Isabel & Georgie

jpw

“Can I borrow your phone?”

“Sure, what do you need it for?” Reaching into the central console without taking her eyes off the road Isabel handed her phone over.

“Just wanted to check the score, can’t be bothered to wait.”

“You literally have no patience.” She tutted. “Three, eight, four, two.” Giving the code to unlock the phone she concentrated on negotiating the traffic while Georgie tapped away beside her.

“Uh, I think...um…”

“What is it?” Pulling to a gentle stop at the red light Isabel looked over at her friend. “Georgie, come on, what is it?” It wasn’t like her to be at a loss for words.

“I just went to google it and something weird was on the screen.”

Isabel tried to think what she could have seen but nothing immediately came to mind. “Show me.” Glancing over she tried to see but Georgie just shrugged her shoulders and dismissed it.

“Oh, never mind, think it was me clicking on something random.” Giggling she turned up the radio and started to sing along, all the while furiously tapping away on Isabel’s phone.

It had been a simple shopping trip into town, a mixture of window shopping and convincing each other to buy things they really didn’t need, and as per usual Georgie had dragged her into a lingerie shop for a boyfriend she didn’t have. But as ever her response was that she should wear it for herself and no one else, and perhaps that was the reason Isabel had practically filled one of their largest bags with tissue wrapped silk and lace.

“This traffic is ridiculous.” Isabel sighed as her fingers drummed against the steering wheel in frustration.

“Take the next left, I’ll get us home quicker than the sat nav.”

“If you get us lost again Georgie I’ll kill you.” She growled lightly but still hit the indicator and followed her directions.

“Oh Izzie, you know you can trust me.” She patted her thigh to emphasise her point.

By the time she was really paying attention Isabel realised that they were no closer to their small shared house than when they were stuck in traffic. “Right then genius, why have you stopped us here?” Turning the engine off she closed her eyes and rested back against the headrest to hear the excuse.

“I lied before, I did find something rather interesting on your phone, and I’m shocked to be honest.”

“Huh?” Isabel felt her body run hot then cold, it wasn’t as if she purposely kept secrets from her best friend, but there were some things she wasn’t comfortable with other people knowing. Sweeping her long dark hair over one shoulder she sat up straight and did her best to look Georgie in the eye.

“This turns you on?” She presented Isabel with the image that greeted her.

“Shit.”

“Can I take that as a yes?” Tilting it back towards herself she gazed down at the girl bent over, ass pointing at the camera, hands reaching behind herself and pulling her ass apart. “I mean it’s pretty out there.” Scrolling down Georgie kept showing Isabel each one. “You’ve got a bit of a thing for asses huh?” The same girl was filling her asshole with her fingers, then a large dildo, then her fist.

“Stop.” Making a grab for the phone Isabel failed. “Please stop it.”

“Why? It’s hot, so hot.”

“What?” Isabel squeaked.

“The idea of you getting off on this is so fucking hot.” Georgie’s head was spinning. “Here’s me thinking you’re a little bit naughty, but in fact you’re filthy.” She could hear her voice get breathy. “Please tell me it goes further than just looking at photos.”

Isabel’s mouth opened at how cool Georgie was being with it all. “What do you mean? She whispered.

“Do you do what she does?” Squeezing her thighs together at the thought of Isabel plunging her fingers deep into her ass, the gasp that left her mouth was from the sound of one, then two belts being unclipped.

“Is this why you brought me here, to the middle of nowhere, quiz me on what I get up to when I go to bed early, or I say I don’t feel like coming out?”

“Yeah.”

Groaning Isabel stared out into the field she was parked in front of. “Yes I do. I do have a thing about asses, and yes I do what she does, and more.”

Turning her body to face her friend better Georgie had to find out more. “More than fisting?”

“Yes.”

“Fucking hell, so you can fit this inside you?” Picking up one of Isabel’s hands that was resting in her lap she made it into a fist and sighed. “You’re...fuck...more?”

“Yeah, I like it rough okay.”

“Stop holding back.” Taking a risk Georgie carefully slipped her hand between Isabel’s legs and cupped her pussy. “You’re so getting hot off of this, telling me how much you like fisting your ass. How much can you take?”

