Lemony Snickets

anuspainus

i'm not usually one to watch kids movies. i can do without shrek and all the rest, but if you haven't seen the lemony snickets movie, you really should. and here's why:

i'm a movie buff with a huge collection of movies and this is one of my very favorites. the writing is fantastic, the way it's filmed has a really artistic feel. even the closing credits are made in a way that i've never seen before. the 2 1/2 children who acted the main characters are beyond belief.

don't let the fact that jim carey is in this scare you away. he's actually really good in it. so, go see it or pirate a copy or whatever it is that you do, but you owe it to yourself to see it.

bump!

let's give it up for lemony... crazy.gif

I thought it would be a good role for Jim Carrey. It was better but Jim Carey really really sucks IMO. The movie was good but have seen many other better kids movies.
It would have been better without Jim, but the part was about as good as it will get for him. Jim should have stayed a standup. Seen some of his old stuff and he was FUNNY!!!!

• 7 months later...
I really liked "Lemony Snickets" but Jim Carrey does tend to get a little tiring.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.