Question about pumping

HungryHole10

Hey guys... I have a question. Since I wish to have and show my rose a bit out.. But I cant seem to do that without pumping.. or I dont know. .I am considering purchasing the pump. But few of you once told me that the pump should be INSIDE my ass before I actually start pumping my ass. Does it mean that I should not pump it when I cant get it inside? Like that my ass is not that wide open?

I really wish to see my ass a bit more "ruined" but I cant seem to find any efficient way and I also dont have much time space for such pleasure.. 

Appreciate any comment to this ;) Thank you..

Hey guys... I have a question. Since I wish to have and show my rose a bit out.. But I cant seem to do that without pumping.. or I dont know. .I am considering purchasing the pump. But few of you once told me that the pump should be INSIDE my ass before I actually start pumping my ass. Does it mean that I should not pump it when I cant get it inside? Like that my ass is not that wide open?

I really wish to see my ass a bit more "ruined" but I cant seem to find any efficient way and I also dont have much time space for such pleasure.. 

Appreciate any comment to this ;) Thank you..

http://www.extremerestraints.com/penis-pumps_62/ass-pumping-cylinder_2014.html

HungryHole, u can do pumping without inisert teh pump into your anus.

But the anal skin is so sesitive and it will be very painful if your anal skin was suck by pump.

You can do onething, to make sure the pump wellcover your anus. So that when the pump suck, it wont hurt you.

But it is not so harmful, as you have control on teh pump, if so pain you can relaese the pump immediately.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Man pumping for 25 minutes little pressure .....  ENJOY ..... :) 

• 5 weeks later...

Lots of lube and try loosening up first with a dildo or plug that is comparable in size to the pump. It's worth the effort!

ive been trying to pump but i cant fit it inside (even though i can take 2.9 diameter). frustrating :glare:

You've GOT to get your anal ring loose before you get the pump inside. Otherwise you'll catch it in the pump and trust me, you don't want that.

• 10 months later...

You've GOT to get your anal ring loose before you get the pump inside. Otherwise you'll catch it in the pump and trust me, you don't want that.

What can happen if your ring catches in the pump? how far do you have to go to get past the ring?

• 2 weeks later...

if your skin catches with pump you will have very sharp pain and release`the pressure and take ot the pump.

You can put the pump about an inch or 2 to pass your anal ring.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.