gasped as the unmistakable glistening of thick lubricant on the sandpaper-like texture of a heavy-grit punishment plug was unmistakable in the glow of the overhead television.  At this close zoom of the ultra-high definition video, the rawness of Helga’s poor sphincter was equally unmistakable.

“A punishment dildo?  All night?” Laura exclaimed!

“Ja!  Every Saturday night for as long as we have slept on the Gute Nächte Bett,” Helga confirmed.  “Of course, our Mama insists she needs a punishment ride every Saturday and Wednesday night,” she grumbled in obvious envy.  “My Mistress will not let us have punishment rides twice a week until we are twenty-five.”

Laura’s appreciation for German masochism was reaching a new high!

The bed in front of them came to life again to draw Helga’s sister downward another half inch.  Laura glanced down at the suffering young woman as Helga took the tablet again.  She was in a bladder cleansing rotation right now.  Nearly half a gallon of liquid must have been inside the blonde’s bladder for it to distend out that far!  Looking into the bound woman’s eyes, Laura could clearly see the masochistic ecstasy she was experiencing.  In fact, it looked like she was trying to suck the cock gag deeper into her throat.

“This is another of my favorite options,” Helga said as she passed the tablet back to Laura.  The video once again showed Helga bouncing back and forth – pivoting by her bound tits again.  Instead of a stationary dildo, this dildo was mechanized and using deep, powerful thrusts to propel the busty German woman forward and upward – gravity and the ankle and wrist straps would pull her back downward and backwards.  Despite the ball-like appearance of her H cups, their jiggle from every impact was easy to see.  Laura zoomed in herself this time to see not a punishment dildo ripping into Helga’s rectum, but a thickly veined dildo none the less.  “I like the pain the first option creates in my tits better, but this one isn’t too bad either,” she commented.

“And the Spin-Drill option is okay, but not my favorite,” Helga said as she exited the video and brought up another.  While the saleswoman switched movies, Laura noticed several dozen video thumbnails in the folder; all of Helga on her bed.  This one was her stationary once again, but the dildo rotated steadily inside her dilated asshole.  This smooth dildo looked oval shaped and manipulated the busty blonde’s asshole deliciously.

“This one is a little better: the Rotator” the saleswoman said switching videos again.  This time, the dildo mounted in on-screen Helga’s rectum was rotating a few inches off-center, but around a central axis and remaining horizontal the entire time.  As the thick, round dildo rotated, it would lift Helga’s torso up a few inches then to the right, then down, then to the left, and back up; over and over again.  Laura could clearly see the front end of the dildo work itself around the woman’s innards by the outline against her stomach.  “All the extra movement really makes the breasts sore the next morning,” Helga commented as they both watched her huge tit-orbs swaying from side to side.

“I would imagine,” Laura commented and licked her lips.

“Of course, when the Spin-Drill option is combined with the Rotator and the extra ratchet strap for the Infinity Strap – now that is almost too much for even me!  Almost…” Helga said with a shudder as she brought up another video.  This one showed the now familiar twenty-four-year-old being rocked back and forth, swinging on her massive H cup tits again; stomach fully distended with a massive, high volume enema.  Judging by the glistening lubrication on the huge oval shaped dildo spinning and rotating in her ass, it was another punishment dildo.  Laura also noticed that Helga wore a full gimp hood and her long blonde hair was done up into pigtails; which exited through holes in the hood and were then tied to each ankle with additional straps.  “I had gotten in trouble that day so I was being punished,” Helga clarified.  “It was not pleasant!”

“How textured is that punishment dildo,” Laura inquired.  Her eyes were glued to the suffering woman on the tablet.  “Medium grit?”

“Medium/heavy,” Helga confirmed.  “I put a dent in my Mistress’s BMW!”

“Ouch!”

“Ja!”