She had always found Georgie pretty and having her fingers massaging her pussy through her jeans was helping to loosen her tongue. “Oh fuck it.”

“Is that a request?” Taking her hand back she quickly unbuttoned Isabel’s jeans and peeled them back to reveal her panties.

“You want to know what really turns me on?”

“Of course.” Dipping her fingers beneath the soft material Georgie sought out the heated wetness of her pussy. “Tell me your dirty little secret.” She purred against her ear. “But start from the beginning, this is too good to miss out on.”

Isabel sighed, there was no way she was getting away with it, Georgie was never dropping this. “An ex had a thing for anal.”

“Please tell me it was Jake.” He was hung.

“Yeah, so I let him talk me into trying, and you know how big he was, so I never started small.” Shrugging she wondered if Georgie would back down, but instead she found a couple of fingers focusing on her clit. “Ohhh. By the end of it he almost got his hand into me, but you know the story of us breaking up.”

“You carried on, didn’t you?” Moving her hand down Georgie found a finger slipped into Isabel’s pussy easily, she was sopping wet and begging for more.

“Yeah, I didn’t stop until I could fist myself.” The moment it first happened left her a shivering mess on her bed, getting past her knuckles was the hardest part, but when her hole eventually closed around her narrow wrist Isabel only hand to pump her arm a couple of times before she was squirting all over the covers.

“Fuck!” She yelped, then she looked around, they were definitely alone. “Show me.”

“Huh?”

“I need to see that, I need to see you put your fist in your ass.” Georgie panted with need, suddenly the idea was turning her on more than she ever expected, squeezing her legs together again she felt how wet her own pussy was.

“In here?” Looking at the back seat she knew what she had done before back there.

“Yeah. Get back there and show me your ass.” Fingering her friend, she toyed with her clit until she gave in with a breathy whine. Together they got her out of her jeans and threw them in the footwell, and in a few moments Isabel was doing her best to clamber into the back seat. “No point wearing these, is there?” Georgie snapped her panties against her skin as she turned around to watch her friend struggle out of them, flashing her the damp folds of her pussy.

“Good thing I bought lube today.” Naked from the waist down Isabel reached into one of her bags and took out a bottle, clicking the lid open she coated a couple of fingers and began to circle her hole. “You better take something off too.” Looking over her shoulder she watched Georgie tugging her panties down, her dress already up around her waist.

“Better?”

“More.” She demanded as he pushed her index finger past the first ring of muscle.

Staring openly at the ease in which Isabel was stretching her hole finger by finger, Georgie rid herself of her cardigan and pushed the straps of her dress and her bra over her shoulders. Then tugging the material down she exposed her small and pert breasts, her nipples already hard. “There, both of us will have loads to explain if we get caught.”

“Might as well take it all off.” Isabel taunted as she teased her hole with the tip of her thumb.

“You too.” Georgie shot back as she shuffled out of her dress altogether, leaning back against the dashboard she got herself the best view, legs wide her hand began to rub lazily at her pussy.

“Fine.” Seeing how much Georgie was getting into it she pulled her hand free to unhook her bra and free herself of her vest top. “See how loose I am already.” Isabel proved it by wriggling a single finger in her hole easily.

“Fucking hell.” Isobel’s ass was far from a typical tight pucker, as he finger moved her hole was loose and shiny with lube, Georgie pushed two fingers deep into her pussy, the burn of the rapid stretch making her gasp quietly.

Then with more lube on her hand Isobel began in earnest to fist herself, when she pushed the tip of her thumb in she arched her back in the exact way she knew worked to help her slip in. Time was limited so she went faster than normal and tried to use her other hand to help force herself in, but it wasn’t quite enough. “Georgie, grab my arm, force it in. Force my fist in.” Desire was pulsing through her strongly now, her inhibitions completely gone.

“Don’t want to hurt you.” Reluctantly taking her fingers out of her pussy she balanced herself on the front seats so she could use both hands.

“Can't, my hole's ruined, come on.” She groaned as she tried again in vain.

