Does fisting cause prolapse?

masterfister1969

i've been toying my ass with my own fist and big toys (up to 4" wide) since the late 90's...so almost 20 years.  i'm in my late 40's now and i'm starting to get a little concerned if all of this abuse is going to finally take it's toll in the form of a prolapse if i don't knock it off soon.  i know a lot of people here WANT to have a prolapse, but i most definitely do NOT.  It's hard to find any info online as to whether or not a prolapse is caused from extreme anal sex such as big toys and fists.  can anyone weigh in based on personal experience?  at least one doctor in an online interview (http://www.letagparfait.com/en/2014/01/27/doc-what-are-the-risks-related-to-extreme-anal-sex/) stated that fisting won't cause a prolapse and that it's a constitutional thing.  i need more proof.  anyone?

I don't have any definitive answer as we're all different, but I'm at the same age and stage as you. Similar history, by the sound of it. I've been fine for many years with reasonably regular big toys and fisting, and no real side-effects. 

I have been actively working on a prolapse in the past couple of years though. Pumping seems to have made a real difference. Perhaps pretty regular double-fisting over the past few years helps too.

Anyway, since stepping these things up a notch I've developed a prolapse in the past year. That's with almost daily practice in one way or another. It hasn't caused me any problems so far, and I can choose whether it's in or out (tbh I reckon the years of exercise have given me better sphincter control if anything). The whole process feels like a gradual and deliberate progression rather than a sudden 'OMG my guts have suddenly fallen out!' type thing.

I'm perfectly happy with where I am right now: it definitely adds to our sex life- my other half has no problems with it- but I also completely understand it's not for everyone!

Just pay attention to what your body tells you would be my advice: if you have warning signs then lay off...

Same here - almost 50 yoa, big dildos and fisting since my early 20s.  No sign of a prolapse whatsoever. Nice big rose, that`s all. I guess you`d have to daily double fist for some years to get a prolapse accidentally - or you have to work actively with a pump. Keep on playing, and don`t worry too much!  :dude:

Same here - almost 50 yoa, big dildos and fisting since my early 20s.  No sign of a prolapse whatsoever. Nice big rose, that`s all. I guess you`d have to daily double fist for some years to get a prolapse accidentally - or you have to work actively with a pump. Keep on playing, and don`t worry too much!  :dude:

"nice big rose"  isn't that technically a prolapse though?

• 2 months later...

No a rose is where you can push and show your anus wide open and your rectum in full bloom. Prolapse is when your rectum can be pushed out of the butt.

DGG is obviously one of the champs.

• 9 months later...
On 7/15/2016 at 2:11 AM, AzFrNick said:

No a rose is where you can push and show your anus wide open and your rectum in full bloom. Prolapse is when your rectum can be pushed out of the butt.

DGG is obviously one of the champs.

wouldn't that technically be the beginning of a prolapse though?

• 2 weeks later...

...A rose is just the way it looks when you pull a Big dildo out. Ive just been playing for 10 years with toys not bigger than 7 cm wide but I have s rose shown when pulling it out... The asshole is open, the flesh is shown... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2017 at 1:07 AM, 1337shiznit said:

The answer is no, fisting does not lead to prolapse.

No... the answer is "I wish."

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.