The spinning motion of the oval-shaped, medium/heavy grit punishment dildo was a bit faster than its off-center rotation around Helga’s insides.  The dildo would spin a little over three times for every rotation.  The rocking motion of the bound woman was not in sync with either the spinning or the rotation.  Laura surmised that these factors combined to ensure that every part of Helga’s ruined colon would get severely pulverized with equal brutality.  As always, her younger sister was right next to her undergoing the same punishment.

“I thought you said you were being punished,” inquired Laura as she focused in on the smaller woman’s near identical treatment.

“I was, ma’am; but my Schwester thought it looked like fun and wanted to ride too,” the busty German answered.

“I’ve got to ask – and be honest with me – do you actually get any sleep on that thing?” asked Laura dubiously as she watched Helga and her sister suffer on the tablet’s screen.

“Well, not for punishment rides or with most of the options added,” Helga admitted, gesturing towards the tablet and the monstrous punishment dildo that was spinning, rotating and being thrust deeply into her tightly restrained body as she rocked back and forth from her bound tits. “I am normally in a pain-filled, orgasmed-out zombie state for most of the night.  Not very restful, I must admit; but it sure is enjoyable!  That is why we usually only do punishment rides on Saturday night so that we have all day Sunday to recover.

“However, with the normal setup of just being impaled down onto a stationary dildo, I usually just zone out after an hour or so and a few dozen strong orgasms,” she continued.  “I might wake up a few times during the night for a particularly violent orgasm, but I normally just sleep through most of them.

“The breast suspension took the longest to get used to when I became of age,” Helga added, “But after a few months, the pain in my chest just merged in with the pain in my bottom to become one big pleasant sensation.”

“It all just seems rather extreme,” Laura commented, “Even for me!”  Not that she wasn't seriously considering it.

Helga shrugged; a motion that set her massive tits to bouncing provocatively.  “I realize that the Gute Nächte Bett is far beyond what natural masochism could allow me to endure and find pleasurable – let alone to get a good night's sleep on – but you have to remember that Germany adds a liberal amount of Masomaxicin to the water supply; so our masochistic urges are greatly amplified.  That being said, we do highly suggest that you get a prescription for Masomaxicin for as long as you sleep on the bed.”

“I can see how that would be a requirement,” Laura said nodding her head.  She had no doubt Veronica would prescribe her a sufficiently strong dose of eight-hour Masomaxicin pills for bedtime.  Knowing her friend's sadistic streak, Laura figured that she would probably end up with a double maximum strength prescription; just for good measure.

“Oh! Just a quick note,” Helga remembered.  “While the normal, smooth, stationary, graded dildos that gradually get wider are proprietary, the dildo connection point itself is a universal connection.  There is nothing special about the punishment dildos in the videos; they are just normal dildos like the ones I am sure you have at home.  Although, it takes special, hollow-core dildos to administer the enemas.

“So I would just need a set of the graded dildos to start off with the basic setup?”

“Yes, ma'am,” Helga confirmed.  “We do have several packages to choose from, but most come with at least three starter dildos of your choosing; based on your current maximum dilation.  Of course, I would recommend getting the smallest dildo sized to your current maximum.  You’d be surprised at how quickly your bottom will be able to… accommodate the larger sizes!”

“I have no doubt,” Laura commented dryly.

Glancing towards the bottom of the tablet, Laura noticed that the video was eleven hours long.  Whistling silently, she began to scroll the video forwards an hour at a time.  The rocking, spinning, and rotating punishment ride continued without interruption.  Whenever Helga’s bladder was inflated, and her colon wasn’t pressurized with water, Laura could easily watch – by the outline it made against her skin – the thick punishment dildo forced its way into Helga’s rectum again and again as it rearranged her internal organs.

