Whole stuffed camel

anllover

Whole stuffed camel

In a cookbook called International Cuisine, presented by California Home Economics Teachers, 1983 (ISBN 0-89626-051-8), you will find:

Stuffed Camel

1 whole camel, medium size
1 whole lamb, large size
20 whole chickens, medium size
60 eggs
12 kilos rice
2 kilos pine nuts
2 kilos almonds
1 kilo pistachio nuts
110 gallons water
5 pounds black pepper
Salt to taste

Skin, trim and clean camel (once you get over the hump), lamb and chicken. Boil until tender. Cook rice until fluffy. Fry nuts until brown and mix with rice. Hard boil eggs and peel. Stuff cooked chickens with hard boiled eggs and rice. Stuff the cooked lamb with stuffed chickens. Add more rice. Stuff the camel with the stuffed lamb and add rest of rice. Broil over large charcoal pit until brown. Spread any remaining rice on large tray and place camel on top of rice. Decorate with boiled eggs and nuts. Serves friendly crowd of 80-100.

Its talibanalicious! notworthy.gif

Pig is a most magical animal. I would use it as a substitute. It might be hard to get he lamb into the pig, but I have faith in any animal that can be turned into;
pork chops
ham
bbq/smoked ribs
bacon
hot dogs
sausages
peameal bacon
fried pork rinds (hot and spicy please)
and many other things.

Plus you gotta love the little tails. And you can find a pig tail butt plug but NOT a cow one laugh.gif Lastly I would hate for you to get Mad Cow like William Shatner so stick the pig.

QUOTE(Bimboy @ Nov 11 2007, 10:53 AM) [snapback]64033[/snapback]

Probably safer to go with a horse
- sane, same size as the camel and you CAN get a horse-tail-buttplug.

Props to your kind suggestion sir notworthy.gif It is right on the money laugh.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.