Bear4Bunny, me & my girlfriends own page :-)

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd send a little message out & hope that all the board members will be interested. I've been on rosebuttboard for a long time now & luckily last year i found the most amazing girl. We actually started chatting because of our mutual love for all things 'extreme sex' related hehe, which then blossomed (like her rose ;-) ) into an amazing relationship. Somtimes i can't believe i found such a lovely girl who is soooo in to anal stretching, fisting, gaping & prolapse play.

So we finally decided to share our passion with the world last month & the reception we have got has been amazing. We made our own Xhamster page under the name ''Bear4Bunny'', me being 'Bear' & her being 'Bunny'. It turns the both of us on soooo much.

At the moment we are in a long distance relationship, but she is planning to move in with me by April. When that happens, be prepared for some amazing extreme footage to come your way hehe. We have noooo boundaries & we are determned to work Bunny's ass until she can take some increadible huge sizes in width & depth. We are so determined to have a huge prolapse for us both to play with & the idea of being elbow deep in her turns the both of us on like you wouldn't believe.

So last night i finished editing some of the lovely footage she sends me & she's been busy updating our Xhamster page. In the next few days you'll see;

Stretching & Gaping my Loose Hole With my Plug.

Pumping my Big Prolapse & Ruined Ass.

Fisting, Toying & Stretching my Gaped Ass.

Our 3 next little movies, I hope you enjoy them guys & remember to check out our page.

http://xhamster.com/user/Bear4Bunny

We do love to read all of the messages we receive & any requests are gladly taken on board. We really just can't get enough of this :)

Thanks to all our Inspirations, Alex Thorn, HKJ, Kinky Nikky, DGG, Isabella Clark, Alysa, Sheena Shaw, Roxy Raye, Wildasholeslut, Lysxtreme, Aspid, Prolapse Queen, Veneisse, Ava Devine, Amy Brooke, Proxy Paige & Rosebuttboard. You guys have all made this possible.

Can't wait to hear back from everyone.

Bear & Bunny.

Awesome! :)

She looks gorgeous even if the face isn't showing (which is understandable and just fine). Also, gives hope that there indeed are some dirty, amazing girls to be found out there for the rest of us to play with too. ;)

Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work!

Edited by phoenixrising

Thanks for all the nice messages guys :)

Have a check on our page now, the new movies are up ;)

Enjoy :D

Hi friends Amazing ANAL PLAY ..... Enjoying in site ..... THANNKS ..... :)

Hi everyone :)

All these positive responses have made us both soooo happy. We really just want to keep going deeper, further & wider everyday now.

2 more of our new vids have just become active on our page http://xhamster.com/user/Bear4Bunny

The 1st one is Bunny abusing her ass with a nice big POM bottle & the 2nd is Bunny fisting herself deep & hard.

Enjoy guys ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.