How long will it take for an asshole to look used?

MrHodder

Hi,

My gf and I are swingers and we've recently talked about incorporating some BBC (big black cock) into our sex lives. So I was wondering, how long does it typically from regular anal sex with a very thick cock to get an asshole looking like Sheena Shaw's, Audrey Hollander's, Amy Brooke or any of the anal queens. I'm talking about those dark wrinkles around the sphincter and big gapes. 

Lots of abuse. I find that assholes look the best when they're trained evenly and slowly with large objects and plugs. If you just go from zero to hard ass fucking with bick cocks you'll get a lot of early tearing which leads to that sort of "skin squiggle" that runs along an asshole. Anyone know what I'm talking about? You can avoid that and have a nice looking leathery asscunt if you start slow and steady, but push the boundaries with increasing girth.

Lots of abuse. I find that assholes look the best when they're trained evenly and slowly with large objects and plugs. If you just go from zero to hard ass fucking with bick cocks you'll get a lot of early tearing which leads to that sort of "skin squiggle" that runs along an asshole. Anyone know what I'm talking about? You can avoid that and have a nice looking leathery asscunt if you start slow and steady, but push the boundaries with increasing girth.

Awesome, thanks for the tip

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.