Taking a deep breath Georgie wrapped both her hands around Isabel’s forearm and slowly began to drag it down to force it into her ass, then taking one hand she pushed on the bend of her wrist and in a few moments it had disappeared into her body. “Fuck, it’s in.” She cried out as Isabel groaned loudly.

“Feels so good.” Moving her hand up and down a little she felt how much looser she had gotten recently, her ass felt so much sloppier which left her smiling as she started to fuck herself with her fist.

Georgie was left watching in awe as Isabel’s fist pumped inside her ass, fingering her dripping pussy she checked they were still alone and moaned loudly as she watched her hole get stretched even further. With one hand concentrating on her pussy, Georgie brought the other one up to play and tease her nipples, tugging on them until they were painfully sensitive.

“Ah, yes, yes, yes.” Riding her own fist Isabel tried to bring it out to the widest point before shoving it back inside to stretch herself further, over and over again she did it until she found she was loose enough to punch fuck herself. It usually took her much longer to get to this point, but she knew how turned on she had become was helping her out.

Georgie was watching with her mouth open, her friend was just punching her fist in and out of her ass so easily, each time her hand was pulled back her hole gaped. It just hung open, it was slack and loose. But she was enthralled with the exhibition, she couldn’t take her eyes off the dark hole in front of her, not until Isabel groaned deeply and her face was the picture of pleasure.

“Ugh.” Tracing her fingers around her hole she could feel her prolapse begin to push out, the silky flesh keeping her open in front of Georgie. But she wasn’t in the right mind space to care what she thought as she began to spread her hole further, her fingers pulling her ring as wide as she could and pushing hard.

“Fuck. What is...Izzie!” She watched Isabel rub her hand roughly over the pink flesh hanging out of her hole, the folds covered in lube and pulsing as she kept pushing.

“Hnnn.” Bearing down she felt it grow further, maybe it was a little larger than last time she went all out. “Fuck this feels so good.” Taking her hands away she could feel her prolapse keeping her ass open, now she could play further.

“What does…” Leaning forward Georgie was enthralled by the exhibition. “Can I touch?”

“Please!” Isabel arched her back to give her the best access. “Put a finger in the centre, right down the tube.”

Sucking on a finger she experimentally brushed it against the soft folds, her pussy twitching at the alien sensation, it was soft and hot. “Feel good?”

“Yeah, more!” The moment Georgie slotted a finger inside her she began to fuck herself on it, asking for more until there were three fingers inside her, teasing and playing with her. “Fuck!”

“Curious.” Georgie choked out, the moment the thought popped into her head she had to do it, she had to taste her ass. Flicking her tongue against the flesh that surrounded her fingers she sought out the folds and ripples that were pulsating, it was dangerous and forbidden, but it was addictive.

“Don’t you dare stop, tongue fuck my ass meat.”

The rawness in Isabel’s voice spurred Georgie on further beyond all her barriers and comfort zones, and within moments she was pulling as her ass cheeks and pushing her tongue deep inside. Groaning and humming she found herself truly enjoying the moment despite the awkward angle. “Ooh.” It had slipped back inside.

“Put your fingers inside and pull my ass apart, I’ll push it out.” It took a couple of tries, but her prolapse was hanging out again and Georgie was mouthing at it hungrily, sucking and tonguing it feverishly. It was heaven. No one had ever touched her like this before.

Georgie couldn’t believe she was getting off on it so much, Isabel was grunting as she pushed her fingers inside of the hot pink flesh, pouring more lube on to keep everything slick. Making a fist she pushed her hand fully inside Isabel and pulled it free quickly, her ass falling out easily. “Fuck. I want this.”

“Want?”

“Yeah, want your hand in my ass.”

“Really?” Isabel panted as she looked over her shoulder. “You want an ass like mine?” Pushing hard she felt her ass expand further.

“Not quite, want to try a fist though.”

“In that little virgin ass?” Isabel smiled. “I want your fist first, help me.” Grinning she started to push her prolapse in.

Georgie had one hand rubbing her swollen clit and the other joining Isabel’s, as they worked together she moaned, the soft, hot flesh continuing to turn her on. When Isabel sat on the back seat Georgie was beckoned over to sit on her lap, doing so she watched the lube coating fingers that soon sought out her ass.

