Is this prolapse real?

lerkan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, martijn2002us said:

@sexysasha: I guess I'd be overstepping the mark if I were to ask for photographic proof that such a huge prolapse is real?

I mean could you show photos of your prolapse?

I think she referred to the post above hers (as she has shot scenes with Dirtygardengirl recently), not the pictures at the start of the thread.

But you can see her prolapse at her tumblr and her xhamster pages.

Also, look at this small preview picture for the scene from 07.08.2016 I just found on the Dirtygardengirl Homepage:

update.jpg

She seems to have gotten a lot bigger lately :drool::wub:

Edited by jeffb
Added DGG preview picture

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2016 at 7:27 AM, martijn2002us said:

@sexysasha: I guess I'd be overstepping the mark if I were to ask for photographic proof that such a huge prolapse is real?

I mean could you show photos of your prolapse?

See my tumblr blog...or my xhampster page, all the "proof" you'll need....   

• 4 weeks later...

There's no reason it can't be real. For reference, I once saw a video of some guy on efukt.com, should have downloaded it it's not there anymore, and he had a 12 inch prolapse hanging out.  That's a total of 24 inches, about 1/3, of his colon. He is so ruined he didn't even push to keep it outside his body. His boyfriend, or other lover, was stroking it like a huge soft cock while it exuded mucus all over his hand. It was so fucking hot I orgasmed right then and there, and I'm straight. So this is small potatoes compared to that, and it is dwarfed by Donnas prolapse, so yes, it's probably real.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi ..... :)

this scene is long and know and it shows that it is true prolapse! and records and photos were taken by a hidden camera in the toilet, and no one would put artificial if not photographed ..... briefly absolutely true!

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 5:50 AM, jeffb said:

I think she referred to the post above hers (as she has shot scenes with Dirtygardengirl recently), not the pictures at the start of the thread.

But you can see her prolapse at her tumblr and her xhamster pages.

Also, look at this small preview picture for the scene from 07.08.2016 I just found on the Dirtygardengirl Homepage:

update.jpg

She seems to have gotten a lot bigger lately :drool::wub:

That beast is getting so big it's starting to just hang there. By the length alone it looks like the entire left side of her colon is inside out. Wonder if she's going to try for the whole thing, might as well, it's a third of the way there now. And the engorged veins and arteries are fucking hot as hell, too.

• 5 months later...

The video exists someone posted on tumblr.

But it's banned because China has censored tumblr twitter and facebook.

For the moment I try to find the way to pass this barrier.

On 3/22/2017 at 10:48 AM, Bobby888 said:

whats the tumblr link?

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017/3/22 at 10:48 PM, Bobby888 said:

WTH? How does it have anything to do with China? Tumblr is USA company. The China government can only prevent people in China from having access to these websites by setting the firewall. It does not have the power to require a website to ban anything unless this website is in China, aka in the control of the China government.

On 2017-5-9 at 6:01 AM, vc2002 said:

WTH? How does it have anything to do with China? Tumblr is USA company. The China government can only prevent people in China from having access to these websites by setting the firewall. It does not have the power to require a website to ban anything unless this website is in China, aka in the control of the China government.

yeah hes wrong. the video he tried to load isnt the video were looking for unfortunately, its just a gay video that is lagged out on this tumblr link lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.