Bigger prolapse than DGG. Does the video of these images exist?

I consider this to be the motherload. Like...her fucking colon just plops into the bathroom floor. Be still, my heart. 

Anybody know if this was a series of photographs taken or screens from a video? I went so far as to use google translate and write in the Japanese characters. It roughly translates to "Night Dynasty," and I believe it to be a defunct forum. That's the only lead I have. Any japanese speakers among us may have more luck.

If anyone knows where to find this video, I can die happy.

tumblr_noz77kz94u1unued9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_noz77kz94u1unued9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_noz77kz94u1unued9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_noz77kz94u1unued9o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_noz77kz94u1unued9o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_noz77kz94u1unued9o6_1280.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking for that for a while also. The Japanese BBS world is a series of confusing rabbit holes that translation apps can't really handle, and I'm not good enough to navigate it. I would also love to see this - I've come across some other Japanese toilet voyeur clips with prolapses (both anal and vaginal), but this is the grail.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe the pictures are fake. I've seen the movie and the prolapse is not that big. I tried to find the video again for another topic on RBB, but I could not find it. It's out there though

Are you sure it's the same one? I've seen a very similar video of a Japanese woman prolapsing in a public bathroom like this but it's definitely not the same person. Also, I believe that is on RBB, so maybe you're referring to that one?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can search on this forum (scroll down): http://www.33yese.com/forum.php

But I can't speak Japanese maybe try use a translator to register and ask someone there in English?

Edit: here's a translated version of the forum: https://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.33yese.com%2F

I managed to succesfully register using translation!

And was mistaken it's not a Japanese but Chinese site (maybe the girl is also Chinese??)

Edited by snoopyrawy

Ok I think I found the right direction to search: http://www.33yese.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=187

This one is called ''"WC toilet candid"  but it seems to be private you have to do this to gain acces:

Sorry, you need to upgrade in order to access the area after your user group, please click here to view details.

User groups or authenticated user has access to:
     [] Palace guards eight items, seven items [Guard], [] Guard Captain of six products, five products] [instrument guard, four products [Guard] 1000, [third grade] Imperial knife guards, two products [Guard] five thousand households, from [a product] Guard million, [is] a product Jinjun, deputy governor, [dynasty] Jinjun Kamijina captaincy, [Wuhuang bodyguard] ☆☆☆☆☆, who had become [VIP] ☆, [dynasty honor VIP ] ☆, big stallion [VIP] ☆, [inspectors] Wuhuang ☆☆, Great Wuhuang [I], [Wuhuang Guard] ☆☆☆, Wuhuang [guards] ☆, management group, student, Dean's Office, eager to help others, VIP, VIP [dynasty] ☆☆☆☆☆ diamond
[Dynasty Night Forum Home]
Edited by snoopyrawy

I looked for some vip join button but still nothing... we really need chinse speaker

383 clip is some mini prolapse/rosebutt too but betwen them I not see this what we look for :-(

There are a handful of poorly shot prolapses (both vaginal and anal) in their toilet voyeur series from years back, but if the one in the original post is from them, I haven't seen it. The PH stuff has leaked less frequently in recent years and it's hard to match dates to individual vids; there's a lot of recutting and renaming. I do think it's a more likely source than Chinavoyeur - the bathroom in the original picture looks more like Japan than China and the angle of the shot is more like the common Japanese voyeur site angle than the most common Chinavoyeur angle. Still, at $88US/month, that's an expensive search to undertake!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.