Question for depth players.

jdeesohs2012

I've been getting into depth play recently and half of the time when I go deep (18 inches), I sometimes end up with little bits of poo on the dildo. This question mainly for you depth players. I'm normally a very thorough cleaner and I douche 20+ times before playing and I make sure the water runs clear, I've almost never run into shit with width play (stretching). The question is, how do I clean really deep into my colon and I do I stretch that second sphincter wide? I'd love to learn how to stretch my prolapse.

Guest edungsten5858

I have not tried depth play yet, so my observation may not be valid, but I use a 1 gallon bag and try to take about 3 quarts each time a take an enema.  LIke yourself, I have no problems with stretch play other than residual enema because I am too impatient to get started with some challenging penetration.  I play in the shower when my I know that I am rushing a bit.

You need to use a good amount of water and make sure it gets well up into the colon above the sigmoid. I've used a few methods of doing this, I started by using a shower hose inserted right up to squirt water into the top of the colon, then I made up a gravity fed enema system with a length of hose pipe. But now I find I can lie in the bath and use an old shampoo bottle to fill up my bowels with about 10 big squeezes of bath water. The trick I find is to do this once, holding it all inside for a good while (5 minutes plus) to let the water get everywhere and loosen everything right up to the top of the colon. Then get out of the bath and sit on the loo for 10 minutes allowing your bowels time to contract and push letting everything out. Then I do the exact same again. Then I lay in the bath and just do a few shallow rinses to make sure everything is out all the way done.

I then leave it all well alone for a day before playing to give the bowels time to absorb any water that may be left up there.

I find that this method then gives me at least 3 days of absolutely clear play, even with my deepest toys (20"+) , and sometimes even up to 7 depending on how much I eat.

In fact , recently , I've found myself doing this routine almost twice a week and I've not had go to the toilet 'normally' for months!  :)

I go on a little diet the day before play and the day of the play. Its something like: water, fruits, water, veggies water, yogurt and some more water (everything in small quantities, except the water) :) Then the day of play a light cleanup do the job perfectly. I'm not going very deeply tho..

• 3 weeks later...

If I've fasted I'll just wash out several times by filling myself up with water, warm seems to relax your insides a bit sooner, until my belly bulges and I can just feel my insides start to stretch and then let it gush out. I usually have to message remaining water down by pushing in along my colon by hand like a toothpaste tube towards my ass-cunt.

If i don't want to fast that long I use a 5/16 inch inside diameter clear vinal hose with a small ball with a hole through it on the end. It's about 3 feet long and I snake it up inside me until the end reaches the far end of my colon. I run the warm water through it and let it drain out of my ass-cunt until it's clear. If you go slow it actually feels good as you feel it work its way through your colon.This will especially wash out every last thing so I take a probiotic for a few days after.

My insides seem to go into overdive and make loads of fresh, clear mucus to replace what got washed out, perfect for natural lube when stretch-fucking. I also use it for lube if I or my wife hand-fucks me. I also find that it takes a couple days to need to crap, giving my ruined ass-cunt time to recover without leaking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, so I'm not into massive toys and going for size like some of you. I just love anal.

I don't feel the need to douche though, I don't mind getting shit on my toys or shit on my cock at all. It's all part of the fun for me.

I always smell my dildo after I pull it out.

Edited by Grind

• 2 weeks later...

The other posters are right, I have a longer shower shot head that is meant for getting up in your colon to put water past the sigmoid bend.  You need to go slow and make sure you get a couple of good cleanses up there.  You'll know when you have because the water won't all come out with a push, you'll have to wait around and evacuate on the toilet... and it'll have a more acrid smell to it as there is generally still some stomach mucus that far up that hasn't been absorbed by the intestinal evacuation process.  Enjoy it though! At least for me anyway there is a fun of taking in that much water and feeling full and expelling it out!

• 1 month later...

The best tip I was ever given was to like on your back in a bath and then use a shower attachment to flush yourself out until clean. Laying on your back seems to make the "path" easier.

Ben

I usually diet a bit before, making sure I go with fruits and lots of fibre. I usually play in the evenings when my girlfriend's at work, so I tend to skip dinner when I'm planning on playing. 

If I'm in a hurry, I use the sport fucker shower attachment to gently flush beyond the sigmoid. This does the trick, and I tend to be sqatting in the shower and just letting it evacuate as I flush. 

If I have a little better time, I use the shower attachment first, and the go over to a gentle fill ut with about 3 litres of luke warm saline water from an enema-bag. I lie on my side and switch sides after evacuation to make sure to get anything stuck in the nooks and crannies. :-) 

To help the reflexes push the water out, I usually use the intimidator from doc johnson to give it a little push. Then I'm able to get everything out within an hour or so. 

I use the shower hose and an 18 inch double dong. The first few loads of water go down the toilet but after that I continually fill as much as I can take and expell, fucking the dong in between to keep it open while I clean. 

Once nothing more comes out I clean up and start playing

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.