“Just relax, it will feel so good.” Circling her hole she pushed the tip of her finger in, and slowly Isabel dragged it in and out until she could get the whole of it in, Georgie all the while squirming and moaning in her lap. Dipping forward she took an already hardened nipple into her mouth and sucked on on it gently, just hinting at teeth

The second finger felt more uncomfortable, but soon the stretch felt so good, so welcome she asked for another. Instead she got a couple of fingers in her pussy instead.

“Will hurt too much, don’t want to ruin you too quickly.” Isabel murmured before licking around her other nipple, loving the way Georgie couldn’t stop whining in pleasure. “But you want that huh? A little rosebutt? Me licking that sweetness, pushing my tongue inside of you, it feels so good you know, somewhere no on touched before.” Georgie was crying out, arching her back and tipping her head backwards, on of her hand playing with her clit, the other reaching behind to feel her stretched hole.

“Close.” She whimpered as she pushed her own finger in alongside Isabel’s, it burned but she wanted to feel truly full. “Oh god!”

“Georgie!” She flood her lap as she came, her pussy squirting hard as she clamped around her fingers, pulling them out had her falling into her body, rutting mindlessly as her orgasm shook her body.

“So good.” Georgie sighed as her senses came back to her. “Oh.” Feeling how wet Isabel was she checked again with her hand, cupping her pussy she smirked. “Your hands are amazing.”

“Mmm.”

“And your ass, never thought I would find something like that sexy.”

“It is, huh?”

“Yeah, don’t know why, it’s so extreme, but I do.” Sighing happily she sat back up. “You’re so beautiful.”

“So are you.” Cupping her breasts Isabel teased her nipples hard again with the pads of her thumbs before releasing them, watching them bounce a little. “So perfect.”

“Thanks.” Isabel’s breasts were bigger than hers, but still pert. “We should probably go before we’re caught.” Giggling she trailing a few fingers over nipples, watching them harden quickly.

“Hmm, probably a good idea, hard to explain all this lube away.” Smiling she reached over to kiss Isabel lightly as she squirmed a little. Between them they got dressed in almost all of their clothes, leaving their underwear bundled in shopping bags, their nipples erect against the fabric of their tops.

Georgie watched on as Isabel peered out of the window. “You okay?”

“Yeah, need the toilet now.”

“Huh, there’s trees over there.” Pointing them out she unclipped Isabel’s seatbelt. “Come on, you’ve show me yours.” Getting out of the car Georgie loved how the warm air felt on her bare pussy and uncontained breasts, luckily there was no one about as he walked over, flicking her skirt up, exposing her ass to Isabel after hearing the car door slam shut.

Knowing they were hidden between the lush green bushes Georgie pulled her dress over her head once more, this time completely naked. Crouching down before sitting completely Georgie spread her legs wide to show off her still wet pussy, relaxing completely she began to piss, soaking the dry ground beneath her, her fingers playing in the golden stream as Isabel stood in front of her.

“You’re so hot.” She was desperate now, and quickly tugging her jeans down she pressed a hand down on her pussy to stop herself from joining in just yet, loving how Georgie was so turned on by it. “Where do you want it.” All she had to do was open her mouth, so stepping over her she let a little out to make sure she could swallow it down before she began to piss properly. It filled her mouth and streamed over her lips and down her body, her moaning and swallowing sounding so good.

“More.”

She pushed a little and spurted some more on her face, the chants of ‘more’ had her pushing hard, hard enough for her prolapse to slip out again. “Fuck. Oh god.”

Swallowing the last of Isabel’s piss Georgie could see her ass, the sweet red flesh she wanted to play with so soon. “Thank you.”

“Anytime.” Isabell winked as she help Georgie off the ground. “You looked so hot, glad you’ve got some secrets.” Kissing her, she tasted her piss but didn’t care, their bodies were wet but neither of them cared about that either.

“Now we need to go.” Dressing yet again they watched each other openly, knowing that as soon as they got home they would be taking it all off again, in fact the moment the door was closed on the rest of the world it all came off. And clothes were forgotten about for the rest of the weekend.

Edited by jpw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.