"Having to go" feeling after insertion and straining

DeCervs

Hi! I've been inserting objects for a while now. 

An hour or so after I finish playing, I get this feeling of "having to go". So I sit in the toilet but of course, nothing comes out. The feeling goes away after some straining, and the cycle repeats two more times or so. 

I think it's the internal "readjusting" after being expanded and straining.

It's not painful or anything, sometimes just an inconvenience, and sometimes I even enjoy the repeated straining feeling in the toilet, but i'm not always in the mood to having to go and sit 3 or 4 times after I play.

I wonder if someone else has this feeling too and how does you deal with it.

btw, this is the thermos I take up (almost halfway): http://images.esellerpro.com/2152/I/324/33/flask_1600.jpg

I get the same feeling, especially just after depth play. I heard that the sphincters are "self controlling" and after some straining, they still believe something needs to come out. Hence the feeling of having to go. 

Heh... I guess I've just been sticking stuff up my ass and stretching it for so long that doesn't happen any more. LOL.. give it time ;)

On 04/06/2016 at 8:09 PM, pigbtm said:

Heh... I guess I've just been sticking stuff up my ass and stretching it for so long that doesn't happen any more. LOL.. give it time ;)

Ha ha, same here. I do remember similar sensations to what the OP describes, but it's been a long while since the last time. :)

After trying to crap from a completely empty colon a few times, I figured I'd just ignore it. Now, either it's become natural or I'm so torn up inside it no longer happens except for a larger size stretch, and even then it's only for a half hour or so.

Ass-cunt kegels seemed to help, too. After a big, new stretch jam a hard round ball, like a pool ball, a little smaller than the stretch toy you used with a cord through it (you don't want to lose it) inside your hole, stand and almost push it out just until you feel your hole stretch, then, squeeze it back in. Do this until you're bored or horny. If you get bored, which is not likely, push it out, if horny, you or someone should take care of business before removing it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.