“Uncut and unedited, ma’am,” Helga confirmed as Laura continued to scan forwards.  At nine hours, Laura saw that her sister had been taken down and the sunlight was showing through the large, un-curtained bedroom window.  As she saw cars driving past, she realized that anyone driving or walking down the street had an unobstructed view into Helga’s bedroom and her ongoing punishment.  It was at this point that a nude, attractive, older looking version of the thick, heavy-titted blonde came into view – Laura assumed this was her mother.  Her breasts were a darker shade of red than the rest of her body with deep red marks at their base; which prompted Laura to wonder if the mother had thought that a nice, long, hard punishment ride sounded like fun too.  The newcomer went over to the window and opened it up to the morning breeze.  As she did so, the older woman’s ruined and dilapidated asshole hung down uselessly between her nicely shaped buttocks.  Coming over to Helga’s bed, she tapped a few buttons on the footboard’s display and the rocking motion of the tortured young woman nearly doubled!  She was now less rocking back and forth on the anal dildo than she was being slammed onto it.  Laura could only imagine the internal bruising that would result from such severe treatment.  Despite herself, she knew she would really enjoy it.

“My Mama has always insisted that it is good to have a strong finish,” Helga commented as she watched the suffering of her on-screen self-increase exponentially.  The older blonde on screen touched the display a couple more times to increase her daughter’s pounding a few more increments before nodding to herself and walking off frame.

Scrolling forward another hour, the milkmaid still quickly rocked heavily back and forth on the punishment dildo; her bladder distended with the pressure of the cleansing and the dildo still ravaging the depths of her rectum.  Out through the window, Laura recognized Helga’s mother standing on the sidewalk with another pair of women talking idly and gesturing into the bedroom at her daughter’s suffering form.  The pair of women were nodding in agreement and commenting nonchalantly.  The mother wore a tank top over her massive, braless rack and a pair of gaper panties spreading her ruined hole into a wide hexagon of awe inspiring proportions.  The angry red flesh of her abused rectal tissues was clearly visible in the video and only further confirmed Laura’s assumptions on Helga’s mother’s previous night.  The other two women wore thin blouses and jeans, so Laura couldn’t tell from the angle what was in their backsides, but the clear outline of four aroused nipples was evident against the fabric of their tops.

“And of course, all of these promotional videos are on the website if you ever care to view them at home, ma’am,” she said as both aroused women watched the on-screen punishment go on and on.  “If you want to watch someone closer to your own age sleeping in a Goodnight Bed, my Mama has a few promotional videos as well,” Helga added as she closed the video, switched folders, and brought up another video.  This one showed the older woman Laura had just watched from the previous video suspended over the right side of a king sized bed while another woman slept soundly on the other side; Laura assumed that was Helga’s Mistress.  The suspended woman was bound with the loop strap option and rocking back and forth with her long blonde hair tied to her wrists – just like her daughters – and her abdomen bulging with an enema the size that would make even Laura cringe; but without the overhead strap to suspend her by her tits!

“My god!” Laura exclaimed at the older woman’s extreme method of suspension.  Unconsciously, she grabbed her own breasts and held them close to her chest protectively.  While her hands were there – without even noticing – she began twisting the vicious torture clamps that still crushed her sensitive nipples. 

“Ja, she does not like the top suspension strap for her punishment rides,” confirmed Helga; choosing not to comment on her potential customer’s nipple twisting.  “The tension in the horizontal breast loop strap and the ankle and wrist straps is enough to keep her suspended, but it really hurts!” she added as they observed her mother’s massive tits being pulled almost off her nearly bent-backwards torso.  The huge punishment plug she was rocking back and forth on was easily seven-and-a-half-inches – possibly larger – in diameter and covered in heavy grit sandpaper like texture.  While the dildo was not off-center rotating, it was spinning pretty fast.  It also looked to be vibrating brutally; Laura assumed that was another option Helga hadn’t shown her yet.  Assuming Helga took after her mother, the size of the dildo was of little surprise considering the wide, family hips the two shared in common.  There was a lot of space in hips like that for some truly monstrous insertions!

