Moms ruined holes

raxtus24

I peeked through the door crack to the living room to see my mom bouncing up and down on what was probably the biggest dildo in the world. It was 3 feet tall and around a foot thick. She was taking 2 feet of it on every bounce. I knew mom was a bit of a size queen because I had found her dildo collection once, but that was before I left for college. Apparently, the last year she had taken the size queen thing to the extreme. Her pussy was absolutely ruined now. When she would reach the top of the dildo her pussy would prolapse slightly before she would drop back down causing an enormous, obscene bulge to appear that made her look 9 months pregnant with triplets.

The bulge went up between her massive 42kk cup breasts that were natural causing them to jump around crazily and slap her in the face, which seemed to only turn her on more, because she started bouncing harder; Taking a little more every thrust down. Every time she would come up, a little more of her cunt would prolapse, until she eventually reached the base of the monstrous dildo. The bulge was in front of her slutty, ecstasy-covered face. She put her hands on each of her massive tits and wrapped her tits around the bulge and began to tit fuck her bulge. After a few minutes of tit fucking her bulge, she fixed her legs underneath her like she was fixing to jump and pushed with everything she had forcing her up the dildo very rough and very fast. She used so much force that she actually jumped off the floor; Her feet and everything leaving the floor. The dildo was outside of her body, but her destroyed pussy had prolapsed to the point that, although she was about a foot above the dildo, her ruined womb had prolapsed out and was still attached to the dildo.

When she was at the peak of her jump: mom reached down, grabbed her ankles, and pulled her feet behind her head where she locked her feet in place. Then she dropped back down in an instant, slamming her full weight down on that monstrous dildo. Her ruined cunt gave absolutely no resistance, which made me wonder how often she did this. The entire 3 foot long dildo impaled moms cunt and mom started screaming "ALMOST ALMOST I ALMOST CAME JUST A LITTLE MORE ALMOST THERE I'VE GOTTA FUCKING CUM JUST A LITTLE MORE". Then mom did something amazing: she reached behind her and, even though her cunt was stuffed beyond its breaking point, she still managed to shove both of her hands up what I now noticed to be her extremely loose asshole. She then pried her hands apart, pulling her asshole wider and wider. She kept pulling harder and harder until there was about a 9 inch gape between her hands. She gave one more massive pull and, even form where I stood, I could hear her asshole rip.

When it ripped moms body jerked and tensed up. She groaned out a loud "YYEEEEESSSSSSSSS" and she came. It was the most intense thing I've ever seen in my life. The first strange thing I noticed was her already enormous breasts swelled up greatly. They turned a dark red color then blue and then a dark purple color. They had swollen up to almost twice their size and the skin was very taught, like a drum skin. Then her moderately sized nipples swelled up till they looked like large apples, before one of the most erotic things I've ever seen in my life happened: milk just exploded from her tits with such force that milk managed to splatter on the wall on the other side of the room, over 15ft away. It also hit the the ceiling and the floor. Her breasts were actually being jerked around by the enormous pressure of the milk being released and they were flopping everywhere. The massive bulge that was the dildo buried deep in my moms body started rippling and swelling like a water balloon. It started from the top of the bulge and worked its way down.

It wasn't until her pussy started making really loud farting noises that I realized that it was her pussy juice not being able to escape and building up in her cunt. Her pussy got to where it couldn't contain it and pussy juice shot out from all around the base of the dildo, quickly flooding the floor. Then I heard a really loud gurgle fart sound that came from her ass, which was now being held open almost a foot by mom's hands. There were slight traces of blood around her hole from where it ripped. Her asshole turned inside out. A little over a foot of her colon shot out of ass, splatting wetly on the floor. Out of the end of her prolapsed colon, massive amounts of wet and solid shit started spraying out everywhere. Moms face was the worst: it contorted in ways that made her look inhuman. Her eyes were extremely bloodshot and were rolling back so far that you couldn't almost make out the eye stems at the bottom of her eyes. They were bulging out to the point where I thought they would pop out. Tears of, what I assume were pleasure, were pouring from her eyes. Her nose had somehow bunched up and made it look like she was wearing a nosehook, even though she wasn't. You could actually see her nostrils constricting in orgasm and snot was pouring out non-stop. Her mouth was open so far her jaw had to have been dislocated. It seemed as if you could have fit a grapefruit in her mouth. She was vomiting profusely and her tongue was like a snake coming out of her mouth, stretching further than any human tongue should reach. At one point, her tongue went up her nose; Licking out as much snot as it possibly could. To be honest: while watching all this happen, even though I hadn't touched my self once, I had already came in my boxers 3 times. As I came a 4th time, I blacked out.

crazy masturbation, nice extreme stuff thx, more like this thx !!!

the almost guro ending is pretty visual maybe the son get in the game next or back in her womb ...

If you try this at home, don't forget to drink a lot of water before and after your activity.Or else you could suffer from deshydratation :)

If you want to continu this story, you could add some peehole insertion. And as we are beyhond any reaslism, wouldn't mind to see some nipple fucking too.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm planning on starting a new story that I will update occasionally but I'm planning on starting it out by writing out a scenario that will need a lot of different characters similar to the one in this story but anyone can write in and add their own characters as they see fit just wondering if anyone would be interested in this?

• 1 month later...

I'm planning on starting a new story that I will update occasionally but I'm planning on starting it out by writing out a scenario that will need a lot of different characters similar to the one in this story but anyone can write in and add their own characters as they see fit just wondering if anyone would be interested in this?

So what about this project? I have some free time currently so I could writte some stuff.

I'm curious about how you see the organisation of this. Does anyone that want to contribute just add cool things to the story or is there some rules to your game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Should I write a story about how the mother in this story eventually ends up at Raxtus House?

I'd love to read that :)

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

l'ho letto solo ora ma lo trovo fantastico, forse troppo frettoloso nella conclusione.. poteva dipanarla meglio la storia e, a mio avviso... poteva benissimo continuare con il culo slargato della protagonista, usandolo come la figa con megapenetrazioni e distruzione dell'ano
cmq fantastico

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.