Watercooled,s winter warmer

watercooled2002

Dunno what to call this just something I cook when i,m training and need to bulk up with protein and carbs.It is quite spicy and even tastes good cold

1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
2 boneless skinnless chicken breast
6 buton mushrooms cut in half
1 desertspoon olive oil
1 red pepper deseeded and chopped
1 pasta sauce
1 oxo cube
2 cloves garlic crushed

penne pasta to suit your appetite I normally do 200g for me

1 Add the olive oil and cajun seasoning to the saucepan and gentally heat
2 Chop the chicken and add the oil covering the chicken with the cajun seasoning.Fry briskly to seal in the seasoning
3 Once chicken is cooked turn down the heat ready to simmer and add the sauce,diced red pepper,diced mushrooms,crushed garlic,and oxo cube
4 Simmer on a low heat covering with a lid
5 Stick your pasta on (Use boiling water from kettle) heat it until boiling add a little bit of olive oil and cook pasta.
6 Makesure you give watercooled2002 a call before you serve so I can come round in time for tea before you serve!

QUOTE(watercooled2002 @ Nov 1 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]61943[/snapback]

Dunno what to call this just something I cook when i,m training and need to bulk up with protein and carbs.It is quite spicy and even tastes good cold

1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
2 boneless skinnless chicken breast
6 buton mushrooms cut in half
1 desertspoon olive oil
1 red pepper deseeded and chopped
1 pasta sauce
1 oxo cube
2 cloves garlic crushed

penne pasta to suit your appetite I normally do 200g for me

1 Add the olive oil and cajun seasoning to the saucepan and gentally heat
2 Chop the chicken and add the oil covering the chicken with the cajun seasoning.Fry briskly to seal in the seasoning
3 Once chicken is cooked turn down the heat ready to simmer and add the sauce,diced red pepper,diced mushrooms,crushed garlic,and oxo cube
4 Simmer on a low heat covering with a lid
5 Stick your pasta on (Use boiling water from kettle) heat it until boiling add a little bit of olive oil and cook pasta.
6 Makesure you give watercooled2002 a call before you serve so I can come round in time for tea before you serve!

Forgot you can also replace the chicken with tuna thats tastes as good as well

QUOTE(gninori @ Nov 1 2007, 04:32 PM) [snapback]61969[/snapback]

200 grammes of pasta: that's a lot ohmy.gif
at least if there's a second course to follow tongue.gif
if not, that makes a complete meal indeed notworthy.gif

Hey I,m a bodybuilder got to keep the meat on somehow lol plus the g/f always decides she wants some after I,ve cooked it sad.gif tongue.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.