Ultimate anal dilation

barenaked

I'm new here bear with me. I am a straight, married male that just loves extreme anal play. The wife will fist and foot me quite often, and I can take very large toys and objects. We have found a way to dilate my ass to total relaxation....."electro-play"....I have made my own electrodes that work with a standard"tens" unit, one of which is my favorite, it's a bit large,made from the "Kids" old "super soaker". It's about as girthy as a beer can, bout' as long 8"or so. It has two sets of three contact points on opposite sides. The wiring is self explanatory. When the current is turned up, my ass grabs that big thing and holds it like a vice and twitches. The whole lower body goes into spasm, twitching, shaking.....when the feet start spasming it means yur' ready for ass destruction. Really, just like being electrocuted,but, without risk. The lower half of the body is still twitching and the ass is ready for anything......

have you got picture of that device and results ?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.