Hole stretching and impotence

ShowIt

I doubt it. Is this %100 impotence you're talking about or a once in a while event? I believe you could desensitize yourself during a session, making it difficult to achieve an erection WHILE stretching.

Stretching with big Things may cause numbness due to decreased blood flow and pressure to the nerves running to the penis. This can still be the case several hours after the stretching session.

If I try to force the XXL Stretching ring (Diameter of 115mm and full metal) into my ass, I will notice the numbness after several minutes. The numbness disapears after several hours.

Would lubes cause a decrease in blood flow in that area, thereby saturating the tissues and "clogging" blood flow? Wouldn't the sensation sort of mimic neuropathy, temporarily? Thanks for the replies so far :)

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't matter to me, I prefer to orgasm while limp, anyway. The only time I fuck hard is when I tie my cock to get it huge and purple before ass-fucking my wife.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.