Laura tore her eyes off the suffering woman when she noticed the large television set up in the corner of the master bedroom.  Zooming the video in, she confirmed that the on-screen image showed two younger women – Helga and her sister, Laura assumed – rocking back and forth in another bedroom on what were undoubtedly punishment dildos of their own.  “It is about 3:00 AM Sunday morning: Punishment Night!” Helga said, bouncing happily in fond memory.  “My Schwester and I have been riding for almost four hours; with another four hours to go for her and six for me.  Our Mama has only been riding for maybe three hours and our Mistress will take her down around noon; so nine more hours for her.

Laura did the mental math: twelve hours of punishment riding for the mother, ten for Helga, and eight for her sister.  She shook her head.  Damn!  That did look painfully enjoyable!  She knew Naomi would love this too, but her tits were nowhere near large enough for proper suspension.  She saw a trip to Dr. Dermott’s office for a full-strength prescription of Voluptuzym in her ultra-masochistic, middle daughter’s very near future.

“I assume not much happens on Sunday afternoon around your home?” asked Laura as she zoomed back out to watch the mother get horribly fucked by the Goodnight Bed. 

“Usually not,” Helga replied.  “Our Mistress normally spends most of the day packing our bottoms with F-24 so we’ll be ready for work on Monday,” she added as she watched her mother rock back on forth on her bound tits and ride the huge, heavy grit punishment dildo. 

"Of course, just by swapping out a few of the straps, you can totally change how you are bound," Helga said as she swiped her tablet a few times to bring up another video.  "This is one of my favorite options for punishment rides."

On the video, two women were laying prone on a bed with their legs drawn up past their shoulders and tied to the headboard, with their arms bound tightly behind them.  Each pair of large breasts were severely garroted at their base with old-fashioned rope, turning a deep shade of reddish-purple and topped with what was likely extreme clamps of some kind.  Between each woman’s legs, two more women knelt on the ground and were busy working both of their arms up the widely dilated rectum before her – each well past the elbow.  Laura was taken aback when she noticed Helga’s mother as the reclining woman on the right and Helga herself kneeing on the floor with her sister.  She assumed the other, older blonde woman on the bed was Mistress.

“Scheisse!” cried Helga in surprise.  “How did that video get in this folder?  Sorry about that,” she said as she closed the video.  “That was just family time last week.  I did say that Mistress’s prescription only counteracted most of the effects of Masomaxicin.  She enjoys extreme anal just like the rest of us – well, maybe not as frequently,” she added as she closed the video and moved it to a different directory on her device. 

Laura nodded in understanding and tried not to giggle at Helga’s embarrassment.  She only saw the video icons in the new folder for a second or so before the saleswoman navigated away, but what see did see confirmed her belief that Helga’s family was very close and loving indeed.

“Anyway, here is the video I wanted to show you,” the saleswoman continued quickly.

Instead of the normal position of being bound face-down on the bed and then having her torso pulled backwards at a sever angle, on-screen Helga was bound face-up this time.  Her legs had been pulled backwards so far that they were behind her shoulders.  She wore cuffs on her ankles; these had straps on them running to the headboard.  Her arms where pulled over her calves and then crisscrossed behind her back where her wrists where cuffed and strapped to the footboard.  As expected, her succulent H cup breasts were bound tightly at the base with another strap running upwards and supporting most of the thick twenty-four-year-old's body weight.  Her head was pulled backwards by her hair again, and her mouth was held wide open by a ring gag set behind her teeth.  Just like in the other video's Helga has shown Laura in the past few minutes, the headboard and footboard straps where rocking the on-screen woman's body back and forth to fuck her helpless ass with a wide, evil-looking punishment dildo.  Unlike the previous videos however, an additional dildo was mounted to the front of the bed and fed into her mouth.  Every time Helga rocked forwards on her darkened and bloated tits, the thick oral dildo would sink deep into her throat. 

