Downside of prolapse?

Guest matthew.winterbottom

Ok, so after about 17 years putting stuff up my ass, ten years dedicated stretching, and about six months now of trying to prolapse... I'm finally getting close. I know that I will one day have the hanging prolapse that I want. And that's fine.

What I kinda want to hear about is... what's the downside? I haven't experienced any negative side effects of stretching my asshole. The more I stretch it the better stretching it feels. I fist myself daily (at least once a day but I've just been doing that and now I'm sat here with a raging boner and all I want is to go do it some more) and it feels awesome. I can feel my insides coming further outside every time but all it's done is make the fisting and the fucking feel so much better. Is there a downside?

I'm away to go fist myself some more. Please, I want to hear from you all! What's the worst thing about having anal prolapse?

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I haven't found any downsides yet: all good so far! Have had mine for about a year and still have full control. Lucky enough to have a GF that finds it a turn-on too. 'All her own work' she says (that's not true- been fisting/stretching as long as you at least!) Only thing I wonder is what it'll be like say 20 years from now. That's not enough to stop me wanting more though...

Hi Friend ..... :)

If you create a schedule and observe the anus and rectum convened and will have no problems ..... Enjoy ..... :) 

Yeah, I think I do still worry that once achieved, it is a permanent alteration to how my body functions... but at the same time it's an alteration that I want to make. I guess there might be regrets down the road, but everything negative I've ever heard said about prolapse has come either from people who have acquired the condition naturally and unintentionally, or from medical(ish) people who see it only as a problem that needs to be fixed. Obviously no doctor can say to a patient who presents with a prolapsed rectum that they should stick with it and maybe they'll learn to enjoy it!

It's hard for me to judge how close I am to full prolapse, but my rosebutt is definitely coming on well. Pics to follow, I promise!

I have a prolapse naturally however I've had no problems with it and have stretched my alot. Its gotten bigger since stretching but its not huge.

• 1 month later...

Have had mine for almost ten years and still trying to make it bigger.  No issues. It will not go back in by itself unless I kinda stand with my ass up and head down low (gravity).  Sometimes it takes a while that way.  I'll have to admit I'm addicted to it, love how it feels.  Only concern is I'll eventually make it enormous and if I'm 90 or something and cant easily get it back in.  There is no better ejaculation than when your prolapse is hanging out imo

Didn't know there was a "downside". Everybody should be able to do it naturally. My sister in law has one that hangs 6 or so inches and now loves it almost like it was a baby. When she baths she pushes it out and washes it like it was any other part of her body as naturally as can be. I've banded my cock to get hard, because I can't any more, and stuck it in it before it goes numb and orgasmed in spite of my hormonal status, it feels amazing. Someday I hope to have one at least just as big, for now it's just intense anal.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2016 at 1:01 PM, jdeesohs2012 said:

Personally, I want to stretch my rectum and ass to the absolute max and I don't really care about incontinence. Just me personally.

Precisely. For me, I feel like it's a worthy price to pay to do what I do to my asshole. When I consider just how permanently wrecked I want to make my hole, incontinence seems to me an acceptable inevitability. 

• 8 months later...

I too want my prolapse to hang out. I want it to be enormous and not be able to go back in on its own.

5 hours ago, Hangdown said:

I too want my prolapse to hang out. I want it to be enormous and not be able to go back in on its own.

Well, you've got about a meter (3 ft) of colon, and with it doubled back inside it's 18 inches, so, that's about the limit. Heard you DO NOT want the rest to prolapse, that would be very bad. Like like I say, if you do, I want to see photos of it before you get medical treatment, though.

17 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Well, you've got about a meter (3 ft) of colon, and with it doubled back inside it's 18 inches, so, that's about the limit. Heard you DO NOT want the rest to prolapse, that would be very bad. Like like I say, if you do, I want to see photos of it before you get medical treatment, though.

If my wife has her way it will be that big. I don't think I would complain too much.

15 hours ago, Hangdown said:

If my wife has her way it will be that big. I don't think I would complain too much.

Please, please share the progress! You can even demonstrate jacking off with it on your cock.

Hey. I'm not sure if I've posted much but I've been researching and been playing with pumps, dildos, and plugs like most on here. From what I've read, and tried, I've noticed a decent way to progress is like any other work out. A good diet, hydration, and practice. The first two are up to you. But be at your required health. I've been practicing with a realistic dildo as hard and fast as I can for as long as I can that day straight, alternating arms when tired. Usually only lasts an hour. But sometimes a good session will last only 30 minutes. Try doing this in the morning or as early as possible. Later that day, I pump, stretching the hole before. Do so like how every guide says on here; in the hole, pump until light feeling. Feel and listen to your body, be safe. And do this until you don't want to or it's uncomfortable. Wait two days to repeat that. The next day I stretch my hole with plugs as big as I can for as long as I can. I try to do this around mid day or closer to bed time. Wait two days to do this process. The next day will be a break to do nothing. Repeat. I have noticed a bump as most describe starting to develop and get harder/bigger inside. It just recently started to be able to push my hole open a little giving it that stretching feeling. Remember to use lube all the time. Don't worry about pausing to get lubed back up. It'll help. Also relax during your sessions. And kegal excersizes when you're not to remain in control of everything. Again listen to your body. When I first started to realize I was starting to prolpase, it was very uncomfortable. Gas was harder to pass while pushing, but helped sometimes. And had weird dull pains. Those have gone away and I'm still trying to get bigger. My goal is to be able to stretch out my hole anywhere I push it out and have it stay out on it's own. Don't really care about the size. 

While I don't have a full prolapse but enough of a rosebud for it to be noticeable there is one "problem" I've noticed. Having that bit of fear when having to push out a fart and you feel something and are not sure if it's assmeat or something far more gross. xD

3 hours ago, RyuuDairenjaa said:

While I don't have a full prolapse but enough of a rosebud for it to be noticeable there is one "problem" I've noticed. Having that bit of fear when having to push out a fart and you feel something and are not sure if it's assmeat or something far more gross. xD

I've noticed that it depends on what's happening before. Like if I'm squatting for more than a minute or so my lips begin to emerge and engorge. Stay that way and I end up with a full on ass-cunt and little prolapse started. If that hasn't happened I figure it's a fart, and not sure, I should be "situated" just in case.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.