Jacque-ing 3

bodusha

Chapter Three

There was a negligee panties and bra by the filled tub. I found the water hot as I eased into the bath. My tits were raw and my pussy was so loose the water filled me up. It felt good to wash, inside and out.

There was food in the kitchen, and the house was empty, silent. I checked the doors, locked, just like he said… I wanted to be possessed.

Going to back to living room I found the drawers locked as well, all but one. On the shelf were a row of DVD movies titled “First Fist For _____”, again and again the same title with a different woman. WOW, I was going to enjoy this show. I checked the one open drawer, on a red pillow was an even bigger dildo than the one in the car. Back to kitchen to make coffee I thought I was going to enjoy being possessed. 

The negligee, panties and bra were strange to wear, they didn’t fit! The bra was an underwire and was way too tight with cups that were too small. You know the look, my tits wanted to pop out of the tiny thing. The panties were actually too big, loose around my hips and fully covering my ass, I had to hike them up to above my hips to keep them from slipping down, this was going to be annoying to have to pull up to not drop my drawers! The nightgown was the little baby doll style that you never see anymore. Tight around my breast and ribs, it barely covered my hips so that my ass and crotch was more that exposed, there wasn’t any shoulder straps, flimsy elastic held it over my tits. To say I was having a wardrobe malfunction would be an understatement.

I had just finished a bowl of cereal and was enjoying my first cup of coffee when the large TV came on and Jacques appeared on the TV screen on the kitchen counter. He explained that there were cameras throughout the house and when he was away he could stay in touch. The TV switched to a split screen again and I could see myself standing in the kitchen next to his face. He wanted me to turn and bend forward to show my ass to the camera, and spread my ass cheeks so that the panties pulled up into my butt. “Oh, Bobbie, you are going to be such a special treat as we explore all the many pleasures a woman can offer. First there will be a period of preparation as you adjust to my needs. I called the diner and explained that you were going on a long trip with me, your boss wasn’t surprised, and he said you’ve taken time off before. So enjoy your first meal in your new home and I’ll be back soon. Remember I can watch you, so be a good little girl!”

I was surprised at how small the apartment was. The kitchen had no few furnishings, just a stool and a high counter that jutted out from the wall. There was a locked door next to the bathroom and another locked door on the other side of the living room. A door to the foyer at front door was also locked.

I filled my coffee again and took the first DVD out, it was exciting to imagine what I might find on the video. Was it a preview of what I would experience? I was surprised to see a beautiful woman in the back seat of open car, wearing a bikini, and stopping at secluded beach. She was with two muscular dark native men who took her into the water and then back to their beach blanket. The men stood kissing then pushed her to her knees to begin what was going to be a very hot three way fuck. After she sucked them both off she was bent over and one man eased her bikini bottom down while she sucked off the man lying in front of her. This was getting me hot as well and I had the monster dildo in my hands, sliding it over my tummy, knowing it would be deep inside me while I watched the orgy on the beach get going.

Suddenly the screen switched to show me holding the dildo and Jacques again looking at me. He was smiling, “I can you know how to fill your idle time. There will be time for that later. Now I want you to begin a little training regime to prepare you for tonight when I return.  In the kitchen cabinet is a box labeled Step One. You will prep for me and it will take the entire day. Make sure to do everything the instructions require and remember, I am watching you. I will see you later. Don’t worry about the time, I’ll know when you are ready.”

In the box was Stool Softener capsules, Miralax Glycol powder, Correctol Laxative tablets, Bisacodyl suppositories, Fleet Glycerin suppositories, mineral Oil, and on the counter a bag of grapes and large can of corn, Psyllium Husk Fiber, Poweraide sports drink mix, and 8 Slim-Fast Protein Shakes.

The instruction was to mix Miralax, mineral oil and the Psyllium Husk Fiber in the blender and drink 32 oz. with five Correctol Laxative tablets. I then filled a bowl with the corn and grapes and the rest of the mineral oil and swallow as quickly as possible.

Jacques came back on and to say how well I am doing and that it was time to finish watching the beach video. I felt quite bloated with everything I ate but settled into the sofa to enjoy the show. My cramping began almost immediately as I squirmed to try to get comfortable. Massaging my tummy helped but not for long. As I started to get up Jacque popped on screen again and said I could not relieve myself until the video ended.

That little bitch on the beach was taking her sweet time to make sure her partners were having the best day ever. They took turns on her in every position and she wanted more. I could not take any more and nearly shoved my panties into my ass to avoid making a mess. Jacques came on again and said if I had an accident on the way to the toilet he would have to spank me.

I made it! After what seemed endless I was able to clean up and collapse on the sofa again. Jacques was there to tell me how pleased he was and I should drink 16 oz. of Poweraide and a Protein Shakes before I was ready to start step two. A box in the bathroom had a new set of instructions.

Mix 2 oz. lemon juice concentrate, 2 oz. liquid castile soap, 2 spoons Arm & Hammer baking soda with 4 gallons of hot water and mix thoroughly in the pail. Fill the first enema bag with 1 quart of the mix and hang the bag on the shower curtain rod and. Take the entire enema while standing and hold it for 2 minutes before evacuating. Refill the bag with 2 quarts and take the enema on your knees with your shoulders on the floor. Again remain in this position for 2 minutes before relieving yourself. To prepare for the final enema fill the tub with warm water and fill the bag with 4 quarts of the solution. Lying on your back in the tub slowly take the entire bag and remain in the tub while massaging your massive gut. You may finger fuck your pussy but do not allow the enema to escape. Imagine the two men on the beach fucking your ass as you look down at the massive bulge your fully inflated intestines have made. Now go ahead and let it out, if your bath water turns brown you will shower and have to repeat the entire enema regime. I was shocked that as the water shot out of my ass I was in a disgusting brown mess. Once I showered clean it was time to rinse and repeat.

Finally I could dress again and totally exhausted I laid on the sofa. There was Jacques again, “You have been a very good girl today. You can rest now, I will be with you soon”.

Thanks !!!, good set up, nicely written. The first part of the story is real hot and the prospect of anal play is tantalising...

Eager girl is the best in stories !!

• 1 month later...
Id love to see those voltorb explode Could you please post the youtube link? ___ [b][url=http://www.botmasterlabs.net/xrumer/]XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin[/url][/b]: the BEST soft for [b]Facebook[/b] / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion! [color=red]Only TODAY: [b]-30% DISCOUNT[/b] for XRumer![/color]

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.