As always Helga's sister was bound identically right next to her.  Both young women were illuminated by the overhead television and rocked back and forth on their large, bound tits as their anal and oral fuck holes were violated by dildos.  With their torsos bent over in this manner, the passage of the two thick anal dildos were not as easily apparent as when they were doubled over in the opposite direction.  Laura could still barely make out the outline of Helga's rectal destroyer under her abdomen as it forced its way deeply into her voluptuous body.  The thick tool violating Helga's more petite sister's asshole was easier to make out against her more toned belly. 

"Well... That's different," Laura concluded after watching the debauchery take place on the video for a good fifteen seconds.  Zooming in on Helga’s groin, Laura could see the younger woman’s sphincter straining as it was pulled away from between her buttocks only to be pushed inside as the dildo passed forcefully in and out of her body.  The soaking wet pussy above her ruined asshole glistened in the light of the overhead television as juice slowly leaked out of her font hole and onto the huge dildo violating her nether orifice.  Laura shifted position uncomfortably as she felt a drip of cunt juice slide down her own legs.

"Ja!  Not much sleep happens in this position.  You must time your breathing to keep pace with the rocking," Helga added.  "This makes for a very long night of punishment riding."

"I can imagine!" Laura confirmed.

“And this one is always fun,” Helga continued as she tapped the screen a few times to switched the video back to herself again.

“Wait, I’m as sold as I’ll ever be,” Laura said at last, tearing her eyes away from the on-screen milkmaid being anally violated in some new and painful way.

“Excellent, ma’am!” Helga exclaimed as she took back her tablet.

“So, what are the price points?” asked Laura.

“Well, who can really put a price on our anal wellbeing,” replied Helga smoothly as she brought up a screen with package options and prices.  

Laura fidgeted internally.  She knew she had to back out now if she didn’t want to drop a significant amount of money on this new bed.

“I recommend the Full Deluxe Model – that’s basically what you were watching me and my Schwester sleeping on – and it comes with free shipping!  I’ll put you down for the king size bed some you’ll have plenty of room.  I also suggest the Assorted Punishment Strap Package and the Breast Suspension Upgrade,” Helga said as she quickly tossed items into Laura’s virtual shopping cart before pausing, “At least I assume from your reactions to my suffering that hanging from your lovely breasts all night was something that you were interested in?”

Laura only paused for a second to bite her lower lip in consideration before responding, “You assumed correctly.”  She had just committed herself and she knew it. 

“Excellent, ma’am!  You won’t regret it – much,” Helga replied happily.  “Now, let us talk punishment options.  The Spin-Drill and Rotator options can be excruciating separately, but together, your bottom hole will never be as sore and utterly ravaged!” she explained as both items ended up in the cart as well.  “I assume you have a set of heavy grit torture dildos at home?” Helga inquired.

“Torture dildos?  No, but I have a set of painful heavy grit punishment plugs though,” replied Laura with slight trepidation.

“Punishment plugs are very effective, but they are just not in the same league as true German engineered torture dildos,” Helga said knowingly as she added a set of extra-large, light-grit Schlampenzähmer – roughly translated as, ‘Slut Tamer’ – torture dildos to Laura’s shopping cart.  Helga winced and shuddered slightly at the memory of the last time she and her sister rode their own Schlampenzähmer back home.  There wasn’t enough Masomaxicin in the world to enjoy those diabolical phalluses for more than an hour or so; not that anyone came to either of their rescues during their frequent, extended punishment rides.

“Oh, do you have any daughters living at home that you would be interested in setting up with their own Gute Nacht Betten?” Helga asked expectantly.

“Two eighteen year-olds: Cora and Emily – and a twenty-two-year-old: Naomi,” Laura replied without even thinking about it.

“I assume Cora and Emily share a room?” Helga asked as her fingers paused on the keyboard.

Laura nodded.

“Excellent!  So a queen size for the eighteen-year-old twins and a full sized for the older daughter,” Helga continued happily as she tapped additional items into the cart.  “Are your daughters as well-endowed as their mother in the breast department, or do they need a support harness?  D cup or larger is really all that’s required for secure suspension.”

