Bigger prolapse than DGG. Does the video of these images exist?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

:down:  real or fake ?

Sorry I really looked everywhere

If I could have the name of the video would be easie
Edited by Bobby888

What an amazing prolapse, and I hope that somebody can locate the source of the video and/or images. Judging from the images, it looks to be a 100% real prolapse and that it is actually that big. I have enough experience with photoshop to know what to look for if it's fake.

If it were fake the area around the prolapse would be manipulated. Meaning that the rim of the urinal, the tiles on the wall, her high heel shoe would all show signs of warping, as if somebody had purposefully tried to make the prolapse look bigger by bulging it out. However, all the lines are as they should be, now all we need to do is track this woman down and get her to show off that glorious prolapse. :)

tumblr_noz77kz94u1unued9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_noz77kz94u1unued9o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_noz77kz94u1unued9o5_1280.jpg

I am a huge fan of Dirtygardengirl, but what makes this prolapse so special is the sheer enormity of it, yet it is hanging a good 8 inches out of her ass. DGG's prolapse expands similar to that of a balloon which is filled with air, to the point where it is visibly strained, and it looks like it's ready to pop. Although, DGG's prolapse has gotten noticeably bigger over time, I'm not sure that it can get any larger than it is right now. This woman's prolapse is massive, yet remains flaccid. It still maintains it's wrinkles throughout, and clearly has a great deal of expansion left in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm telling you, I've seen this video and the image is enhanced. I work in digital imaging for a living. PLEASE PLEASE prove me wrong. I cant provide the evidence of my claim because the video fell off from the internet. but I know I had seen it. still was impressive prolapse but not THAT large

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.