DLing .rar files, leatherdyke.cc

coop087

Hi everyone!

Ive been trying to download clips from leatherdyke.cc a few times before, and also movie clips shared here on the forum by you guys.

The problem is when i download the rar files and try opening them ( wih winrar ) it tells me i need another file to be able to open the one im interested in watching. For example, i tried to download part 2 of a 3 part clip the other day, and when i open part 2 it tells me i need part 3. So im wondering if theres just something wierd going on with my PC or do i actually need all parts to be able to watch the clips?

Thanks

Right, so now ive got all the files. But as i try to open them with winrar it tells me the files are corrupt? Is this normal? I cant open them, winrar doesnt let me :(

Right, so now ive got all the files. But as i try to open them with winrar it tells me the files are corrupt? Is this normal? I cant open them, winrar doesnt let me :(

yes, it happens sometimes, only a waste of time

• 6 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.