“Two harnesses,” Laura replied as she felt her wallet get lighter by the second.  She signed as Helga continued on and her shopping cart grew in size.  Here we go again…

Preview of, Anal Etiquette: Politics as Usual

By CypherWest

If the proceeding story interests you, read on and then look up Cypher’s material.  I mean, who wouldn’t want to read a spinoff of the Etiquette Universe?!?  At the time of this writing, Cypher already has half a dozen or so chapters published.

Foreword from Lord Odie

Politics as Usual is a spinoff of my Anal Etiquette stories. While set in the same Etiquette universe, there will be creative differences going forward that neither Cypher nor myself plan to justify against each other’s work. In other words, we’ll probably both take our stories in different – although at times similar – directions.

In laying out the background for the story Cypher wanted to write, I was forced to define certain aspects of the Etiquette universe that I’d never really put much thought into before – specifically, the political differences between the United States and the European Union; as well as the various political factions within America itself. So here’s what’s been going on behind the scenes in everyone’s favorite anal universe:

First, a few random tidbits that I’ve never formally defined: the five-to-one gender imbalance in the Etiquette universe came about as a botched genetic manipulation by several of the world’s governments to combat overpopulation.  The goal was to make humans less fertile, but only succeeded in making male fetuses significantly less common. Even trying to clone males often results in total failure of the process; or a female embryo.

Extreme female anal dilation actually began as a fad in the mid-2020’s. With the massive proliferation of pornography – unimaginable a few decades prior – driven by the ever more accessible internet, anal sex had become anything but taboo. All it took was a single, incredibly popular female reality television star – famous only for being famous, or course – to admit that she was addicted to anal dilation on national television for the practice to become commonplace with the impressionable youth of the world. Within a generation, mothers had begun teaching their daughters the proper ways to dilate their anuses so they could hang out with the cool cliques. Commonplace mother/daughter incest developed as a natural extension of that interaction.

True lesbianism isn’t any more common in the Etiquette universe than it is today. Bisexuality is not just no longer a taboo; it’s actually actively encouraged amongst the female population. Even today, there are two kinds of women in the world: those who admit to being at least a little bisexual and those that lie about it. (I make this statement based on my extensive lifetime of research while dating American women. I’ve only dated a single woman who emphatically denied not even being a little bit curious. The rest freely admitted to being curious or having had experimented in the past…)

In an effort to make American school children “smarter” compared to the graduates of other competing countries, high school in the US now lasts for five years. The driving and voting ages are now 21. The drinking age is 18. No one has really smoked tobacco in generations. Due to the astronomical costs of higher education, most college students live with their parents until they’ve graduated; normally, this is around the age of 23 or 24. Average life expectancies are around 120 years old. Thanks to anti-aging treatments and modern medicine, most people can maintain a healthy sex life well into their 80’s and 90’s – while still looking like they’re in their 40’s or 50’s.

The year is 2097!

Now for the political stuff: The United States ceased being dominated by an oligarchal two-party system in 2038 when Congress couldn’t pass a funding bill for 19 months due to rampant partisanship and the government nearly collapsed. To prevent this kind of political deadlock from happening again, the existing parties were broken up and the US constitution was rewritten into a parliamentary system similar to the United Kingdom. Two coalitions of political parties eventually formed out of the initial free-for-all: The Conservative Coalition and The Opposition. Although, individual parties can and do change affiliations regularly depending on the government in power at the time and disagreements on the key issues of the day.

The Traditionalists and the Progressives are the two primary parties in the Conservative Coalition. Both consider themselves to uphold conservative social values in that they fully support female anal dilation; they just differ on what they consider publicly acceptable. The Progressives want all the silly hypocrisy that exists in the US to end. Everyone already knows that extreme anal dilation is extensively practiced by the vast majority of the female population, so why should it not be openly tolerated? They would argue that it’s just stupid! This is the dominant political ideology in Europe, and why public nudity and the displaying of anal gapes are totally acceptable.

On the other side of the spectrum, the Traditionalists don’t want to publically acknowledge anything sexually explicit because it takes them out of their comfort zones; and God forbid anyone should be forced to feel uncomfortable! This ideology bears similarities to current day political correctness, but taken several more steps towards the absurd. Traditionalism is the dominant political ideology in America and why most people treat anal dilation with a strict, “Don’t Ask. Don’t Tell.” policy.

There are other fringe parties in the Conservative Coalition as well: Protestant Crusaders, Mad Doggers, Patriarchs, etc. Protestant Crusaders are similar to the Traditionalists, but they think anal dilation is a sin that should be practiced; while at the same time punished severely. The Mad Doggers actually want to strip women of all their civil rights and revert them to a state of property. Patriarchs just want to see more social and political power given to men.

The Opposition is currently dominated by the Constitutional Loyalist, Dolists, Feminist, and Equalist parties. The Constitutional Loyalists are the major party and generally support anal dilation in a manner similar to the Traditionalists, but primarily want the restoration of the original US constitution. Dolists are a loose grouping of ideologies that generally want a welfare state over a capitalist one. These parties are allied with, “The Crazies” for political reasons.

Equalists and Feminists are the, “bad guys” of the Etiquette universe. Equalists want to restore the gender balance, do away with female anal dilation, and officially classify anal masochism as a disease so that federal funding can be allocated to eradicate it. The Feminists are the polar opposites of the Mad Doggers and believe that women should rule the world and men be reduced to property; although their official position on extreme female anal dilation can vary from election cycle to election cycle.

Edited by lordodie
Missed a few things

Thanks for this fantastic looking (haven't read it complete so far) sequel of the Anal Etiquette series.

As German understandably, I love the Helga-family, especially because in your mind, European women can stretch her sphincter much more than American's.

Another interesting thing is, that all readers which are only familiar with the metric system, now can visualize the dimensions of the toys the female buttholes have to handle in your stories. As technician I know the translation between the stystems, but I think that a few readers are shocked, when they read 'last year, so about nineteen centimeters', and now, I think all can imagine, that she can take more than 20 cm...

"Bob2300" influence?  I don't get the reference, but I feel like I should...

Well, that was a quick Google search:  bob2300

lordodie

bob2300 wrote "Nurses" and other similar stories. Some of his stories have co-authors like Sadarax. You posted link on them some time ago. 

Edited by anonym2006

8 hours ago, anonym2006 said:

lordodie

bob2300 wrote "Nurses" and other similar stories. Some of his stories have co-authors like Sadarax. You posted link on them some time ago. 

i believe this is what he was referring to.

http://greggerbits.tripod.com/stories.html

scroll down the page about 1/3 of the way.

Thank you for the correction!  It's been quite a while since I visited that site.  It looks like I have some catching up to do!

Possibly there is a misapprehension because of my reply above... I love this really large and partially unrealistic diameter of your female buttholes and I think all your readers love it too.

Due to the reduction of the diameter of toys and butthole openings in the Helga-section, there is a conversion error between the systems.

Now you write: “Well, this video was taken last year, so about nineteen centimeters – err, about six-and-a-half-inches – for me; I’m almost up to six-and-three-quarter-inches now!”

But 19 cm correlate to 7,5 inch. So when you want the changes to the smaller sizes in inch, what I personally dislike, you have also to change the value of the metric system to 'laughable little' sixteen-and-a-half centimeters...

Doh!  Bad writer!  That was a stupid mistake.  The intent was to reduce the dilation of a "mere 24-year old" to something that was in-line with what I'd already established for that age range.  After all, Helga still has a couple more decades of increased dilation to look forward too.  I haven't really decided yet, but I figured the maximum possible dilation for any woman in the Etiquette Universe is somewhere in the 8-9 inch range.

Realistic?  Probably not.  But I've always attributed my motivation to USSO/Knockout's artwork anyway.  Basically, I consider the Etiquette Universe to be a fleshed-out version of his art.  Check it out if you're interested.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.